Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258047 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#194911 Dec 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. LOL
You're a better one of them, than the superdrongo preacher Kimare.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#194912 Dec 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we all have our psycho freakishness, and conformity wont stop you from wearing that dress.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#194913 Dec 21, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Bullish!t.
My stepfather was a pedophile and my mother was an abusive wh0re.
Your hateful posts give a whole new meaning to,''The apple don't fall far from the tree.'' Seems you put the''D'' is dysfunction.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#194914 Dec 21, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Your hateful posts give a whole new meaning to,''The apple don't fall far from the tree.'' Seems you put the''D'' is dysfunction.
Is that more loving christianity on display?
It is very loving of you to mock my childhood, my parents were very respected members of the catholicchristian community, I'm sure what happened was my fault, a rotten child, thank you.

Check out this latest article, according to this, it might be safe to say that all christians are homosexuals.

http://wdtprs.com/blog/2013/10/the-next-homos...

Protestant churches are also rife with rapists and pedophiles. Just like the bible.

If it makes you feel better about your filthy religion to call me hateful and dysfunctional, go right ahead, it won't change the facts and trolls never succeed at shutting me up or even at mildly irritating me, I just love it when you expose your true nature and give me a platform.

Thanks a bunch :)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#194915 Dec 21, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
YouÂ’re young and beautiful today.
But what will your life have for you after you become old and the beauty of your youth has diminished?
lol

You're posting to KK, also known as Alice_, the creepy pedo tranny from Seattle. He was never "young and beautiful", just "young and slimey".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
its a matter of history

Perryville, MO

#194916 Dec 21, 2013
discocrisco wrote:
Maybe, the Christians got it right on the God thing. What they didn't know that is there is intelligent life right and God manifested himself in another way than us.
And there is millions of our civilizations among this universe and millions of ways God revealed himslf to them
But see it was none of business to know how he did it. It is beyond our feeble little minds. Us humans think we are terminally unique. Guess what. We are not. We are little specks in the infinite, large cosmos.
vast majority of the people living on earth though out all of history believed the earth is flat,so I guess that must be a fact,ohh wait I understand what u mean now ! Facts are a MAJORITY belief thing like democracy of something. I"m I understanding God believers point of veiw now?

Location hidden

#194917 Dec 21, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, pointing out facts is hardly bigotry and if life was fair we would be burning them on stakes or beating their children for not being gay.
Stating facts is nothing in comparison to what their church does to society, while they all go right along with it.
It's not a fact that all Christians are scum...like you.

Location hidden

#194918 Dec 21, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think it's ok to diddle kids and cheat on spouses? Filthy christian.
Lying. POS, flametard, just like Seth.

Too bad you're so lame you need more than 3 accounts to TRY to make your point, Kaitlyn.

Location hidden

#194919 Dec 21, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> yeah and it sounds like you expose facts about yourself.
<quoted text> You would like to beat our children and burn Christians at the stake. You sick sorry excuse for a human being.
Actually, it enrages him that decent folk warn their children to beware of his kind, you know, men wearing girly Sailor Moon costumes with no panties underneath. He hates the fact that such warnings limit access to new, younger cherry boys. The perv.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#194920 Dec 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a fact that all Christians are scum...like you.
Well nano, coming from you that statement does nothing to convince me at all and as far as loving christian name calling goes, I think you can do better.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#194921 Dec 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Lying. POS, flametard, just like Seth.
Too bad you're so lame you need more than 3 accounts to TRY to make your point, Kaitlyn.
Wow, now I'm someone else and have three accounts? Still lame, keep guessing, christian trolls throwing sh!t at a wall to see if any of it sticks always amuses me.

Funny, we used to get along until I was no longer a christian, I remember in WINLAC, you chatting up Annie when you thought the place was quiet, how come you're a woman now? Sex change op? Very progressive.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#194922 Dec 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
You're posting to KK, also known as Alice_, the creepy pedo tranny from Seattle. He was never "young and beautiful", just "young and slimey".
Come here boi, does somebody need to be petted?

Yes hims duuuuuhhhhhs.

What a good boi.
Eagle 12

Edwardsville, IL

#194923 Dec 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
You are confused.

Location hidden

#194924 Dec 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That would explain your unlucky status as a failed cockblocker.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#194925 Dec 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it enrages him that decent folk warn their children to beware of his kind, you know, men wearing girly Sailor Moon costumes with no panties underneath. He hates the fact that such warnings limit access to new, younger cherry boys. The perv.
Do you like men who wear girly Sailor Moon costumes with no panties underneath, sir?

I bet you do.

Do you keep the panties in your basement?

I bet you do.
Eagle 12

Edwardsville, IL

#194926 Dec 21, 2013
Good night my Atheist friends.

Tomorrow is church and then football.

Try to stay warm and dry.

[tipping hat]

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#194927 Dec 21, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Some, but not all.
Maybe as individuals but as a whole, every christian endorses this behavior, all over the world, simply by following and abiding by the very people who commit these hideous atrocities.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#194928 Dec 21, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused.
I'm sayin

“What game?”

Location hidden

#194929 Dec 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That would explain your unlucky status as a failed cockblocker.
Why haven't you invited me to your next Bukkake party, sir?

Were you raided?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#194930 Dec 21, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that more loving christianity on display?
It is very loving of you to mock my childhood, my parents were very respected members of the catholicchristian community, I'm sure what happened was my fault, a rotten child, thank you.
Check out this latest article, according to this, it might be safe to say that all christians are homosexuals.
http://wdtprs.com/blog/2013/10/the-next-homos...
Protestant churches are also rife with rapists and pedophiles. Just like the bible.
If it makes you feel better about your filthy religion to call me hateful and dysfunctional, go right ahead, it won't change the facts and trolls never succeed at shutting me up or even at mildly irritating me, I just love it when you expose your true nature and give me a platform.
Thanks a bunch :)
Luci, my jaw is nearly on the keyboard!

A Catholic website, Ok no probs. But then cutting and pasting from the most right-wing American websites around, all on a p00fter bashing spree. I wouldn't believe LifeSiteNews if they told me the sun is going to come up over Bondi Beach tomorrow morning.

The Big Lie, 21C style.

Don't read that, read Colm O'Gorman's blogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 11 min IB DaMann 94
bigger fish to fry (Jul '11) 2 hr Suspicious Packag... 2
What are the best arguments against religion? 2 hr Richardfs 8
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 5 hr Richardfs 5,721
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 hr Brian_G 23,592
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 12 hr scientia potentia... 48,864
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 13 hr Mintz4004 21,889
More from around the web