Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258482 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#189639 Dec 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Do you think that God doesn't love Satan?
God only loves the righteous who love her. Satan is the father of both Lucifer and the Messiah and at one time, God loved Satan. Lucifer means "morning star" and that is who Jesus claims to be. Rev. 22:16. Satan is the one who "crucified" the Messiah and he will be punished for it. It was a senseless act of torture. Isaiah 27:1 "In that day, the Lord, with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent...". The serpent is a part of his anatomy. Job 20:25. "It is drawn, and cometh out of the body: yea, the glittering sword cometh out of his gall: terrors are upon him".

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#189640 Dec 3, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, remember who sent you home with your tail between our legs, Huh?
I'll be waitin' for you.
Me, the wolf, the monkey, and the rest of us.
Hey, we're buddies.

OCB said so.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#189641 Dec 3, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Forceful? No, not necessarily.
The main premise is repetition.
Then my wife indoctrinates me with sex.

And repetition.

Buck Crick

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189642 Dec 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God only loves the righteous who love her. Satan is the father of both Lucifer and the Messiah and at one time, God loved Satan. Lucifer means "morning star" and that is who Jesus claims to be. Rev. 22:16. Satan is the one who "crucified" the Messiah and he will be punished for it. It was a senseless act of torture. Isaiah 27:1 "In that day, the Lord, with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent...". The serpent is a part of his anatomy. Job 20:25. "It is drawn, and cometh out of the body: yea, the glittering sword cometh out of his gall: terrors are upon him".
My snake does the same thing.

Have to put a shield on it sometimes. Like an atheletic cup or something.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#189643 Dec 3, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he went to Auburn.
The town or the hair color?

I mean colour, for the UKians out there...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#189644 Dec 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God only loves the righteous who love her. Satan is the father of both Lucifer and the Messiah and at one time, God loved Satan. Lucifer means "morning star" and that is who Jesus claims to be. Rev. 22:16. Satan is the one who "crucified" the Messiah and he will be punished for it. It was a senseless act of torture. Isaiah 27:1 "In that day, the Lord, with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent...". The serpent is a part of his anatomy. Job 20:25. "It is drawn, and cometh out of the body: yea, the glittering sword cometh out of his gall: terrors are upon him".
You call God a "her" then quote Scripture that calls God "him".

You're quite confused, lil lady.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#189645 Dec 3, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes we don't contemplate the outcome of our actions.
Profound, huh?
Like starting a fight with a cop inside the police station.
I was handcuffed, but kicked his feet out from under him and he hit the floor face-first.
I didn't stop to think that 3 of them would cuff my hands behind me and run my face through the front of the Coke machine.
It was police brutality - clear cut.
I saved the red and white glass that was stuck in my gums for evidence. But nobody thought I had a case.

You're lucky they didn't have a toothbrush. heheheh

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#189646 Dec 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not running anywhere, little girl.
No- you do not have me right where you want me- wherever that is....
Do you crack yourself up?
For your sake, I sure hope so as I don't find you particularly witty, clever, funny or droll.
At best, your humor is on a very sophomoric level and you are nowhere near as witty, clever, funny or droll as you obviously have DELUDED yourself into thinking you are.
Frankly, you're a BUFFOON.
Actually he is a baboon, you can tell by his big red butt pads ..lol

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#189647 Dec 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA! I've seen that one.
Have you seen the Little mermaid? Does the preacher have a hard on?
http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/minister.a...
That one is questionable, but have you seen the dicks on the cover?

https://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

#189648 Dec 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The serpent (worm, cockatrice) is a symbol of power and the Messiahs fruit "shall be a fiery, flying serpent" Isaiah 14:29. The Messiah will gain the power to throw a lightning bolt and burn up her enemies. Psalm 37:20, Psalm 97:3. "...and shall shew the lighting down of his arm..." Isaiah 30:30. Sinning against God are the deadliest sins you can commit and they will get no warning.
That's awesome. I think it would be worth it to sin against god just to experience a cockatrice throw a lightning bolt at me.

So... screw you, go

Location hidden

#189649 Dec 3, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Man tends the field, but god provides the harvest.
Without god sending rain and dirt, there would be no meals.
Except for maybe some fast food where they don't use any natural products in the meat.
Just raise it with a lot of hormones and steroid chemicals.
When I was like 3, I used to imagine jesus standing in the sky, watering the earth from a gardening bucket.

When I was 3.

Location hidden

#189650 Dec 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Uh...no...you didn't, because we did not evolve from monkeys.
That stupid assumption is all those of you have who won't accept evolution as the FACT it is.
But NO ONE who knows the first thing about evolution claims we evolved from monkeys.
Of course, we have much in common with them, such as being primates, for example.
But in no way does that translate into the MYTH that humans evolved from monkeys.
But that would be a stupid question anyway considering that the domestic dog evolved from wolves and we still have wolves.
I think you're being trolled buddy.

Location hidden

#189651 Dec 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
One time, back in the 80s, I watched Return of the Jedi everyday for a month straight. There was no Mrs to annoy yet, so I know I don't do it for that reason lol.
I've seen every Star Trek episode at least three times, no joke. I don't know why, I just get a kick out of it.
I saw Aladdin, the Disney one, 16 times in the theaters.(that was back when dollar theaters still existed).
Sometimes I'll put in Lucy and watch her Vitameatavegimin commercial. Seen it dozens of times and laugh every time.
Star trek is awesome. I prefer TNG.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#189652 Dec 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>When I was like 3, I used to imagine jesus standing in the sky, watering the earth from a gardening bucket.
When I was 3.
You got punked..lol

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#189653 Dec 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>That one is questionable, but have you seen the dicks on the cover?
https://www.google.com/search...
Haha. Geez.

Look at the cover, it looks like Ursula is all pissed off at the phallus.
LCNLin

United States

#189654 Dec 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Star trek is awesome. I prefer TNG.
Both are excellent but introduced in different eras.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#189655 Dec 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Star trek is awesome. I prefer TNG.
Me too.

Darmok is one of my favorites, but so is Clues, The Inner Light and The Measure of a Man.

But Best of Both Worlds I & II are my top favorites.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#189656 Dec 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too.
Darmok is one of my favorites, but so is Clues, The Inner Light and The Measure of a Man.
But Best of Both Worlds I & II are my top favorites.

Join The Marquis or die!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#189657 Dec 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Join The Marquis or die!
It's Maquis, Aura....

Not Marquis lol.

One is a resistant movement, the other is a nobleman.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#189658 Dec 3, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
My snake does the same thing.
Have to put a shield on it sometimes. Like an atheletic cup or something.
At least you understand that the serpent was a part of Adams anatomy. But the serpent is not intrinsically evil, it's just historically been used for evil and is a symbol of power. Lilith was Adams mother and Eve was his daughter. Both were intended to be a "helpmeet" but Adam tried to dominate both of them. The wicked have been in power ever since and that is why we have wars. God, who is a woman, will bring everlasting peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 3 hr Frindly 3,414
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr Frindly 84,087
News BILL-BORED: Get Ready For Atheists' Annual Use ... Fri Eagle 12 - 9
News Scientist Richard Dawkins weighs in on Malaysia... Dec 14 Eagle 12 - 6
High School Atheism Dec 14 blacklagoon 3 41
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 13 Eagle 12 - 4,965
Where have all the Atheists gone? (Apr '17) Dec 13 Eagle 12 - 132
More from around the web