Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#175488 Aug 25, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your view of someone that beliefs your thoughts become you. I could see why you would think that way. Spreading Atheism is like dropping dog dongs upon all my neighbors yard. There is nothing good about it. Your thoughts, your frame of mind, is best to be positive. I'll take delusions over what YOU claim to be fact every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.
The above HATE is typical of you Genuine Christholes™.

All you have? Is your ugly bigotry and your hate, as in the above.

Sickening.

You are **so** true to your hatecult.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#175489 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple minded Bob. He just can't grasp the subtleties in existing.
A normal person is quite aware I am not a fundie, yet you and others believe so to feed your issues. But here I will play one for discussion's sake.
"Proving" that God is real to your material satisfaction is second guessing that God. That is going out of design parameters. You are supposed to prove it to yourself. God realized he made junk, especially when he let it breed and create varied copies of its self. It may be his way of recycling and getting the good stuff out of it. One reason a Jesus was sent with a message and a candle left in the window.
You are on your own, Bobby. In this huge unknown expanse of universe and existence, you are all by yourself unless you make a call.
No one can walk you home, little boy.
None of the above? Is proof of your ugly godling who drowns innocent babies in massive floods.

You are one sick f7ck.
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#175490 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
My story was true.
So is mine!!
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#175491 Aug 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Bro. Clownie actually feels great pity for you intellectually challenged twits. It's amazing how you continue to show your supreme stupidity. YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, remember? So, how would you of all people know what the Almighty would do. God put yours truly here on Topix for a reason. To show others who are lost and confused, that there is a chance to end up in Heaven, if you choose the right path in life, and not wander down the broad highway to stupidity that you atheistic morons are on. To God fearing people, God does things in mysterious ways. God has a purpose to what He does. He's not some drifty heathen like you lifeless morons, who are taking up space on planet Earth, that should had by someone with a righteous direction in their life, and who believes in God. To show you proof that God does things in mysterious ways ... He allows you atheist losers to wander about the planet making complete asses out of yourselves. LMAO!!! Well, it does show that God has a tremendous sense of humor. FACT!!!
I don't have adult conversations with children, sorry!!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#175492 Aug 25, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you summarise? I can't hear you over your creationist bullsh*t.
is this all you got? too my most excellent post!! you admitting defeat !!!!! PRICELESS!

VICTORY YE OLE CLOWNIE

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#175493 Aug 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have computer programs replace juries?
Do away with witness testimony and cross-examination?
No opening/closing arguments?
No determination of the value of a case for purpose of damages?
No discretion in sentencing in criminal convictions?
Many have already.

You read the article I posted. Tried and convicted by an administrative function and then turned into law at the top, bypassing legislatures and the legal framework.

Protected classes through the system, the unprotected class via administrative and judicial fiat.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#175494 Aug 25, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You creationists make ignorance look so easy.
you take defeat hard Skeptic! creationist 100 atheist 0

VICTORY IN JESUS

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#175495 Aug 25, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the above? Is proof of your ugly godling who drowns innocent babies in massive floods.
You are one sick f7ck.
No one will pick you up and carry you home by throwing tantrums, either. You are too big for that.
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#175496 Aug 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the Union Oyster House. Legal Seafoods too, I used to eat at the original one in Cambridge.
Have you tried the Salty Dog for seafood, at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace? Wonderful.
Yes I spent a lot of time at the Union Oyster House, the owner was the girlfriend of Italian singer Angelo Picardi whom we played for quite a bit. And your right, the seafood at the Salty Dog is off the scale. We use to go there after performing on City Hall Plaza during the summer concert series. Between the North End and the Faneuil Hall area you can't do better for great food.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#175497 Aug 25, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have adult conversations with children, sorry!!!!
! Call Clownie what you may, but, at least he's not a low-life, lazy, hot air bag, do nothing, griping atheist. You losers couldn't find a cure for two-way traffic, even if you were driving down a one-way street. What do you worthless pieces of brainless flesh do other sit around all day bitching about the worlds ills? What's your favorite saying again? Oh, yeah... Whoa is me? LMAO!!!
I'm talking about your minority pack of Godless heathens. A mere minority in the world's population of billions. Hmmm! tell Clownie... have you atheists found a cure for world hunger, cancer, or aids. or senseless murders? Dammit, where is your religion of science hiding at? Where are all your problem solving scientist ? Get out there and shake the bushes. Get those brains in lab apparel that common sense forgot to working some overtime. While you're at it, quit running your know-nothing mouth and get off your fat, lazy @ss and get with the program. Come on Mr. Cure-All, times a wasting!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#175498 Aug 25, 2013
8-9-10 I win!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#175499 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Many have already.
You read the article I posted. Tried and convicted by an administrative function and then turned into law at the top, bypassing legislatures and the legal framework.
Protected classes through the system, the unprotected class via administrative and judicial fiat.
You're dreaming, Dave.

Wishful thinking of this sort is equivalent to dreaming.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#175500 Aug 25, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I spent a lot of time at the Union Oyster House, the owner was the girlfriend of Italian singer Angelo Picardi whom we played for quite a bit. And your right, the seafood at the Salty Dog is off the scale. We use to go there after performing on City Hall Plaza during the summer concert series. Between the North End and the Faneuil Hall area you can't do better for great food.
Indoors it's tiny and underground, and if you want to sit in the dining area you walk through the kitchen and enjoy the aroma of seafood. Great people too. I always eat at Salty Dog at least once when I travel to Boston. I also head up to Little Italy for more great food, near the Paul Revere house.

I believe that the Union Oyster House is the longest continuing restaurant operation in he U.S. I always hope for a seat at the oyster bar.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#175501 Aug 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
8-9-10 I win!

You got it wrong, it's....

1,2, Freddy's Coming For You.
3,4, Better Lock Your Door.
5,6, Grab Your Crucifix.
7,8, Gonna Stay Up Late.
9, 10, Never Sleep Again

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#175502 Aug 25, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
giving up already ,Chunkyboy?
why look up others opinions instead of thinking for yourself and coming up with your own?
define Creator and will see if its possible to prove it,,or not
I have too much respect for Stephen Hawkins. He invested a lot of time and effort into that answer, his further details I disagree with. Overall it is a simple truth, not hard to accept.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#175503 Aug 25, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
only xians diss atheists the way you do
yep,youre kristain,why deny it?
There you go again not taking anyone's word for anything. No doubt I respect a Christian ran society more than a atheist ran one. I would never choose to live in one, and neither would you.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#175504 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
False.
It's been shown countless times to be provably false.
Stephen Hawkins vs Bob of, sorry Bobby

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#175505 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
The above HATE is typical of you Genuine Christholes™.
All you have? Is your ugly bigotry and your hate, as in the above.
Sickening.
You are **so** true to your hatecult.
OK e me what is positive about sharing the message "We die and become worm meat." It doesn't take a Christian to see your message, it sucks. Instead of whining tell me what is the bright sight of educating a youth the results of theism. It is worse than any night terror I had. If I was an atheist, I wouldn't wish my faith or belief upon you, you're the hater spreading misery. Misery loves company, welcome to Topix Atheism. Your belief do suck. worse than Boson, and should be kept to oneself.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#175507 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
False.
It's been shown countless times to be provably false.
That would be funny if you weren't so ugly.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#175508 Aug 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
8-9-10 I win!
Brilliant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 34 min Richardfs 691
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 1 hr Jaimie 151
Another week, another atheist demands we call h... 2 hr Igor Trip 6
The Ultimate Evidence of God (Mar '14) 6 hr Patrick 140
Is Religion Childish? 9 hr Patrick 3
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 11 hr _Bad Company 22,919
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 12 hr Richardfs 5,584

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE