I ran? I didn't even see it. I'm not on here all the time. I don't read every reply. But since you admit to attempting to dismantle every one of the website's arguments, it shows something else that you can't see for yourself.You ran like a scalded dog when I point for point destroyed your Christian apologetic website. To ashamed to even try to point out where I may have been incorrect?
1) You don't accept the Josephus passages about Jesus.
2) You don't accept the Tacitus passages about Jesus.
3) You don't accept the Suetonius passage about Jesus.
4) You don't accept the Pliny the Younger passage referring to Jesus.
5) You don't accept the Mara Bar-Serapion letter referring to Jesus.
And you certainly wouldn't accept any of the canonical gospels which all very likely date prior to 70 A.D. So that's 9 accounts you WON'T accept.
1) Now in contrast, you would accept Book 1 of Tacitus' Annals because it tells us everything we need to know about Augustus Caesar, son of Julius Caesar. Historians accept Tacitus as the BEST PRIMARY historical source for anything regarding the Roman Empire.
2) You would accept Josephus account of the death of King Herod Agrippa in his work Antiquities of the Jews. It's the best historical account of that particular king's death in ancient Israeli history. Almost every historical scholar accepts it. It's also in the Gospel of Luke.
3) You would accept Pliny the Younger's written accounts of the eruption of Vesuvius which killed his father. Virtually all historians of ancient Greco-Roma culture accept these accounts.
Here's the real issue:
It's not that Jesus didn't exist. No sir. The real issue is that Jesus' existence bothers you so much, that you'll go to any length to revise history to get rid of that fact. You're attempting to circumvent historical events, on emotional and volitional grounds, because it really bothers you if he did exist. His existence causes you to think about being judged. It causes you to think of life after death. It causes you to evaluate your own values to see if you're living a self-absorbed life. You're afraid of change. You're afraid of being found "wrong."
What's the difference between a psychotic and a neurotic?
A psychotic is convinced that 2+2=5.
A neurotic knows that 2+2=4, but it really bothers him.
What's the difference between an atheist and a Jesus mythicist?
An atheist is honest enough to admit Jesus existed but denies the deity of Jesus.
A Jesus mythicist is so bothered by Jesus existence that he has to deny every single source that mentions Jesus as a historical person, and in so doing, attempts to re-write history and even define how historical research SHOULD be conducted to ease his own discomfort.
Now THAT is psychotic.