Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#171136 Jul 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://monkeywah.typepad.com/p aranormalia/2013/07/a-militant -skeptic-discovers-the-afterli fe.html

A change of perspective.

TOPIX ATHEISTS!!! DO NOT READ!!!
Why not?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#171137 Jul 7, 2013
Osama bin-Saban wrote:
<quoted text>> Hail, hail, the gang's all here! What the hell... oops (forgot, atheists don't believe in hell), what the heck do we care, what the heck do we care! And the Godless, intellectual, scientific community all huddle together with crocodile tears in their swollen eyes ... whining like little babies, "boo, hoo, the gang doesn't love us"! Well, wake up and smell the roses ... God loves you!
>:)
Might want to cut down on the caffeine.

“1000 Sting of Scorpion to you”

Since: Feb 07

Jurassic, Indiana

#171138 Jul 7, 2013
Roman Apologist wrote:
Atheism:
The belief there was nothing, and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, thus creating everything,and then a bunch of everything magically re-arranged itself for no reason whatsoever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.
Got it.
Makes perfect sense to me.
150 years ago: "Darwin said it, I believe it!"
7 years ago: "Dawkins said it, I believe it!"
LMAO
> Shocking!!! All this time, Osama thought the point of singularity was God ... the Perfect Equation ... the equation the All-Knowing scientists, physicists, astronomers, and, veggie fed Intellectuals have been looking for, forever. So, out in the vastness of empty space, this one miniscule, sub-microscopic, sub-atomic piece of balled-up, potential blast of universal construction, blows up and creates everything known to man, and space aliens who are scattered throughout the entire universe. Dust to dust, ashes to ashes, dinosaur to man! Huh??? Dust to dust, and, ashes to ashes, Osama believes! Dinosaur to man??? Yeah, right!!!
>:/

Jurassic, Indiana

#171139 Jul 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to cut down on the caffeine.
> Osama will make a deal with you, Aeronutty as a Fruitcake. The great Osama will cut down on the caffeine if you cut down on the delusion. Deal?

Jurassic, Indiana

#171140 Jul 7, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Sorry atheism is simply not believing in a god.
Ignorant c@cks@ckers like you have trouble understanding that.
<quoted text>
> You should be ashamed of yourself, CrackedLibertyBell! You, who has very little intelligence, calling another person ignorant. God in His majestic voice says to Osama the Anointed, "Go easy on the boy ... he is still recovering from his lobotomy"! My bad, Lord! CrackedLibertyBell, Osama, being the gentleman that he is, will keep his scorpions from stinging you ... at least until your recovery. Is there a recovery for a lobotomy? Anyway, you take care, and, be nice ... ya hear!?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#171141 Jul 7, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me evidence for sin bozo.
you are the liar here!
If you have to have evidence of sin! you wouldn't understand the answer... try not to hurt yourself walking around in circles yelling YO

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#171142 Jul 7, 2013
Osama bin-Saban wrote:
<quoted text>> You should be ashamed of yourself, CrackedLibertyBell! You, who has very little intelligence, calling another person ignorant. God in His majestic voice says to Osama the Anointed, "Go easy on the boy ... he is still recovering from his lobotomy"! My bad, Lord! CrackedLibertyBell, Osama, being the gentleman that he is, will keep his scorpions from stinging you ... at least until your recovery. Is there a recovery for a lobotomy? Anyway, you take care, and, be nice ... ya hear!?
GREAT POSTING!!!!!!!!! I've laughed till my balls hurt
Truth

Jupiter, FL

#171143 Jul 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>If you have to have evidence of sin! you wouldn't understand the answer... try not to hurt yourself walking around in circles yelling YO
Sin is just a religious concept it only exists in the minds of religious believers.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#171144 Jul 7, 2013
Roman Apologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how did we get here? LOL
I drove most of the way. Then the was a little bit of walking, and stairs.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#171145 Jul 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>GREAT POSTING!!!!!!!!! I've laughed till my balls hurt
You have balls?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#171146 Jul 7, 2013
Osama bin-Saban wrote:
<quoted text>> Osama will make a deal with you, Aeronutty as a Fruitcake. The great Osama will cut down on the caffeine if you cut down on the delusion. Deal?
Sure.

What delusion?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#171147 Jul 7, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
You have balls?
A couple of big ol hairy coconuts!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#171148 Jul 7, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin is just a religious concept it only exists in the minds of religious believers.
you just sinned and don't even know it... YE OLE SINNER

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#171149 Jul 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
What delusion?
one of the worst come-backs ever! no game/skills... He had you tagged just right Aero-NUTTY

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#171150 Jul 7, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
i have no girlfriend bozo i've never had one
I can tell by your post picture! but you can give me a kiss (_*_) ware it out BOO

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#171151 Jul 7, 2013
What does that have to do with atheism?

We got here by natural processes which we are learning more and new about each day.

So silly ancient tribal people thought some wizard in the clouds made everything, they also thought the world was square, flat and rested on top of pillars. Lol!
Roman Apologist wrote:
<quoted text>Then how did we get here? LOL

Jurassic, Indiana

#171152 Jul 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>A couple of big ol hairy coconuts!!!
Osama thinks "I Want You" really "Wants You" Clown! LMAO!!!
<:D

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#171153 Jul 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
You've got a lovely bunch of coconuts....dedelede

Louisville, KY

#171154 Jul 7, 2013
On your knees in the men's room again eh?
T-Town Clown wrote:

Louisville, KY

#171155 Jul 7, 2013
Easily 30 IQ points higher than you :)

Wipe your chin half wit, you're drooling again.

So this is your other sock account eh clown?

Thanks for the laughs idiot.
Osama bin-Saban wrote:
<quoted text>> You should be ashamed of yourself, CrackedLibertyBell! You, who has very little intelligence, calling another person ignorant. God in His majestic voice says to Osama the Anointed, "Go easy on the boy ... he is still recovering from his lobotomy"! My bad, Lord! CrackedLibertyBell, Osama, being the gentleman that he is, will keep his scorpions from stinging you ... at least until your recovery. Is there a recovery for a lobotomy? Anyway, you take care, and, be nice ... ya hear!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 42 min geezerjock 23,259
$13.5m for jehovah’s witness sex victim 56 min P_Smith 2
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 57 min P_Smith 9
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 1 hr Reason Personified 16
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 hr woodtick57 2,612
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Morse 1,455
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 5 hr thetruth 168
More from around the web