Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Read more

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#169240 Jun 17, 2013
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
WELCOME! PTL!
Therefore speak I to them in parables ... lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.--Matthew 13:13-15
God came from Teman .... He had horns coming out of his hand .... Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.--Habakkuk 3:3-5
IS THIS WHY YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME IN YOUR ROOM, ALONE?
HORNY HANDS?
PS: PULEEZE provide me more of you're Xtian straight lines.
LMAO to the power of 10!
1cor 2-14 says you don't understand the word without the Holy Spirit!!!!!! I love it when you knuckle-heads Quote scriptures!!! something you don't believe in... Now are you happy?? there is more where that come from... ask for and recieve

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#169241 Jun 17, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And most of them stink.
I agree Aeronutty, atheist have a horrible smell..

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#169242 Jun 17, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And most of them stink.
Aww, the poor lost soul, Aeronutty' having to partner up with the UK queen ChristineM to do battle with Bro. Clownie the Anointed. You two wilderness wanderers will have trouble coming up with a complete sentence, much less something that is intelligent. Now, be careful you two don't start walking in circles and end up dying of vertigo. Talk about the blind leading the blind! LMAO!!!

Commander Clownie

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#169243 Jun 17, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>I will accept facts not opinions, opinions are like buttholes, we all have on
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And most of them stink.
You sniff them?

Connoisseur or gourmet?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#169244 Jun 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it does matter who your GOD is! The bible says no one is righteous! we all are wicked! JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY......
And yet you embrace wicked behavior. Is that what Jesus wants you to do?

If you love Jesus then stop making him suffer more.

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#169245 Jun 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>yes

Then you eat Jesus and drink his blood, like a ghoulish vampire clown.

Westcliffe, CO

#169246 Jun 17, 2013
School must be out.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#169247 Jun 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Clunt's misusing Matthew 5:11. The text favours him only if he is abused because of jesus.
I throw abuse at Clunt because he asked for it, and because he's dumb anyway.
So Matthew 5:11 doesn't apply - like it did anyway!
<quoted text>
Like it makes sense on ANY level.

Sheesh.

The Borderland of Sol

#169248 Jun 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Zippers and male mutilation.
How it all started.
No kidding.

Effing barbaric.

Westcliffe, CO

#169249 Jun 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you eat Jesus and drink his blood, like a ghoulish vampire clown.
Hey, Orally, I know you like women and guns.

This was one camped up movie, but that has to be one of the hottest entrances by a woman ever made. Re-entrance, actually.

The Borderland of Sol

#169250 Jun 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im not gonna explain the bible to you mac, because you don't believe me or anything about the bible! I could go over scripture for years and you would BOO the hell outta of it...
trust me mac!!!!! LOL
That crap makes sense to you?
Well, it's your book - but PLEASE tell me how that bit is rational.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169251 Jun 17, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Clem.
Hi, babe!!:-)

How is everything?
CunningLinguist

Lady Lake, FL

#169252 Jun 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>1cor 2-14 says you don't understand the word without the Holy Spirit!!!!!! I love it when you knuckle-heads Quote scriptures!!! something you don't believe in... Now are you happy?? there is more where that come from... ask for and recieve
YES!

You must understand Clownie, that I have read the bible, the Quran, and other books of myths. In fact, I studied them briefly. I saved my research papers and various items obtained from classmates.

Start with Page one of your favorite version of the Bible.
For each line that seems a bit odd, highlight this with a pen.
When you have completed the last page, 50% or more will ne highlighted.

Refine this list by picking another color, and do it over again.
This time only view what you questioned previously and re-evaluate.
Consult your clergy or query the Internet theologians for their answers.

Ask yourself...
Does this make common sense to me?
Can I prove this to myself?
I will begin my journey by examining the first religions recorded in history (Egyptian) and work my way forward through the various others to 2013.

Seek and ye shall find...:)

And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but an hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies.--1 Samuel 18:25

Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father -- Genesis 19:34

HALLOWEEN TIME! BOO BOO BO0O

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword,... he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.--Revelation 19:15

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#169253 Jun 17, 2013
I gotta be me :)
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't mean....never mind! U ain't changed much! That's a good thing!;-)

@Aura...u so sweet!!:-)

Louisville, KY

#169254 Jun 17, 2013
They had zippers 3000 years ago?

Oh senile Dave you've humiliated yourself again. Chopped off any more of your own fingers lately?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Zippers and male mutilation.

How it all started.

Louisville, KY

#169256 Jun 17, 2013
What was he doing with that naked boy in the tomb?
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>what about the next day? Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father

Westcliffe, CO

#169257 Jun 17, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
They had zippers 3000 years ago?
Oh senile Dave you've humiliated yourself again. Chopped off any more of your own fingers lately?
<quoted text>
Zipporah.

Cut dick.

Zippers and accidents men have with them.

The association should be readily apparent to any guy. Especially if "he" has a huge "Johnson".

You must be female. That is why you wipe your ass front to back.

You gave yourself away big time with this one.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#169258 Jun 17, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Like it makes sense on ANY level.
Sheesh.
you just don't understand it mac, you're dumb when it comes to the gospel of Jesus Christ...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#169260 Jun 17, 2013
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
You must understand Clownie, that I have read the bible, the Quran, and other books of myths. In fact, I studied them briefly. I saved my research papers and various items obtained from classmates.
Start with Page one of your favorite version of the Bible.
For each line that seems a bit odd, highlight this with a pen.
When you have completed the last page, 50% or more will ne highlighted.
Refine this list by picking another color, and do it over again.
This time only view what you questioned previously and re-evaluate.
Consult your clergy or query the Internet theologians for their answers.
Ask yourself...
Does this make common sense to me?
Can I prove this to myself?
I will begin my journey by examining the first religions recorded in history (Egyptian) and work my way forward through the various others to 2013.
Seek and ye shall find...:)
And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but an hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies.--1 Samuel 18:25
Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father -- Genesis 19:34
HALLOWEEN TIME! BOO BOO BO0O
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword,... he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.--Revelation 19:15
The one thing I know!!!!!! you're a weak reader! LOL

Westcliffe, CO

#169261 Jun 17, 2013
Sorry.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Givemeliberty TRIPPED over her own "Johnson".

Because she left it laying on the floor!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr Freebird USA 9,224
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr dirtclod 17,921
News Is Religion Childish? (Sep '14) 1 hr thetruth 161
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Agents of Corruption 6,345
News The Consequences of Atheism 3 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -... 1,107
News Confessions of a black atheist 5 hr Mr_SKY 2
News Atheist monument to counter ten commandments (Jul '13) Fri thetruth 20
More from around the web