Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 239103 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#169253 Jun 17, 2013
I gotta be me :)
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't mean....never mind! U ain't changed much! That's a good thing!;-)

@Aura...u so sweet!!:-)

Louisville, KY

#169254 Jun 17, 2013
They had zippers 3000 years ago?

Oh senile Dave you've humiliated yourself again. Chopped off any more of your own fingers lately?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Zippers and male mutilation.

How it all started.

Louisville, KY

#169256 Jun 17, 2013
What was he doing with that naked boy in the tomb?
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>what about the next day? Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#169257 Jun 17, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
They had zippers 3000 years ago?
Oh senile Dave you've humiliated yourself again. Chopped off any more of your own fingers lately?
<quoted text>
Zipporah.

Cut dick.

Zippers and accidents men have with them.

The association should be readily apparent to any guy. Especially if "he" has a huge "Johnson".

You must be female. That is why you wipe your ass front to back.

You gave yourself away big time with this one.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#169258 Jun 17, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Like it makes sense on ANY level.
Sheesh.
you just don't understand it mac, you're dumb when it comes to the gospel of Jesus Christ...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#169260 Jun 17, 2013
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
You must understand Clownie, that I have read the bible, the Quran, and other books of myths. In fact, I studied them briefly. I saved my research papers and various items obtained from classmates.
Start with Page one of your favorite version of the Bible.
For each line that seems a bit odd, highlight this with a pen.
When you have completed the last page, 50% or more will ne highlighted.
Refine this list by picking another color, and do it over again.
This time only view what you questioned previously and re-evaluate.
Consult your clergy or query the Internet theologians for their answers.
Ask yourself...
Does this make common sense to me?
Can I prove this to myself?
I will begin my journey by examining the first religions recorded in history (Egyptian) and work my way forward through the various others to 2013.
Seek and ye shall find...:)
And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but an hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies.--1 Samuel 18:25
Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father -- Genesis 19:34
HALLOWEEN TIME! BOO BOO BO0O
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword,... he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.--Revelation 19:15
The one thing I know!!!!!! you're a weak reader! LOL

Westcliffe, CO

#169261 Jun 17, 2013
Sorry.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Givemeliberty TRIPPED over her own "Johnson".

Because she left it laying on the floor!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#169262 Jun 17, 2013
Givemeabrain wrote:
What was he doing with that naked boy in the tomb?
<quoted text>
Back by popular demand ... it's your personal guiding light, T-Town Clownie! Here to help the totally pathetic lost souls of the world like Givemelibertyandabrain' to be able to...
Not to show his stupidity all in one post
Not to pee in your pants while in a bathroom

Not to have a brainstorm when your brain is only equipped for a drizzle.

Not to have to look in a mirror to see if your eyes are open.

Yes, Professor Clownie is here to steer you drifty, brainless twits from self-destruction in the super-massive black hole of Dumb @ss.

Givemeliberty, you can stand and applaud! Yes, stand means to get up off your dead @ss

Westcliffe, CO

#169263 Jun 17, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I gotta be me :)
<quoted text>
Would you be a dear and help me with my zipper? It's stuck. I heard you are real good with them.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#169264 Jun 17, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you embrace wicked behavior. Is that what Jesus wants you to do?
If you love Jesus then stop making him suffer more.
Now the works of the flesh are obvious:[a][b] sexual immorality, moral impurity, promiscuity, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions, 21 envy,[c] drunkenness, carousing, and anything similar. I tell you about these things in advance—as I told you before—that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. this sounds like you not me
Im saved by the grace of Jesus Christ my lord and savior

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#169265 Jun 17, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That crap makes sense to you?
Well, it's your book - but PLEASE tell me how that bit is rational.
you wouldn't understand mac! FACT

Westcliffe, CO

#169266 Jun 17, 2013
Damn!!

Momma Nature must of heard me about the rain missing here. Just had a real frogchoker actually double back and hit us. Less than 5 minutes and my backyard is a friggin lake.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#169268 Jun 17, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your imagination is a f*cked up place. Glad we atheists dont share it...
God has a purpose to what He does. He's not some drifty heathen like you lifeless atheist morons, who are taking up space on planet Earth, that should had by someone with a righteous direction in their life, and who believes in God. To show you proof that God does things in mysterious ways ... He allows you atheist losers/turds to wander about the planet making complete asses out of yourselves. LMAO!!! Well, it does show that God has a tremendous sense of humor. FACT!!! >>>>> He loves Clowns

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#169269 Jun 17, 2013
Bro. Clownie is off to another thread for now. maybe I will find some intellectual chumps there.. this is like wrestling metal midgets...

I SHALL RETURN! FEAR THIS

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#169270 Jun 17, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, babe!!:-)
How is everything?
Recovering from a concussion.
Did a perfect faceplant on Friday, on the outside stairs.
But the nausea, dizziness and blurry vision have passed, and now I just have a dull headache.

Gonna have a nice new scar, though.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#169271 Jun 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Bro. Clownie is off to another thread for now. maybe I will find some intellectual chumps there.. this is like wrestling metal midgets...
I SHALL RETURN! FEAR THIS
I find you about as intimidating and fear your return as much everyone fears Daffy Duck .
Oh Sooooooooo scary that clown,.... you're dumb. lol

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#169272 Jun 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you wouldn't understand mac! FACT
But you do?

I'm never gonna understand it if nobody can explain it to me.

Go ahead, take a whirl.

Louisville, KY

#169273 Jun 17, 2013
Put your granddaughter or daughter on her knees in front of me pawpaw and enjoy the show. Maybe they will share the liquid protein treasure with you?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Zipporah.

Cut dick.

Zippers and accidents men have with them.

The association should be readily apparent to any guy. Especially if "he" has a huge "Johnson".

You must be female. That is why you wipe your ass front to back.

You gave yourself away big time with this one.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Westcliffe, CO

#169274 Jun 17, 2013
My backyard lake backed up into the garage and spa building. My basement has ideas of becoming a swimming pool.

Thank God for wet vacs.

And it ain't over yet. Bigger cell coming.

Next door neighbor live close to the culvert. It is a couple of feet deep around her front porch.

NOAH!!!! NOAH!!!!

LET ME IN! PLEASE?!

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#169275 Jun 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Damn!!
Momma Nature must of heard me about the rain missing here. Just had a real frogchoker actually double back and hit us. Less than 5 minutes and my backyard is a friggin lake.

Frogchocker? hahaha now that's funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 26 min karl44 7,392
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr lozzza 19,037
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 4 hr NoahLovesU 7,468
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 4 hr thetruth 115
why Atheists believe in incest,pedophilia and b... Sun hpcaban 30
News .com | What hope is there without God? May 20 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 26
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) May 20 thetruth 2,171
More from around the web