Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
162,201 - 162,220 of 225,711 Comments Last updated 33 min ago

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I irritated him?
The old coot owes me 2 gallons of exterior latex!
Especially after he promised, all those years ago, to never do that again.
It's a porch fer Christ's sake... not an ark!

I would believe it was gods fault.... if it was an indoor job.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is a lack of belief in god.
Science sh*ts on your cult every day with REAL evidence, instead of blind lunacy. You are using science to type your sh*t in the atheist forum you stupid clown.
I want real, bonafide proof ... not the hateful, pathetic, gibberish you're putting out.. come on science give me proof if you can!!!!! I didn't think so...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Put some firmament in it to separate the water from the water, and add a few pillars, and plug a few portals ...should be fine then...lol
I think I will settle for some plastic to channel the water away for the night. May have a lot more coming. Those things take days, even for gods.

Got my furnace and water heater down there. Ugh.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I would believe it was gods fault.... if it was an indoor job.
Shhhhh!

(don't give him any ideas... bedrooms are next)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

In any case, I did try and "communicate" with God about the porch.

Admittedly, my tact could probably use a little improvement.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I want real, bonafide proof ... not the hateful, pathetic, gibberish you're putting out.. come on science give me proof if you can!!!!! I didn't think so...
troll is in the land of the Establish Church of England, this according to the other troll.
Bishops in the House of Lords, What!
Cheers

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Genuine and authentic... The real McCoy!
Laffin. Should make a good deer blind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I will settle for some plastic to channel the water away for the night. May have a lot more coming. Those things take days, even for gods.
Got my furnace and water heater down there. Ugh.

Bilge pump , but it would require a low spot though. Cheap solution boat pump and a battery and some hose.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Bilge pump , but it would require a low spot though. Cheap solution boat pump and a battery and some hose.
Yah. Find the low spot in the basement (that takes a bucket of water), dig a small pit, put the pump in. Run the outlet out the downhill window.

I've done this before.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
In any case, I did try and "communicate" with God about the porch.
Admittedly, my tact could probably use a little improvement.
So could mine have, yesterday.

My calm was damaged.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That low spot was an impediment to me doing something already, don't have a sump, but that boat pump is an idea that may work out if I can figure a float switch to kick on automatically. I like the battery. The floor is uneven, it started out as a storm cellar a long time ago. I want it to kick on if I am asleep or away. What really scares me is if the poly water line coming in springs a leak. It's 20 years old. Maybe I can get the USDA to give me another grant and have a new PEX line run in. I love that PEX.

Any suggestions for a float switch to activate around a half inch? The floor is about 110 sq ft. This has to pump to at a minimum of 6 foot above the floor.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So could mine have, yesterday.
My calm was damaged.
Hey... he started it!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Laffin. Should make a good deer blind.
Or good deer fodder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That low spot was an impediment to me doing something already, don't have a sump, but that boat pump is an idea that may work out if I can figure a float switch to kick on automatically. I like the battery. The floor is uneven, it started out as a storm cellar a long time ago. I want it to kick on if I am asleep or away. What really scares me is if the poly water line coming in springs a leak. It's 20 years old. Maybe I can get the USDA to give me another grant and have a new PEX line run in. I love that PEX.
Any suggestions for a float switch to activate around a half inch? The floor is about 110 sq ft. This has to pump to at a minimum of 6 foot above the floor.
Sure seen people use an old toilet float and a contact switch. Pretty simple really. But here is a slightly more designed for video.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey... he started it!
Hehehe.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Or good deer fodder.
Wanna borrow a .30-30? I just want some of the meat.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.

Punch a hole in the floor and use a toilet flow valve to turn the thing on.

The wiring's bog-simple.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna borrow a .30-30? I just want some of the meat.
I recently adopted two orphaned white-footed mice.

I was moving a huge pile of brush and tree limbs at my sister's house. Their mother was crushed by a tractor and they were almost stepped on.

Fed them kitten formula from a pipette for close to two weeks. They opened their eyes 3 and 4 days in. One of them had a broke rear leg, or if not broke, it was lame at least. It's all healed up now though.

That was three weeks ago so I'm guessing they're around 5 weeks old. They're weaned and ready for release.

Now... you tell me...

Do I sound like I'm gonna shoot a deer?

LOL!

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

But Dave! You are always going on and on about how atheists are clueless yet you come growling to us when you need advice?

Checkmate
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>That low spot was an impediment to me doing something already, don't have a sump, but that boat pump is an idea that may work out if I can figure a float switch to kick on automatically. I like the battery. The floor is uneven, it started out as a storm cellar a long time ago. I want it to kick on if I am asleep or away. What really scares me is if the poly water line coming in springs a leak. It's 20 years old. Maybe I can get the USDA to give me another grant and have a new PEX line run in. I love that PEX.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I recently adopted two orphaned white-footed mice.
I was moving a huge pile of brush and tree limbs at my sister's house. Their mother was crushed by a tractor and they were almost stepped on.
Fed them kitten formula from a pipette for close to two weeks. They opened their eyes 3 and 4 days in. One of them had a broke rear leg, or if not broke, it was lame at least. It's all healed up now though.
That was three weeks ago so I'm guessing they're around 5 weeks old. They're weaned and ready for release.
Now... you tell me...
Do I sound like I'm gonna shoot a deer?
LOL!
You sound like a guy that would feed a lion if it was hungry.
Way too nice. Awe look at the poor little crocodiles, their mommy got run over by a car, I'll just scoop them up and take them home and feed them.

I left out my ending added to your statement.
Here it is.

To the cat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••