Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 8,104)

Showing posts 162,061 - 162,080 of217,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I think all atheist are small down there!!!!
Been checking huh? Are you looking for a friend to play with? Or just looking?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

bnzo wrote:
<quoted text>
you jealous?
have you learned how to walk and chew gum at the same time yet? Of course not!!! Listen numb nuts, Clownie the Anointed is not jealous of you brainless heathens. He just feels extremely sorry for you losers, and points out your ignorant ways of continuously staying losers. Clownie actually feels great pity for you intellectually challenged twits. Clown shakes head

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL is to point out just how stupid you are. It saying I'm laughing at your ignorance. It's saying I can't believe what I just read. It's saying does this idiot really believe this crap. It's saying you're the court jester.
So keep up the good work LOL
are we talking about your pink unicorn here?
do you really believe it? why?

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

It must be because you're a self admitted turd licking retard who can't learn how to do it?

Lmfao!

You are becoming my personal punch line! Lol!
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't wiped in years ok

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>have you learned how to walk and chew gum at the same time yet? Of course not!!! Listen numb nuts, Clownie the Anointed is not jealous of you brainless heathens. He just feels extremely sorry for you losers, and points out your ignorant ways of continuously staying losers. Clownie actually feels great pity for you intellectually challenged twits. Clown shakes head
sorry, it was just the post fully of manaical laughter that kinda suggested you'd lost the plot.
oh, that and your gesturing into thin air, your halluciations. etc. etc. etc.
but righto. you claim we're intellectually challenged. Will you mutter into your clasped hands tonight to tell your god how insane we are?

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

You must have sucked off a lot of atheists to even make such a statement.

You swallow right?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! !
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I think all atheist are small down there!!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Been checking huh? Are you looking for a friend to play with? Or just looking?
Are you a pecker checker? most atheist are you know...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a pecker checker? most atheist are you know...
repressed memories of a sexually abusive father who wouldn't hold your hand in church?

Ah. now it's all falling into place.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
You swallow right?
<quoted text>
are you still hanging around with your jealousy and hate of Bro. Clownie and his christian brothers? It's not Clownie's fault you were born an uncoordinated loser! Have you learned how to walk and chew gum at the same time yet? No? Well, don't give up ... there is hope for dumb dumbs! Hey, word had it, you were devoured by a $#!+ eating' dog! How did you escape that beast? Oh, you sprayed yourself with a can of Febreze! Rats, I guess there has to be some disappointment in life to good people.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
You swallow right?
<quoted text>
For you ding-dongs who believe they have a life outside of science and hanging out in the $#it house ... please, remove yourselves from the threads. Especially you uncoordinated sissies who continually trip over your own shadows. Do it quickly, so as not to further embarrass yourself!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

bnzo wrote:
<quoted text>
repressed memories of a sexually abusive father who wouldn't hold your hand in church?
Ah. now it's all falling into place.
you think alot about taking a man's load... mercy

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Dave gone completely mad?
Perhaps.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you're wrong again. Can you ever think correctly about anything????
So then atheism cannot be a religion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think of the fun I could have embedded in your brain, controlling the circuitry. Wouldn't be my body, so no limits on what I could do. Of course I would keep you alive.
Oh, the sexual perversions I could watch you do. The masochism you would start to enjoy. Shit, I might even have you start going to church.
Yep, that simple old physical brain you have. Absolutely no defense against my sneaking in the back door. Having some fun. Of course I would whisper in your ear to let you know I was there on occasion, watching and enjoying the show.
Oooh!! I am getting excited thinking about it. GML being my link to the physical world and all of the things I wouldn't do to myself.
The really funny part is you don't think I could do it.
So... dave. We need to talk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>For you ding-dongs who believe they have a life outside of science and hanging out in the $#it house ... please, remove yourselves from the threads. Especially you uncoordinated sissies who continually trip over your own shadows. Do it quickly, so as not to further embarrass yourself!
this quip about people wasting their lives, coming from a guy with 38 thousand posts - and a cute lil medal.

And what's with you repeating this bit about walking and chewing gum? you say it every few posts. Is it funny?
well, it IS funny you say it frequently - but I mean, does it make you giggle?
It's important you can make yourself laugh. it helps us diagnose your insanity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the young, tender, and juicy morsel doeth speak again. Ripe for the picking.
You have evidently read about sciences and technologies, but I'm not so sure you understand them, and even better, how they really relate to your physical existence, and thus in your view, your total self.
Surely you know about viruses and bacterias, and even external EM emissions that can heavily influence your brain. You can't see a one of them. You wouldn't even know they were there. You just follow their instructions.
just imagine old Dave shrunk down to his essence, with no where to go because there is no god or heaven, just tender juicy morsels all puffed up like you walking around. And you have his full attention. And he is getting old and ready to discard his old body.
There is a principle of physics you don't realize the import of. The seeking of equilibrium, the steady state. Run a charge of electricity through a coil and you get a magnetic field. Disconnect the charge and the field collapses in the opposite direction, as does a spurt of current. You have a shadow of what was. It can continue if it has someplace to go. We all came from a blob, did we not? There is a place for it to go if it knows how. This applies to all matter and energy you are aware of. It is a basic principle of physics.
Then it can hover over your shoulder, looking for the best place to land, to manifest itself to a degree. It doesn't need the physical body to experience life again. Those physical bodies are noisy and painful things. It just sits there observing and switching the controls. Kind of a reality TV thing. Uncensored.
Human bodies are at least seeds for a new consciousness form. That would make you a piece of meat exposed to more developed consciousnesses in search of something to occupy their time. All alone, with nothing to protect it. And screaming out for attention.
You can't protect yourself. As a physical creature you are designed to look forward. You can stand and look around, but when you start walking you can't watch your back. Your projections leave a big hole behind you to be filled.
You won't understand a bit of that. You will just whistle and project more.
Yummy.
So.. you're on to threatening people with possessing their bodies after you die. I always thought you were kind of loony, but it seems you have finally snapped. We're all gonna die dave. It's ok. No need to fantasize about traveling the ether as an EM ghost and possessing the bodies of your enemies.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

You are the one who licks turds and examines other men's Johnsons. Perhaps you do both at the same time with your coordination eh?

Lmfao!

I am going circles around you retard!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>are you still hanging around with your jealousy and hate of Bro. Clownie and his christian brothers? It's not Clownie's fault you were born an uncoordinated loser! Have you learned how to walk and chew gum at the same time yet? No? Well, don't give up ... there is hope for dumb dumbs! Hey, word had it, you were devoured by a $#!+ eating' dog! How did you escape that beast? Oh, you sprayed yourself with a can of Febreze! Rats, I guess there has to be some disappointment in life to good people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Between his desire for prostrate massages and GML's self described huge Johnson, they should suit each other very well.
But.. aren't you going to intentionally pilot GML's body and make him perform homosexual acts?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you think alot about taking a man's load... mercy
Is that how you interpreted all of that?
For the life of my I can't even contrive it that way.- when you look at sentences, do they often assemble themselves into some perversion?

seek help. fast.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again! Go figure!!! The best thing about Bro. Clownie is, he believes in God! You'll be needing more than cough syrup while you're choking on your death bed crying out to God for forgiveness. That's the modus operandi for those fortunate atheists who barely have enough intelligence to come to their senses at the end of their miserable, hate filled lives.
YOUR TRULY
Bro. Clownie is rooting for you
The best thing about timn is, he knows this sentence has one too many commas!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 162,061 - 162,080 of217,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••