Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 247830 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#164896 May 2, 2013
Here you go RR seeing as how you purposely avoided this :)
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text Firstly people are not blowing themselves and killing others up because of say Julius Caesar existed and ruled or not. But they do over Jesus. We have no historical proof for Jesus although if the bible account is even remotely true we should.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#164897 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what freethinkers call 'reality', folks....
Pay attention.
Glad you are finally starting to think ... or are you trying to be sarcastic?

Tell us what's different between the two. This will make for another good "dumbest things ..." I wager.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#164898 May 2, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunno,, dont ya have bootlegers in your parts? If not get enough to do ya a few days.. Not that hard, if ya wanta drink before noon..
So your answer to not liking a law is to break it. Explains why you need a big babysitter.
Thinking

Tisbury, UK

#164899 May 3, 2013
It's 10am here on Sundays, 8am the rest of the week.
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that, yes.
But I resent the hell outta the fact that it's the law.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#164902 May 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So your answer to not liking a law is to break it. Explains why you need a big babysitter.
Please keep your self rightous, "i havent broken any laws of the land crap'' attitude..

I was wondering if you had the nerve to show up again, looks like i was right, cant fix stupidity..

i would recomend you staying out of the "cat nip"...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#164903 May 3, 2013
Thinking wrote:
It's 10am here on Sundays, 8am the rest of the week.
<quoted text>
I don't often want a beer before noon, even on Sundays. It's the principle of the thing I resent.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#164904 May 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot an "o" in your avatar name.
Your own name, and you can't spell it.
04May13.....One thing for sure 'snatcher', and that is that you Really & Truly know how to spell BobLoblah while you spell 'Catcher' with a 1. Who in da hell spells 'catcher' with a 1...!!!

BobLoblah has been inside your schidt-for-brains for so long now that you haven't had a goot sleep for a long, long dime.

ALL 'Real' good members know BobLoblah and ALL 'evil' ones know BobLoblah even more.

Now, shove your head backUP inside your arseHole where it belongs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#164905 May 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, BobLoblah.
Tell me about your houses.
04May13.....Well dear one, one is located in West Africa (Ghana) down the coast from Accra 10-12 hours outside the twin cities of Takoradi / Secundi; one is located in NE Thailand (won't name the town)...not too far from the Bridge on the River Kwai ; likewise Greece; and an huge farm estate in New York state....although BobLoblah spends the least of BobLoblah's dime dare toooooooooo.

Tell BobLoblah about yourself and whatCha been hup tooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164906 May 3, 2013
BobLblah wrote:
03May13...
...BobLoblah is back and all 'afresh'....Just like Your Pope Francis is making such a positive impression on the WholeWideworld.
Well, its been a good restUP for BobLoblah. Away from civilization, fishing, boating, camping, reStocking the wine cellars and making the rounds of the various house locations. Even replaced several vehicles in the fleet. Got a coupla new house servants, butlers, drivers, cooks, and enlarged one of the villas on the Mediterranean.
One thing for sure though, BobLoblah didn't miss you lot one single bit. As a matter of fact, BobLoblah just didn't think about you at all.
...well not exactly. BobLoblah, at times, thought about the REAL good and honest and kind Christians hereIN and said a prayer now and then that they would continue to put their boots up the arseHoles of the ILK that permeates most religious Topics as 'wannabeee-hAtheists.
Now, BobLoblah is back to add weight to the discussion and throw the ILK's schidt back into their faces. It won't take tooooooooooooo long before these miscreants showUP.
No need though. BobLoblah knows who you are.
Meanwhile, ALL you good guys.....BobLoblah remains on your side and will do BobLoblah's best to assist you, protect you, and give you all the support you need in battling these hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.
Ps:....Chavez 'croaked' and now roasts in hell.
GOD Bless.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Thanks, BobBlowjob.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#164907 May 3, 2013
Me neither, but when I go to the local store to get the fresh croissants in, I can't buy a bottle of wine for Sunday lunch.

If there has to be one day where it is harder to buy alcohol, make it Monday or Tuesday. Why f**k up Sunday?
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I don't often want a beer before noon, even on Sundays. It's the principle of the thing I resent.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#164908 May 3, 2013
It should be boob?
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot an "o" in your avatar name.
Your own name, and you can't spell it.

“Input”

Since: Dec 10

Input

#164909 May 3, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Me neither, but when I go to the local store to get the fresh croissants in, I can't buy a bottle of wine for Sunday lunch.
If there has to be one day where it is harder to buy alcohol, make it Monday or Tuesday. Why f**k up Sunday?
<quoted text>
They legalized Sunday alcohol sales in the next county and in the town limits of my county, but not in my county , stupid blue laws.
They go back to the horse and buggy days when they used to horse whip people and it was illegal to wash a horse in a tub on Sunday
or wear a gun in church. Public hangings and witch burnings allowed.
Elstupido christard laws.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_law

Sorta like Sharia laws , imposed by religifruitstards.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#164910 May 3, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep your self rightous, "i havent broken any laws of the land crap'' attitude..
I was wondering if you had the nerve to show up again, looks like i was right, cant fix stupidity..
i would recomend you staying out of the "cat nip"...
For the last 10 years of my life, basically since I became an adult, I have not broken any laws.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#164911 May 3, 2013
The thing is I don't need to buy alcohol on a Sunday before 10am, it's just one of those "hangovers" from a previous age. Especially since regular church attendance in the UK has dropped to just 6%.

Some great statistics here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_...
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They legalized Sunday alcohol sales in the next county and in the town limits of my county, but not in my county , stupid blue laws.
They go back to the horse and buggy days when they used to horse whip people and it was illegal to wash a horse in a tub on Sunday
or wear a gun in church. Public hangings and witch burnings allowed.
Elstupido christard laws.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_law
Sorta like Sharia laws , imposed by religifruitstards.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#164913 May 3, 2013
The policeman's mother?
Adam wrote:
Copmuter...

The Borderland of Sol

#164914 May 3, 2013
Thinking wrote:
The policeman's mother?
<quoted text>
"Kopmutter"...

I'll buy that!

Laffin.
YTube

AOL

#164916 May 3, 2013

p r o o f_____1.5 BIL MUSLIMS SHORTLY TO DIE

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#164917 May 3, 2013
Muslims die all the time! Some from old age or disease, children raped to death, some from being suicide bombers.
YTube wrote:

p r o o f_____1.5 BIL MUSLIMS SHORTLY TO DIE

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

The Borderland of Sol

#164918 May 3, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Muslims die all the time! Some from old age or disease, children raped to death, some from being suicide bombers.
<quoted text>
Some survive, despite being shot in the head...

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#164919 May 4, 2013
Its important that interlopers like poster of the year, Buck, Dave, and the famous Bobloblah continue to repudiate and expose deviant prevaricating atheists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 47 min thetruth 47,936
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 49 min thetruth 12,991
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 2 hr thetruth 104
Proof of God for the Atheist 7 hr thetruth 136
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 7 hr thetruth 2,371
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 9 hr Critical Eye 20,904
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 9 hr NoahLikesPi 41
More from around the web