Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
156,941 - 156,960 of 225,714 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163305
Apr 11, 2013
 
Wanna take any bets on how many posts go be before one of them tries to invoke Saint Stalin?:))
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>You don't really need to go to any other threads.

And check out siro in other threads.

I think you'll find some interesting similarities.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163306
Apr 11, 2013
 
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>on occasion
More like most of the time, but how does one talk civilly to a rabid dog?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163307
Apr 11, 2013
 
You are rather like a rabid dog on the Dawkins thread, how shall we talk to you?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>More like most of the time, but how does one talk civilly to a rabid dog?
Tender Pork

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163308
Apr 11, 2013
 
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, Darwin's DogSuck.
Sometimes I quote...YOU!
LIKE HERE!
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a contradiction unless you use different rules.
Darwin's Stepchild wrote:
No contradiction. The contradiction arises IF you try to use the same rules.
__________
You were so good, I'M GOING TO QUOTE YOU AGAIN!
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a contradiction unless you use different rules.
Darwin's Stepchild wrote:
No contradiction. The contradiction arises IF you try to use the same rules.
__________
Man, the Disco Institute could never rise to your level!
Like here, AGAIN!:
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a contradiction unless you use different rules.
Darwin's Stepchild wrote:
No contradiction. The contradiction arises IF you try to use the same rules.
Bwahahahahahahaaha hahahah...to infinity.
This is funny
Tender Pork

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163309
Apr 11, 2013
 
Bongo wrote:
I would like to give honor to the beloved Buck Crik that famous interloper who unequivocally repudiated all topix atheists including the most highly educated ardent characters. This indigo child , former hog farmer and current recidivist while suffering from mental illness, made mockery of individuals including but not limited to Phd holders, Doctors, lawyers , mathmaticians , and physicists. The topix atheists could not deal with his truth logic and uncanny mastery of facts. He proved them to be prevaricators while ignoring their constant ad hominem attacks. Long Live Buck Crik .
So many topix atheists, so little time
Tender Pork

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163310
Apr 11, 2013
 
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>More like most of the time, but how does one talk civilly to a rabid dog?
With a big stick?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163311
Apr 11, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
He championed for his idea of positive Protestant Christianity to become the dominant religion in Germany. As clearly states in your link, and you know it.
He also demanded Christianity be taught in schools.
He clearly fought against secularism yes? From your own link.... And you know it.
Factually destroying you is always so easy yet so much fun. We really enjoy making you dance for our laughter and amusement puppet. Next time read your own link so you don't humiliate yourself okay?
Lmfao!:))
<quoted text>
you make this too easy. You just repeat yourself, so I will too.

You lose.

Nowhere did you copy/paste that Hitler wanted to start his own version of Protestant Christianity, as you claimed.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163312
Apr 11, 2013
 
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional f*ck with no answer to provide for the proof of god. The single thing that would actually convince people that god is real and you cowards insult my mom over your lack of ability.
So.....

No proof, huh?

Then based on an atheists version of evidence, you are f_cking your mom.

Congrats!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163313
Apr 11, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hitler: Through me Protestantism will become the primary religion in Germany.
Hitler: My feelings as a Christian points me to the lord and savior as a fighter.
Hitler adored Martin Luther for his anti Semitic rants often quoting him.
Hitler: The unprecedented rise of the Christian social party was to assume the deepest significance for me.
I suppose you expect us to take your word for it...

HA HA HA !!!

Try again, loser.

Hitler murdered Christians and Jews...

Hitler WAS Catholic, then dropped his religion. Just like you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163314
Apr 11, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
If you wish to disqualify RR's link say so.
You have yet to qualify that the link agrees with your assertion that Hitler wanted to start a new Protestant church...

I've been waiting for days for you to do so and you still haven't.

You lose.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163315
Apr 11, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
It seems they don't really care about the truth as much as they care about coddling their delusions.
Well, that's one way to classify atheists.....

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163316
Apr 11, 2013
 
Again for the sub 88 IQ crowd like yourself.

Hitler: Through me Protestantism will become the main church in Germany.

How many more times does this need to be pointed out? Sheesh even young kids in WW2 Germany back then who had Christianity forced down their throats in public schools as ordered by Hitler could grasp it by now.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>you make this too easy. You just repeat yourself, so I will too.

You lose.

Nowhere did you copy/paste that Hitler wanted to start his own version of Protestant Christianity, as you claimed.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163317
Apr 11, 2013
 
It's from your link. Seriously are you this stupid or just playing Poe?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you expect us to take your word for it...

HA HA HA !!!

Try again, loser.

Hitler murdered Christians and Jews...

Hitler WAS Catholic, then dropped his religion. Just like you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163318
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Givemeliberty wrote:
Again for the sub 88 IQ crowd like yourself.
Hitler: Through me Protestantism will become the main church in Germany.
How many more times does this need to be pointed out? Sheesh even young kids in WW2 Germany back then who had Christianity forced down their throats in public schools as ordered by Hitler could grasp it by now.
<quoted text>
Siiiiigh......

You're snoring f_cktard, you know that?

If you can, if it's at all possible, read:

Many historians say that Hitler had a general covert plan, which some say existed even before the Nazis' rise to power, to destroy Christianity within the Reich, which was to be accomplished through control and subversion of the churches and to be completed after the war.

Many clergy were killed by the Nazis. In the annexed territory of Reichsgau Wartheland (German-controlled Greater Poland) the persecution was most severe: churches were systematically closed and most priests were either killed, imprisoned, or deported to the General Government. Eighty per cent of the Catholic clergy and five bishops of Warthegau were sent to concentration camps in 1939; 108 of them are regarded as blessed martyrs.[89] Religious persecution was not confined to this region: in Dachau concentration camp alone, 2,600 Catholic priests from 24 different countries were killed.[89] The Catholic Church was particularly suppressed in Poland: between 1939 and 1945, an estimated 3,000 members (18%) of the Polish clergy, were murdered; of these, 1,992 died in concentration camps.

Nice Christian, huh?

....cuz all chrristians murder priests because they're priests....

Dumb ass

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163319
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Givemeliberty wrote:
It's from your link. Seriously are you this stupid or just playing Poe?
<quoted text>
"Hitler: Through me Protestantism will become the main church in Germany."

Is not from that link. It's from your tiny brain.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163320
Apr 11, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Siiiiigh......
You're snoring f_cktard, you know that?
If you can, if it's at all possible, read:
Many historians say that Hitler had a general covert plan, which some say existed even before the Nazis' rise to power, to destroy Christianity within the Reich, which was to be accomplished through control and subversion of the churches and to be completed after the war.
Many clergy were killed by the Nazis. In the annexed territory of Reichsgau Wartheland (German-controlled Greater Poland) the persecution was most severe: churches were systematically closed and most priests were either killed, imprisoned, or deported to the General Government. Eighty per cent of the Catholic clergy and five bishops of Warthegau were sent to concentration camps in 1939; 108 of them are regarded as blessed martyrs.[89] Religious persecution was not confined to this region: in Dachau concentration camp alone, 2,600 Catholic priests from 24 different countries were killed.[89] The Catholic Church was particularly suppressed in Poland: between 1939 and 1945, an estimated 3,000 members (18%) of the Polish clergy, were murdered; of these, 1,992 died in concentration camps.
Nice Christian, huh?
....cuz all chrristians murder priests because they're priests....
Dumb ass
Christians have always murdered christians from other sects since the start of christianity
Thinking

Bolton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163321
Apr 11, 2013
 
It already was.~70%.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hitler: Through me Protestantism will become the main church in Germany."

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163322
Apr 11, 2013
 
Yes it is Riverside Retard and you know it.

Had you read your own link you wouldn't be humiliating yourself as much. Hitler decried secularists and atheists as being Marxists and communists he even demanded Christianity be taught in all public schools.... Who does that sound like??....... Lol!

Now you have to pretend it isn't there which is rather pathetic.

I love how I can make you half wits dance with the pull of a string. Keep dancing puppet and be sure to bow on your way out :))
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"Hitler: Through me Protestantism will become the main church in Germany."

Is not from that link. It's from your tiny brain.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163323
Apr 11, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So.....
No proof, huh?
Then based on an atheists version of evidence, you are f_cking your mom.
Congrats!
Oh look, its another post by the creationist with no proof of god in it.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163324
Apr 11, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Siiiiigh......
You're snoring f_cktard, you know that?
If you can, if it's at all possible, read:
Many historians say that Hitler had a general covert plan, which some say existed even before the Nazis' rise to power, to destroy Christianity within the Reich, which was to be accomplished through control and subversion of the churches and to be completed after the war.
Many clergy were killed by the Nazis. In the annexed territory of Reichsgau Wartheland (German-controlled Greater Poland) the persecution was most severe: churches were systematically closed and most priests were either killed, imprisoned, or deported to the General Government. Eighty per cent of the Catholic clergy and five bishops of Warthegau were sent to concentration camps in 1939; 108 of them are regarded as blessed martyrs.[89] Religious persecution was not confined to this region: in Dachau concentration camp alone, 2,600 Catholic priests from 24 different countries were killed.[89] The Catholic Church was particularly suppressed in Poland: between 1939 and 1945, an estimated 3,000 members (18%) of the Polish clergy, were murdered; of these, 1,992 died in concentration camps.
Nice Christian, huh?
....cuz all chrristians murder priests because they're priests....
Dumb ass
Here it is again for those who missed it / hallucinated it away

1. Adolf Hitler: Acting According to God's Will

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

2. Adolf Hitler: Thanking God

Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 5

3. Adolf Hitler: Deutschland Über Alles

I had so often sung 'Deutschland über Alles' and shouted 'Heil' at the top of my lungs, that it seemed to me almost a belated act of grace to be allowed to stand as a witness in the divine court of the eternal judge and proclaim the sincerity of this conviction.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 5

4. Adolf Hitler: God's Grace Smiles

Once again the songs of the fatherland roared to the heavens along the endless marching columns, and for the last time the Lord's grace smiled on His ungrateful children.

- Adolf Hitler reflecting on World War I, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1, Chapter 7

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••