Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
155,761 - 155,780 of 225,568 Comments Last updated 38 min ago
Siro

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162039
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thinking wrote:
Still using your dead granny's cu*t as a bong, I see.
<quoted text>
All the time you waste with lame responses, just think you can add that time to find more ways to neglect your pets and double your kill tally

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162040
Mar 25, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When you graduate "highschool", let us know.
psssst... It's "high school" (two words).
Actually, many highschools teach it as one word, it's called a compound word, where two words are combined as one to define a new word that has a more clear and specific meaning than the original two. My highschool was Kentwood Highschool, yes, highschool was one single word in the name, as it is with all such schools in Washington.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162041
Mar 25, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
I just caught some clips of the bible from the History channel. Okay so from what I gather Noah was a Scottish dude and just about everyone was white.... Except the devil who was a black man.
History Channel's "The Bible" - In Under 10 Minutes - Parts 1 and 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162042
Mar 25, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, many highschools teach it as one word, it's called a compound word, where two words are combined as one to define a new word that has a more clear and specific meaning than the original two. My highschool was Kentwood Highschool, yes, highschool was one single word in the name, as it is with all such schools in Washington.
Bullshit.

http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/KW

High school is two words.

Provide a link to a highschool.

You people are ridiculous.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162043
Mar 25, 2013
 
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/KW
High school is two words.
Provide a link to a highschool.
You people are ridiculous.
High school is formal, used by the state. High school is informal, used by everyday chat.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162044
Mar 25, 2013
 
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/KW
High school is two words.
Provide a link to a highschool.
You people are ridiculous.
Well, since I cannot find the old seals online, I cannot press this further. But your insulting for no reason is pretty low.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162045
Mar 25, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, many highschools teach it as one word, it's called a compound word, where two words are combined as one to define a new word that has a more clear and specific meaning than the original two. My highschool was Kentwood Highschool, yes, highschool was one single word in the name, as it is with all such schools in Washington.
You mean this one?
Maybe they forgot they taught people that huh?

http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/KW

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162046
Mar 25, 2013
 
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
High school is formal, used by the state. High school is informal, used by everyday chat.
You couldn't even make one word out of it.

Now say, juniorhighschool as one word.

What bullshitters. Anything for an argument.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162047
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You mean this one?
Maybe they forgot they taught people that huh?
http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/KW
Type highschool in the search engine, it doesn't come up with a "Did you mean high school"?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162048
Mar 25, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You mean this one?
Maybe they forgot they taught people that huh?
http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/KW
Things change with time, it is the only constant in the universe.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162049
Mar 25, 2013
 
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't even make one word out of it.
Now say, juniorhighschool as one word.
What bullshitters. Anything for an argument.
Actually, it's junior high to most people, adding in "school" is redundant.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162050
Mar 25, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since I cannot find the old seals online, I cannot press this further. But your insulting for no reason is pretty low.
Don't feel bad , there were a few things some teachers taught me that were wrong too.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162051
Mar 25, 2013
 
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How does the consent work? Did she ever asked, or ever make any agreements once? If not, that isn't consent.
OMG dude.

Never mind.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162052
Mar 25, 2013
 
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you know calculus if you don't know algebra?
Because I took algebra before I took calculus....

derp

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162053
Mar 25, 2013
 
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be all in one word as well.
No it cannot.

"High school" is TWO seperate words.

You you think "elementaryschool" is appropriate??

Damn ass.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162054
Mar 25, 2013
 
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Type highschool in the search engine, it doesn't come up with a "Did you mean high school"?

Well I flushed the toilet and up you came, so no telling what might happen on google?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162055
Mar 25, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
To you and a few other giggling little girls.
LMAO!

Lunger says: Noitisnot!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162056
Mar 25, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
Everything that effects the physical universe will leave evidence, thus, if there is no evidence then it cannot exist.
That's your belief, I get it.

But who said anything about the physical universe only?

Oh ya. You did.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162057
Mar 25, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, many highschools teach it as one word, it's called a compound word, where two words are combined as one to define a new word that has a more clear and specific meaning than the original two. My highschool was Kentwood Highschool, yes, highschool was one single word in the name, as it is with all such schools in Washington.
Maybe because you went to a secondary school.

Or maybe a continuation school...

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162058
Mar 25, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Don't feel bad , there were a few things some teachers taught me that were wrong too.
Very true, I never said it was correct, just that for many of us it's an old habit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hollywood Actor Reveals What He Thinks Is 'Weir... 2 min inbred Genius 100
If Christianity were true... 6 min henry 130
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 29 min ChristineM 883
One top most argument for atheism (Apr '12) 1 hr henry 3
Introducing The Universal Religion (Feb '14) 5 hr religionisillness 753
Our world came from nothing? 5 hr religionisillness 354
Adam Atheoi - the god of 'humanity' 5 hr religionisillness 78
•••
•••