It still isn't alive. It is charged and connected to an electric potential, but that is a very different thing from being alive.<quoted text>
I can see where a certain growth got short circuited in your mental development.
What is a copper wire? A bunch of dead molecules, right?
Touch one laying on the table. Deader than a door nail. Stick one in the hot side of an outlet and touch it. Still deader than a door nail, right? Touch it and wet your finger and touch the screw in the middle of that outlet.
Not so dead after all, is it?
There is certainly a short circuit in understanding somewhere, but it isn't with blacklagoon.