You piss all over the pope and if lightning doesn't strike, well... there ya go.Where is your evidence to support the none existence of God?
Evidence of absence is evidence of any kind that suggests something is missing or that it does not exist. A simple example of evidence of absence: A baker never fails to put finished pies on her windowsill, so if there is no pie on the windowsill, then no finished pies exist. This can be formulated as modus tollens in propositional logic: P implies Q, but Q is false, therefore P is false.
You can't prove a negative. But then you already knew that. You just use your childish "prove god doesn't exist" excuse because then you think you don't have to prove that god exist. Wrong butthead!!!
You CAN prove that things exist; but you can't PROVE that they don't, nor should anyone have to. A reasonable person would reject a belief without evidence. Only a religious person would be retarded enough to believe in things like unicorns or anything else that has never been proven.
1. If God exists, then he is perfect.
2. If God exists, then he is the creator of the universe.
3. A perfect being can have no needs or wants.
4. If any being created the universe, then he must have had some need or want.
5. Therefore, it is impossible for a perfect being to be the creator of the universe (from 3 and 4).
6. Hence, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 5).