Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 7,156)

Showing posts 143,101 - 143,120 of223,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Racist against the dead? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a! Schizo you are something else! And generally we bury the dead in the ground so what is your problem? Was your so called burned to death sister cremated and not buried? If she was cremated I am sorry but in that case after death she would just be ashes in an urn.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ~ I wanna see it too ..... can I get you reported for your sicko jokes about laughing about my Sister being buried in the ground? Racist against the dead and those who can't defend themselves is pretty damned flipping low, but I guess you can really get down there, and I probably 'aint seen nothing yet!!
Come on Clem, lady, give us the link

Since: Mar 11

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Is there anyway you could do this again in English! I think your mental illness is showing again dear because that made no sense whatsoever.

Take your medicine retard and pray to your retarded god!
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>One some back????? Puhlease ~ you're just not worth the effort...... but at least we know who cares about what in here, don't we??

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is having faith in the faith there is no faith..... so it is a faith
nope

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think people have forgotten that JESUS was hated by the rich and powerful and accordingly, tortured and executed, and it wasn't for not standing up for what was right.
**This is the only account of Jesus using physical force in any of the Gospels and is related to the topic of "but to bring a sword." The narrative occurs near the end of the Synoptic Gospels (at Mark 11:15–19, 11:27–33, Matthew 21:12–17, 21:23–27 and Luke 19:45–48, 20:1–8) and near the start in the Gospel of John (at John 2:13–16). Some scholars believe that these refer to two separate incidents, given that the Gospel of John also includes more than one Passover.[4]
In this episode, Jesus is stated to have visited the Temple in Jerusalem, Herod's Temple, where the courtyard is described as being filled with livestock and the tables of the money changers, who changed the standard Greek and Roman money for Jewish and Tyrian money.[1] Jerusalem was packed with Jews who had come for Passover, perhaps numbering 300,000 to 400,000 pilgrims.[5][6]
Creating a whip from some cords, "he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers’ money and overturned the tables. But he said to those who sold doves,‘Get these out of here! Do not make My Father’s house a house of trade!’"[Jn 2:13-16]
Israel Museum model of Herod's Temple, referred to in John 2:13.
"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all of them who sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."
—Matthew 21:12-13 ****
We should spread the word of love, and we should turn the other cheek, but we don't have to allow people to mock and ridicule us purely because they have no comprehension of that which is inherent within. All of us.
2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. KJV
And we do need to live GODly, as such, but the persecution of man(kind), if replaced by the love of GOD, is not a curse, but an honor :)
Did you know that Satanists won the right in a Florida school to offer prayer over the PA system, just like the christians have been allowed to?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

uIDIOTracemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Are there any passage(s) in The Christian Bible you read is dirty...?

Are Christian's more moral and Superior in Intelligence over other races, or even Atheists, or over other religions?

Why did you pick Christian over other religions or beliefs...?
It was pretty much the only one available to her growing up.

The brainwashing is complete in her.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha.... no, get down and boogy with the rock evolving into man argument; much flipping funnier LOL
Your foolishness knows no bounds.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>So, if they carried their bones with them where did they put the 10-15,000,000 pounds of bones when they got to the "promised land"?
And I'm left wondering how they stripped the dead down to bones. Takes a while for that to happen naturally.

Did they eat their dead?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Looks more as if atheists get upset when people don't follow the party line?
What party line?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Party!! Party!!!

Clementine, there's a party!

Let's go!!!

Hey Lincoln dude, where's the party?
Get in line.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm left wondering how they stripped the dead down to bones. Takes a while for that to happen naturally.
Did they eat their dead?
Funny how godbots can always ignore simple things like ..... facts!!!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

tiddlywinks wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists share a common goal to let everyone know how persecuted they are. How Christians shove their beliefs down their throats. Paradoxically, these pseudo geniuses are oblivious to the fact that since they label themselves atheists, no religion has been forced upon them. They are excercising their constitutional right (freedom of religion) not to practice any faith at all. Hello, is anybody in there?
When we go to public school and prayers are offered or crosses hung in classrooms, or when we go to city hall or a courtroom and the 10 commandments are displayed, we are being told that the government favors Christianity over all other beliefs and non belief as well.

That means that the government thinks less of atheists, and indeed those of ANY other religious beliefs, than it does of Christians.

"In god we trust" does not belong on our currency and "under god" does not belong in our pledge.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they eat their dead?
bbq party

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Are you just dumb. These are living cells, living molecules and atoms. If not then they could not receive signals. You are stupid, we do not have a secular government. I suggest you read the Schemff vs Abbington School District supreme court decision. It says that the government is neutral, neither secular or religious and it can not favor or promote either.
The idea that the atoms that make up living things are different than the atoms that make up unloving things is as ancient as the bible.

I'm watching Deep Space Marvels right now on how life may have formed on Earth.

It's fascinating. I bet you couldn't even watch it.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Because he's right how you people freak out when you see a cross?
You hate that we finally have a voice, don't you.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>It’s not typical for one to leave tools at a campsite. Neither is it the norm to leave pottery laying around. These type of items go with the campers when they break camp.
Even when they break pottery?

I suppose they never broke a single clay pot or wore out a tool.

Either that or they took all the shards with them, right?
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

You're doing the right thing by ignoring the bible.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers big ears ~ written a posting to Wilderide with my opinion on this :O)

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea that the atoms that make up living things are different than the atoms that make up unloving things is as ancient as the bible.
I'm watching Deep Space Marvels right now on how life may have formed on Earth.
It's fascinating. I bet you couldn't even watch it.
Unliving, not unloving.

Athough...

Nah.

That would include christians, and I think we all agree that they're living things.

“People say I look like him! ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Maybe not as much faith per se, but anything that might be missing by means for dedication is made up in the requirement of being able to resist the dogma and the harassment that atheists and agnostics constantly receive from people.

The people who are ultra-religious may mean well, but they end up coming off as religious zealots and becoming opposite or contrary beacons to the message they originally intended to portray or convey for the sake of conversion, their idea of what enlightenment opportunities are available, etc.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
It's not what you say in one sentence , it's that you keep saying sentences. AKA, no matter how much evidence that comes up that refutes what you believe. You will fabricate yet another reason why you should believe. The walls to your castle all propped up ,
to stop them from caving in on itself.
I'm sorry if using logic to back up my beliefs bothers you, but oh well.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Prince Charming at it again..... are they too chicken siht to tell you your are one flipping rude dude, or aren't you worth the effort?
LMAO!

Naw, they never say nothing to liberty about being rude. In fact, Clementia is even PM-ing him.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,101 - 143,120 of223,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••