Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#148463 Jan 16, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
A self obsessed one probably. Talking about yourself in the third person is a give away.
17Jan13.....

.....Speaking about 'give away', you 'mada' are so filled with hate and envy and jealousy towards Bobloblah that you are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.

As your buddy 'dimKing'(thinking) would say....pissOFF ya sisterPhucker.

Ps:....you remain consistant though. You remain a real schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#148464 Jan 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Probably Bob Nobgobbler's job is to mop up priests after they're done with the choir.
<quoted text>
17Jan13.....

.....It now appears that your gracious Queen Elizabeth II, while being in 'da know' about your precious Jimmy Savile, still proceeded to give him a Knighthood.

Ps:....Vit haul yer thoughts about the Roman Catholic pope who is head of the Catholic Church, BobLoblah presumes that you now can campaign to rid yer country of da Queen. Yes!!!

'ol jimmySaville makes up for 450 priests...'Big Time'.

....What impression of the funeral, sendOFF, did you get as you sat there with tears in your eyes over all the times this monster made you laugh???

...and don't forget, BobLoblah is still waiting to hear back about how your Catholic Christian wife did at Christmas in church.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#148466 Jan 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your point about the poles, but I see the telluric currents energizing the ice molecules, not simple old heat melting the ice.

For a pretty long time the earth has been collecting energies from space, and redirecting them within itself according to resistances within it. Those energies are almost all EM in nature, and the flows follow the path of least resistance. Too much resistance and you get earthquakes and such rearrangements. Climate is very much affected by this. The earth is a resistive conductor transferring energy from without and within.

Our industrial gases and other such endeavors have an indirect effect on the circuitry. What has a more direct effect is our EM production and emissions. They have a much more direct effect on the telluric currents. You stick that ground rod in the earth and you are connected. What you are pumping out in also pulling in from the earth. Supposed to all balance out, but it introduces resistances that effect the total flow. One interesting effect is the frequency disruption. Fifty and sixty cycle waves interacting with the Schumann resonance.

You are changing the potential values at the poles. The magnetosphere is polarizing incoming particles and waves that tend toward the poles. Setting up subcurrents energizing the ice molecules more than they would.

It is roughly like inducing an AC voltage upon a DC flow. Before the changes were dictated by cosmic forces hitting us. Now we are putting capacitors and resistors and inductors in that flow. Without a plan. Feedback to the normal flow.

Plus the heat from all of these computers.
You're senile.

Or something like that.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#148467 Jan 16, 2013
So in your archaic mythology women are not equal to men? Why is that half wit?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They can teach children :)
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#148468 Jan 16, 2013
I admit I have used them in the US when I'm on a long road trip. Too much sugar in the bread but they're clean. Evening meals are always taken at independents.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
At least subway is one of the better ones.

Chicago, IL

#148469 Jan 16, 2013
Lmfao those silly church stories won't be taken seriously here. NDE's are subjective stories at best. Look up non religious NDE's like the guy who thought he was getting a blow job or the woman who saw herself shopping at Macy's with Mandy Moore. Hallucinations are funny like that.

You have hallucinations right? I mean you are batsht insane what hallucinations do you see? Maybe your god enjoying little girls roasting in hell?
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I read once of a robber shot on a sidewalk, and as the Paramedics were working on him, trying to revive him, he screamed and fought back to life... happened a few times, and he is now a believer. I tried to find his story (his young son was also with him at the time this happened) but found this instead;
*** Yet another story follows: "I (Dr. Rawlings) was giving CPR to a patient when the following incident occurred. I inserted a pacemaker through the shoulder and guided it through the vain into Charlie's heart. His heart stopped so I began to pound on the his heart, but as I did blood spurted out, I stopped to adjust the pacemaker. And as I did, Charlie's eyes would roll back in his head, he would sputter, turn blue, and convulse. This happened several times. Once while I was stopped to adjust the pacemaker Charlie screamed,'Don't stop, don't stop, I'm in Hell, I'm in Hell.' Hallucinations, I thought at first, but most victims say,'Take your big hands off me, your breaking my ribs,' but he was saying the opposite 'For Gods sake don't stop! Don't you understand, every time you stop I'm in Hell. When he asked me to pray for him I felt downright insulted. I told him to shut up, I'm a doctor, not a minister or a psychiatrist. Then the nurse gave me that expectant look. What would you do? That's when I composed a make believe prayer. I made him repeat the prayer to keep him off my back. Say it! Jesus Christ son of God, Keep me out of Hell. And a very strange thing took place. He was no longer that wild-eyed screaming lunatic. It was then that I too (Dr. Rawlings) became a Christian." (pg 37).
As I said earlier, Dr. Rawlings is not a Theologian, or a Minister, rather an unbiased Doctor who has written the findings of the patients he has resuscitated.
http://www.emjc3.com/helland.htm ***

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#148470 Jan 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop smoking.
Again.

I know.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#148471 Jan 16, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking about 'give away', you 'mada' are so filled with hate and envy and jealousy towards Bobloblah that you are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.
So much hate. I pity you.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#148472 Jan 16, 2013
Bob Nobgobbler's so consumed with hate that I don't even scan his posts anymore.
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
So much hate. I pity you.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#148473 Jan 16, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, evaporation from the ice trays is probably one of the sources of the frost that accumulates in a freezer that is not designed to be frost-free. I'm not sure, but I suspect that frost-free freezers work by circulating dry air in the compartment, which would increase the rate at which the ice evaporates. Ever notice that foods kept in air-tight containers accumulate frost? That comes from water that evaporates from the food and then refreezes.
The word is sublimation, not evaporation. Sublimation is the release of material from a solid, evaporation is from a liquid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_%28p...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporation

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#148474 Jan 16, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your book contains a lot of commands of female subjugation, that does not bode well for you.
Actually it does, I'm not female.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#148475 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So you are supposed to love your wife while she subjugates herself completely to you. It's like slavery, but with a pretty bow on top.
No, not at all.

I ain't gonna bother explaining it all to you, your mind is made up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#148476 Jan 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
Cheers ~ perhaps that is where the word stalemate stems from; both sides are equal :)
After reading the last few pages, it seems the athiests can't understand that we are equal...

Cheers!
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#148477 Jan 16, 2013
Sh!t attitude you have there.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it does, I'm not female.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#148478 Jan 16, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Find the quote of Hitler calling himself an atheist? He was a devout Christian and had Jews killed because he said they were Christ killers. In fact he had atheists killed as well and even proudly declared that there were no atheists left in Germany that he had wiped them out.
<quoted text>
"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

It's all available (to honest eyes)...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adol...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#148479 Jan 16, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
So in your archaic mythology women are not equal to men? Why is that half wit?
<quoted text>
Never said that, did I, quarter twit?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#148480 Jan 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
Pat

Granby, CT

#148481 Jan 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the main difference between a UFO and an intelligent blonde?

People claimed to have seen a UFO.

Lexington, KY

#148482 Jan 16, 2013
Still waiting for the quote where Hitler calls himself an atheist.

Any luck finding that retard?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
It's all available (to honest eyes)...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adol...
Pat

Granby, CT

#148483 Jan 16, 2013
What is the difference between a woman and a bond?

Bonds eventually mature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 17 min _Bad Company 141
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 33 min woodtick57 2,410
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 39 min thetruth 34
God' existence 42 min thetruth 67
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 54 min thetruth 142
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 16 hr _Bad Company 23,198
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists Fri Crazy Mess 1
More from around the web