Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
142,121 - 142,140 of 224,013 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147955
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

christianity is EVIL wrote:
Science
Main article: Evolution
The theory of evolution states that species change over time via mutation and sexual reproduction. Since DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) can be modified only before birth, it can be argued that a mutation must have taken place at conception or within an egg such that a creature similar to a chicken, but not a chicken, laid the first chicken eggs. These eggs then hatched into chickens that inbred to produce a living population.[13][14] Hence, in this light, both the chicken and the structure of its egg evolved simultaneously from birds that, while not of the same exact species, gradually became more and more like present-day chickens over time.
Thanks for proving my point!!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147956
Jan 12, 2013
 
Serah wrote:
***Say No To Vaccinations - They Want You Dead!
www.theywantyoudead.com/
... them pure poison!! They want to change your DNA, give you cancers and much more!... Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior ...
Flu Vaccine will be DNA based
sharonkgilbert.com/...
Sharon Gilbert
by Sharon Gilbert - in 164 Google+ circles
30 Jun 2009 – DNA vaccine will carry a recombinant payload that may or may not combat disease, but it most certainly will alter your DNA.
Making a Flu Vaccine Without the Virus - ScienceNOW
news.sciencemag.org › News › ScienceNOW › November 2012
26 Nov 2012 – A new vaccine strategy could make flu shots cheaper, safer, and easier to produce.... Other researchers have tried using DNA, rather than RNA to ... And because the flu virus changes its coats so rapidly, it would still have to ...
New vaccine may give lifelong protection from flu - health - 25 ...
www.newscientist.com/.../dn22529-new-vaccine-... -...
25 Nov 2012 – Flu constantly evolves, however, so those proteins change and your ... the University of Oslo, Norway, who is working on a DNA vaccine for flu.
https://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&tbo=d&am... ***
Did you know any of that?
Another one who bought the whole bait shop, I see. one who can't even spam well.

Oh, and the flu vaccine has always been "DNA based."

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147957
Jan 12, 2013
 
Serah wrote:
Read much about our junk DNA or what they thought was a playground??? Useless stuff they could play about with!!
***Hidden Treasures in Junk DNA: Scientific American
www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
18 Sep 2012 – What was once known as junk DNA turns out to hold hidden treasures, says ... What we didn't know was just quite how extensive this was.... But even if we take quite a conservative view from our ENCODE data, we end up ...
Breakthrough study overturns theory of 'junk DNA' in genome ...
www.guardian.co.uk › Science › Genetics
5 Sep 2012 – Breakthrough study overturns theory of 'junk DNA' in genome ... Scientists know that while most cells in our body contain our entire genetic ...
Junk DNA — Not So Useless After All | TIME.com
healthland.time.com/2012/09/06/junk-dna-not-s...
6 Sep 2012 – Junk. Barren. Non-functioning. Dark matter. That's how scientists had ... between our 21000 genes, ever since our DNA was first sequenced about a ... strings of DNA into meaningful molecular words that together tell the story...****
Changed their minds --- again!!
Been interesting following them though; but I have been protecting my DNA for years and refuse to have flu injections. Any idea why I refuse to eat chemically enhanced foods or don't have their injections each year??????
That's why it's called research.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147958
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacious. We all make our own meaning to life, those with god delusions just accept some mythological meaning handed to them by someone else instead of doing the work. Also, "to worship forever" is not a meaning, it's an excuse to not try at life.
Absolutely disagree with you ~ to try not to work out what is meant from the Cryptic words of the Bible into what is happening to day is not worshiping forever as you think of it.

It is research and comprehension and seeking that which we want to find. My life has been absolutely filled with amazing things and yet my life should have been miserable. I have written on a book on why my life should have been miserable, but have proved why it wasn't miserable but GOD enhanced.

You judge me as a fool, and yet from a child of 8 I was helping an old lady who was in her 80's, and in return, I was given a Shetland Pony, Fury, and I have many tales to tell about that horse.

She died sitting in the ward of emergency at the hospital, of a massive heart attack. I was heart broken, and can still feel the pain of thinking of 'Nan' dying in her wheel chair, maybe alone.

Nearly 50 years later, my Mother unexpectedly died in my arms in the emergency room of a hospital, of a massive heart attack. That was June 9th this year and why I went to Peterborough to visit the graves of my loved ones.

I was ridiculed for caring for a Sister who had been burned to death ~ and jokes were told and laughed about her rotting in the ground.

I love GOD ~ and JESUS and the ANGELS, and thank GOD continually that I am not like those who can joke about 2.5 year old girls being burned to death by boys playing with matches.

However, I have a dried rose that I received when I went to see Anthony, our equivalent to John Edwards, and received messages from my Sister that were also proven, because I had not known what he told me, but it was proved by my Mother later on the phone.

I was also told that her short life was a sacrifice, and that she did it to be further Spiritually enhanced in her next life; a life you don't believe in.

I seek that knowledge and find it; you deny it and lose it!! And you have lost it, because everyone has it!!
AFRO ASIA LATIN MID EAST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147959
Jan 12, 2013
 
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are going for showers" the Nazi told the people being gassed.
You believe the Nazis?
A group of atheists in power who murdered millions.
Stalin,
Lenin,
Castro,
Trotsky,
Kamenev,
Zinoviev,
Khrushchev
Brezhnev
Mao,
Removed your faux Christian Nazis :-)
And US Christian NAtion - the American Holocaust Mass genocidal and century US wars on Native Indians OF N.America, must worst.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147960
Jan 12, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one who bought the whole bait shop, I see. one who can't even spam well.
Oh, and the flu vaccine has always been "DNA based."
Duh ~ that is exactly why I have never had one .... I AM protecting it! Or didn't you read that bit???

And spam? That's not spam, that is proving that I am not an ignoramus about the topics that someone called me ignorant on. If one lays down the gauntlet like that, then they can expect links to back up what I have said.

You all know the stuff, and take no notice of it.... you probably drink things that have the 950's in them! Or some 230's... some charming stuff. DNA stuffing up stuff

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147961
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it's called research.
Yep, and that's why I trust the original script!

***Thalidomide, Class Action - Slater & Gordon Lawyers
www.slatergordon.com.au/thalidomide
Thalidomide Class Action - The release of thalidomide in the 1950s and 1960s led to the world's most publicised pharmaceutical disaster

https://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&sugexp=l... ***

This one was a beauty wasn't it??

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147962
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

How about this??

***Aspartame, 951, Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
Sold as Equal® and NutraSweet® and in other countries as Canderal® Benevia® and Spoonful®

A site to check: http://www.ehso.com/ehshome/aspartame.php

Aspartame was going to be the dieter's delight and the great change for diabetics. The truth is so nasty. Instead of an aid it is a monster let loose in over 9,000 products through deception and falsified tests. In one test that was questioned in court, the persons involved admitted that test animals had had tumours removed and then been re-admitted to the test as if they were unaffected!

Aspartame must carry a warning to persons with phenylketonuria (PKU), Phenyiketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine. I saw children's orange flavoured vitamin pills without such a warning early in 2001. One out of 20,000 babies is born without the ability to metabolise phenylalanine, one of the two amino acids in aspartame. Toxic levels of this substance in the blood can result in mental retardation.

Weight Gain from Aspartame - 951
"According to Dr. Wurtman, some consumers can easily reach consumption levels that have been linked in animal studies to adverse effects on brain chemicals. Ironically, he added, those using the sweetener to control calories may be defeating their purpose, since his studies show high levels of aspartame may trigger a craving for carbohydrates by depleting the brain of a chemical that registers carbohydrate satiety."

Mark Gold, researcher, states:
I would like to clear up a few issues involving aspartame. The evidence related to toxicity of aspartame is found in three main areas:

1. Formaldehyde Exposure.
The formaldehyde exposure from aspartame is significant. Aspartame breaks down into methanol, amino acids and several other chemicals. The methanol is quickly absorbed and converted into formaldehyde. The methanol found in foods and alcoholic beverages is also absorbed, but there are "protective chemicals [eg. ethanol] in these traditionally ingested foods and beverages that prevent the conversion of methanol to formaldehyde.

Formaldehyde is known to cause gradual damage to the nervous system, the immune system and has recently been shown to cause irreversible genetic damage at long-term, low-level exposure.

http://www.mbm.net.au/health/worst_additives.... ****

I tell people about it all the time when I see them drinking it, but they are a bit complacent about their DNA and don't give a hoot. Takes like crap anyway?!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147963
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

***Formaldehyde detective work on prescription drugs.

Take a look to see if methylcellulose (461) is an 'inactive' ingredient in any or all of your prescription drugs.

Research shows methylcelluose is formaldehyde used as a thickener in medicine and food including ice cream and avocado dip. Same stuff used to emulsify wallpaper paste. Permission granted last year to use a label 'ester of wood resin' in drinks 'Ester' means alcohol (methyl)-'wood resin' is cellulose. Put them together and you get..... Dow® makes 461 in a gel for vegetable patties."

Perhaps methylcellulose is one of the chemicals that can trigger a seizure or cause other symptoms in an already toxically compromised individual.

http://www.mbm.net.au/health/worst_additives.... ***

Take your science and their research, eat and drink their stuff and just see how you end up. I'm eating natural stuff, and drinking natural stuff, but I'm fussy about my Vessel, it is what is carrying my Soul through out this life time experience I am undergoing. What will you be taking with you when your Vessel gives up your Ghost? Like that of Abraham?

Or don't you consider much when you evolve from your body, much like a butterfly from a caterpillar? Do you consider just shutting your eyes and shutting the energy down too? Or don't you consider where you are going with excitement in your Heart?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147964
Jan 12, 2013
 
Serah wrote:
How about this??
***Aspartame, 951, Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
Sold as Equal® and NutraSweet® and in other countries as Canderal® Benevia® and Spoonful®
A site to check: http://www.ehso.com/ehshome/aspartame.php
Aspartame was going to be the dieter's delight and the great change for diabetics. The truth is so nasty. Instead of an aid it is a monster let loose in over 9,000 products through deception and falsified tests. In one test that was questioned in court, the persons involved admitted that test animals had had tumours removed and then been re-admitted to the test as if they were unaffected!
Aspartame must carry a warning to persons with phenylketonuria (PKU), Phenyiketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine. I saw children's orange flavoured vitamin pills without such a warning early in 2001. One out of 20,000 babies is born without the ability to metabolise phenylalanine, one of the two amino acids in aspartame. Toxic levels of this substance in the blood can result in mental retardation.
Weight Gain from Aspartame - 951
"According to Dr. Wurtman, some consumers can easily reach consumption levels that have been linked in animal studies to adverse effects on brain chemicals. Ironically, he added, those using the sweetener to control calories may be defeating their purpose, since his studies show high levels of aspartame may trigger a craving for carbohydrates by depleting the brain of a chemical that registers carbohydrate satiety."
Mark Gold, researcher, states:
I would like to clear up a few issues involving aspartame. The evidence related to toxicity of aspartame is found in three main areas:
1. Formaldehyde Exposure.
The formaldehyde exposure from aspartame is significant. Aspartame breaks down into methanol, amino acids and several other chemicals. The methanol is quickly absorbed and converted into formaldehyde. The methanol found in foods and alcoholic beverages is also absorbed, but there are "protective chemicals [eg. ethanol] in these traditionally ingested foods and beverages that prevent the conversion of methanol to formaldehyde.
Formaldehyde is known to cause gradual damage to the nervous system, the immune system and has recently been shown to cause irreversible genetic damage at long-term, low-level exposure.
http://www.mbm.net.au/health/worst_additives.... ****
I tell people about it all the time when I see them drinking it, but they are a bit complacent about their DNA and don't give a hoot. Takes like crap anyway?!
it a nuerotoxin !

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147965
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one who bought the whole bait shop, I see. one who can't even spam well.
Oh, and the flu vaccine has always been "DNA based."
***As the flu sweeps the USA, offices and classrooms face empty chairs while hospital emergency departments confront overflow crowds.

By Thursday, there were six deaths reported in Illinois and 18 deaths reported in Massachusetts, and 41 states reported high levels of illness.

Hardest hit: the East, South and Midwest, said Michael Jhung with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s influenza division. The West, Southwest and some parts of Maine and Wisconsin have had very little flu.

That’s small consolation to the miserable. For those who do fall ill, the flu is a stomach-churning, head-burning, cough-wracked, muscle-aching experience. It’s particularly dangerous for the elderly, young children and people who have compromised immunity because of other illnesses or chronic conditions such as diabetes or cancer.

The 2013 season is particularly wretched because one of the major strains in this year’s flu mix hasn’t been seen for five to nine years and people’s antibodies for it have waned, said Arnold Monto, a professor of epidemiology and member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America’s Influenza Advisory Group, which works with the CDC.

There are three types of flu circulating in the USA: H3N2, H1N1 and Influenza B. H3N2 is by far the most common and most likely to put people in the hospital with complications. All three are included in this year’s flu vaccine.

For those who haven’t been vaccinated, the chances are they don’t have antibodies for H3N2. It’s been nine years since the 2002-2003 flu season, when H3N2 was in high circulation in the country. That season, about 95 percent of the flu was made up of H3N2.

http://www.stargazette.com/article/20130110/N... ***
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147966
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
***As the flu sweeps the USA, offices and classrooms face empty chairs while hospital emergency departments confront overflow crowds.
By Thursday, there were six deaths reported in Illinois and 18 deaths reported in Massachusetts, and 41 states reported high levels of illness.
Hardest hit: the East, South and Midwest, said Michael Jhung with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s influenza division. The West, Southwest and some parts of Maine and Wisconsin have had very little flu.
That’s small consolation to the miserable. For those who do fall ill, the flu is a stomach-churning, head-burning, cough-wracked, muscle-aching experience. It’s particularly dangerous for the elderly, young children and people who have compromised immunity because of other illnesses or chronic conditions such as diabetes or cancer.
The 2013 season is particularly wretched because one of the major strains in this year’s flu mix hasn’t been seen for five to nine years and people’s antibodies for it have waned, said Arnold Monto, a professor of epidemiology and member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America’s Influenza Advisory Group, which works with the CDC.
There are three types of flu circulating in the USA: H3N2, H1N1 and Influenza B. H3N2 is by far the most common and most likely to put people in the hospital with complications. All three are included in this year’s flu vaccine.
For those who haven’t been vaccinated, the chances are they don’t have antibodies for H3N2. It’s been nine years since the 2002-2003 flu season, when H3N2 was in high circulation in the country. That season, about 95 percent of the flu was made up of H3N2.
http://www.stargazette.com/article/20130110/N... ***
Bill Gates talks about ‘vaccines to reduce population’
by F. William Engdahl
www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/ , March 4, 2010
keyword(s)
vaccines
quotation
In the aftermath of the most recent unnecessary Pandemic declaration of a global H1N1 swine flu emergency, industrial countries were left sitting on hundreds of millions of doses of untested vaccines. They decided to get rid of the embarrassing leftover drugs by handing them over to the WHO which in turn plans to dump them for free on select poor countries. France has given 91 million of the 94 million doses the Sarkozy government bought from the pharma giants; Britain gave 55 million of its 60 million doses. The story for Germany and Norway is similar.

As Dr. Thomas Jefferson, an epidemiologist with the Cochrane Research Center in Rome noted,“Why do they give the vaccines to the developing countries at all? The pandemic has been called off in most parts of the world. The greatest threat in poor countries right now is heart and circulatory diseases while the virus figures at the bottom of the list. What is the medical reason for donating 180 million doses?” As well, flu is a minor problem in countries with abundant sunshine, and it turned out that the feared H1N1 Pandemic “new great plague” was the mildest flu on record.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147967
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Our US scientists should take course on Moral/Human ethics 101...

Justice Department attorney John Loftus in his 1982 book "The Belarus Secret"



Nazi germ warfare scientists came to America [and] experimented with poison ticks dropped from planes to spread rare diseases... the US. tested some of these poison ticks on the Plum Island artillery range off the coast of Connecticut during the early 1950s.

... Plum Island was experimenting with Lone Star ticks and the Cayenne tick, feeding them on viruses and testing them on pigs in 1975 and 1976--exactly when Lyme disease first showed up across from the island. At that time, the Lone Star tick was otherwise only found in Texas. Nobody can explain how it's happened to migrate all across the Eastern seaboard. Along with its cousin, the deer tick, the Lone Star variety is known for spreading Lyme disease.

... Germ labs like Plum Island pose a bigger threat to our country than any terrorgroup... Lyme disease ... is the fastest-growing infectious illness in America after AIDS.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147968
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Dr. Robert Strecker, a practicing gastroenterologist with a Ph.D. in pharmacology, who was hired as a consultant to work on a health-care proposal for Security Pacific Bank

by David Allen Rivera
Progressive Press, 2010, p296

I don't think there is any doubt that AIDS is a man-made problem. The question is whether it was created either accidentally or intentionally. I believe the AIDS virus was requested, predicted, produced, and deployed
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147969
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Alan Cantwell, MD

There is no question that HIV was introduced into the U.S. male homosexual population via the gay hepatitis B vaccine experiment that took place between 1978 and 1981... Not surprisingly, the government has refused to release data on the number of AIDS deaths that have occured in the large group of gay men who initially volunteered for the vaccine experiment.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147971
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

by David Allen Rivera
Progressive Press, 2010, p298
n
In 1978, more than 1,000 non-monogamous gay adult males received an experimental j vaccination against Hepatitis B, which was sponsored by the National Institute of Health and the Center for Disease Control. With the Hepatitis vaccine, which is not produced from a human tissue culture, it is impossible to have an accidental contamination, which seems to indicate that the AIDS virus was intentionally put in the vaccine. In 1981, the Center for Disease Control reported that 6% of those receiving the Hepatitis vaccine were infected with AIDS, but in 1984, they admitted that it was actually 64%. These Hepatitis vaccine studies are now in the possession of the Justice Department in Washington, DC.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147972
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

David Edwards, Burning All Illusions, p181

Although AIDS can be discussed as a means of hitting out at unpopular minorities, the true epidemic can never be discussed: the fact that every fourth American now alive will die of cancer. This catastrophe is well kept from the public by the tobacco companies, the nuclear power companies and other industries that poison the earth so that corporate America may enjoy the freedom to make money without the slightest accountability to those they are killing.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147973
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

a source known to former NSA official Wayne Madsen
Canadian Doctor. H1N1 Vaccination: A Eugenics Weapon for “Massive & Targeted Reduction of the World Population.”
by Kurt Nimmo
http://globalresearch.ca/ , July 10, 2009
k
A top scientist for the United Nations, who has examined the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, as well as HIV/AIDS victims, concluded that H1N1 possesses certain transmission “vectors” that suggest that the new flu strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147974
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Alan Cantwell, MD
There is no question that HIV was introduced into the U.S. male homosexual population via the gay hepatitis B vaccine experiment that took place between 1978 and 1981... Not surprisingly, the government has refused to release data on the number of AIDS deaths that have occured in the large group of gay men who initially volunteered for the vaccine experiment.
Mmmmh; JOB is one of my favourite Chapters in the Bible;

Job 12:7-10

King James Version (KJV)


7 But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

8 Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.

9 Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the Lord hath wrought this?

10 In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

********

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147975
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

***As children, many of us learn about the wondrous process by which a caterpillar morphs into a butterfly. The story usually begins with a very hungry caterpillar hatching from an egg. The caterpillar, or what is more scientifically termed a larva, stuffs itself with leaves, growing plumper and longer through a series of molts in which it sheds its skin. One day, the caterpillar stops eating, hangs upside down from a twig or leaf and spins itself a silky cocoon or molts into a shiny chrysalis. Within its protective casing, the caterpillar radically transforms its body, eventually emerging as a butterfly or moth.

But what does that radical transformation entail? How does a caterpillar rearrange itself into a butterfly? What happens inside a chrysalis or cocoon?

First, the caterpillar digests itself, releasing enzymes to dissolve all of its tissues. If you were to cut open a cocoon or chrysalis at just the right time, caterpillar soup would ooze out. But the contents of the pupa are not entirely an amorphous mess. Certain highly organized groups of cells known as imaginal discs survive the digestive process. Before hatching, when a caterpillar is still developing inside its egg, it grows an imaginal disc for each of the adult body parts it will need as a mature butterfly or moth—discs for its eyes, for its wings, its legs and so on. In some species, these imaginal discs remain dormant throughout the caterpillar's life; in other species, the discs begin to take the shape of adult body parts even before the caterpillar forms a chrysalis or cocoon. Some caterpillars walk around with tiny rudimentary wings tucked inside their bodies, though you would never know it by looking at them.

Once a caterpillar has disintegrated all of its tissues except for the imaginal discs, those discs use the protein-rich soup all around them to fuel the rapid cell division required to form the wings, antennae, legs, eyes, genitals and all the other features of an adult butterfly or moth. The imaginal disc for a fruit fly's wing, for example, might begin with only 50 cells and increase to more than 50,000 cells by the end of metamorphosis. Depending on the species, certain caterpillar muscles and sections of the nervous system are largely preserved in the adult butterfly. One study even suggests that moths remember what they learned in later stages of their lives as caterpillars.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm... ***

Should we learn from the Butterfly that we are here to nourish ourselves getting ready for the time when we give up the energy that is us, and take that energy into the new stage of our lives? Spiritual nourishment would be a must, in my eyes at least, because it is the Spiritual that will move into the next Realm, and the body that will return to the earth - ashes to ashes and dust to dust!!

We need the nutrients of the earth to survive, that has been proven, and in reality, and as proven by many different villages, it is all that is needed to live a long and useful life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 6 min Reason Personified 177
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 25 min Liam R 10
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Patrick 21,376
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 5 hr Buck Crick 356
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 7 hr Thinking 831
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 9 hr Patrick 1,285
Introducing The Universal Religion 10 hr Thinking 729
•••
•••