Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#146110 Dec 31, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely
LOL, because we all know that up there in the hills of Kentucky and the US are the same thing.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#146111 Dec 31, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The evidence is on her side. Besides that we still like you despite your penance for mythology.:)
aw, thanks Homer.

Donut?

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#146112 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not ignore, I replied to you on Friday.
Remember, I asked you to recalculate it for where it supposedly happened, Mt Aratat?
You ignored that.....
Who cares about Mt Ararat you are just trying to duck the facts as per your bibull.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#146113 Dec 31, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The evidence is on her side.
18 Evidences of either massive flooding and erosion, extremely rapid layering of strata, or direct evidence of a Worldwide Flood.

Polystrate Fossils:
The Fossils Themselves:
Clastic Dikes:
Mt. St. Helens:
Palouse Canyon:
Observations at an Australian Beach:
Spontaneous Sorting of Layers:
Turbidity Currents:
Extensive Strata and Pancake Layering:
A "Whale" of a Fossil:
More Fossil Whales:
Marine Fossils In The Mountains:
Frozen Mammoths:
Fissures In The Rocks:
Erratic Boulders:
The Black Sea Speaks:
Worldwide Chaos and Out of Order Fossils:

www.earthage.org/.../scientific_evidence_for_...

I have my own "evidence", too. Read it before you argue...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#146114 Dec 31, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about Mt Ararat you are just trying to duck the facts as per your bibull.
lol, you're just mad that I busted through your "calculations"...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#146115 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
18 Evidences of either massive flooding and erosion, extremely rapid layering of strata, or direct evidence of a Worldwide Flood.
Polystrate Fossils:
The Fossils Themselves:
Clastic Dikes:
Mt. St. Helens:
Palouse Canyon:
Observations at an Australian Beach:
Spontaneous Sorting of Layers:
Turbidity Currents:
Extensive Strata and Pancake Layering:
A "Whale" of a Fossil:
More Fossil Whales:
Marine Fossils In The Mountains:
Frozen Mammoths:
Fissures In The Rocks:
Erratic Boulders:
The Black Sea Speaks:
Worldwide Chaos and Out of Order Fossils:
www.earthage.org/.../scientific_evidence_for_...
I have my own "evidence", too. Read it before you argue...
I'm sorry I love you despite your inability to disconcern between fact and fiction.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#146116 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There, you did it again - pretending that your word is evidence. It don't work that way, Koder.
See watch, I can do it too: My evidence is that you have none to support your assertion. Asserting something without evidence is lying.
Koder says the Great Flood didn't happen, that's fact.
Redneck says the Great Flood did happen, he's lying.
WTF?!?
No, I presented no evidence, why would I prove your assertion for you? You said it happened, where's the evidence that it did?
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#146117 Dec 31, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you wanna not like me why don't you just say so?
Then I can nisery your humanity. WTF ever that means?
What is there to like about US war-for-profitering at the expense of Americans and world human race, you cause more harm, and the incite wars incite many to war around the globe, dividing brothers. family and nations to war. Evil bunch of lowest of low scum bags on the planet!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#146118 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
18 Evidences of either massive flooding and erosion, extremely rapid layering of strata, or direct evidence of a Worldwide Flood.
Polystrate Fossils:
The Fossils Themselves:
Clastic Dikes:
Mt. St. Helens:
Palouse Canyon:
Observations at an Australian Beach:
Spontaneous Sorting of Layers:
Turbidity Currents:
Extensive Strata and Pancake Layering:
A "Whale" of a Fossil:
More Fossil Whales:
Marine Fossils In The Mountains:
Frozen Mammoths:
Fissures In The Rocks:
Erratic Boulders:
The Black Sea Speaks:
Worldwide Chaos and Out of Order Fossils:
www.earthage.org/.../scientific_evidence_for_...
I have my own "evidence", too. Read it before you argue...
404 Not found to the link.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#146119 Dec 31, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I like Australians gun laws.
If Iím correct citizens can still own guns but they canít be semi-automatic or fully automatic.
That would be difficult to pull off over here in the US. I would be in favor of limiting all gun magazines to 8 rounds. Both for handguns and semi-auto guns. Fully automatic weapons should be completely outlawed here.
We also need a law that all guns must be secured.
Armor piercing ammo needs to be outlawed.
Another factor is the gun violence being betrayed by Hollywood and E-Games.
We shall see what our President can get done on this issue. I support some changes.
Gun laws may help some but nut jobs will find a way to be murders like the goons that killed 173 people in your country by arson.
For once I agree with you but the laws here are A LOT tougher than you realise:-

1. You can only own a gun/s if you are a member of a gun club.
2. The gun/s must to be stored at the gun club.
3. Professional shooters can store their guns at home BUT the guns and ammo (and I think the bolts as well ) have to be store in separate locked safes.
4. Dumb-dumbs and AP are just out right banned.
5. All military 'style' weapons banned.
6. Saw off barrels banned.
7. Fully auto banned no matter the clip size
8. Silencers banned

Anything out side of this can get you jail time.

Does it stop people killing each; no but it does make it difficult.
Turkey

Oswego, NY

#146120 Dec 31, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Which news source do you consider sufficiently neutral and objective then?
You're to intellectually wild , wild log jam ride.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#146121 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Australians better hope the jihad doesn't come their way.....
That's why we have a defense force.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#146122 Dec 31, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
404 Not found to the link.
hmmm, maybe this www.earthage.org/.../scientific_evidence_for_...
Turkey

Oswego, NY

#146123 Dec 31, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it ... especially if they're unconscious. But I fail to see why a display of stupid is a good thing, care to explain why we should be impressed with your stupid?
Your dumb bacala, I want to buy the poster of the year a drink tonight. Is Mr creek anywhere near montreal? Do you like frog legs?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#146124 Dec 31, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
404 Not found to the link.
Its this site www.earthage.org

with this link

www.earthage.org/.../scientific_evidence_for_...

I just googled "evidence of the great flood", it was the second one.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#146125 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, you're just mad that I busted through your "calculations"...
How did you 'bust' my calculations? I see no proof just wishful thinking on your part.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#146126 Dec 31, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
404 Not found to the link.
And you are surprised?????
Turkey

Oswego, NY

#146127 Dec 31, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, with your insults.
Catcher, lets face it, youre nothing, soon to be gone. total douchebag

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#146128 Dec 31, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
For once I agree with you but the laws here are A LOT tougher than you realise:-
1. You can only own a gun/s if you are a member of a gun club.
2. The gun/s must to be stored at the gun club.
3. Professional shooters can store their guns at home BUT the guns and ammo (and I think the bolts as well ) have to be store in separate locked safes.
4. Dumb-dumbs and AP are just out right banned.
5. All military 'style' weapons banned.
6. Saw off barrels banned.
7. Fully auto banned no matter the clip size
8. Silencers banned
Anything out side of this can get you jail time.
Does it stop people killing each; no but it does make it difficult.
Typo:-
EACH OTHER

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#146129 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Its this site www.earthage.org
with this link
www.earthage.org/.../scientific_evidence_for_...
I just googled "evidence of the great flood", it was the second one.
OMG

OM f*cking G.

Looney Tunes, dude.

The cold Riverside weather has gotten to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr MUQ1 23,041
Former Atheist Academic Who Rejected God and Be... 3 hr Hooogle It 77
Evidence for God! 7 hr Uncle Sam 43
Heaven 7 hr susanblange 42
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 16 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Our world came from nothing? 20 hr _Bad Company 1,103
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Wed Dally Mama 5,583

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE