Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 247314 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#145584 Dec 28, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank GOD they do....
The Worst Additives [in alphabetical order]
www.mbm.net.au/health/worst_additives.htm
20 Jun 2000 – So many references are made to the following additives that they need ... As the additive causes cancer in animals, it is likely to also cause ...
Food Additives ~ CSPI's Food Safety
www.cspinet.org/reports/chemcuisine.htm
Two rat studies suggest that the additive might cause cancer. It was for those reasons that in 1996 the Center for Science in the Public Interest urged the FDA to ...
The truth about food additives: how they threaten your health ...
www.theecologist.org/.../the_truth_about_food... ...
18 Jan 2012 – You'll see that a majority are linked to cancer in animals. Yes, I know you're not a lab rat, but when an additive causes cancer in animals, it may ...
12 Dangerous Food Additives: The Dirty Dozen Food Additives You ...
www.sixwise.com › Newsletters › 2006 › April › 5
5 Apr 2006 – With any processed food you run the risk of coming across additives, and ... additives have been found by some studies to cause cancer in rats.
Food Additives to Avoid
www.sweetpoison.com/food-additives-to-avoid.h...
Tests show that the additive causes cancer in animals, which means it may increase cancer in humans. Avoid acesulfame K and products containing it....
E211 additive switches off parts of DNA « Ant's Roots
aroots.wordpress.com/2007/.../e211-additive-s... ...
28 May 2007 – This weekend The Independent newspaper reported on a recent soft drinks research, which reveals some brands may cause serious health ...
Chemical in soft drinks 'can wreck your child's DNA'| Mail Online
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Chemical-soft-drinks-... ...
28 May 2007 – Research shows that E211 - found in drinks such as Fanta and Pepsi Max - can switch off vital parts of DNA, causing serious damage to cells....
Sadly though, it takes a long time for the government to make them takes these additives out of our foods ~ but not sad for the scientists, they get to give us more drugs to cure the damage they have done!!
Now that you have shown that we scientists make mistakes and correct them where are the corrections to the bibull?

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#145585 Dec 28, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no evidence that Beethoven existed!
His works were stolen from....
....uh
.....Pagans!
derpy athitards
:)

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#145586 Dec 28, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that we know Beethoven existed.

So you claim.

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#145587 Dec 28, 2012
Anytime there’s heavy rain there is going to be flooding.
Heavy Rain = Flooding, that’s not too hard to understand. However because it is recorded in the Bible. Atheist think it is a joke.

Atheist think it’s crazy that there was a “first,” Flood Control Commission. With the very first appointed Chairman.

That chairman was instructed in disaster planning and preparedness. He took his job very serious and he went to work preparing for the worlds first massive flood.

Despite the cynicism coming from our dearly beloved Atheist. There was indeed a “first massive flood.” In fact the bible actually records the average depth.

Perhaps it snowed in higher elevations. But only the base of mountains flooded. One must also consider that in a mountain range there are gullies and deep trenches where the water was much deeper.

Questions abound if this was a local flood or a global flood. Local flooding can encompass millions of square miles. Not just a couple city blocks. The world of human kind, as they knew it, flooded. Only those who took the Flood Control Commission serious was saved.

Not much has changed. We still have people building their dream homes on or near rivers, lakes and oceans. When massive rains and storms come. Those home flood, many are washed away from their foundations.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#145588 Dec 28, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even spell it, let alone know it LOL.
You don't believe in it, but nit pick about there being a global flood. There is much evidence (that you believe in most times) that there are fossils of ocean dwelling inhabitants of all types high up mountain sides, supporting global flooding, to a degree.
It is your imagination that takes the degree to whatever level it is that you are satisfied with to disprove history and evidence. Are you embarrassed about your inability to spell simple words? If you are doing it on purpose, aren't you embarrassed at your lack of social skills?
Say all you like how I spell bibull it does not change the fact it is bull, the numbers prove it.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#145589 Dec 28, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
Despite the cynicism coming from our dearly beloved Atheist.
That's not a sentence.

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#145590 Dec 28, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Say all you like how I spell bibull it does not change the fact it is bull, the numbers prove it.
I bet in real life you’re a lot nicer in person.

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#145591 Dec 28, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a sentence.
I dedicate this following clip to you.

After you see this you will never ride another ass.

Anon

Lakewood, OH

#145592 Dec 28, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians believe reality is a myth?
You've really got yourself convinced of that, huh?
http://www.godvine.com/Woman-Facing-Death-is-...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#145593 Dec 28, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Say all you like how I spell bibull it does not change the fact it is bull, the numbers prove it.
LOL....

JOB 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered....

Numbers indeed prove much, and isn't it grand that the scientists have worked out that the very hairs on our heads are numbered? Given them a great understanding of our DNA and not to flipping wreck it, don't you think? Would you let them play with your DNA knowing what you know, or are you happy to be a little guinea pig and leave the rats in peace???

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#145594 Dec 28, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>

Once upon a time, our diet was science free.....
Once upon a time, Pasteur wasn't yet born.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#145595 Dec 28, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet in real life you’re a lot nicer in person.
Letting out his frustrations hiding behind his avatar identity? Mmh, wouldn't be surprised, but then again, nothing much surprises me these days LOL

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#145596 Dec 28, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....
JOB 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered....
Numbers indeed prove much, and isn't it grand that the scientists have worked out that the very hairs on our heads are numbered? Given them a great understanding of our DNA and not to flipping wreck it, don't you think? Would you let them play with your DNA knowing what you know, or are you happy to be a little guinea pig and leave the rats in peace???
Pray do tell what has that got to do with Noah's so called flood?????

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#145597 Dec 28, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
Anytime there’s heavy rain there is going to be flooding.
Heavy Rain = Flooding, that’s not too hard to understand. However because it is recorded in the Bible. Atheist think it is a joke.
Atheist think it’s crazy that there was a “first,” Flood Control Commission. With the very first appointed Chairman.
That chairman was instructed in disaster planning and preparedness. He took his job very serious and he went to work preparing for the worlds first massive flood.
Despite the cynicism coming from our dearly beloved Atheist. There was indeed a “first massive flood.” In fact the bible actually records the average depth.
Perhaps it snowed in higher elevations. But only the base of mountains flooded. One must also consider that in a mountain range there are gullies and deep trenches where the water was much deeper.
Questions abound if this was a local flood or a global flood. Local flooding can encompass millions of square miles. Not just a couple city blocks. The world of human kind, as they knew it, flooded. Only those who took the Flood Control Commission serious was saved.
Not much has changed. We still have people building their dream homes on or near rivers, lakes and oceans. When massive rains and storms come. Those home flood, many are washed away from their foundations.
Eagle12 wrote:
Anytime there’s heavy rain there is going to be flooding.
Heavy Rain = Flooding, that’s not too hard to understand. However because it is recorded in the Bible. Atheist think it is a joke.
Atheist think it’s crazy that there was a “first,” Flood Control Commission. With the very first appointed Chairman.
That chairman was instructed in disaster planning and preparedness. He took his job very serious and he went to work preparing for the worlds first massive flood.
Despite the cynicism coming from our dearly beloved Atheist. There was indeed a “first massive flood.” In fact the bible actually records the average depth.
This first chairman was how old? 600 years, give or take a century?

Otay.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#145598 Dec 28, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Letting out his frustrations hiding behind his avatar identity? Mmh, wouldn't be surprised, but then again, nothing much surprises me these days LOL
The only frustration I see here are godbots who can't face reality, trying to shift the goal posts and change the topic.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#145599 Dec 28, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a sentence.
LOL

Sorry, Eagle. It just never gets old!

Catcher, this time I waited for u, but u didn't come.:-(

How am I going to find 'Hiding', where should I start looking?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#145600 Dec 28, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dedicate this following clip to you.
After you see this you will never ride another ass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8NkgiFHEm0YXX
Nice, thanks.

I drive something a little different, but I appreciate these too.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#145601 Dec 28, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray do tell what has that got to do with Noah's so called flood?????
Pray do tell what has this got to do with Noah's flood??

"Say all you like how I spell bibull it does not change the fact it is bull, the numbers prove it. "

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#145602 Dec 28, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
The only frustration I see here are godbots who can't face reality, trying to shift the goal posts and change the topic.
Do you think calling us GODBOT'S is an insult? You are actually complimenting us, and I thank you for your acknowledgement :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#145603 Dec 28, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Sorry, Eagle. It just never gets old!
Catcher, this time I waited for u, but u didn't come.:-(
How am I going to find 'Hiding', where should I start looking?
Look deep inside your heart.

And let out a big scream.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 5 min thetruth 47,781
Proof of God for the Atheist 8 min emperorjohn 102
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 8 min thetruth 12,563
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... 2 hr thetruth 59
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 11 hr Amused 5
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... Sat thetruth 19
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Fri Reason Personified 14,712
More from around the web