Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 6,904)

Showing posts 138,061 - 138,080 of223,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

No!

i'm happy you here, U gift ! MAc or Air? How about it?

You have, you did! Lovely, like cashmere.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>I am, for you!!!!!!!!!!

@Nano...Aww, u so nice!:-)

@Batty...I meant the pilot thing, the proper plane thing?
I forgot the question.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

uidiotracemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting for other poster!
US xtain fundie - American Holocaust - US military Genocide and century of wars on native indians mount over 90 Million plus and stole land from other them! You Have schdit -for -a peebrain scumsbuckets, you war mongering barbaric animals
17Dec12.....

.....ListenUp ya eeejit...ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist...

..If the land got 'stolen' from the local Indians, then BobLoblah still has some property in the 'center of Rome'.

Ps:....STOP plagarizing da language of BobLoblah ya schidt-for-brains.

BobLoblah believes dat when it comes to you 'eeejitsShakeVorldBeast'....th ere's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Tell her I'll give her a Coke for free.
17Dec12.....

.....Yeah...

Ps:....Right after you've finished vit da bottle.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>Race masterbating again , and application of McCarthyism with a new twist... you really are paraniod, who next muslim, asians, latinos,... You real moron clown with schidt-for-a brain thier no Black- native indians - you pee-brain - Most Native indians are slight pinkish /redskin to bronze in N america... get a encylopedia on native color genetic makeup of Native indians , you pinhead of scdit-for-peee brain , you War mongering animals!
17Dec12.....

..ListenUp 'eeejitFacerStakeBeast'...

.....and you're a 50% BLACK and 50% purple-Skinned Native Indian who is filled with hate, hypocrisy, and hAtheism.

You just cannot get over the 'fact' dat your side LOST.

Ps:....You are also a 'Racist' of the worst kind toooooooooooo.

....so get thee forth and multiply in Not so many words....Phuck Off. That otta keep you up fer a coupla nights. Huh!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>Race masterbating again , and application of McCarthyism with a new twist... you really are paraniod, who next muslim, asians, latinos,... You real moron clown with schidt-for-a brain thier no Black- native indians - you pee-brain - Most Native indians are slight pinkish /redskin to bronze in N america... get a encylopedia on native color genetic makeup of Native indians , you pinhead of scdit-for-peee brain , you War mongering animals!
17Dec12.....

......Could you explain it to the WholeWideWorld exactly 'WHY' native indians dressUP to dance whenever there is cause to celebrate.

Now the important explanation dat BobLoblah wants to hear is Why do they put on such 'elaborate' attire of colors, leathers, beads, shoes, and thingys and look so beautiful as they dance their way down the streets......why do they dressUP like that and call it 'Part of Their Culture'...when 'back in the day' they just did NOT have that type of dressings.

What they did have, were only the colors brown from buffalo hides, black (soot), some red from berries, and clunky beads that were far from being co-ordinated in size.

They put these ugly thingys on and danced around in buffalo hides and deerSkins while 'stinkin' da high heavens'. One had to hold one's nose from 20 feet away. Its in the diaries and logBooks of military men from the period.

Ps:.....So, could you or somebody else withIN your tribe explain to the locals dat Next Dime, there won't be any 'hoopin' or hollerin' as the WhiteMan says dat its Really & Truly NOT part of the native Indian's true culture.

.....stick with da stink.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs?
17Dec12.....

.....Nope...

Ps:.....But, you are. Ever since you signedON to this Topic.

..and dat's vhy 'da boys and Queers' are havin' fun vit yer schidt-for-brains.

Yer a good schit 'clementia' and everyBody likes a good schidt.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>not other ---under! yikes
17Dec12.....

.....You will always be excused 'eeejitFakeMakeBeast'...

Ps:....because you are always a schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>i can't Corporate sys adm denial. So you mean i not cool? Walk away from Warmongering bobbin Blob bad bob grunter grunt, i try but not easy, i love to rub it in him good! BWHAHHAHAAAAAAAA
17Dec12.....

.....ListenUP ya schidt-for-brains 'eeejitFakeYerBeast'...

Nuttin' rubs hoff on BobLoblah. BobLoblah is head 'n shoulders above you and your lousy ILK....ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist.

You are so full of envy of jealousy towards BobLoblah dat BobLoblah knows dat BobLoblah has 'succeeded' in your NOT being able to sleep at night from having to count 'blah bhal bhah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahs'.

...and NO, you are Not cool....while...

BobLoblah Rules

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>I'm good with lesbians!:).... Why Coke? i see you inviting me! I love strawberry mango banana shakes and you?
:)
17Dec12.....

....Reported..

Sexual inconnations and 'invitations' on TOPIX Forums leave posters subject to dismissal and termination.

....is that why your moniker is always in BLACK!!!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

17Dec12.....

.....So, what's your choice for killing off terrorists and murderers such as this monster who killed 20 children on Friday!!!

Choose NOW.....

DEATH PENALTY - WHEN LIFE GENERATES DEATH (LEGALLY)

NOT VERY COMMON OR OBSOLETE METHODS OF ANCIENT TORTURE AND EXECUTIONS

BEATING
The sentenced was struck to death with tools like cat-o'-nine tails

BEHEADING
A headman cut the sentenced's head off with an axe. Very common in the United Kingdom in the 15th-16th century

BLOWN FROM A CANNON
The sentenced was positioned across the mouth of a cannon. Then a shot was fired blasting through the person's body

BOILING
The sentenced was put into a cauldron full of water which was heated. This method was used mostly in the Middle Ages

BURYING
The sentenced was buried alive and left. This method was widely used throughout the ages. In India they buried women in sand up to their necks, head emerged only, to bake in the sun

CAULDRON
A iron container, mouth down, was placed on the victim's stomach. The container was lifted a bit and mice or rats slipped inside. The container was heated up from the outside with a flame. As it began to get hot, the mice tried to escape but there was no way out except through the mouth of the cauldron. They began to gnaw through the person's stomach until the person died

CRUCIFIXION
The sentenced was nailed to wrists and ankles to a cross. At the beginning practised on trees, this method was kept for ancient Rome's slaves

DEATH BY INSECTS
The sentenced was staked to the ground, smeared with something sweet like honey and left out to be eaten by insects

DROWNING
The sentenced was tied and thrown into the water, so that he couldn't swim. This method was used mostly in places on the sea

EATEN BY ANIMALS
The sentenced was thrown into an arena with lions. This method was used mostly in ancient Rome.

IMMERSION INTO SEWER
The sentenced woman (adulteress or prostitute) was tied to a board and immersed into the sewer. This method was used mostly in the Middle Ages.

IRON BED
Pieces of iron were placed over a stoked fire and the sentenced was roasted to death

IRON MAIDEN
It was a female effigy constructed of wood or iron with the inside hollowed out and filled with sharp iron spikes. The iron maiden would be opened up and the offender placed inside. The person would be impaled by all the stakes

PENDULUM
The sentenced laid on his back and a razor edged pendulum swung above him slowly descending like in Edgar Allan Poe's tale "The Well And The Pendulum"

SHOT BY ARROWS
The sentenced was tied to a stake or a wall and shot with arrows. This method was used by Indians and Vikings, who would aim at non-vital parts of the body in order to prolong agony as long as possible. One of the most famous victim of the arrows is Saint Sebastian, lived in the 3rd century a.D., and was martyrized with arrows

SKINNING
Sentenced's skin was removed in strips with various tools

STAKE
The sentenced was tied to a pol, at the feet of which there was something inflammable which was set on fire. This method was widely used during the heretic and witch hunt, when they weren't sentenced to be hanged

STARVATION
The sentenced was put away in a cage and not fed anything. There is a famous episode from Dante Alighieri's "The Divine Comedy"

STONING
Rocks were thrown at the sentenced until he dies. Members of the commuity used to assist and to take part. Still in practice for adultery, blasphemy and being atheist in some Islamic countries

THROWN FROM A GREAT HEIGHT
The sentenced was thrown off a mountain or a high wall

WHEEL
Wheels were used in a variety of ways. For example, the sentenced could be somehow attached to the outer rim of a wheel and then either rolled over sharp spikes or off a hill

WOODEN HORSE
The sentenced sat astride a V-shaped structure as if on a horse; weights were increasingly attached to the person's feet pulled increasingly downward until he was split in two

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Scrollin, scrollin , scrollin.....

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
Keep them pages scrollin'

Blah Blah still be drolin'

Bye Bye

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the shooter was mentally ill and NOT a psychopath. Your God who murdered little babies is a psychopath, see the difference?
He was mentally ill because your atheism indoctrinated his weak mind. Your atheist was a shooting lunatic following the mindset you have. Fortunately he is in Hell burning with intense agony and it will never end.

You are leading others to think just like he did.....to HATE.

My God never killed any babies. Your practicing atheists of that time were the chief cause of their deaths......they rebelled after being warned.

You are an ignorant lost imbecile filling your life with humiliation while spreading a lie.

Since: Sep 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs?
Hi Clementine.

I'm here!

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Gonna keep spamming this until you get some attention?
You're gonna keep lying until your atheistic indoctrination takes over. Seems you don't have enough faith in atheism yet.

Now run along, you pestilence.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
He was mentally ill because your atheism indoctrinated his weak mind. Your atheist was a shooting lunatic following the mindset you have. Fortunately he is in Hell burning with intense agony and it will never end.
My God never killed any babies. Your practicing atheists of that time were the chief cause of their deaths......they rebelled after being warned.
You are an ignorant lost imbecile filling your life with humiliation while spreading a lie.
Yo be krazy...
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the CHRISTIAN women who put her baby in the oven, then set the temperature to 375 and waited until the demons THAT GOD TOLD HER WERE INSIDE HER BABY were driven out. Happened in Maine about 20 years ago. Would you care for a list of evil done because people who heard God telling them to do this evil? It's a very LONG list.

Your God NEVER killed any babies? Do you believe in what your holy book says? Your God murdered ever first born male of the Egyptians no? Didn't your God flood the entire globe because he couldn't control his emotions? Aren't Gods supposed to be above human frailties? Your God got pissed off and flooded the entire globe thereby killing hinders of thousands of little babies and unborn fetuses. So if you believe in your holy book, don't sit there and tell me "My God never killed any babies" Fortunately none of it is true, there was NO global flood, science has already proven that beyond doubt, and thee is no such thing as God, he exists ONLY in your sick twisted mind. Now if you have DEMONSTRABLE evidence that this myth exists feel free to post it. Meanwhile continue you with your twisted delusions about your baby killing demon God.
Turkey

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
la la la la la la rawhideeee
Turkey

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>i can't Corporate sys adm denial. So you mean i not cool? Walk away from Warmongering bobbin Blob bad bob grunter grunt, i try but not easy, i love to rub it in him good! BWHAHHAHAAAAAAAA
Are you another unemployed and unsavory bitter fool?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 138,061 - 138,080 of223,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••