Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 244949 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#143793 Dec 16, 2012
UidiotRaceMAKEworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Most militaRY MAN ARE BRAVE, HAVE GOOD MORALS., and shoot INHUMAN WARMONGERS , highest of the most high on plane of humanity trained killers, Read up wHAT WAR CRIMINAL US leader have to say about hateful atheists
"Soldiers are dependable -- smart, robust men to be used as protectors of citizens when necessaary in foreign policy."
---
You came from GOD , really good and smiling white face , hairy warring barbarians (like myself) rarely take baths --, which makes my kind realy STINK,!! That's why Mr. BobLoblah is most correct to call me a schidt-for-brains
17Dec12.....

.....Keep up da good verk. Glad dat you are commin' around.

Ps:.....After some dime, BobLoblah will allow you to get some sleep. But for now, you are still borderLine schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143794 Dec 16, 2012
Plain Speaker wrote:
It doesn't take "faith" a belief in something not seen nor heard,to not believe in God. It just takes a mind that accepts things as they are.
17Dec12.....

....How strong is your belief (Faith) dat there is no GOD!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143795 Dec 16, 2012
uidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text> You have scdit-for-a-pea-brain You have a comprehension As to , I said "I have no problem With Lesbians " you took it out of context. you one have real comprehension problem , as most as seen in your thread you make fun with your racist innuenos and remarks , paranoid and terroristic finger pointing knowing they have not done anything to you, and to hate for lesbians, gays, latinos, Asians. Muslim, Native indians, Arabs, nerds...
learn Something you war mongering brainwashed grunting pea-brain still licking your hiltlerain Master bootstraps,... do get of koolade dude!
Martin Luther King, Jr.
If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?
====
Mohatma Ghandi
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?
17Dec12.....

.....You have hate dripping from your pores.

Ps:....How many combat weapons do you have in your shack???

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#143796 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Gay rant? Poor poopy. What is wrong, you made mention of a lady who listened to a god and a list you had. I pointed you to a list of gays who listened to their gay god.
Nope, your post mentioned a lady who listened to a voice and put her child in an oven.
You could not find any scriptures to support God killing babies, so you made something up.
Again, your gay ad homonem attacks will not work, but the truth seems to sting your butt.
Try this one:
IF YOU WISH US TO IGNORE THE HOMOSEXUAITY OF KILLERS, THEN WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO POINT TO CHRISTIANITY.
Now, you don't make any sense, if I am gay then why wouldn't I be obsessed with it. If I am not gay, then posting simple truths about it should not hurt your feelings.
No, it is gays and that means all gays who need SERIOUS PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP AND THAT MEANS YOU. YOU YOU.
What is "phycological"? Your poor education is the root cause of your anger and self hatred.
Although the total number of victims dispatched by a given killer is often in doubt,(e.g., homosexual Henry Lucas claimed that he killed 350), it appears that the modern world record for serial killing is held by a Russian homosexual, Andrei Chikatilo, who was convicted in 1992 of raping, murdering and eating parts of at least 21 boys, 17 women and 14 girls. The pathology of eating one’s sexual victims also characterized Milwaukee’s Jeffrey Dahmer in 1992. He not only killed 17 young men and boys, but cooked and ate their body parts.
The top six U.S. male serial killers were all gay:
• Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;
• John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;
• Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;
• Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;
• A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and
• Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he “made love” with their corpses).
Lesbian Aileen Wuornos laid claim in 1992 to “worst female killer” with at least 7 middle-aged male victims. She singlehandedly topped the lesbian nurse team of Catherine Wood and Gwen Graham, who had killed 6 convalescent patients in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The association between serial murder and homosexuality isn’t recent. Two gays compete for the spot of “world’s worst murderer.” During the Nazi reign of terror, Auschwitz executioner Ludwig Tiene strangled, crushed, and gnawed boys and young men to death while he raped them. Though his grand total is uncertain, he often murdered as many as 100 a day. Gilles de Rais (Bluebeard) brutally destroyed the lives of 800 boys. Each lad was lured to his home, bathed and fed. Just as the poor boy thought “this is my lucky day,” he was raped, then killed by being ripped or cut apart and either burned or eaten.
A study of 518 sexually-tinged mass murders in the U.S. from 1966 to 1983 determined that 350 (68%) of the victims were killed by those who practiced homosexuality and that 19 (44%) of the 43 murderers were bisexuals or homosexuals.
John Henry Hill........The voice of god told his to kill a psychiatric parent. He did

Ugly Betty star Michael Brea.........Said God told him to kill his mother. He did.

Vincent Weiguang.........Walked to the back of a greyhound bus and stabbed a passenger to death......God gave him orders to do so. When captured all he kept saying was "I was just following Gods instructions, he spoke to me.

Terry Mark Mangum..........Said he was doing Gods work when he stalked and killed a gay man.(be careful, you seem to be on a similar path with your obsession with gays)

I have many more if you want.

The top 10 most wicked men are all former Pope's, cool eh!!

Parents couldn't get into the ark so its their fault their babies were murdered by God? Really?

Location hidden

#143797 Dec 16, 2012
just an allusion wrote:
Here's a question about the current progression of this threads' topic (which might prove to be somewhat telling about the TRUE motivations behind this threads' origination):
How did this thread go from a discussion about Atheism to one about homosexaulity*...?!
*(hint: Perhaps because it was ALWAYS one about homosexuality/Atheism and homosexuality are one in the same)
17Dec12.....

....and BobLoblah pointed dat out a long, long dime ago.

Ps:.....Queers have very few, if any, contacts in the REAL world other than their weekend Phuckin' arounds. Other than dat, those with jobs stay 'mum' and those (most Queers have no jobs) at home with their mommies.....usher her around in order to get their gratuities. Dey know how to play dat game....berry vell.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143798 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>Your the one really need a real Education on Humanity 101, world Human rights 101, Anti-war 101, Civil Liberties 101, For-peace Study 101, World History 101, Empathy 101, Critical reasoning.thinking skills 101, Empathy 101 Ectera
17Dec12.....

.....ListenUp there, ya schidt-for-brains.....

Now you are gettin' it from both sides.

Ps:.....Dat's because you are unEdumacated and fulla schidt to da eyeballs.

BobLoblah believes dat ven it comes to you 'eeejitMaceFakeVerldBeast', there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

....and den sum tooooooooooooooo.

.......(__<.>__).....Kis s dis, ya sistaPhucka.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
uidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#143799 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17Dec12.....
.....LIAR.....
Ps:....You have Never been sorry in your whole 'sorry' Life.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Why should i be sorry as you our obnoxious US war mongers/War-for-profiteers are most evil ones who killed many civilians worldwide and all those war-torned childrens who left parentless because of you stupid soldiers warring mentality is to mass murder without understanding sanctity of life is not to be touched, you lack morals, heartless, empathylwess, soulless ... and lowest war mongering scumbaggers on this planet.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#143800 Dec 16, 2012
@Batty..nevermind.:-)

@Liberty guy....you listen to weird songs!

@BobLoblah....What's the matter, hunny? Cheer up, Christmas is nearly here!:-)

Location hidden

#143801 Dec 16, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking back over the past number of pages of posts, apparently you ARE obsessed with it.
17Dec12.....

.....LIAR.....

Ps:.....You must be obsessed 'toooooo' in order to 'Look Back'. Yes!!!

You are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143802 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>When i started to talk about Native indians , other talked they say they 10% or 20% NAtive indians or what ever ---LIES! And, SuRE YOU ATTENDED the POW WOWs, i heard all this same BS from quite number posters pretending they go to or is a part native indians! You not specific enough about Native indian nations there more then 100 , do try again , you just pulling figures out of you Azz Can you provide sources and first Olmec ... seem like you one need more than just an education. 53 countries and 1000 languages, again you made up BS... you didn't even do any or little research on topic, try again , you error ridden.... So what are the names of these unfiltered books? Yea right Americus Vespucci! WBHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
BWHAHHHAHAAa U can Fool the many but not the few!
17Dec12.....

.....When a poster uses da word 'whatever' as you have done, its as useless as 'maybe.

Ps:.....Such expressions causes schidt-ror-brains like you to tripUP, fall down, and lose da race.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblalh

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#143803 Dec 16, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>John Henry Hill........The voice of god told his to kill a psychiatric parent. He did
Ugly Betty star Michael Brea.........Said God told him to kill his mother. He did.
Vincent Weiguang.........Walked to the back of a greyhound bus and stabbed a passenger to death......God gave him orders to do so. When captured all he kept saying was "I was just following Gods instructions, he spoke to me.
Terry Mark Mangum..........Said he was doing Gods work when he stalked and killed a gay man.(be careful, you seem to be on a similar path with your obsession with gays)
I have many more if you want.
The top 10 most wicked men are all former Pope's, cool eh!!
Parents couldn't get into the ark so its their fault their babies were murdered by God? Really?
These were all deranged, self loathing individuals who tried to scapegoat God in an effort to minimalize their sentences through a 'mental incompetency' conviction, nothing more, only less.

Location hidden

#143804 Dec 16, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
The scrolling mouse gets the cheese.
17Dec12.....

.....Scrollin' Queer mouse (mice) are tooooooooooo busy getting Phucked up da aresHoles to get da cheese.

Ps:.....LIAR.....

.....You hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists who 'pretend' to scroll, readUP ALL postings in this TOPIC......

....and BobLoblah knows datsFerShure tooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

United States

#143805 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
Ps:.....After some dime, BobLoblah will allow you to get some sleep. But for now, you are still borderLine schidt-for-brains.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
<quoted text>Most militaRY MAN ARE BRAVE, HAVE GOOD MORALS., and shoot INHUMAN WARMONGERS , highest of the most high on plane of humanity trained killers, Read up wHAT WAR CRIMINAL US leader have to say about hateful atheists
"Soldiers are dependable -- smart, robust men to be used as protectors of citizens when necessaary in foreign policy."
---
You came from GOD , really good and smiling white face , hairy warring barbarians (like myself) rarely take baths --, which makes my kind realy STINK,!! That's why Mr. BobLoblah is most correct to call me a schidt-for-brains
17Dec12.....

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
----------
The above is not my post, for the world to know Boblah changed my post wordings, it sure tell alot about your bad character traits to world as hypocrite soldiers boys as deciever, plunderers, thieves,mass murderers, rapists, racists, war mongers, pychopaths, soldier of fortune, sycophants... These lowest scums on plane of humanity!

This is what you representative you really have scdit-for-a peebrain and your moral lack of or without are noted and you believe in mass murders are your heros, you US warmongrs/war-for-profiteers ARE REAL WORLD EVIL!
tHIS IS WHAT YOU REPRESENT DUMB bOBLAH
'a slogan painted on a Vietnam War U.S. helicopter unit…
Death is our business and business is good.

hENRY kISSINGER
"Soldiers are expendable -- dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#143806 Dec 16, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Good post, I agree 100%
Assault weapons have no purpose other that to spay death to many. I know there are many out there but a ban would man fewer, and that never hurt. maybe a buy back plan would eliminate more, I realize your not going to eliminated them, but some attempt MUST be made to reduce the numbers.
I can't ever remember feeling so helpless and sad over those poor children and their parents. The other school movie shooting were terrible I know, but there is just something about little innocent children that seems especially cruel. Helpless to prevent and all hope lost that this will not be repeated has left me sad beyond anything that has ever happened to me.
Citizens are going to have to have some convictions with having assault weapons. The vast majority are good law abiding people. For crying out loud these owners of assault weapons need to buy gun safes and keep the damn things locked up!

They also need to think what is going to happen to those weapons when they pass away. Who in their family will be taking control over them? I personally don’t want to pass down any assault type weapons.

I love guns and always have but I have limits. I don’t want to own assault type weapons. There absolutely unsafe for home defense in cities because of the energy they carry. They can penetrate every home on a block. If I lived out in the country and was living in a border State, then I might own one.

These drug cartels are running contraband through private property on all the Southern boarder States. I think people in those rural area’s should be able to own assault weapons. But like I said they need to be secured to minimize thefts and illegal use.

Fully automatic weapons (Machine Guns), hell no, no one needs to own one of these, not even the police.

United States

#143808 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....When a poster uses da word 'whatever' as you have done, its as useless as 'maybe.
Ps:.....Such expressions causes schidt-ror-brains like you to tripUP, fall down, and lose da race.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblalh
dA WORD OF HIS IS LAIR AND DECEIVER.. JUST LIKE YOU, hYPROCRITES and racists , AS YOU represent evil like US war-for-profiters/US war mongers...

yOU HAVE INFINTELY biggest WARMONGERING BARBARIAN and bIGGEST sCHIDT FOR A PEEBRAIN

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#143809 Dec 16, 2012
Clementia wrote:
@Batty..nevermind.:-)
@Liberty guy....you listen to weird songs!
@BobLoblah....What's the matter, hunny? Cheer up, Christmas is nearly here!:-)
Do you like CAKE?

United States

#143810 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....Jest like you 'eeejitMaceBrakeVorldBeast'... hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains to pull out the 'Racist' card when you are backed into the ball.
Ps:....You are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
As your previous posts you one is REAL racist onthis thread.

We can go back to those your posts filled with racist overtone...!

You infintely biggest full of scdit-for-a PEERBAIN war mongering scumbaggers

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#143812 Dec 16, 2012
Has it even been determined if this latest shooter was gay?

He came from a dysfunctional family. His parents split up and divorced. Who knows what this did to his mental judgment? I would think his childhood and the killing of these children are related.

I’m not saying anything makes what he did right. He may have been trying to kill the joy of these children because his childhood was full of sadness.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#143814 Dec 16, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens are going to have to have some convictions with having assault weapons. The vast majority are good law abiding people. For crying out loud these owners of assault weapons need to buy gun safes and keep the damn things locked up!
They also need to think what is going to happen to those weapons when they pass away. Who in their family will be taking control over them? I personally don’t want to pass down any assault type weapons.
I love guns and always have but I have limits. I don’t want to own assault type weapons. There absolutely unsafe for home defense in cities because of the energy they carry. They can penetrate every home on a block. If I lived out in the country and was living in a border State, then I might own one.
These drug cartels are running contraband through private property on all the Southern boarder States. I think people in those rural area’s should be able to own assault weapons. But like I said they need to be secured to minimize thefts and illegal use.
Fully automatic weapons (Machine Guns), hell no, no one needs to own one of these, not even the police.
Nobody need to own a gun. People who own guns are idiots who have no imagination and no hobbies. Fact.

Guns are for one purpose and one purpose only - to kill. Don't give me this sh*t about shooting / hunting being a sport, that's bollocks. You shoot guns because you want to know what it feels like to kill someone and hold something powerful.

At the end of the day, you idiots allow people to have guns and then start crying when somebody uses them on little kids.

You people are stupid idiots, period. F*ck your dangerous gun stupidity.

Location hidden

#143816 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>dA WORD OF HIS IS LAIR AND DECEIVER.. JUST LIKE YOU, hYPROCRITES and racists , AS YOU represent evil like US war-for-profiters/US war mongers...
yOU HAVE INFINTELY biggest WARMONGERING BARBARIAN and bIGGEST sCHIDT FOR A PEEBRAIN
17Dec12.....

.....While BobLoblah accepts and agrees dat the WorldWideWeb (while invented by da West)... is open and available to ALL 300+ countries having 6000+ cultures, when a Topic is beins discussed in heeeengLisssh, usually posters do their best to stick with dat language.

Ps:....Obviously you have problems vit da Hiiinglllleeeesh.

Either go and find a Topic in your own language or go Phuck yerSelf.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 6 min Shizle 10,917
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 2 hr ChristineW 14,664
John 3:16 3 hr Shizle 79
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr dirtclod 20,623
Atheists should stop feeding the stereotypes 18 hr NightSerf 18
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... 21 hr thetruth 42
Atheists and the "Moses Syndrome" Fri Shizle 20
More from around the web