Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#143661 Dec 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that your way of thinking led to the killing in Connecticut today , and in Oregon last week?
Did you know that you're stupid?

I was gonna type out something longer for you and explain to you why you're wrong, and what this obsession with blaming everything on "them" says about you, but I decided it wouldn't be worth my time. Why? Refer to my first sentence.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#143662 Dec 15, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you might be gay. It's ok, that's not a bad thing, but lying to yourself and taking out your confusion on others is.

Location hidden

#143663 Dec 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That sociopath atheist that killed 26 people today met God, and was then thrown into Hell PERMANENTLY.
What is it going to take to make you realize what an idiot you are? Why do you support and agree with the actions of that killer?
Hey, if he met god, and god is infinite, doesn't that mean he's going to be meeting god forever? Sounds like heaven to me.

Location hidden

#143664 Dec 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
That atheist messed up the lives of so many innocent lives. He is now in Hell burning in intense agony.
Gonna keep spamming this until you get some attention?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#143665 Dec 15, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oDFogjXdIVcXX
LOL

Tell her I'll give her a Coke for free.
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

#143666 Dec 15, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>16Dec12.....
.....It happens in da land of Chinks all da dime.
Especially at night.
'ol Mao Tse Tung'(what a monster dat was...60+ million murdered)....annudder hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist had his henchMen choke to death tens of millions of his OWN countrymen. He didn't want to expend his supply of bullets.
...and the Japs 'played' choking Games with Western Prisoners of war in Burma.
Ps:.....You otta get out more and readUP on Real Life....outside your backYard.....ya schidt-for-brains.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Interjecting for other poster!

US xtain fundie - American Holocaust - US military Genocide and century of wars on native indians mount over 90 Million plus and stole land from other them! You Have schdit -for -a peebrain scumsbuckets, you war mongering barbaric animals

United States

#143667 Dec 15, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....While BobLoblah is Not up-to-scratch on what happened to the US of A in the past, one thing for sure that the WholeWideWorld knows is that the 'whiteMan' arrived in America in 1492, and from that point on....he kicked the Native Indians arseHoles around. They fought many, many battles and in the end.....the Natives LOST. Obviously, you just cannot accept that.
....BobLoblah believes that you are an unfortunate individual who is 50% Native and 50% Black. What a way to live. Clowns to the Left of BobLoblah, Jokers to the Right of BobLoblah and here Bobloblah is....stuck in da middle vit you.
Ps:.....STOP plagarizing da language of BobLoblah....ya schidt-for-brains.
....BobLoblah believes dat ven it comes to you 'ueeejitStakeVorldPiece', there's more brains in a bottle of water.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Race masterbating again , and application of McCarthyism with a new twist... you really are paraniod, who next muslim, asians, latinos,... You real moron clown with schidt-for-a brain thier no Black- native indians - you pee-brain - Most Native indians are slight pinkish /redskin to bronze in N america... get a encylopedia on native color genetic makeup of Native indians , you pinhead of scdit-for-peee brain , you War mongering animals!

Location hidden

#143668 Dec 15, 2012
uidiotracemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting for other poster!
US xtain fundie - American Holocaust - US military Genocide and century of wars on native indians mount over 90 Million plus and stole land from other them! You Have schdit -for -a peebrain scumsbuckets, you war mongering barbaric animals

United States

#143669 Dec 15, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1lyu1KKwC74XX
What is about, not able to access , sys adm denial!tku

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#143670 Dec 15, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....and BobLoblah can teach you 'bottoms UP'.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Are you on drugs?

United States

#143671 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>Interjecting for other poster!
not other ---under! yikes

Location hidden

#143672 Dec 15, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Tell her I'll give her a Coke for free.
Tell her yourself.

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure." ~ Helen Keller

Location hidden

#143673 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>What is about, not able to access , sys adm denial!tku
Only cool people can access it.

Work on that but don't go too far too fast. Limit the tats.

This is bad.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/311017620/...

Just walk away.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#143674 Dec 15, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell her yourself.
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure." ~ Helen Keller
I would be too embarrassed.

I don't share my Coke until at least the third date.

United States

#143675 Dec 15, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Only cool people can access it.
Work on that but don't go too far too fast. Limit the tats.
This is bad.
http://www.deviantart.com/download/311017620/...
Just walk away.
i can't Corporate sys adm denial. So you mean i not cool? Walk away from Warmongering bobbin Blob bad bob grunter grunt, i try but not easy, i love to rub it in him good! BWHAHHAHAAAAAAAA

Location hidden

#143676 Dec 15, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be too embarrassed.
I don't share my Coke until at least the third date.
By then she'll have a glass of ice and a camera.

Location hidden

#143677 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>i can't Corporate sys adm denial. So you mean i not cool? Walk away from Warmongering bobbin Blob bad bob grunter grunt, i try but not easy, i love to rub it in him good! BWHAHHAHAAAAAAAA
Hush before you piss me off.

United States

#143678 Dec 15, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush before you piss me off.
pissy pissy pissy!:)

Location hidden

#143679 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>pissy pissy pissy!:)
OK. That's not gonna piss me off.

:-)

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#143680 Dec 15, 2012
True true if he had mental illness she should have for rid of the guns.
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I am reading, the kid had a mental disorder. If that is true, then the mother is certainly at fault for not taking that into consideration.
Many people are afraid of the negative stigma attached to mental health issues, so they hide it.
Nothing ever good comes out of hiding from issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Consequences of Atheism 11 min Uncle Sam 769
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 hr woodtick57 4,817
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr One way or another 16,721
Is Religion Childish? 7 hr Thinking 142
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 16 hr ChristineM 6,034
Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not ... (Sep '13) 16 hr ChristineM 3,036
.com | Why is Atheism on the Rise - Final Response 17 hr thetruth 6
More from around the web