Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 245189 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#143735 Dec 16, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like the CHRISTIAN women who put her baby in the oven, then set the temperature to 375 and waited until the demons THAT GOD TOLD HER WERE INSIDE HER BABY were driven out. Happened in Maine about 20 years ago. Would you care for a list of evil done because people who heard God telling them to do this evil? It's a very LONG list.
Your God NEVER killed any babies? Do you believe in what your holy book says? Your God murdered ever first born male of the Egyptians no? Didn't your God flood the entire globe because he couldn't control his emotions? Aren't Gods supposed to be above human frailties? Your God got pissed off and flooded the entire globe thereby killing hinders of thousands of little babies and unborn fetuses. So if you believe in your holy book, don't sit there and tell me "My God never killed any babies" Fortunately none of it is true, there was NO global flood, science has already proven that beyond doubt, and thee is no such thing as God, he exists ONLY in your sick twisted mind. Now if you have DEMONSTRABLE evidence that this myth exists feel free to post it. Meanwhile continue you with your twisted delusions about your baby killing demon God.
Your Satan made them do that "in the name of God". When are you ever going to learn when someone is tricking you?
UidiotRaceMAKEwo rldPeace

United States

#143736 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17Dec12.....
.....ListenUp ya eeejit...ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist...
..If the land got 'stolen' from the local Indians, then BobLoblah still has some property in the 'center of Rome'.
Ps:....STOP plagarizing da language of BobLoblah ya schidt-for-brains.
BobLoblah believes dat when it comes to you 'eeejitsShakeVorldBeast'....th ere's more brains in a bottle of wadda.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Sorry , i don't prescribe to hate, an emotion not worthy of my time but worst then hate is your US war mongering mass killings of many from around the world with you filthy bloody war machines, you know no shame, you not even human, you warring animals lack a brain, soul less and heartless, you unthinking pinhead brianless US soldiers boys killing spree on the world civilian population is well noted recorded and had left many war-torned children parentless worldwide. rumionate if you human, go look in the mirror for once, as you have alot of blood on your hands... you inhuman piece of war mongering barbarians scums, lowlest of low on planet

yOU THE wARMONGERS/WAR-FOR-PROFITEERS. .. ARE THE WORST hYPROCTICAL KIND ON THIS PLANET.

Learn anything from history of fall great (Greedy, warring , Corrupted) empires like ancient Rome/greece, Nazi Germany, wiemer Republic... again you biggest schidt-of -peebrain

mOST YOU US xTAIN wARMONGERS sOLDIER bOYS WHO RE KILLERS,RAPERS, pLUNDERS, LIERS, HYPROCRITES, WAR CRIMINALS, eMPTHYLESS, SOULLESS, INHUMAN, BLOODY MASS MURDERS, PEEBRAINS... will be facing War crimes Tribinal on an international scale

AND YOU NEANTHERNAL WAR MONGERS ARE THE LOWEST OF LOW ON THE HUMANITY PLANE, u WAR MONGERING BARBARIAN AIORHEAD GRUNTING GRUNT BULLDOGGY DOG SEMEN FIENDS - YOU SCDHIT-FOR-A-EEBRAIN AND fOR-PEACE aMERICANS AND WORLD WILL CURSE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THEM.

rEADUP BRAINLESS wARMONGEERING pIHEAD SCUMBAGGER, below is tip pf iceberg

UNITED STATES WARs on the world SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

Race masterbating again , and application of McCarthyism with a new twist... you really are paraniod, who next muslim, asians, latinos ... YOU real moron clown , the world curse you most of US soldiers for causing dissentions, wars, division among nations, plundering , killings, genocides...
you pinhead of scdit-for-peee brain , you War mongering animals will be on trail for War crimes against humanity, the International War crimes tribunal are looking for you US Neocons, Bush & co, Us war-for-profiteers... and world curse you for your war crimes aganst humanity ... infintum!

United States

#143737 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....ListenUP ya schidt-for-brains 'eeejitFakeYerBeast'...
Nuttin' rubs hoff on BobLoblah. BobLoblah is head 'n shoulders above you and your lousy ILK....ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist.
You are so full of envy of jealousy towards BobLoblah dat BobLoblah knows dat BobLoblah has 'succeeded' in your NOT being able to sleep at night from having to count 'blah bhal bhah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahs'.
...and NO, you are Not cool....while...
BobLoblah Rules
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Sorry , i don't prescribe to hate, an emotion not worthy of my time but worst then hate is your US war mongering mass killings of many from around the world with you filthy bloody war machines, you know no shame, you not even human, you warring animals lack a brain, soul less and heartless, you unthinking pinhead brianless US soldiers boys killing spree on the world civilian population is well noted recorded and had left many war-torned children parentless worldwide. rumionate if you human, go look in the mirror for once, as you have alot of blood on your hands... you inhuman piece of war mongering barbarians scums, lowlest of low on planet

yOU THE wARMONGERS/WAR-FOR-PROFITEERS. .. ARE THE WORST hYPROCTICAL KIND ON THIS PLANET.

Learn anything from history of fall great (Greedy, warring , Corrupted) empires like ancient Rome/greece, Nazi Germany, wiemer Republic... again you biggest schidt-of -peebrain

mOST YOU US xTAIN wARMONGERS sOLDIER bOYS WHO RE KILLERS,RAPERS, pLUNDERS, LIERS, HYPROCRITES, WAR CRIMINALS, eMPTHYLESS, SOULLESS, INHUMAN, BLOODY MASS MURDERS, PEEBRAINS... will be facing War crimes Tribinal on an international scale

AND YOU NEANTHERNAL WAR MONGERS ARE THE LOWEST OF LOW ON THE HUMANITY PLANE, u WAR MONGERING BARBARIAN AIORHEAD GRUNTING GRUNT BULLDOGGY DOG SEMEN FIENDS - YOU SCDHIT-FOR-A-EEBRAIN AND fOR-PEACE aMERICANS AND WORLD WILL CURSE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THEM.

MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

Race masterbating again , and application of McCarthyism with a new twist... you really are paraniod, who next muslim, asians, latinos ... YOU real moron clown , the world curse you most of US soldiers for causing dissentions, wars, division among nations, plundering , killings, genocides...
you pinhead of scdit-for-peee brain , you War mongering animals will be on trail for War crimes against humanity, the International War crimes tribunal are looking for you US Neocons, Bush & co, Us war-for-profiteers... and world curse you for your war crimes aganst humanity ... infintum curse you warring kinds forever and ever, you warring scdhit-for-peeebrain scums!

U kind don't rule u subservient to evil great Satan!

United States

#143738 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....ListenUp ya eeejit...ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist...
..If the land got 'stolen' from the local Indians, then BobLoblah still has some property in the 'center of Rome'.
Ps:....STOP plagarizing da language of BobLoblah ya schidt-for-brains.
BobLoblah believes dat when it comes to you 'eeejitsShakeVorldBeast'....th ere's more brains in a bottle of wadda.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I don't paligarizing i use few of you idiotics innuedos

Noam Chomsky

you pinhead of scdit-for-peee brain , you War mongering animals will be on trail for War crimes against humanity, the International War crimes tribunal are looking for you US Neocons, Bush & co, Us war-for-profiteers... and world curse you for your war crimes aganst humanity ... infintum curse you warring kinds forever and ever, you warring scdhit-for-peeebrain scums!

United States

#143739 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
..ListenUp 'eeejitFacerStakeBeast'...
.....and you're a 50% BLACK and 50% purple-Skinned Native Indian who is filled with hate, hypocrisy, and hAtheism.
You just cannot get over the 'fact' dat your side LOST.
Ps:....You are also a 'Racist' of the worst kind toooooooooooo.
....so get thee forth and multiply in Not so many words....Phuck Off. That otta keep you up fer a coupla nights. Huh!!!
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Race masterbating again , and application of McCarthyism with a new twist... you really are paraniod, who next muslim, asians, latinos,... You real moron clown with schidt-for-a brain thier no Black- native indians - you pee-brain - gett a encylopedia on native color genetic makeup of Native indians , you pinhead of scdit-for-peee brain , you War mongering animals!
READ UP
The American Native Indian
www.sonofthesouth.net/american-indians/
The politically correct term today is "Native American".... Their skin is generally of a dark reddish-brown, or cinnamon, color; they have long, black, and straight ...

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#143740 Dec 16, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand what lesbian means, right?
.. yes ..
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to look up another vid to show you?
.. no ..
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now, I'm a celibate lesbian.
.. I can change all that ..
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see that changing tonight.
.. how about later this week ??..
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like Coke?
.. yes. Do you prefer satin or 320 thread sheets ??..

United States

#143741 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
......Could you explain it to the WholeWideWorld exactly 'WHY' native indians dressUP to dance whenever there is cause to celebrate.
Now the important explanation dat BobLoblah wants to hear is Why do they put on such 'elaborate' attire of colors, leathers, beads, shoes, and thingys and look so beautiful as they dance their way down the streets......why do they dressUP like that and call it 'Part of Their Culture'...when 'back in the day' they just did NOT have that type of dressings.
What they did have, were only the colors brown from buffalo hides, black (soot), some red from berries, and clunky beads that were far from being co-ordinated in size.
They put these ugly thingys on and danced around in buffalo hides and deerSkins while 'stinkin' da high heavens'. One had to hold one's nose from 20 feet away. Its in the diaries and logBooks of military men from the period.
Ps:.....So, could you or somebody else withIN your tribe explain to the locals dat Next Dime, there won't be any 'hoopin' or hollerin' as the WhiteMan says dat its Really & Truly NOT part of the native Indian's true culture.
.....stick with da stink.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Most militaRY MAN ARE PAWNS, LACK MORALS., INHUMAN WARMONGERS , Cannon fodders...lowest of the low on plane of humanity trained killers, Read up wHAT WAR CRIMINAL US leader have to say about Soldiers
Henry Kissinger
"Soldiers are expendable -- dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."
---
You came from caves , really dirty and smelly pale face , hairy warring barbarians rarely take baths --, YOU realy STINK,!!

United States

#143743 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....You will always be excused 'eeejitFakeMakeBeast'...
Ps:....because you are always a schidt-for-brains.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Back at you warlike War mongering grunting animal biggest scdit-for-a-peebrain - ad infintum Up yours!
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#143746 Dec 16, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would also prefer to have fewer guns out there in the hands of crazies. But it’s a little late for that because there is like 300 million guns in America. And too many are not locked away.
I could be for a ban of selling high capacity military assault weapons. What will that do to the millions already out there? We have to face reality. Bans will have no effect what so ever.
A point that Blacksheep brought up. The mother of this killer allowed access to her guns! If those guns were in a locked safe would this happened?
All guns except those being carried need to be locked up in safes with trigger locks. More so for those high powered military assault weapons.
We need a national campaign to change the gun culture in this country. It starts with TV, Hollywood, the movie industry, Congress, the President, every State, e games, NRA, and every citizen. This can be done without a long list of new laws. Let’s change the culture!
Good post, I agree 100%

Assault weapons have no purpose other that to spay death to many. I know there are many out there but a ban would man fewer, and that never hurt. maybe a buy back plan would eliminate more, I realize your not going to eliminated them, but some attempt MUST be made to reduce the numbers.

I can't ever remember feeling so helpless and sad over those poor children and their parents. The other school movie shooting were terrible I know, but there is just something about little innocent children that seems especially cruel. Helpless to prevent and all hope lost that this will not be repeated has left me sad beyond anything that has ever happened to me.
uidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#143747 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
....Reported..
Sexual inconnations and 'invitations' on TOPIX Forums leave posters subject to dismissal and termination.
....is that why your moniker is always in BLACK!!!!!
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You have scdit-for-a-pea-brain You have a comprehension As to , I said "I have no problem With Lesbians " you took it out of context. you one have real comprehension problem , as most as seen in your thread you make fun with your racist innuenos and remarks , paranoid and terroristic finger pointing knowing they have not done anything to you, and to hate for lesbians, gays, latinos, Asians. Muslim, Native indians, Arabs, nerds...

learn Something you war mongering brainwashed grunting pea-brain still licking your hiltlerain Master bootstraps,... do get of koolade dude!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?

====

Mohatma Ghandi

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#143748 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Why is a racist always the person that you disagree with. Like, when the racist gays claimed that gay was the new black or compared same sex marriage to the Jewish holocaust, you were quiet. Hmmmmmm.
You do realize that almost 100% of your posts focus on homosexuality right? Of course it's always in a negative way. Why are you so focused on homosexuality? It's a perfectly normal behavior in almost all species on the planet. I really think your abnormal focus on homosexuality is very telling. Why are you afraid to admit to your own homosexual tendencies? Just wondering. It really not healthy to hide those feelings.

United States

#143749 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Please calm down, without therapy, such posts as yours lead to mass murders.
A substantial minority of homosexuals (between 22%(5) to 37%(6,7)) indulge in painful or violent sex (e.g., bondage and discipline [B/D], where the partner is physically restrained and mildly tortured, or sadomasochism [S/M], where partners are tortured or hurt during sex). Even in the 1940s, psychiatrist David Abrahamsen (8) noted,“It is well known that homosexual inclinations may be accompanied by sadistic or masochistic tendencies…. These perversions play a great part in many sexual offenses and in many cases of murder.” In a national survey of random samples of homosexuals and heterosexuals,(7) 32% of those males who called themselves homosexual or bisexual versus 5% of heterosexual males reported having engaged in sadomasochism; 17% of lesbians versus 4% of heterosexual women also admitted to S/M. Likewise, gays and lesbians were about four times more apt to engage in bondage than were heterosexuals.
You not even certified Psychiatrist , some one can file a lawsuit for prescribing wrong prescription ...

Also You forgot Quote the Source where you got it, for Copy right Infringement - lawsuit abound for you if you not careful!

---

So you support evils of mens without morals can do what to a nation amnd world people in it? And you supporter of the Warring US Neocon , US neoMalthusians , US military Industrail Complex, the US war-for-profiters, US wAr Manufacturers, US war party...
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#143750 Dec 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Satan made them do that "in the name of God". When are you ever going to learn when someone is tricking you?
You mean Satan MADE God murder all of the Egyptian first born males?

Satan MADE God flood the planet and kill millions of little babies and unborn fetuses?

Satan made that women put her baby in the oven buy whispering in her ear that he was God? Meanwhile what was God doing when he saw Satan doing this? You telling me God didn't KNOW Satan was doing this, or that he was powerless to intervene? Which?

From what you'r telling me Satan is MORE powerful than God, is that true?

United States

#143751 Dec 16, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that almost 100% of your posts focus on homosexuality right? Of course it's always in a negative way. Why are you so focused on homosexuality? It's a perfectly normal behavior in almost all species on the planet. I really think your abnormal focus on homosexuality is very telling. Why are you afraid to admit to your own homosexual tendencies? Just wondering. It really not healthy to hide those feelings.
Thanks for pointing that out to me! What with this silly little girl LAconic post about here focus on homosexual feelings , what here real underling problem? Had she been raped?

United States

#143753 Dec 16, 2012
Plain Speaker wrote:
It doesn't take "faith" a belief in something not seen nor heard,to not believe in God. It just takes a mind that accepts things as they are.
Problem with religion and God , they use God a vechicle to control , its is mans with reason but without/lack of moral will do what to its people and world? incite wars among religions ! Wake up time!
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#143755 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Long list? I am sure that you will still be here tomorrow, so give us the link not your link. I guess this women who put her child in an oven was LISTENING to the sad god aka devil, who James Rennie listende to you.
Now, James Rennie, he listened to a demon who told him to become an LGBT executive and sex adviser for gay adoption and run a gay pedophile ring. James listened to a gay demon who told him to raoe a 3 month old baby boy. The can make a long list of such gay acts, due to gay demons inside who told them to do it.
Though probably less than a majority of mass murderers are homosexual, given that no more than 3% of the populace is gay, homosexual murderers show up much more frequently than one would expect (even Richard Speck engaged in homosexuality). Along with serial murder, there appears to be a connection between homosexuality and murder. Evidence from before the gay rights movement is limited. Of 444 homicides in one jurisdiction from 1955-1973, investigators noted 5 clear “sexual motivation” murders. Three of the 5 involved homosexuality and 2 involved heterosexuality.(3)
Probing more deeply into the connection between murder and homosexuality, Jim Warren, who worked as a counselor at the Washington State Corrections Center, did the intake interview for almost all the younger murderers (i.e., under age 36) in the state of Washington from 1971-82 (during the growth of the gay rights movement). He was “probably the only one who examined the entirety of each of their case files.” Warren testified (4) that he was struck with how frequently homosexuality turned up in the cases.
Starting with a trickle of 2 or 3 murders/year in 1972 until dozens/year by the 1980s, he noted a recurrent pattern: Although the motive listed in the report was often robbery or theft,“about 50% of the time” it was also associated with homosexuality. Typically, a homosexual would meet someone at a bar or park and invite him to his home. Before the morning, an argument would ensue and he or his visitor would be dead.
Your response is comical, it doesn't address the contents of what I posted instead launches you into another of your Gay rants. Way too funny. My post dealt with the God of the bible murdering little babies. No where in my post was there even a hint of homosexuality, yet your extremely long post focuses only on that.

You do appear to be mentally ill. Your total obsession with same sex behavior is not normal. Except for the posted BOB, who rants incessantly about gays, you are the only one I have seen so obsessed. Could it be that you are a sock puppet and really are BOB? I think that may be the case. You need serious phycological help, don't wait, your brain is totally infected. Maybe coming out of the closet would help you.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#143757 Dec 16, 2012
Here's a question about the current progression of this threads' topic (which might prove to be somewhat telling about the TRUE motivations behind this threads' origination):

How did this thread go from a discussion about Atheism to one about homosexaulity*...?!

*(hint: Perhaps because it was ALWAYS one about homosexuality/Atheism and homosexuality are one in the same)

United States

#143759 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Please calm down, without therapy, such posts as yours lead to mass murders.
A substantial minority of homosexuals (between 22%(5) to 37%(6,7)) indulge in painful or violent sex (e.g., bondage and discipline [B/D], where the partner is physically restrained and mildly tortured, or sadomasochism [S/M], where partners are tortured or hurt during sex). Even in the 1940s, psychiatrist David Abrahamsen (8) noted,“It is well known that homosexual inclinations may be accompanied by sadistic or masochistic tendencies…. These perversions play a great part in many sexual offenses and in many cases of murder.” In a national survey of random samples of homosexuals and heterosexuals,(7) 32% of those males who called themselves homosexual or bisexual versus 5% of heterosexual males reported having engaged in sadomasochism; 17% of lesbians versus 4% of heterosexual women also admitted to S/M. Likewise, gays and lesbians were about four times more apt to engage in bondage than were heterosexuals.
ADD!

as to clam , That is way i talk, if you don't like it , than you you can skip it!! I don't support mass murderers, but you do support real mass murders , as seen you don't oppose but support Boblob hatred and his mass murdering posts of war mongers

Again!
You not even certified Psychiatrist , some one can file a lawsuit for prescribing wrong prescription ...

Also You forgot Quote the Source where you got it, for Copy right Infringement - lawsuit abound for you if you not careful!

---

So you support evils of mens without morals can do what to a nation amnd world people in it? And you supporter of the Warring US Neocon , US neoMalthusians , US military Industrail Complex, the US war-for-profiters, US wAr Manufacturers, US war party...
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#143760 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>100%? Now, that would be a lie. However, I do know that 100% of same sex marriage focus is on homosexuality and so is 100% of the LGBT. I think your abnormal focus on God and Christianity in a negative way is more telling.
Since, God is not being deciding on by the Supreme Court and same sex marriage is, I can only gleen that you are gay and you do not want the positive focus on truth.
Although, gay suicide is a gay thing and negative, exposing gay lies is a good thing. If you think that suggesting that I have gay tendencies will cause your pain to go away, sadly you will likely be another gay with AIDS or suicide.
Here, let me see you attack this.
You see, you gays try to portray gay men as the bad ones and lesbians as passive. Not true at all.
In 1992 two Jeffersonville, Indiana lesbians, aged 17 and 16, abducted a 12-year-old girl whom they accused of trying to “steal a girlfriend.” The little girl was pushed into the trunk of a car, stabbed repeatedly, and beaten with a heavy metal bar. While still struggling, they poured gasoline on her and set her ablaze. Later that year a Fort Lauderdale, Florida 14-year-old was convicted of first-degree murder for helping to kill his 40-year-old father. The father “was stabbed 45 times and beaten so badly with an iron skillet that the skillet shattered.” The boy confessed that he helped his father’s former homosexual lover and roommate kill him so he and the 31-year-old “could live together.”
These murders fit traditional psychiatric opinion: excessive violence is naturally associated with other forms of social pathology.
ATTACK AWAY. <SMILE>
Comprehension is really important. I NEVER said 100%, I said ALMOST 100% of the time.

And no I'm not gay, and could care less if you believe that. But unlike you, I have no problem with who people choose to have sex with. Anti-gay is anti-love. You would dictate who a person can loves? Really? What other human characteristics would you like to abolish?

Of course here we have yet another gay rant by you. You really need to seek professional help??

United States

#143761 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Try education, it works and it alleviates a lot of anger.
vehicle...men.....it's
Your the one really need a real Education on Humanity 101, world Human rights 101, Anti-war 101, Civil Liberties 101, For-peace Study 101, World History 101, Empathy 101, Critical reasoning.thinking skills 101, Empathy 101 Ectera

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr ChristineM 11,075
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr replaytime 20,717
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr thetruth 14,671
Atheists and the "Moses Syndrome" 8 hr Shizle 23
John 3:16 14 hr Thinking 98
Atheists should stop feeding the stereotypes Mon Thinking 19
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Jul 31 thetruth 42
More from around the web