Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 257140 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

uidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#143749 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Please calm down, without therapy, such posts as yours lead to mass murders.
A substantial minority of homosexuals (between 22%(5) to 37%(6,7)) indulge in painful or violent sex (e.g., bondage and discipline [B/D], where the partner is physically restrained and mildly tortured, or sadomasochism [S/M], where partners are tortured or hurt during sex). Even in the 1940s, psychiatrist David Abrahamsen (8) noted,“It is well known that homosexual inclinations may be accompanied by sadistic or masochistic tendencies…. These perversions play a great part in many sexual offenses and in many cases of murder.” In a national survey of random samples of homosexuals and heterosexuals,(7) 32% of those males who called themselves homosexual or bisexual versus 5% of heterosexual males reported having engaged in sadomasochism; 17% of lesbians versus 4% of heterosexual women also admitted to S/M. Likewise, gays and lesbians were about four times more apt to engage in bondage than were heterosexuals.
You not even certified Psychiatrist , some one can file a lawsuit for prescribing wrong prescription ...

Also You forgot Quote the Source where you got it, for Copy right Infringement - lawsuit abound for you if you not careful!

---

So you support evils of mens without morals can do what to a nation amnd world people in it? And you supporter of the Warring US Neocon , US neoMalthusians , US military Industrail Complex, the US war-for-profiters, US wAr Manufacturers, US war party...
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#143750 Dec 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Satan made them do that "in the name of God". When are you ever going to learn when someone is tricking you?
You mean Satan MADE God murder all of the Egyptian first born males?

Satan MADE God flood the planet and kill millions of little babies and unborn fetuses?

Satan made that women put her baby in the oven buy whispering in her ear that he was God? Meanwhile what was God doing when he saw Satan doing this? You telling me God didn't KNOW Satan was doing this, or that he was powerless to intervene? Which?

From what you'r telling me Satan is MORE powerful than God, is that true?

United States

#143751 Dec 16, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that almost 100% of your posts focus on homosexuality right? Of course it's always in a negative way. Why are you so focused on homosexuality? It's a perfectly normal behavior in almost all species on the planet. I really think your abnormal focus on homosexuality is very telling. Why are you afraid to admit to your own homosexual tendencies? Just wondering. It really not healthy to hide those feelings.
Thanks for pointing that out to me! What with this silly little girl LAconic post about here focus on homosexual feelings , what here real underling problem? Had she been raped?

United States

#143753 Dec 16, 2012
Plain Speaker wrote:
It doesn't take "faith" a belief in something not seen nor heard,to not believe in God. It just takes a mind that accepts things as they are.
Problem with religion and God , they use God a vechicle to control , its is mans with reason but without/lack of moral will do what to its people and world? incite wars among religions ! Wake up time!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#143755 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Long list? I am sure that you will still be here tomorrow, so give us the link not your link. I guess this women who put her child in an oven was LISTENING to the sad god aka devil, who James Rennie listende to you.
Now, James Rennie, he listened to a demon who told him to become an LGBT executive and sex adviser for gay adoption and run a gay pedophile ring. James listened to a gay demon who told him to raoe a 3 month old baby boy. The can make a long list of such gay acts, due to gay demons inside who told them to do it.
Though probably less than a majority of mass murderers are homosexual, given that no more than 3% of the populace is gay, homosexual murderers show up much more frequently than one would expect (even Richard Speck engaged in homosexuality). Along with serial murder, there appears to be a connection between homosexuality and murder. Evidence from before the gay rights movement is limited. Of 444 homicides in one jurisdiction from 1955-1973, investigators noted 5 clear “sexual motivation” murders. Three of the 5 involved homosexuality and 2 involved heterosexuality.(3)
Probing more deeply into the connection between murder and homosexuality, Jim Warren, who worked as a counselor at the Washington State Corrections Center, did the intake interview for almost all the younger murderers (i.e., under age 36) in the state of Washington from 1971-82 (during the growth of the gay rights movement). He was “probably the only one who examined the entirety of each of their case files.” Warren testified (4) that he was struck with how frequently homosexuality turned up in the cases.
Starting with a trickle of 2 or 3 murders/year in 1972 until dozens/year by the 1980s, he noted a recurrent pattern: Although the motive listed in the report was often robbery or theft,“about 50% of the time” it was also associated with homosexuality. Typically, a homosexual would meet someone at a bar or park and invite him to his home. Before the morning, an argument would ensue and he or his visitor would be dead.
Your response is comical, it doesn't address the contents of what I posted instead launches you into another of your Gay rants. Way too funny. My post dealt with the God of the bible murdering little babies. No where in my post was there even a hint of homosexuality, yet your extremely long post focuses only on that.

You do appear to be mentally ill. Your total obsession with same sex behavior is not normal. Except for the posted BOB, who rants incessantly about gays, you are the only one I have seen so obsessed. Could it be that you are a sock puppet and really are BOB? I think that may be the case. You need serious phycological help, don't wait, your brain is totally infected. Maybe coming out of the closet would help you.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#143757 Dec 16, 2012
Here's a question about the current progression of this threads' topic (which might prove to be somewhat telling about the TRUE motivations behind this threads' origination):

How did this thread go from a discussion about Atheism to one about homosexaulity*...?!

*(hint: Perhaps because it was ALWAYS one about homosexuality/Atheism and homosexuality are one in the same)

United States

#143759 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Please calm down, without therapy, such posts as yours lead to mass murders.
A substantial minority of homosexuals (between 22%(5) to 37%(6,7)) indulge in painful or violent sex (e.g., bondage and discipline [B/D], where the partner is physically restrained and mildly tortured, or sadomasochism [S/M], where partners are tortured or hurt during sex). Even in the 1940s, psychiatrist David Abrahamsen (8) noted,“It is well known that homosexual inclinations may be accompanied by sadistic or masochistic tendencies…. These perversions play a great part in many sexual offenses and in many cases of murder.” In a national survey of random samples of homosexuals and heterosexuals,(7) 32% of those males who called themselves homosexual or bisexual versus 5% of heterosexual males reported having engaged in sadomasochism; 17% of lesbians versus 4% of heterosexual women also admitted to S/M. Likewise, gays and lesbians were about four times more apt to engage in bondage than were heterosexuals.
ADD!

as to clam , That is way i talk, if you don't like it , than you you can skip it!! I don't support mass murderers, but you do support real mass murders , as seen you don't oppose but support Boblob hatred and his mass murdering posts of war mongers

Again!
You not even certified Psychiatrist , some one can file a lawsuit for prescribing wrong prescription ...

Also You forgot Quote the Source where you got it, for Copy right Infringement - lawsuit abound for you if you not careful!

---

So you support evils of mens without morals can do what to a nation amnd world people in it? And you supporter of the Warring US Neocon , US neoMalthusians , US military Industrail Complex, the US war-for-profiters, US wAr Manufacturers, US war party...
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#143760 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>100%? Now, that would be a lie. However, I do know that 100% of same sex marriage focus is on homosexuality and so is 100% of the LGBT. I think your abnormal focus on God and Christianity in a negative way is more telling.
Since, God is not being deciding on by the Supreme Court and same sex marriage is, I can only gleen that you are gay and you do not want the positive focus on truth.
Although, gay suicide is a gay thing and negative, exposing gay lies is a good thing. If you think that suggesting that I have gay tendencies will cause your pain to go away, sadly you will likely be another gay with AIDS or suicide.
Here, let me see you attack this.
You see, you gays try to portray gay men as the bad ones and lesbians as passive. Not true at all.
In 1992 two Jeffersonville, Indiana lesbians, aged 17 and 16, abducted a 12-year-old girl whom they accused of trying to “steal a girlfriend.” The little girl was pushed into the trunk of a car, stabbed repeatedly, and beaten with a heavy metal bar. While still struggling, they poured gasoline on her and set her ablaze. Later that year a Fort Lauderdale, Florida 14-year-old was convicted of first-degree murder for helping to kill his 40-year-old father. The father “was stabbed 45 times and beaten so badly with an iron skillet that the skillet shattered.” The boy confessed that he helped his father’s former homosexual lover and roommate kill him so he and the 31-year-old “could live together.”
These murders fit traditional psychiatric opinion: excessive violence is naturally associated with other forms of social pathology.
ATTACK AWAY. <SMILE>
Comprehension is really important. I NEVER said 100%, I said ALMOST 100% of the time.

And no I'm not gay, and could care less if you believe that. But unlike you, I have no problem with who people choose to have sex with. Anti-gay is anti-love. You would dictate who a person can loves? Really? What other human characteristics would you like to abolish?

Of course here we have yet another gay rant by you. You really need to seek professional help??

United States

#143761 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Try education, it works and it alleviates a lot of anger.
vehicle...men.....it's
Your the one really need a real Education on Humanity 101, world Human rights 101, Anti-war 101, Civil Liberties 101, For-peace Study 101, World History 101, Empathy 101, Critical reasoning.thinking skills 101, Empathy 101 Ectera

United States

#143763 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are a racist foolish person. There are indeed black native americans and there were even black native american chiefs. The variations of skin color among native americans are as distincst as the geographical variation, which ranges from Alaska and eskimoes to Brazil, with reddish skin, dark brown skin and brownish skin. In fact, the black African Olmecs formed the first group of native amerricans around 5,300 BC when they arrived in Mexico. Although, some native americans were made up of Russian mongloid asians who migrated to Alaska, most of the native americans were due to African migration throughout South America and most of North America.
By the way, what continent is Mexico on?
yes they intermingle a little later, but very few intermarriage.

And nothing racist about my post, you took it out of context, you have comprehension problem! Again not racist with post below addressed to Boblah

">You Race masterbating again , and application of McCarthyism with a new twist... you really are paraniod, who next muslim, asians, latinos,... You real moron clown with schidt-for-a brain thier no Black- native indians - you pee-brain - gett a encylopedia on native color genetic makeup of Native indians , you pinhead of scdit-for-peee brain , you War mongering animals!
READ UP
The American Native Indian
www.sonofthesouth.net/american-indians/
The politically correct term today is "Native American".... Their skin is generally of a dark reddish-brown, or cinnamon, color; they have long, black, and straight hair...
"

Again nothing racist about mypost just talking , Bad bob lah about skin color of' ABORIGINAL (U now what that means Aborinial Sjin Color!)'NAtive Indians

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#143764 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Gay rant? Poor poopy. What is wrong, you made mention of a lady who listened to a god and a list you had. I pointed you to a list of gays who listened to their gay god.
Nope, your post mentioned a lady who listened to a voice and put her child in an oven.
You could not find any scriptures to support God killing babies, so you made something up.
Again, your gay ad homonem attacks will not work, but the truth seems to sting your butt.
Try this one:
IF YOU WISH US TO IGNORE THE HOMOSEXUAITY OF KILLERS, THEN WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO POINT TO CHRISTIANITY.
Now, you don't make any sense, if I am gay then why wouldn't I be obsessed with it. If I am not gay, then posting simple truths about it should not hurt your feelings.
No, it is gays and that means all gays who need SERIOUS PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP AND THAT MEANS YOU. YOU YOU.
What is "phycological"? Your poor education is the root cause of your anger and self hatred.
Although the total number of victims dispatched by a given killer is often in doubt,(e.g., homosexual Henry Lucas claimed that he killed 350), it appears that the modern world record for serial killing is held by a Russian homosexual, Andrei Chikatilo, who was convicted in 1992 of raping, murdering and eating parts of at least 21 boys, 17 women and 14 girls. The pathology of eating one’s sexual victims also characterized Milwaukee’s Jeffrey Dahmer in 1992. He not only killed 17 young men and boys, but cooked and ate their body parts.
The top six U.S. male serial killers were all gay:
• Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;
• John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;
• Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;
• Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;
• A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and
• Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he “made love” with their corpses).
Lesbian Aileen Wuornos laid claim in 1992 to “worst female killer” with at least 7 middle-aged male victims. She singlehandedly topped the lesbian nurse team of Catherine Wood and Gwen Graham, who had killed 6 convalescent patients in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The association between serial murder and homosexuality isn’t recent. Two gays compete for the spot of “world’s worst murderer.” During the Nazi reign of terror, Auschwitz executioner Ludwig Tiene strangled, crushed, and gnawed boys and young men to death while he raped them. Though his grand total is uncertain, he often murdered as many as 100 a day. Gilles de Rais (Bluebeard) brutally destroyed the lives of 800 boys. Each lad was lured to his home, bathed and fed. Just as the poor boy thought “this is my lucky day,” he was raped, then killed by being ripped or cut apart and either burned or eaten.
A study of 518 sexually-tinged mass murders in the U.S. from 1966 to 1983 determined that 350 (68%) of the victims were killed by those who practiced homosexuality and that 19 (44%) of the 43 murderers were bisexuals or homosexuals.
Best post of 2012 !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#143768 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
You could not find any scriptures to support God killing babies, so you made something up.
So you're saying that the story of the Flood, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the death of the Egyptian firstborn were all made up stories?

Thanks for admitting that the Bible is fiction.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#143769 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>...
Are you saying there were no babies killed in the Flood myth?

Numbers 31:17-18 (KJV)“Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.”

Don't you have a myth about killing all the first born?

Leviticus 26:29 "You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."

Psalm 137:9 "Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#143771 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>.... if I am gay then why wouldn't I be obsessed with it....
Looking back over the past number of pages of posts, apparently you ARE obsessed with it.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#143773 Dec 16, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Best post of 2012 !!!!!!!!!!
Don't forget Jeffrey Dahmer!

United States

#143774 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>My friend, I really suggest that you get some education. A minor link is not substance based. Intermingling had nothing to do with it. The southern American and primary American natives came from Africa, the first being the Olmecs. Dude, there was millions of black Africans on the continent of Africa with long hair and bropwn reddish skin, and not from intermingling. I have attended a few POW-WOWS and I have read many unfiltered books. There are 53 countries, over 1,100 languages and varied appearances throughout Africa. The correct term for the original inhabitants of this continent would be directed at their nations, Aztec, Mezticos, Cherokees, Apache, Incas, and over 100 different nations of natives. The word America came from Americus Vespucci.(spelling ?, not import...)
When i started to talk about Native indians , other talked they say they 10% or 20% NAtive indians or what ever ---LIES! And, SuRE YOU ATTENDED the POW WOWs, i heard all this same BS from quite number posters pretending they go to or is a part native indians! You not specific enough about Native indian nations there more then 100 , do try again , you just pulling figures out of you Azz Can you provide sources and first Olmec ... seem like you one need more than just an education. 53 countries and 1000 languages, again you made up BS... you didn't even do any or little research on topic, try again , you error ridden.... So what are the names of these unfiltered books? Yea right Americus Vespucci! WBHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

BWHAHHHAHAAa U can Fool the many but not the few!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#143776 Dec 16, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>...
Psalm 137:9 "Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."
Aren't people who abort their babies "following their bliss"?

:-/

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#143778 Dec 16, 2012
The scrolling mouse gets the cheese.

Tampa, FL

#143781 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Since 2008, gays have burned, fire bombed and attacked over 150 American churches.
Evidence?

Tampa, FL

#143782 Dec 16, 2012
So you're saying that the story of the Flood, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the death of the Egyptian firstborn were all made up stories?
Thanks for admitting that the Bible is fiction.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
So, you are saying that the Matthew Shepard, Harvey Milks and Stonewall Riots were made up stories.
Unrelated to what I wrote.

You're attempting to change the subject. Weren't you the one who claimed that your god never killed any babies? So are you admitting that your claim was a lie, or are you admitting that the Scriptures are fiction?

Which is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 31 min Thinking 356
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 59 min ChristineM 21,413
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Thinking 20,315
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr ChristineM 10,363
Evidence for God! (Oct '14) 1 hr ChristineM 555
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 hr SoE 45,560
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 7 hr naman 16
More from around the web