Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#143549 Dec 14, 2012
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> If you belong to a org that doesnt allow you to swear you are in a cult clemingtime.
If you belong to an organization that encourages you to ridicule other people for their opposing beliefs, in public/online, then you are in a cult.

The Four Horsemen encourage their acolytes to do this continuously. If it walks like duck......

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#143550 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That sociopath atheist that killed 26 people today met God, and was then thrown into Hell PERMANENTLY.
What is it going to take to make you realize what an idiot you are? Why do you support and agree with the actions of that killer?
I'd say your god gave him a big kiss on the lips. He carried out his christian orders. Stone the children to death. That gets your god all giddy.

Now, go find some witches for burnt offerings.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#143551 Dec 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
.... I am not delusional, that is you....
Go look in a mirror and say that...

with a straight face...

...snickering...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#143552 Dec 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Go look in a mirror and say that...
with a straight face...
...snickering...
That guy say's he is smarter and better looking than I.

The Tuck Pendleton Machine - zero defects!

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#143553 Dec 15, 2012
http://www.topix.com/religion/atheism/2012/12...

An analysis of more than 350,000 interviews conducted by Gallup in 2008 finds Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas to be the most religious states in the nation.

Anyone know which states are the lowest in education?

#34 Alabama
#44 Tennessee
#45 Arkansas
#48 Mississippi
#49 Louisiana
#50 South Carolina

Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts are the least religious states.

#14 Maine
# 4 New Hampshire
# 3 Vermont
# 1 Massachusetts

Honorable mention: Pennsylvania at #5.

You don't have to be stupid to believe in god, but it sure helps!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#143554 Dec 15, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually your God that is responsible for this tragedy. He turned a blind eye to what he KNEW was going to happen. Your God is ALL KNOWING, ALL POWERFUL, Can see the future, knew well inn advance what was going to happen, yet he sat with arms folded and watched this terror unfold. I'll bet he even had a smile on his face. Why aren't you ashamed of this demon God you worship? A demon God who could have, but did nothing to prevent this terrible incident.
because just like the footsoldier of a kingpin, each believer thinks they have a "deal" with this devil god - the selfish desire to "save" their own soul & f*ck everyone else in the process...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#143555 Dec 15, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If you belong to an organization that encourages you to ridicule other people for their opposing beliefs, in public/online, then you are in a cult.
The Four Horsemen encourage their acolytes to do this continuously. If it walks like duck......
Your bible calls all atheists fools. If it reads in black & white like a duck...and was never corrected...

Yep, you're in a cult.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#143556 Dec 15, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Laws, yes. M-O-O-N. That spells perception. We all know that perception is the only reality we'll ever know, right?
Yep ~ the red rose that I see might be a different colour red in your eyes.... chemistry in action right?

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#143557 Dec 15, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yep ~ the red rose that I see might be a different colour red in your eyes.... chemistry in action right?
It might not be red at all in my eyes.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#143558 Dec 15, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know.
No, killing a human (good or bad), animal or plant are all wrong. We even kill germs.
I'm a vegetarian, I know.
I'm vegan. I know too.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#143559 Dec 15, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>Since the UK imposed strict gun control its violent crime rate is much higher than the US.
What counts as violent crime?

Could somebody have caused this kind of carnage without a gun?

Without a high capacity, semi automatic gun?

Punching somebody in the face is a violent crime.

So is shooting 26 people to death.

The two can hardly be compared.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#143560 Dec 15, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>Catcher, am I allowed to be you?

@Batty...I don't get it.
Sorry. Don't get what?

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#143562 Dec 15, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
What counts as violent crime?
Could somebody have caused this kind of carnage without a gun?
Without a high capacity, semi automatic gun?
Punching somebody in the face is a violent crime.
So is shooting 26 people to death.
The two can hardly be compared.
They can be compared. Violence is violent.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#143563 Dec 15, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>They can be compared. Violence is violent.
They can be compared, but hardly.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#143564 Dec 15, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
You gotta know when to read 'em,
know when to scroll 'em,
know when to walk away,
and know when to run.
16Dec12.....

...LIAR.....you 'sidingVitBitch' and 'dimKing' and haul you schidt-for-brains read ALL of BobLoblah's postings. In fact, you are booted so hard up yer arseHole by BobLoblah dat you can only come back with yer 'pathetic' replies like dis von.

....and you 'sideVitBitch' are a 'Runner'...both metaphorically speaking and vitCher Queer buddies tooooooooo.

Read'em and Weep.....ya eeejit.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143565 Dec 15, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shopping list.
Sani Flush
16Dec12.....

.....and 'sulphuric acid' for annudder douche and enema for you,'sliverDamn'.

Ps:.....Expecting any gifts from Santa dis year!!!!!....Hope you have yer 'Navitity Scene' in place unner yer tree, ya eeejit.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143566 Dec 15, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, u can run but ya can't hide!!
16Dec12.....

.....ListenUp and let's get von thing straight.

BobLoblah Never hides.

Ps:.....Its da hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains that are in Reality cockRoaches .....dat hide.

Which category are you in!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143567 Dec 15, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I can do both, even at the same time if I want. I can hide inside a building and run around inside it.
I am most excellent at hide and seek.
16Dec12.....

.....aaaaahhhhhhh yes. BobLoblah already knew dat.

Ps:.....You are a 'Runner'. You hide and are toooooo schidtless to confront things headON. You run around because you are a chicken with your head chopped OFF.

....and you are the most excellent at the hide....but you are tooo scared to seek. You still believe in da 'boogyMan' for God's sake.

...You 'sideVitBitch' reamain a schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#143569 Dec 15, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
They can be compared, but hardly.
It's not the gun or the bomb. It's the thought behind it. Is there a difference between shooting 20 children and dropping a bomb on 2000? Most pilots don't kill themselves among the carnage. Maybe that's the difference.

Location hidden

#143570 Dec 15, 2012
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Why celebrate thankgivings - it's a celebrates genocide of Native Indians and land stolen under them by u Barbarians. And you Xtain fundies are worst than Atheists.
WRONG Again warmongering scum Ah0le don't work at low wage Retail establishment... you Simpleton class war mongering pinhead! not hating you peebrain of warring bullying scum, you ruining our Food Chain and fungible water, u detroying America and world with your evil war/oil for profiteering, ruining US dollar financially , you ruining Ecosystem - you polluting Ecosystem with toxicity as Agriculture land can be returned to former use as posioned fuits and veggies , and u killing human race with you dirty filthy blood war machines .... All you warring scums should eat oil and Drink oil for rest of you life, and your generation to come will be cursed for what you did to world and America, you filthy of Schdit-for-pee-brain are lowest of low on plane of humanity, bully others as seen on here thread. Curse you and your war mongers (FOR-ever and Ever infinitum!) and War/oil-for-profiteers who ruining world and AMericans ! Up yours big bully of warmongering animal,warring scumBuckets! WBHAHHHAAAaaaaA
16Dec12.....

.....While BobLoblah is Not up-to-scratch on what happened to the US of A in the past, one thing for sure that the WholeWideWorld knows is that the 'whiteMan' arrived in America in 1492, and from that point on....he kicked the Native Indians arseHoles around. They fought many, many battles and in the end.....the Natives LOST. Obviously, you just cannot accept that.

....BobLoblah believes that you are an unfortunate individual who is 50% Native and 50% Black. What a way to live. Clowns to the Left of BobLoblah, Jokers to the Right of BobLoblah and here Bobloblah is....stuck in da middle vit you.

Ps:.....STOP plagarizing da language of BobLoblah....ya schidt-for-brains.

....BobLoblah believes dat ven it comes to you 'ueeejitStakeVorldPiece', there's more brains in a bottle of water.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 25 min Reason Personified 728
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 49 min Patrick 5,940
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr I can read 22,938
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr Thinking 1,030
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 3 hr Thinking 155
Heaven 3 hr Thinking 8
Is Religion Childish? 8 hr nOgOd 4

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE