Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#143528 Dec 14, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We can't call everything by one word can we? You used touch and smell ~ perfect examples of naming things... like naming colours :)

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#143529 Dec 14, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. I'm not a child stoning Christian. Apparently, they use guns now instead of stones. At least he didn't burn any witches.
No , I'm right. You are the one that is wrong. It's been proven after watching TV today. Your atheism is proving to be more destructive and deadly with each passing day.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#143530 Dec 14, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha! That was my cheeky plan to lure you in, you fell for it!
Are you going to tickle me?

I have rights you know!

If you don't tickle me, I'll protest!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#143531 Dec 14, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was something like that, but it never made sense to me that why would God not want you to say, "O God", when you are in pain or something.
I don't get the irony, though.
It's in how often they like to call on their god to damn people. ;)

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#143532 Dec 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in how often they like to call on their god to damn people. ;)
Are you saying that God exists?

*I'll be waiting on you to say YES!*

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#143533 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No , I'm right. You are the one that is wrong. It's been proven after watching TV today. Your atheism is proving to be more destructive and deadly with each passing day.
We see your dysfunctional and deluded thoughts on a daily basis.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#143534 Dec 14, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to tickle me?
I have rights you know!
If you don't tickle me, I'll protest!
I lost my pink fluffy feather, can I use yours? what colour is it?

I'll read you your rights, uk style;

Tide, I am tickling you on suspicion of doing something, I haven't thought of yet, without a license. You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence!!

You better get yourself a good lawyer, he has to be hot too, that's the compulsory part.:-)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#143535 Dec 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in how often they like to call on their god to damn people. ;)
Oh I get it, thanks Kitten!:-)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#143536 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that God exists?
*I'll be waiting on you to say YES!*
Nope.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#143537 Dec 14, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We see your dysfunctional and deluded thoughts on a daily basis.
We see daily on TV the actions of your religion of hate called atheism. You should be ashamed of yourself for promoting the killings of innocent children.

I hold corrupted people like you fully responsible for the events that happened today.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#143538 Dec 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in how often they like to call on their god to damn people. ;)
I'm still waiting on you to admit that God exists.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#143539 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting on you to admit that God exists.
Sorry, but I am not delusional, that is you. Until you can demonstrate reliably that your god exists, it does not, it's an extension of you and nothing more, the delusion is that you think it's a different person. You are hate filled, bigoted, dishonest, and genocidal, that is why you assume this particular god, it is your projection.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#143541 Dec 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I am not delusional, that is you. Until you can demonstrate reliably that your god exists, it does not, it's an extension of you and nothing more, the delusion is that you think it's a different person. You are hate filled, bigoted, dishonest, and genocidal, that is why you assume this particular god, it is your projection.
That sociopath atheist that killed 26 people today met God, and was then thrown into Hell PERMANENTLY.

What is it going to take to make you realize what an idiot you are? Why do you support and agree with the actions of that killer?

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#143542 Dec 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Then you are a fool.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#143543 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that your way of thinking led to the killing in Connecticut today , and in Oregon last week?
Do you realize that the God you worship murders little babies and destroys unborn fetuses. He is also responsible for over 1 million deaths, that is if you believe what your holy book says.

Your God could have prevented this horrific event, why didn't he. Is he not all powerful? Was it NOT within his power to stop such horror? Why did he allow some children to survive and other to be killed? Either your God is completely powerless, or he just doesn't give a shit, there is NO third choice.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#143544 Dec 14, 2012
Clementia wrote:
I lost my pink fluffy feather, can I use yours? what colour is it?
I don't have one. You'll have to get creative.
Clementia wrote:
I'll read you your rights, uk style;
Tide, I am tickling you on suspicion of doing something, I haven't thought of yet, without a license. You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence!!
You better get yourself a good lawyer, he has to be hot too, that's the compulsory part.:-)
I know a good lawyer. I just don't know if he can be impartial.

You'll have to stop tickling me long enough for me to have my phone call.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#143545 Dec 14, 2012
That atheist messed up the lives of so many innocent lives. He is now in Hell burning in intense agony.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#143546 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that God exists?
*I'll be waiting on you to say YES!*
Do your beliefs depend upon what other people believe?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#143547 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are a fool.
You theists judge people based on your unproven imagination.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#143548 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
We see daily on TV the actions of your religion of hate called atheism. You should be ashamed of yourself for promoting the killings of innocent children.
I hold corrupted people like you fully responsible for the events that happened today.
It's actually your God that is responsible for this tragedy. He turned a blind eye to what he KNEW was going to happen. Your God is ALL KNOWING, ALL POWERFUL, Can see the future, knew well inn advance what was going to happen, yet he sat with arms folded and watched this terror unfold. I'll bet he even had a smile on his face. Why aren't you ashamed of this demon God you worship? A demon God who could have, but did nothing to prevent this terrible incident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr _Bad Company 705
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 8 hr Dally Mama 5,587
Heaven 10 hr susanblange 2
Another week, another atheist demands we call h... 12 hr Patrick 7
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 12 hr Patrick 152
The Ultimate Evidence of God (Mar '14) 20 hr Patrick 140
Is Religion Childish? 23 hr Patrick 3

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE