Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#143397 Dec 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
This is a keeper! Ya just try calling a catholic a Christian they get furious!
Lmfao!
<quoted text>
14Dec12.....

.....For those of the General Public who are very young and members of TOPIX Forums and visit ALL topics, would you 'SPELL out what Lmfao'....really means....so that youth do NOT get hooked into the negatives of Life as you most obviously did.

Ps:.....Guess you Really & Truly didn't readUP your Terms & Conditions 'before' you clickedON to TOPIX. Huh!!!

You 'sliverty' are a filty-minded, foul-mouthed prick.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143398 Dec 13, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your response more than you could ever know. If it wasnít for you Brits we wouldnít have the grand festivities every 4th of July. We have one hell of a party every 4th and have for over 200 years thanks to you arrogant Brits.
That must have been one hell of ass kicking. You b*stards havenít been back. Thatís really a shame because we would love nothing more than to have the privilege of kicking you ass again.
So with very much appreciation, thanks for being a good loser, c*nt. Every football and baseball game all across the United States we pay tribute to you losers by singing the Star Spanked Banner. We sing it millions of times every year and salute our flag you b*stards tried to destroy.
I apologize, we love that victory more than any other in our history. Yes, we do party a bit too much on the 4th of July, but damn we enjoy it so.[tipping hat and flipping you the bird]
14Dec12.....

.....and don't forget dat the Brits loved their David Beckham so much that they couldn't afford him.

Ps:.....They also chased the Beatles, Stones, Elton, Clapton and hundreds of udders...outta town because the Brits couldn't afford them. The government wanted ALL their monies.

.....Sean Connery and Michael Caine told'em to go to hell and got out. Make no wonder that Sean is heading up the party that wants to take 'Scotland' out of the union of the UK.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#143399 Dec 13, 2012
Scroll like you mean it.

Location hidden

#143401 Dec 13, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Elder Sam:
Why did it take so long to have my name removed from the LDS Membership Rolls?
In advance, thank you for trying to respond to my inquiry.
HL
14Dec12.....

.....They copied the same procedures as Facebook.

Ps:.....BobLoblah is NOT a member of faceBook....and and has NO desire to be so.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143402 Dec 13, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I'm going to go up to a bald guy and say, "I like your hairstyle, ;-)." If I get into trouble it's your fault.
I know, I was joking. I'm smart, remember? hehehehe
14Dec12.....

.....BobLoblah spends a whole lotta dime in Asia and SouthEast Asia.

Ps:.....Every dime dat BobLoblah sees two (2) monks nearby and they are both 'bowing' together, they remind BobLoblah of Dolly Parton.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143403 Dec 13, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you do give a sh** or you wouldnít have responded back.
I have a question perhaps you can answer it for me. Why is it you dumb ass Brits are missing half your teeth? I think itís because you buttheads canít keep your punk ass mouth shut and inevitably someone beats the hell out of you.
You have confirmed on thing, miracles still happen. You said you had a friend. Holy shitscow, thatís too much to take in one day. Let me guess he is also missing half of his teeth. Thereís a cop somewhere in the UK that has a bag full of teeth and some of them are yours. And some of them are his.
Those who act like jerks will be treated likewise. You butted in with your distasteful comment and that brought you up on the scope. You need to go back to the restaurant and ask for your job back washing dishes. This time spend more time working than smoking dope in the back alley.
14Dec12.....

....and you 'Eagle12' Really & Truly sure know how to tell 'thinKing' the 'dimKing' where to get off.

Ps:....KeepUP da good verk and keep down the bad hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists.

Keep da FAITH.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143404 Dec 13, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, from back when an airplane body repair kit was a needle, thread, and a bottle of "dope"?
14Dec12.....

.....so you both 'hobby' in Model airplanes.

ps:.....Shades of 'da Flight of da Phoenix'....1950's style.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
UIDIOTRCEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#143405 Dec 13, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>14Dec12.....
.....da 'Bald' look came in some few years ago when Queer hairDressers noticed that they were going bald and decided to do something about it as they couldn't 'afford' to spend thousands on the better toupeeeeees anyways.
...And so, they began to shave their heads.
They still do so today and quite a few bald eeejits are those with the tatoooos running up and down their necks, body piercings, and da whole 9 yards. It just looks terrible and in the Oil & Gas business 'We Don't Hire 'Em'.....for safety sake. Also, they are usually uneducated and dumb and dumber.
Back to the bald, MOST bald male people today are bald because they were going bald anyways and bald people include a whole lotta hAtheists. Of course, with the introduction of Queer hairDressers shaving their heads, it was looked upon as a 'new' style and it caught on....'Safety in Numbers' one might say. BobLoblah would wager dat Most of the hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists hereIN are bald.
Nope. BobLoblah is most certainly NOT bald.
Ps:....Neither does BobLoblah have tattooooos and any other forms of bells & whistles and fakery.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You obnoxious evil war monger of plundering war supporters/investors and oil/war-for-profiteers... are ruining our world food chains and fungible water, Ruining our Ecosystem and killing people around the globe and ruining US civil liberties. Wake up war mongering pinhead of grunt sh!t-of-human pee brain. And, your generation and after will be cursed for what you doing to world people and Americans , you know no shame, you lowest of low scums on plane of humanity.

Location hidden

#143406 Dec 13, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissistic personality disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life, such as work or school.
Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around psychotherapy
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcissistic...
14Dec12.....

...and coming to mind are:

..HidingDumbPhew (missing in action)

..Thinking da 'dimKing'

..Christine da 'pissTine'

..ItAin'tNecessarilys 'hitHateNecessarilyso'(missing in action)

and udder hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains hereIN.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143407 Dec 13, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I give up!!!! My 9 year old granddaughter understands this perfectly, go figure!!!!
14Dec12.....

.....'It' must be one ugly, hateful granddaughter.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143409 Dec 13, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>A decent social environment is were one doesn't talk in public about have vagina juice on his mustache, nor wallowing in juvenile bathroom humor and fart jokes. Seems as though you never made it out of the 5th grade. Hope that answers your question.
14Dec12.....

.....den, why do ya putUP vit 'sidingDumbPhew','dimKing', and especially 'pissTineM' who flaunts her vaginal 'seepage' all over the place!!!!

Ps:....Is it because BobLoblah has you pegged Most correctly as a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains???

BobLoblah dinks so...

.....and den sum tooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143410 Dec 13, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Scroll like you mean it.
14Dec12.....

.....sideOfBitch.....annudder LIAR.

Ps:....read'sEM all and weeps.....because it doesn't have BobLoblah on its side.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#143411 Dec 13, 2012
UIDIOTRCEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You obnoxious evil war monger of plundering war supporters/investors and oil/war-for-profiteers... are ruining our world food chains and fungible water, Ruining our Ecosystem and killing people around the globe and ruining US civil liberties. Wake up war mongering pinhead of grunt sh!t-of-human pee brain. And, your generation and after will be cursed for what you doing to world people and Americans , you know no shame, you lowest of low scums on plane of humanity.
14Dec12.....

.....As BobLoblah sits here, lapTop beside BobLoblah....looking at this rampant, diabolical, hateful posting of yours....

...it strikes BobLoblah dat you are so envious and jealous of those of BobLoblah's stature that you fume at the mouth and most probably schidt your drawers every dime dat BobLoblah and kind sit down to enjoy a lovely meal of Oysters, primeRib & Schrimp, a good 'foreign' beer (not your football and popKorn piss), and pass away annudder wonderful evening in a beautiful villa in the warmth......such thinkings just drive you NUTs.....because you are so poor dat you can't do nuttin' about it.

..Can you, ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.

Now get out there, put some 'more' gas in yer vehile to getCha down to yer $10.00 an hour job at da local '5 & Dime' to allow more $$Dollars$$ to to into BobLoblah's coffers. Big Time.

DeutchMark fer yer taughts.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
UIDIOTRCEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#143412 Dec 13, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>14Dec12.....
.....As BobLoblah sits here, lapTop beside BobLoblah....looking at this rampant, diabolical, hateful posting of yours....
...it strikes BobLoblah dat you are so envious and jealous of those of BobLoblah's stature that you fume at the mouth and most probably schidt your drawers every dime dat BobLoblah and kind sit down to enjoy a lovely meal of Oysters, primeRib & Schrimp, a good 'foreign' beer (not your football and popKorn piss), and pass aways annudder wonderful evening in a beautiful villa in the warmth......such thinkings just drive you NUTs.....because you are so poor dat you can't do nuttin' about it.
..Can you, ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.
Now get out there, put some 'more' gas in yer vehile to getCha down to yer $10.00 an hour job at da local '5 & Dime' to allow more $$Dollars$$ to to into BobLoblah's coffers. Big Time.
DeutchMark fer yer taughts.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
wRONG Again warmongering scum Ah0le don't work at low wage Retail establishment... you Simpleton class war mongering pinhead! not hating you peebrain of warring bullying scum, you ruining our Food Chain and fungible water, u detroying America and world with your evil war/oil for profiteering, ruining US dollar financially , you ruining Ecosystem - you polluting Ecosystem with toxicity as Agriculture land can be returned to former use as posioned fuits and veggies , and u killing human race with you dirty filthy blood war machines .... All you warring scums should eat oil and Drink oil for rest of you life, and your generation to come will be cursed for what you did to world and America, you filthy of Schdit-for-pee-brain are lowest of low on plane of humanity, bully others as seen on here thread. Curse you and your war mongers (FOR-ever and Ever infinitum!) and War/oil-for-profiteers who ruining world and AMericans ! Up yours big bully of warmongering animal,warring scumBuckets! WBHAHHHAAAaaaaA

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#143413 Dec 13, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Scroll like you mean it.
Oh, I mean it.

Why does that idiot have to be up when I am? It's 0245 here, for Bog's sake!

And his manner of using deliberate misspellings to disguise the fact that he actually can't spell is annoying.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#143414 Dec 14, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question perhaps you can answer it for me. Why is it you dumb ass Brits are missing half your teeth? I think itís because you buttheads canít keep your punk ass mouth shut and inevitably someone beats the hell out of you.
You have confirmed on thing, miracles still happen. You said you had a friend. Holy shitscow, thatís too much to take in one day. Let me guess he is also missing half of his teeth. Thereís a cop somewhere in the UK that has a bag full of teeth and some of them are yours. And some of them are his.
Those who act like jerks will be treated likewise. You butted in with your distasteful comment and that brought you up on the scope. You need to go back to the restaurant and ask for your job back washing dishes. This time spend more time working than smoking dope in the back alley.
Mmmeeelllttt dddooowwwnnn.
Thinking

Andover, UK

#143415 Dec 14, 2012
No, you started with a "joke" insult and couldn't handle the escalation. Are you goading me into anti-Americanisms? I'm better than you.

No, I don't smoke or use drugs other than fine old world red wines and beautiful British beers.

Nice empty christard threats, btw. You massive abject sh!t.
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#143416 Dec 14, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissistic personality disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life, such as work or school.
Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around psychotherapy
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcissistic...
Meltdown and projection: two for the price of one.
Thinking

Andover, UK

#143417 Dec 14, 2012
bob nob gobbler types like Spike the cartoon dog's scriptwriter. With Alzheimer's.
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I mean it.
Why does that idiot have to be up when I am? It's 0245 here, for Bog's sake!
And his manner of using deliberate misspellings to disguise the fact that he actually can't spell is annoying.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#143418 Dec 14, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Scroll like you mean it.
If he posts much more I will have to buy a new mouse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 24 min Thinking 994
Islam for peace, or violence? 36 min Thinking 19
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Thinking 22,977
Man center of the universe. Fri fadu singh 84
Razer and Ben Affleck take on the atheists Fri Thinking 6
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Oct 16 Mikko 1,401
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... Oct 16 tha Professor 146

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE