Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 6,874)

Showing posts 137,461 - 137,480 of223,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The belief system that's based on the belief that there is no God.
That one.
Once again. This time wif feewing.

Not believing in something is not a belief system.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Steel framed? What a bunch of liars they are.
Maybe he only had the junior noah book to work from...
www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
That was hilarious.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah.
One time I held in a fart in an elevator....
12Dec12.....

.....YOU 'are' a Phart in an elevator.

Ps:....BobLoblah can schmelll you haul da vey ovva here.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a good laugh at the atheist ad: "There's probably no God"
HA HA HA HA!!!!
What an argument, huh?
And Dick Dawkins is standing there admiring the ad........
He's thinking " Yup, this'll work!"
12Dec12.....

.....Yep.

Ps:.....dat 'probably' vord says it all.

....it ranks up 'there' just like when hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists use 'maybe' or 'whatever'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
There was like 5 people in there.... So I do my part. I hold my fart. Sometimes. While at dinner party, Redneck farts. A non-redneck says “How dare you fart in front of my wife”. Redneck says “Sorry, I didn’t realize it was her turn”.
12Dec12.....

.....and what's a 'Redneck'!!!!!!!!.Define RedNeck.

..Sounds like you are a Redneck with its brains kicked Out.

Ps:.....Does it have anything to do with being member of a 'Racist' club like you???

.....Have you ever gone 'down' to a section of town where 'you' can identify Rednecks (BobLoblah is sure dat you know one ven you see one ..... you being one)....just don't have the guts to getUP in front of Rednecks and call Rednecks....'hey Rednecks'.

...An hAtheist is a Redneck with its brains kicked Out....a schidt-for-brains like YOU, ya 'Racist'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Thinking wrote:
No.
<quoted text>
12Dec12.....

.....LIAR thou art 'dimKing'.

Ps:....Your Faith in your being a hateful, hypocriticsl, hAtheist is so strong dat your stink permeates the Topic.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
According to duckie12, Noah's didn't launch either! The flood was only 20 feet high! LOL! Kill every living thing, but only 20 ft high!
12Dec12.....

.....Vell den....

Da 'Flood' sure got da dinosaurs....as dey didn't know how da swim, although T-Rex held onto some tree branches for a coupla days, eventualy got hungry, ateUP its own arms and slipped beneath da waves. Dat's vhy ya got dem fossils....and they're only 65 million years old.

....Da Flood happened 65.00001 million years ago.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>There is NO argument to be had, there probably is no God. And thats the polite rendition, I like this one better. Due to the complete and utter lack of evidence there simply is no God. Or.........The evidence for God is the same as there is for werewolves.
12Dec12.....

.....and there 'Probably' is tooooooooooooo.

Ps:.....WHO made the dirt?????

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Eagle12 wrote:
A flood of biblical proportions more than likely really did occur around the time Noah built his ark, says one historian, and he has proof.
Robert Ballard, who famously found the wreckage of the Titanic in 1985 and was more recently involved in the search for Amelia Earhart’s plane, says there is a very real possibility that during Noah’s time period–about 12,000 years ago–massively iced-over lands collided with the sudden rising of the Mediterranean Sea, creating a wall of water which would have wiped out everything in its path with a force 200 times greater than that of Niagara Falls.
“Where I live in Connecticut there was ice a mile above my house, all the way back to the North Pole, about 15 million kilometers; that’s a big ice cube,” he said.“But then it started to melt. We’re talking about the floods of our living history.”
Ballard has been working on an underwater expedition to prove such a cataclysmic event occurred, and says he found an ancient shoreline 400 feet below the surface of the Black Sea. Carbon dating on shells discovered there prove there was an event powerful enough to bury the shoreline around 5,000 B.C., which is the time some say Noah lived.
“It probably was a bad day,” Ballard said.“At some magic moment, it broke through and flooded this place violently, and a lot of real estate, 150,000 square kilometers of land, went under.”
Ballard doesn’t hold out hope of actually finding an ark, but he does believe there are many treasures beneath the sea around Turkey and is making plans for more expeditions there. So far he’s found pottery and an ancient shipwreck which still held the bones of its occupants.
http://www.webpronews.com/biblical-flood-prob...
Unfortunately the man is NOT a scientist, and for that matter not a very good historian since he is unaware of the date of the last ice age. The ice age that put a giant ice cube one mile above his house in CT. The last ice age began in the Pliocene era about 20 million years ago.

He also fails to realize as you do, that the Earth is a CLOSED SYSTEM, we can't make "new" water, what we have is all there is. Granted should the water locked in ice in both the pole's melt in would flood major cities along coastal areas, but there simply is NOT enough water on the globe to flood the entire surface of the globe. That would take somewhere in the order of 3.5 billion cubic MILES of EXTRA water.

I am surprised at you for not knowing basic facts concerning the planet you live on.

Geological evidence of a world-wide flood would be a single identifiable world-wide layer of sediment. There is no such evidence, it's a myth, please don't embarrass yourself by posting batshit crazy people's take on an event that never took place.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
what? r u picking on me? u want a fight, eh? u gonna get smashed by a girl, lol these guys are gonna laugh at u, forget it! save yourself the shame!
Smother me with a pillow hunny :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

just an allusion wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, "bollocks" means 'balls'.
12Dec12.....

.....Agreed.

Ps:....Which means dat you are 'bollocksLess'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Dec12.....
.....Vell den....
Da 'Flood' sure got da dinosaurs....as dey didn't know how da swim, although T-Rex held onto some tree branches for a coupla days, eventualy got hungry, ateUP its own arms and slipped beneath da waves. Dat's vhy ya got dem fossils....and they're only 65 million years old.
....Da Flood happened 65.00001 million years ago.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Yeah yeah yeah , we always knew you weren't the sharpest crayon in the box Blob.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Time is of little concern. I can write them in about 5 minutes.
Clementia is a lovely girl,
with burning eyes of flame,
a tornado in a dress when twirled,
she rocks me like a hurricane.
She sweeps me off my feet,
she hurls me into the sky,
in the thunderhead we meet,
as lightning strikes I cry.
My tears become a torrent fall,
precipitating anguish across the land,
I cannot reach her after all,
I become buried deep in the sand.
12Dec12.....

.....Just for you, ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist....

'Tide vit Bitch'... sittin' in da corner
Cocked up 'er left leg and Pharted like a man

Da wind from her arse broke 17 winders
And da flappers on her twat went bim, bam, bang'.

Ps:....All who can sing have gotta sing, and those who can't sing got da clap.

forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
In my religion or culture people like you are not called atheists, that's why i get so confused in english. In those days people who said, from their mouths that they don't believe in God didn't even exist, maybe there was 1 or 2 people in India, but i even doubt that. An atheist in my religion is a person who doesn't believe in 'God' from their hearts. They are the baddest people on this planet. "Those who have love from the bottom of their hearts are true, those who have one thing in their heart and another on their lips are a burden on this earth." -GGS They say we believe in one God, but then the kill other people because they have greed, jealousy or fear in their hearts. labels are not always good, coz u end up judging the thing before u know anything about it. I told u i'm 'religious' u thought i would be a nut like them (i'm a nut in my own way), but if i'm not the same religious as them I shouldn't havebeen given the same label, u get what i mean? It doesn't make any difference to me if atheism is a belief or not, my opinion of you will not change, whatever makes you guys happy. yh, i see what they try to do.
12Dec12.....

.....and Now you are beginning to unnerstand about the baddest people on the planet hereIN.....all these hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists.

Ps:....They should be stook up against the wall and shot with a ball of their own schidt.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Basically people are going to do what they are going to do. Here is the difference. Where an atheist will have to lay out their actions by rationale and reason a theist will just say, the invisible sky wizard directed me!
Lol funny but true.
<quoted text>
12Dec12.....

.....Anyone who uses the word 'basically' in a conversation, discussion, or debate...don't know what they are talking about.

Ps:....You 'sliverty'... don't know what you are talking about.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah yeah , we always knew you weren't the sharpest crayon in the box Blob.
Bob is the sharpest Crayon in the box. He's the one that is useless so it's never used. He'll always be the sharpest.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob is the sharpest Crayon in the box. He's the one that is useless so it's never used. He'll always be the sharpest.
They make clear crayons?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>They make clear crayons?
13Dec12.....

..ListenUp...'lilPrick', ya eeejit...

.....BobLoblah is 'so' correct to call ALL you schidt-for-brains out as being LIARS when you say dat you don't read BobLoblah's postings.

Ps:.....All you hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists readUP on all of dem.

...Read'em and Weep.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>They make clear crayons?
White on white.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,461 - 137,480 of223,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atheism Discussions

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 32 min Richardfs 151
How anti-atheist stigma affects the mental heal... 4 hr NightSerf 1
A Really Good Thing 5 hr NightSerf 1
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 5 hr Richardfs 2
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 6 hr Richardfs 830
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 9 hr Mikko 21,376
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 12 hr religionisillness 349
•••
•••