Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 6,858)

Showing posts 137,141 - 137,160 of216,853
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

You say it all the time, Christians believe in and worship Jesus you think in your sub 80 IQ mind that Catholics are not Christians. Again I didn't ask what church you attended but what brand of Christianity do you belong to? Why is this such a difficult question for you.

Remember you said in your own words. Catholics do not worship like WE do. Hence you were admitting to being part of a christian religion that worships differently than Catholics. Ok so what church do you align yourself with?

Stop being a dickless coward and answer the question.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When have I ever once said that Catholics don't believe in Jesus?
Again, I don't go to church...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Only on my Harley.
09Dec12.....

.....BobLoblah once had a contortionist girlFriend and just hadda wear a helmet in da sack.

Ps:.....BobLoblah got ridda dat von. Didn't wanna be 'tangled' up with'er any more....

.....'sides she both drank and stank like a fish.

Ah velll, easy come and easy go.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Yes Catholics are Christians. If someone of another faith becomes a Christian then guess what? They are now a Christian. It seems this concept is beyond your meager IQ.

As far as your other word salad goes, you as usual are wrong.
Darwin was an ape wrote:
<quoted text>So, please explain how it came about that Catholics all became Christians. I mean, some Jews, Muslims and Hindus became Christians. Not all Baptists, Presbyterians, Methodists and Protestants are Christians, but you believe that all Catholics are Christians.
Where is this truth, since most South American Catholics adamantly protest that they are not Christians. They do not pray to him, they pray to Mary, Thomas, and many dead saints. Each one has a specific purpose. Golly Liberty, those folks even have their own Bible, altar and incense.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very difficult to explain the concept of concepts. Concepts or labels automatically exist as part of our brain states the moment they occur to us. So, the number 4, as a concept, exists in my brain as an arrangement of atoms. My arrangement of atoms corresponding to the number 4 is probably different than yours. To confuse the issue even further, at some point when I think about the number 4 again, that arrangement of atoms may be different than the previous arrangement of atoms, though both represent my conceptualization of the number 4. Concepts exist when they are conceptualized by us, but they aren't objectively real, or real on their own.
Emotions are scientifically demonstrable. We know emotions exist because we can f_ck with them and predict the effect.
09Dec12.....

....BobLoblah supposes dat ven you can use language like dat, then BobLoblah can ask you that 'referring' to your moniker sign....

....are you the 600# slob BobLoblah saw on dis beach with da 400# Tits.

Ps:.....You gotta Real problem lady. Yer man might be able to have fun with every wrinkle, but he ain't gettin' nowheres.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

For that one it would be our lady of perpetual cowardice.
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Lady of Perpetual Motion

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, don't take the piss, i'm learning stuff, it'll take time.
My cars 1.6, that means 1600cc, right? That's alot over 500cc, but it still aint that fast, motorbikes zoom pass me. Their engine must be like 10,000cc, right?
500cc is gokart size. lol

Lucky to hit 20 mph on a long straightway.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, don't take the piss, i'm learning stuff, it'll take time.
My cars 1.6, that means 1600cc, right? That's alot over 500cc, but it still aint that fast, motorbikes zoom pass me. Their engine must be like 10,000cc, right?
The motorcycles have a better power to weight ratio among other factors that allow them to be quick.

Most motorcycles are less than 1600cc. 500cc would be about entry level for a street moto, though you can find them smaller.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>07Dec12.....
.....You havvvaa lotta postings to yer credit!!!!...Ovvva 32,000.
Dat's a lot.
Ps:....When there's only two (2) dings to do in your town (especially on weekends) one of dem being watchin' TV...and you know vot da udder 'von' is, it appears dat you have come up vit Number Three.
...do you take care of a small Motel somewhere's, or is it dat you just haven't had a muffin with a cherry in it since 1967???
BobLoblah has Blue Eyes tooooooooooooooooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
LOL.... apparently all people with blue eyes are related ***More than meets the blue eye: You may all be related - USATODAY ...
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-02-0...
5 Feb 2008 Researchers in Denmark have found that every person with blue eyes descends from ... More than meets the blue eye: You may all be related ***

But, they keep changing their minds about many things, as we know, but one thing we do know for sure ~ they have never traced a human back to an ape LOL!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL color is merely a trick of light.
Different substances absorb and reflect different wavelengths of light.
Well..... aren't the red roses different from the yellow ones, after all, they are both under the same amount of light in the same garden?(for example)
scientist

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Well..... aren't the red roses different from the yellow ones, after all, they are both under the same amount of light in the same garden?(for example)
The human race was created by the folks on the 10th planet.We were made with their dna and cavman dna to be slave workers in the gold mines of africa.Its all written in the ancient sumerian writings which pre date the bible by thousands of years.In fact the bible coppied 95% of the stories in the old testiment form the sumerian writings.Even the so called jesus story of virgin birth,sacrifice,and resurrection.Even the talking snake and adam creation was sumerian.So realy the bible is a illegal book .
Educating the Idiots

Magalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

scientist wrote:
<quoted text> The human race was created by the folks on the 10th planet.We were made with their dna and cavman dna to be slave workers in the gold mines of africa.Its all written in the ancient sumerian writings which pre date the bible by thousands of years.In fact the bible coppied 95% of the stories in the old testiment form the sumerian writings.Even the so called jesus story of virgin birth,sacrifice,and resurrection.Even the talking snake and adam creation was sumerian.So realy the bible is a illegal book .
You poor sap. Who told you this stuff and why do you believe it?
scientist

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Educating the Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor sap. Who told you this stuff and why do you believe it?
You poor confused fool.Why did you ever take the bible as a book from god when its a copy cat book?Look up ancient sumerian writings which the bible got most of their storys from.Good luck buckwheat.
Educating the Idiots

Magalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

scientist wrote:
<quoted text> You poor confused fool.Why did you ever take the bible as a book from god when its a copy cat book?Look up ancient sumerian writings which the bible got most of their storys from.Good luck buckwheat.
First, I never mentioned the bible as a part of my argument, snack shack!

Next, like all the others you pop off with false claims and are unable to back them up.

you are just another fool lacking knowledge...

Another infant intellect exposed!
scientist

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
First, I never mentioned the bible as a part of my argument, snack shack!
Next, like all the others you pop off with false claims and are unable to back them up.
you are just another fool lacking knowledge...
Another infant intellect exposed!
I am a well known scientist and have many degrees hanging on my wall.I have researched the bible for many years and found it to be no better than a sears catalog hanging in a out house.
Educating the Idiots

Magalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

scientist wrote:
<quoted text> I am a well known scientist and have many degrees hanging on my wall.I have researched the bible for many years and found it to be no better than a sears catalog hanging in a out house.
Sure pumpkin! Is that celsius or fahrenheit?

No doubt you have certain test to apply to verify the historical accuracy of such documents, yes?

Thought so, get back on the porch with the puppies.

This lesson was free...you are welcome.
top scientist

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sure pumpkin! Is that celsius or fahrenheit?
No doubt you have certain test to apply to verify the historical accuracy of such documents, yes?
Thought so, get back on the porch with the puppies.
This lesson was free...you are welcome.
In my professional opinion of you.I have come to the conclusion that you are a numskull and were picked on as a child.
Educating the Idiots

Magalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

top scientist wrote:
<quoted text> In my professional opinion of you.I have come to the conclusion that you are a numskull and were picked on as a child.
Bet thats worth a nickel...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... apparently all people with blue eyes are related ***More than meets the blue eye: You may all be related - USATODAY ...
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-02-0...
5 Feb 2008 Researchers in Denmark have found that every person with blue eyes descends from ... More than meets the blue eye: You may all be related ***
But, they keep changing their minds about many things, as we know, but one thing we do know for sure ~ they have never traced a human back to an ape LOL!!
One question....How do you trace an ape to an ape? Look in the mirror or something? Gasp ....Since all humans are related to Mt. Eve and Y Chromosome Adam , it's a pretty safe bet all blue eyes are related to all brown eyed people as well and a few green eyes and hazel.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

top scientist wrote:
<quoted text> In my professional opinion of you.I have come to the conclusion that you are a numskull and were picked on as a child.
Yes and your evidence for a tenth planet were the annaduki and the nephphlim trained your grandpa how to act less ape and more like a minor , is a bit sketchy. Or was that a miner? Nope Anna Nuki taught him to be a minor you say.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Well..... aren't the red roses different from the yellow ones, after all, they are both under the same amount of light in the same garden?(for example)
They have different chemistry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,141 - 137,160 of216,853
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••