Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#141985 Dec 1, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's alright, thanks.
Who is he/she?
And is lesbo a guy or a girl?
The troll is a sociopath. It has a male persona. It lies. It changes names a lot, so just ask if you're not sure. We call it the Troll of Many Names or Troll of Many Socks. River calls it her wittle boi.

Happy Lesbo is a woman. She's hot.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#141986 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what name you choose, you'll always be Clementine to me.
And we'll always have Paris.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#141987 Dec 1, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone's got to hold the camera......
:o
That's why I created robots.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#141988 Dec 1, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Really? You've met her?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#141990 Dec 1, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, TELL ME, TELL ME! WHO AM I? PLEASE!!!
GIVE ME A CRYPTIC HINT.
.. chastity belt ..
dr fill

Des Plaines, IL

#141991 Dec 1, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be, what's it to you?
Don't get any ideas, sunshine!
Come on clemingtime,Lifes too short.Breathe in deep and then out slow and say serinity now.Im sure that will improve your attitude. Your welcome.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#141992 Dec 1, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You've met her?
.. in passing, yeh, we've met ..
Clementia

Salford, UK

#141993 Dec 1, 2012
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> Come on clemingtime,Lifes too short.Breathe in deep and then out slow and say serinity now.Im sure that will improve your attitude. Your welcome.
Good, you keep practicing that technique. It'll be useful to you, once I've finished with you!
Clementia

Salford, UK

#141994 Dec 1, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. chastity belt ..
lol, I don't wear one!

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#141995 Dec 1, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You've met her?
If by "met" you mean "cybered" I bet that's a yes!

HL, you slut!
Clementia

Salford, UK

#141996 Dec 1, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll is a sociopath. It has a male persona. It lies. It changes names a lot, so just ask if you're not sure. We call it the Troll of Many Names or Troll of Many Socks. River calls it her wittle boi.
lol

Is he dr fill too?
Clementia

Salford, UK

#141997 Dec 1, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You've met her?
Why are you getting excited? I thought you're married and you have kids?

Embrace the grey.

#141998 Dec 1, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Is he dr fill too?
I don't think so.

Should you be studying?

Do you have any human anatomy classes?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#141999 Dec 1, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you do, you are claiming that depression is "all in their heads." That is pushing to have them untreated, thus placing their lives in danger, and thus it is an attack on them, just because they are different than you so you cannot comprehend what they are going through. You project and pretend to know what they "feel" and what they live with, you assume that you know better than medical science of how to help them. Then you go and make it sound as if there's a giant conspiracy to perpetuate this ailment.

So, you are either attacking them, or you're another conspiracy nut.
Or he's an idiot.

I'll go with that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#142000 Dec 1, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so.
Should you be studying?
Do you have any human anatomy classes?
I'm f*cking studying! When I'm on topix that means I'm studying or watching a film at the same time.

I don't study biology anymore, it's chemistry/maths now. My main area of study was neuroscience. I miss biology sooo much, i want to cry, i get so confused with the maths.

Why you ask? Are you going to study biology?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#142001 Dec 1, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
This is the time of year when nativity scenes come under attack by atheist. In this fight I find myself on the side of atheist. Nativity signs should not be displayed on government property. But there is always exceptions to every rule.
There is enough churches and private property to have plenty of nativity scenes. Using government property is not appropriate. But when it comes to private property and the desire to deface nativity scenes.
Potential Vandals need to beware. Surveillance cameras have become more readily available. These high definition cameras can be easily concealed and they’re inexpensive. They can take HD pictures with exceptional quality.
Some religious organizations have gone to the trouble to lease property from government institutions. Then placed their nativity scenes on leased property. If the government is willing to lease property then religious organizations should be allowed to put up their nativity scenes.
The government property that has been allowed to be leased. Should have a sign on it saying this property has been leased, stating the organization.
What if there is an Atheist group that wants to lease the government property? Then the process of making a choice would have to include competitive bidding if there is multiple groups wanting to lease the property at the same time.
When I was young, going to church, us kids loved to vandalize anything, even your scenes based on that myth. It was good wholesome fun.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#142002 Dec 1, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I don't wear one!
Thank the Lord!

Embrace the grey.

#142003 Dec 1, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm f*cking studying! When I'm on topix that means I'm studying or watching a film at the same time.
I don't study biology anymore, it's chemistry/maths now. My main area of study was neuroscience. I miss biology sooo much, i want to cry, i get so confused with the maths.
I think differential equations are kewl.

I don't study much of anything. I'm a carpenter. I do study my mistakes so I don't make them again.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#142004 Dec 1, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy a HP50+.

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#142005 Dec 1, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was young, going to church, us kids loved to vandalize anything, even your scenes based on that myth. It was good wholesome fun.
Hey a confession, I’m sorry to hear about that.

I vandalized something too when I was young. I feel really bad about what I did. My Uncle had a country place in East Texas. It had a small lake on it and lots of land. There was also a old car that had been wrecked.

The bumper and trunk was damaged. I would say the car was probably from the 30’s. I took a BB gun and shot out all the windows. I looked at the old car as worthless junk. Today those old car parts are valuable.

Dad, found out what I did and wasn’t happy. I mean it wasn’t even our property. I shot that car all up with my BB gun. Now I realize that I shouldn’t even had a BB gun. But a sling shot would have done the same amount of damage. I just didn’t know any better.

Other than that I never destroyed anyone’s property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 min Eman 22,192
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 33 min BeHereNow 45
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Patrick 925
Stump a theist with 2 questions 5 hr Patrick 26
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 7 hr True Christian wi... 4,086
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 18 hr Patrick 189
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 21 hr Jaimie 71
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••