Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258484 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#141593 Nov 29, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Sadly, I've never listened to a duvet.
<quoted text>
lol, it means i used to listen under the duvet, very late at night!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#141594 Nov 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wanna be a guy or a cat! I'm happy being me!
nooooooooooooooo! i aint playin' no more, i'm me!!
.. which game to we enjoy the most ??..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#141595 Nov 29, 2012
dr of history wrote:
<quoted text> Well klemmintime,Ya see the god that everybody worships is simply our creator that lives on the tenth planet in our solar system.Yes The planet nirubi is where the sumerians live.They created human kind on earth long before the bible claims.Ya see 99% of all the storys in the old testiment are coppied from the sumerian writings.There were two brother sumerians that created man kind on earth for slave purposes only.They needed people tp mine gold in the africa gold mines.Ya see Klemm on their planet they needed gold for their planet to survive.The one brother wanted to let us know why we were made and the other brother said heck no they will rebel if they know they were designed for slavery.So they parted ways and the first brother started a group called the order of the snake,Which the bible coppied the talking snake story in eden in the bible they just tweeked it a little.So they dont require any worship or praise or 24/7 assss kissin as does the false god of the bible.The correct creators of our race are kind of embarrassed that they created us for work only.Not for paradise earth as the bible states.Look up the sumerian alien connection if you doubt me.Thank You for your time Klemmintime.
LOL

Klemmintime?????? lol, u really used your imagination! I feel like some alien out of star trek.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#141596 Nov 29, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Depression IS a sign of a weak mind, a weak person.

Boredom is a sign if a weak mind.

Gluttony is a sign of a weak mind.

Depression isn't a "disease" any more than being fat is a "disease".

You're pathetic.
Stupid isn't a disease.

It's a choice, in your case.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#141597 Nov 29, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>30Nov12.....
.....'dimKing' is settin' you up...so hold onto your nickers.
Ps:....His mommy taught him vell and he practiced on his sister.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
LOL, that other poster was me! I was pretending to be 'eternal bliss'.

dimking, i mean thinking, is from the uk and we uk people stick together, ok? Don't mess with the uk gangsters!!

@Batty...thanks for explaining

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#141598 Nov 29, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. which game to we enjoy the most ??..
lol, i got nothing to say.
Thinking

Cirencester, UK

#141599 Nov 29, 2012
That I know, not all my posts expect a response! Radio's somehow better under the duvet though...
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, it means i used to listen under the duvet, very late at night!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#141600 Nov 29, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, you're getting better, none of it will make sense. The more you learn about Religion, the less sense it will make to you until suddenly-------You realize just how foolish it is to believe in things you can't prove.
Look, at the time when sikhi was created it was like an 'atheistic religion'. It gave no importance to hell, heaven, creation story, rituals, demons, spirits and all that shit. All it told you to focuss on is helping the people around you. But at that time we didn't know about evolution. God was the only thing which could be used to make thick people understand, that we all come from the same source, so we are all equal and we should love and respect each other.

We are living here today in this world. This is the only reality and the only truth we know, so make the most of today. People are so stupid they waste their lives fighting and arguing, when people/kids next to them are f*cking dying of cancer, but they only see the arguments and not the pain of others.
Thinking

Cirencester, UK

#141601 Nov 29, 2012
UK forever! You won't find any unsolicited perv move from me anywhere on Topix... bob nob gobbler clearly has issues with youths!
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that other poster was me! I was pretending to be 'eternal bliss'.
dimking, i mean thinking, is from the uk and we uk people stick together, ok? Don't mess with the uk gangsters!!
@Batty...thanks for explaining

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#141602 Nov 29, 2012
Thinking wrote:
That I know, not all my posts expect a response! Radio's somehow better under the duvet though...
<quoted text>
sorry, i thought u didn't know what one was.

No, i use to listen in secret coz it was pass my bedtime and i had to go to school in the morning, lol.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#141603 Nov 29, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid isn't a disease.
It's a choice, in your case.
What's your excuse?
Clementia

Manchester, UK

#141604 Nov 29, 2012
Hey thinking, are you having problems with adobe flash player?

Can any of you guys help? I have internet explorer 9 and i downloaded flash player 11... something, but everything I restart my laptop and then i go on youtube, it tells me to upgrade every bloody time.

Thank you!

P.S. Thinking, all us uk people have to stick together!!

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#141605 Nov 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
You're enjoying this?
Yes, Clementine.

I do enjoy Eagle's confusion.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#141606 Nov 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, i got nothing to say.
Eagle is mia.

What have you done with him?
dr of history

United States

#141607 Nov 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, at the time when sikhi was created it was like an 'atheistic religion'. It gave no importance to hell, heaven, creation story, rituals, demons, spirits and all that shit. All it told you to focuss on is helping the people around you. But at that time we didn't know about evolution. God was the only thing which could be used to make thick people understand, that we all come from the same source, so we are all equal and we should love and respect each other.
We are living here today in this world. This is the only reality and the only truth we know, so make the most of today. People are so stupid they waste their lives fighting and arguing, when people/kids next to them are f*cking dying of cancer, but they only see the arguments and not the pain of others.
Your my kind of woman what ever you call yourself.religions are indeed bullshit.They kill eachother in the name of their invisible god.Like that song say, "If god was here he'd tell ya to your face man your some kind of siner"And the sign said ya need a membership card to get insind!!! HHAAAAA!!!!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#141608 Nov 29, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle is mia.
What have you done with him?
.. we kidnapped him. Driving towards Pattiecake's home now to introduce them. Can we pass the potato chips ??..
Clementia

Manchester, UK

#141609 Nov 29, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle is mia.
What have you done with him?
I hope he's ok! I hope us messin' around didn't stress him out, he kept goin' on about u being me.
Clementia

Manchester, UK

#141610 Nov 29, 2012
dr of history wrote:
<quoted text> Your my kind of woman what ever you call yourself.religions are indeed bullshit.They kill eachother in the name of their invisible god.Like that song say, "If god was here he'd tell ya to your face man your some kind of siner"And the sign said ya need a membership card to get insind!!! HHAAAAA!!!!
Am I now.

I call myself a sikh (learner/student) of guru nanak.

I think humans who have a evil heart are the bad ones. They take everything the wrong way. Normal people who read bad things in religious books say they are bad, not think they're the truth.

lol, i never heard that song, thanks, i learnt something new.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#141611 Nov 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he's ok! I hope us messin' around didn't stress him out, he kept goin' on about u being me.
I think some chickens may have chased him off today.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#141612 Nov 29, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with personality disorders?
How do they treat people like this to get them well?
Personality disorders are very hard to treat. Not much hope for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 6 min Eagle 12 27,289
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 9 min Eagle 12 58,115
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) 26 min Eagle 12 1,944
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 30 min Eagle 12 53
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 42 min McGee 1,908
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 4 hr Hedonist Heretic 154
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 16 hr Eagle 12 5,962
More from around the web