Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258484 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#139903 Nov 22, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Hitler was also very popular once.
<quoted text>
23Nov12.....

Dis von is for 'dimKing'....

......and so vos your 'WinstonChurchill'.

Ps:....Vot perCentage points did he garnish in his last 'kick atta cat'!!!

...Meanwhile, can you explain in 7 words or less vot happened to da British Empire on vitch 'da sun Never sat on'....and da sun disappeared in less dan 75 years?

BobLoblah and ALL udder posters are 'curious Yellow'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#139904 Nov 22, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Wrong. Look at the Tsunami. Look at the famines. Look at the poor in general.
<quoted text>
23Nov12.....

.....Wrong. Nope.

Ps:....Da UK has been determined by 'da men in da Gray Suits' to be a non-Christian country for several years now....

.....and look at da poverty and misery you have in da UK.

Go and ask 'former' Brits now living (permanently) abroad because of the schidt dat's happening in da UK.

Churchill and Wellington, along vit Elizabeth I... must be turning in their graves.

Note: Elizabeth II and Philip contine to schidt demSelves everyDime dey step out...vitch isn't tooooooooo often anymore unless to visit 'annudder' country away from the stench at 'home'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Nikki

Brecht, Belgium

#139905 Nov 22, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaan goed, ek is 'n Afrikaner, maar die tale is baie dieselfde. Waar in Belgie bly jy? Ek is van Kaapstad, Suid Afrika
Ik woon in Tremelo, in de buurt van Leuven op ongeveer een uurtje van Brussel.

Vrienden van mij zijn een tiental jaren geleden naar Zuid-Afrika verhuisd en die hebben ook een tijdje in Kaapstad gewoond. Nu zitten ze in Clanwilliam en Stellebosch. Zuid-Afrika is een mooi land, alleen kreeg ik elke keer dat ik op bezoek ging wel een beetje een cultuurschok. Nu goed, de laatste keer dat ik daar was is ook weer 7 jaar geleden.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#139906 Nov 22, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>
nonsense deleted
goodbye turd

flush, flush
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#139907 Nov 22, 2012
Thinking wrote:
How so? Hitler was a catholic all his life and led a mainly protestant country.
<quoted text>
23Nov12.....

.....'dimKing' da eeejit.

Ps:....'ol Hitler was born and raised as a Catholic, but a very early age ('20s) behaved unCatholicLike and did NOT follow in the teachings of Jesus Christ.'ol Hitler even confiscated Catholic church buildings to 'house' the offices of many of his cronies.
He also 'slapped his knee' everydime he got reports that the Brits were on their knees 'praying' for him to stop the Blitz.

Makes no difference if Pope Pius X11 turned a blind eye towards 'ol Hitler or not. Both of them have gotten their 'justRewards'.

....and will YOU, ya schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#139908 Nov 22, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Will BobLoblah be watching the rugby?
P.S. If yes, BobLoblah knows which team to support, right?
23Nov12.....

.....Interestin'.

Ps:....As you vell no, BobLoblah puts berry liddle stock in sports of any kind....except the World Cup every 4 years.

For the dime bean, who is playing in your 'rugby'. Where and When and Who is your choice and Why???

How ya doin' vit da 'danceHall' girls???

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#139909 Nov 22, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
goodbye from a turd
flush, flush
23Nov12.....

.....Agreed.

Ps:.....It's about dime dat da smell be gotten rid off from you,'attem'....ya schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#139910 Nov 22, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I will probably be watching Saturday. I'm not into rugby, but like internationals if there is quick ball. The media here is way too hard on england. I just like to see a good game, as a small country we cannot expect to win every time.
23Nov12.....

.....Agreed.

Yes indeedy. England is a small country. Berry, berry small.

Ps:....NowADays overRun by muslimes to da point of Brits leaving the place like flies runnin' off to a new pile of schidt.

Alas, most if not ALL Brits cannot afford to leave and have to endure the hardships dats comin' down da pipes. Should annudder war startUP it will be welcomed by da Brits as a new beginning to 'tipUP' da island and let all the schidt buildUp ove the past 40 years 'slide' into da Sea.

....Jest like an enema.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Thinking

Cirencester, UK

#139911 Nov 22, 2012
Nice one, Adam

(@ bob nob gobbler)
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
goodbye turd
flush, flush
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#139912 Nov 22, 2012
23Nov12.....

ATTENTION ALL POSTERS:

BobLoblah notices dat 'itAin'tNecessarilySo'(hateNev essarilyDo) has been M.I.A (missing in action) for some dime now.

Ps:....Let ALL good posters hope and pray dat this piece of schidt has slid down the pipes just where turds otta go.

...NextUP hopefully will be 'sidingDumbView' and da vaginalSeepage excuse for a woman 'christimeM'.

Of course,'dinKing' just spent 8 monts in jail for paedophilia links down at the BBC and is still recovering. He has however, cleanedUP his filty mouth...someWhat. Probably from having so many kocks stuffed in it while 'doin' dime'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#139913 Nov 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="Thinking"..You might think that you are witty Adam, but
(@ bob nob gobbler)BobLoblah can walk circles around you.
<quoted text>[/QUOTE]23Nov12.....

....and das fer shure.

Ps:....ListenUP 'dimKing'....Gotta second...'tell BobLoblah everyding you know'....

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#139914 Nov 22, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, just I suspected, a punk. They don'y take punks into the Army, now you can piss off!!!
:-)

Oh, did you ever reveal your false persona with that one.

So, when was it you served again?

Westcliffe, CO

#139915 Nov 22, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Holy magnet Batman! How did my stupid post to eagle inspire this insipid nonsense?
So, in this analogy - I am the varmint, you are the bait, and... jesus is the shooter? Do you lure varmints to topix via the wonders of EM to make judgement day easier for jesus? Is that right?
Not for Jesus, young Timmy.

I help to lure.

You are a perceptive person, though. I am impressed. Truly.

Be careful of the pack you run with. Once you get into motion with them it is hard to stop.

Observe nature.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#139916 Nov 22, 2012
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
Ik woon in Tremelo, in de buurt van Leuven op ongeveer een uurtje van Brussel.
Vrienden van mij zijn een tiental jaren geleden naar Zuid-Afrika verhuisd en die hebben ook een tijdje in Kaapstad gewoond. Nu zitten ze in Clanwilliam en Stellebosch. Zuid-Afrika is een mooi land, alleen kreeg ik elke keer dat ik op bezoek ging wel een beetje een cultuurschok. Nu goed, de laatste keer dat ik daar was is ook weer 7 jaar geleden.
Jy was hier??! Wonderlik! Dit is inderdaad een mooi land. Ek bly in Durbanville, sowat een halfuur se reis met die motorkar. Jy ken miskien die name - Canal Walk, Tyger Valley, Grand West ensovoorts.

Ek is eintlik afkomstig van die Noorde, naby Pretoria. Was jy al daar? Wonderlike plek! Gebly op die dorpie Hartbeespoort.

Ek wil ook Belgie toe gaan! Wil al die chocalate kom opeet :)

Ek is darem nog jonk - net 26 jare, daar is nog baie tyd

Westcliffe, CO

#139917 Nov 22, 2012
Old Dave has to laugh. Ran across an article about this group picketing WalMart.

http://www.iwj.org/about/mission-values

Look at the picture. Protesting to be protesting. A party.

A front for leftists hiding under a religious banner.

Oh, you have this in all sorts of persuasions.

Pack mentality.

Seen this before. Having a deja vu.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#139918 Nov 22, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>23Nov12.....
.....Interestin'.
Ps:....As you vell no, BobLoblah puts berry liddle stock in sports of any kind....except the World Cup every 4 years.
For the dime bean, who is playing in your 'rugby'. Where and When and Who is your choice and Why???
How ya doin' vit da 'danceHall' girls???
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
The Springboks - from South Africa.

The Custodians of the Green and Gold Jersey.

Every Friday they play, we wear our rugby shirts to work - we call it "Bokday".

Rugby is pretty big - World Cup Tournament has about 20-24 teams competing, but there are more than a hundred nations playing the game
Thinking

Cirencester, UK

#139919 Nov 22, 2012
Me too. Look at them bloody christians. Thousands of them.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Dave Nelson wrote:
Pack mentality.
Seen this before. Having a deja vu.

Westcliffe, CO

#139920 Nov 22, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Me too. Look at them bloody christians. Thousands of them.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
<quoted text>
Would you rather live under fundamentalist Islam? You are working for them in your irrational hatred.

You are a neurotic nut case. Easily manipulated. A Pavlov bow-wow.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#139921 Nov 22, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather live under fundamentalist Islam? You are working for them..
A fundie muslim wants to blow himself up. A fundie xian wants to turn the US into a theocracy. A fundamentalist Atheist asks for evidence to back up absurd claims. Which is best?

Westcliffe, CO

#139922 Nov 22, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
A fundie muslim wants to blow himself up. A fundie xian wants to turn the US into a theocracy. A fundamentalist Atheist asks for evidence to back up absurd claims. Which is best?
Which one allows you to live?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 6 min Science 32,580
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 21 min Science 79,850
News People's forum - Get off the fence of religious... (May '10) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 51
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) Sep 16 blacklagoon 3 91
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Sep 15 xfrodobagginsx 101
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
what science will NEVER be able to prove Sep 15 Me _ Myself _ I 8
More from around the web