Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 6,671)

Showing posts 133,401 - 133,420 of222,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
Who are you playing games with? Your post was simply an attack on his post, which was not in paragraph form and you simply used previous information for that attack.
I'm not playing games with anyone. Are you saying that he cannot speak for himself?
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
In fact, even if he had been to heaven before, how he writes here on earth would be irrelevant.
Isn't his purpose to communicate? Assuming that it was, wouldn't his communication be improved by using paragraphs?(It would also be improved by using proper capitalization.) Doesn't that make how he writes relevant?
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
In fact, being on the moon is different than being on earth.
And this is relevant how, since I didn't mention the moon?
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
The word is "knowledgeable"
Or "knowledgable". According to the Oxford English Dictionary, it can be spelled either way.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Hell is other people.(Sartre)
<quoted text>
I guess you will get firsthand knowledge of that as you swim in a lake of fire with others as hateful as yourself. I'll have no part in it. It's your clan and your Hell, you suffer in it, oh duped liar.

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

So you're saying that elderly individuals should be above criticism here on Topix?
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
No, only the gays and atheists, or when the elderly person is one your side.
In which posting did I claim that members of any group here on Topix should be above criticism? Please identify that posting.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You are a clueless ninny.
So, you are saying that the same people who beat blacks, burned blacks, lynched blacks, imposed Apartheid upon them, exterminated Jews, blew the crap out of Japanese men, women and children, some how at least better not spank or hit their white little children.
So, in your puny little mind, their barbarism was left for people of other races.
I have good news for you, no matter how you pretend, deflect or ignore, those actions will guarantee you hell for eternity, no matter what you claim does or does not exist.
I just watched the film called afterlife, weird creepy film. anyway, watching that film i was thinking that digging up a grave is seen as immoral and evil, but digging up a very all one is called archaeology!! heheheheee! People in power make rules to suit them, what can we do??

SPANKING KIDS IS STILL WORNG THO!!!

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Would it be ok to attack Zeus or Thor?
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
As for your question, go ask a Roman citizen or a wiccan?
I'm asking you.
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
Would it be okay to attack homosexuality or lesbianism?
Since neither one is an imaginary entity, I fail to see how they are relevant to the discussion about attacking imaginary entities.

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Clementia wrote:
Learn to respect the beliefs of others, u bigot!
Why should irrational beliefs be "respected"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The expression is a DaveNelsonism.
I get it, I get it..........NOTTTTTTTTTTT!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The automobile industry has evolved. We have evidence that it evolved over time in museums and personal collections all over the country. But each and every vehicle from the beginning to what we have now has been designed, blue printed, engineered and manufactured.
I have not dedicated my life to running around looking for evolutionary evidence. If Iím wrong about evolution and I acknowledge that is a possibility. I believe that every creature that has allegedly evolved has been designed and engineered.
Every engineer that designs something builds prototypes, experiments, refines, evaluates, adjust, makes changes, then has his design mass produced. Once itís mass produced more refining, evaluations, adjustment, tinkering, and remodeling occurs.
God is no different than any other engineer. Perhaps has built prototypes. Heís had lots of time to make adjustments and tinker with his design. Anyway you look at creation with evolution or without it. I believe God created the heavens and the earth, and all living things.
Yes ~ good analogy :)

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you will get firsthand knowledge of that as you swim in a lake of fire with others as hateful as yourself. I'll have no part in it. It's your clan and your Hell, you suffer in it, oh duped liar.
Can't you just feel that Christian love?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHHA....that was good. In fact, in many sects of Wicca, Zeus and Thor are two of their gods.
it was good coz it's true, don't take the Mickey out of my belief, pls!

apparently, the hindu 'god' Indra is meant to be like Zeus, but i don't know too much about zeus to comment.

nah, all my atheist friends are still atheists, but my best freind said she's becoming a buddhist! somehow i don't think it's going to happen!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right and it is like these atheists and there so-called Christian friends think it okay to attack God, Christ and the Bible.
I call some fake Christians, because they treat God and Christ as not real. If their parent, spouse of child were attacked, then they would be angry. But, I say to them, how is it that they as Christians can regard God and Christ as less.
True ~ I know many who take their lies with them to Church, and they go every week, doing the right thing - and they take their lies home again, live them all week and go back to Church the next Sunday, thinking they can fool GOD!! LOL, there is no fooling GOD, HE is indeed within :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't worthy of my effort.
Oh sorry, yes, I understand.

Don't overexert yourself.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I just watched the film called afterlife, weird creepy film. anyway, watching that film i was thinking that digging up a grave is seen as immoral and evil, but digging up a very all one is called archaeology!! heheheheee! People in power make rules to suit them, what can we do??
SPANKING KIDS IS STILL WORNG THO!!!
WORNG WORNG WORNG.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you just feel that Christian love?
I have surely read the atheist postings that were cruel and horrid ~ no love there, that is for sure :(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should irrational beliefs be "respected"?
don't call my belief irrational, Thor makes perfect sense to me! look at him from my perspective, then u will become gay!!hehehehehehehehee

if i believe something created us, why is that an irrational belief?

If a person who has an irrational belief, is respectful to u and your belief/disbelief, why can't u tolerate thier belief??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WORNG WORNG WORNG.
oh sh*t, what did i say wrong now? did u not agree with the digging up graves thing?
Nikki

Haacht, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Google all you want ~ there are no answers......... on these half baked animals and there are no answers on how something that lived in the sea turned into birds either, or butterflies, or anything.... Google away and if and when you find a link, post it and I'll follow it :)
Google says:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
i only have freak magnets, what if he gets stuck to them?
what's he building? A spaceship????
It's either a spaceship or a food truck.
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Another empty threat from another empty religitard.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sh*t, what did i say wrong now? did u not agree with the digging up graves thing?
I'm makeing funne of yor speling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,401 - 133,420 of222,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••