Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#138610 Nov 18, 2012
turkey wrote:
<quoted text> The carcass lady is a sociopath? Who would of thunk? Bob you are very perceptive, much to the chagrin of the bad people
19Nov12.....

.....BobLoblah has been giving a schidtKnocking to ALL these hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists for quite some time now.

These schidt-for-brains just hate BobLoblah and are so jealous and envious of BobLoblah's REAL satus in life.

Ps:.....BobLoblah is berry, berry perceptive. And astute. But one does Not have to be a rocketScientist to fool these hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist eeejits.

BobLoblah Rules.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#138612 Nov 18, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Lonely nob gobbler... you're so angry.
<quoted text>
19Nov12.....

.....and you're so Sad.

Ps:....Never mind, BobLoblah nose dat you are BiPolar.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Thinking

Andover, UK

#138613 Nov 18, 2012
Wrong, as usual. I wouldn't have sex with white bears of either gender.
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>19Nov12.....
.....and you're so Sad.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#138615 Nov 18, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>

There's no such thing as hell.
This is a statement of delusional indoctrination. Your mental failures seem deep.
Thinking

Andover, UK

#138616 Nov 18, 2012
Hell is other people.(Sartre)
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a statement of delusional indoctrination. Your mental failures seem deep.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#138617 Nov 18, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....and you're so Sad.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Hiya Blob , ranting again? You should try self flagellation as
it's less offensive to others as long as they don't see you, and you get to maximize the session for the full benefit.

Location hidden

#138618 Nov 18, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Blob , ranting again? You should try self flagellation as
it's less offensive to others as long as they don't see you, and you get to maximize the session for the full benefit.
19Nov12.....

.....Waddsamadda!!!

..Ya jealous dat BobLoblah has put yer paedophile-transvestite boyfriend 'dinKing' in its place.

Ps:...It's spending a hole (sic) lotta dime now down at the BBC's investigative office tryin' to help out its menton 'garyGlitter'...the friend of dat udder paedophile Seville who instigated the sexual abuse of 450+ children including boys and girls.

Looks like dis is jest da tip of da iceBerg. Vot's gone on in the Churches pales with vot you hAtheists are up to.

Meanwhile, you gotta big problem keepin' da sand outta yer vaseline.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#138619 Nov 18, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....Waddsamadda!!!
..Ya jealous dat BobLoblah has put yer paedophile-transvestite boyfriend 'dinKing' in its place.
Ps:...It's spending a hole (sic) lotta dime now down at the BBC's investigative office tryin' to help out its menton 'garyGlitter'...the friend of dat udder paedophile Seville who instigated the sexual abuse of 450+ children including boys and girls.
Looks like dis is jest da tip of da iceBerg. Vot's gone on in the Churches pales with vot you hAtheists are up to.
Meanwhile, you gotta big problem keepin' da sand outta yer vaseline.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
We wont hold our breath Forever and Ever for your IQ to finally burst into a double digit figure.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#138620 Nov 18, 2012
In the past I lived in a couple of places with some neat zoos. Sunday morning would often find me and my family at the zoo, spending a good while just walking around and kind of communicating with the animals, or just being friendly observers. People tend to be sympathetic to the larger creatures confined, but then how else could you see and experience them.

Most in the viewing public would just regard them, while you always had those that try to get a reaction from them. Especially around the monkey cages. You can learn a lot about people by watching them around the animals.

The Creator of all things has provided Topix as a zoo to observe animals in the wild, so to speak. In this case a place for Topix atheists to come out of the shadows and screech. A place to manifest themselves to their fullest.

Fortunately, there are no dietary restrictions or social conventions to be followed in getting them to perform on here. Don't feel guilty giving them empty peanut shells. They would rather screech than eat.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#138621 Nov 18, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Hell is other people.(Sartre)
<quoted text>
hahaha!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#138622 Nov 18, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Another possibility is a poo transplant. Sometimes afflicted people benefit from a gut reboot. But you don't know what else you'll get with that, so more research is needed there.
<quoted text>
I think you are correct. The problem with some of these people, though, is that they're all pooh. Wash, wash, wash awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#138623 Nov 18, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted
I'm starting to think you are Pattie.

You require serious mental help.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#138624 Nov 18, 2012
Thinking wrote:
But it's not going to be enough. Not nearly. Crohn's is usually far more painful than arthritis.
<quoted text>
I'd still use weed.
turkey

Oswego, NY

#138625 Nov 18, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
In the past I lived in a couple of places with some neat zoos. Sunday morning would often find me and my family at the zoo, spending a good while just walking around and kind of communicating with the animals, or just being friendly observers. People tend to be sympathetic to the larger creatures confined, but then how else could you see and experience them.
Most in the viewing public would just regard them, while you always had those that try to get a reaction from them. Especially around the monkey cages. You can learn a lot about people by watching them around the animals.
The Creator of all things has provided Topix as a zoo to observe animals in the wild, so to speak. In this case a place for Topix atheists to come out of the shadows and screech. A place to manifest themselves to their fullest.
Fortunately, there are no dietary restrictions or social conventions to be followed in getting them to perform on here. Don't feel guilty giving them empty peanut shells. They would rather screech than eat.
Brilliant observation,

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#138626 Nov 18, 2012
The really amusing reality of this zoo is that the Topix atheists believe they are visiting a zoo.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#138627 Nov 18, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....and you're so Sad.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Internet TROLL

Why do trolls do it?

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!)

Trolls don't have friends. On the internet, because they interact with human beings, they can convince themselves that they are important, the centre of the universe - that, to them, is better than any friendship. Don't forget, the troll thinks he is always right, and therefore better than other folk. In real life, exactly the opposite applies. the troll has no friends and virtually no interaction with other people.

If he's a teen (many are), then he lives in his bedroom, trolling, playing computer games with 'friends'(who he doesn't know at all), and joining roleplay sites, where - of course - he is a hero, or a powerful villain, who is respected in an inverse ratio to the respect he feels for himself.

If he's an adult, then he has serious social issues. He may work, where people think he's a weirdo, and avoid him, he may sponge off his parents or be 'looking for work', which means he blames everyone for his problems. Except himself.

Most people who are out of work are nothing like the stereotype; most want to work, and gain their self respect through work and being part of the world; but the troll IS the stereotype whining scrounger, to whom the world owes a living.

Sex Life

Almost every troll is male; I don't know why this is.

The troll has few social skills, and most have never had a girlfriend, many never will.

There's a clear pattern among trolls; they are much more likely to ignore posts known to be from women. And when they do respond to women, they are much more likely to be brief, abusive, condescending and patronising.

This is almost certainly more due to fear than misogyny - they just don't know any women. Except Mom. But their attitude rather reduces their chances of reproducing, which is probably a good thing.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#138628 Nov 18, 2012
turkey wrote:
<quoted text> It kills them jelous wackadooooss . They seem to be an interesting collection of misfits who read a few books.
youre PROJECTING

google it

Location hidden

#138629 Nov 18, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
The really amusing reality of this zoo is that the Topix atheists believe they are visiting a zoo.
Here I'll throw you a peanut.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#138630 Nov 18, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>How long did a limp fish thrash around on the ground before turning into its' next species? How long do you reckon it took to grow eyelashes for example, or legs that would hold itself up? And where is the evidence of these half baked species that don't have a name?
here are all the answers,babe

www.google.com
Nikki

Haacht, Belgium

#138631 Nov 18, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
You just had to ruin a perfectly intelligent, if rather patronising, post by implying god created Topix, didn't you?

Did your creator also provide us with the steam engine and the weel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr MUQ2 23,170
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 hr Richardfs 2,183
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr _Bad Company 1,437
God' existence 9 hr polymath257 55
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 9 hr polymath257 112
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 10 hr Geezerjock 1
Australia: black magic pervert retard 11 hr Thinking 4
Evidence for God! 13 hr ChristineM 366
More from around the web