Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 6,665)

Showing posts 133,281 - 133,300 of223,052
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138602
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I actually feel very sorry for you ~ you are one sick being......
It's what your bible says. Read it, you purport to believe in it, why have you not read it?
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138605
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lonely nob gobbler... you're so angry.
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>18Nov12.....
.....Your 'I aint' is terrible Heeeengliish.
You are beginnin' to sound 'Cockney' tooooooooooo.
Ps:...Go back to Uni fer a checkUP.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138606
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
eewwwwwwwwwwww she looks nasty! u want to have babies with a porn star??
19Nov12.....

.....'giveMeLiverty' IS a wannabeee pornStar.

Ps:....His size as a pencilDick just doesn't make da grade.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138607
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Another possibility is a poo transplant. Sometimes afflicted people benefit from a gut reboot. But you don't know what else you'll get with that, so more research is needed there.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd recommend you start with the worms, to be honest. That would increase the window with which you have to use the other medicines and possibly even erase the need.
Uh...I'm not a medical doctor. Don't take advice from me. But if I was in that situation, given what I've read, I'd convince my doctor to look at the literature so she could properly monitor me while I take the worms.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138608
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiroperidol would be better for him, I would guess.
19Nov12.....

.....Being a psychopath, you otta know don'tCha 'hidingDumbPhew'.

Ps:....It takes von ta know von, ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138609
Nov 18, 2012
 
HI HI wrote:
tHAT IS " ... war MONGERING...
19Nov12.....

.....What is!!!!!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138610
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

turkey wrote:
<quoted text> The carcass lady is a sociopath? Who would of thunk? Bob you are very perceptive, much to the chagrin of the bad people
19Nov12.....

.....BobLoblah has been giving a schidtKnocking to ALL these hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists for quite some time now.

These schidt-for-brains just hate BobLoblah and are so jealous and envious of BobLoblah's REAL satus in life.

Ps:.....BobLoblah is berry, berry perceptive. And astute. But one does Not have to be a rocketScientist to fool these hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist eeejits.

BobLoblah Rules.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138612
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thinking wrote:
Lonely nob gobbler... you're so angry.
<quoted text>
19Nov12.....

.....and you're so Sad.

Ps:....Never mind, BobLoblah nose dat you are BiPolar.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138613
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wrong, as usual. I wouldn't have sex with white bears of either gender.
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>19Nov12.....
.....and you're so Sad.
Ps:....Never mind, BobLoblah nose dat you are BiPolar.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138615
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>

There's no such thing as hell.
This is a statement of delusional indoctrination. Your mental failures seem deep.
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138616
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hell is other people.(Sartre)
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a statement of delusional indoctrination. Your mental failures seem deep.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138617
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>19Nov12.....
.....and you're so Sad.
Ps:....Never mind, BobLoblah nose dat you are BiPolar.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Hiya Blob , ranting again? You should try self flagellation as
it's less offensive to others as long as they don't see you, and you get to maximize the session for the full benefit.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138618
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Blob , ranting again? You should try self flagellation as
it's less offensive to others as long as they don't see you, and you get to maximize the session for the full benefit.
19Nov12.....

.....Waddsamadda!!!

..Ya jealous dat BobLoblah has put yer paedophile-transvestite boyfriend 'dinKing' in its place.

Ps:...It's spending a hole (sic) lotta dime now down at the BBC's investigative office tryin' to help out its menton 'garyGlitter'...the friend of dat udder paedophile Seville who instigated the sexual abuse of 450+ children including boys and girls.

Looks like dis is jest da tip of da iceBerg. Vot's gone on in the Churches pales with vot you hAtheists are up to.

Meanwhile, you gotta big problem keepin' da sand outta yer vaseline.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138619
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>19Nov12.....
.....Waddsamadda!!!
..Ya jealous dat BobLoblah has put yer paedophile-transvestite boyfriend 'dinKing' in its place.
Ps:...It's spending a hole (sic) lotta dime now down at the BBC's investigative office tryin' to help out its menton 'garyGlitter'...the friend of dat udder paedophile Seville who instigated the sexual abuse of 450+ children including boys and girls.
Looks like dis is jest da tip of da iceBerg. Vot's gone on in the Churches pales with vot you hAtheists are up to.
Meanwhile, you gotta big problem keepin' da sand outta yer vaseline.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
We wont hold our breath Forever and Ever for your IQ to finally burst into a double digit figure.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138620
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

In the past I lived in a couple of places with some neat zoos. Sunday morning would often find me and my family at the zoo, spending a good while just walking around and kind of communicating with the animals, or just being friendly observers. People tend to be sympathetic to the larger creatures confined, but then how else could you see and experience them.

Most in the viewing public would just regard them, while you always had those that try to get a reaction from them. Especially around the monkey cages. You can learn a lot about people by watching them around the animals.

The Creator of all things has provided Topix as a zoo to observe animals in the wild, so to speak. In this case a place for Topix atheists to come out of the shadows and screech. A place to manifest themselves to their fullest.

Fortunately, there are no dietary restrictions or social conventions to be followed in getting them to perform on here. Don't feel guilty giving them empty peanut shells. They would rather screech than eat.

“Deities do not exist.”

Since: Mar 11

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138621
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thinking wrote:
Hell is other people.(Sartre)
<quoted text>
hahaha!

“Deities do not exist.”

Since: Mar 11

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138622
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Thinking wrote:
Another possibility is a poo transplant. Sometimes afflicted people benefit from a gut reboot. But you don't know what else you'll get with that, so more research is needed there.
<quoted text>
I think you are correct. The problem with some of these people, though, is that they're all pooh. Wash, wash, wash awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~!

“Deities do not exist.”

Since: Mar 11

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138623
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted
I'm starting to think you are Pattie.

You require serious mental help.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138624
Nov 18, 2012
 
Thinking wrote:
But it's not going to be enough. Not nearly. Crohn's is usually far more painful than arthritis.
<quoted text>
I'd still use weed.
turkey

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138625
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Nelson wrote:
In the past I lived in a couple of places with some neat zoos. Sunday morning would often find me and my family at the zoo, spending a good while just walking around and kind of communicating with the animals, or just being friendly observers. People tend to be sympathetic to the larger creatures confined, but then how else could you see and experience them.
Most in the viewing public would just regard them, while you always had those that try to get a reaction from them. Especially around the monkey cages. You can learn a lot about people by watching them around the animals.
The Creator of all things has provided Topix as a zoo to observe animals in the wild, so to speak. In this case a place for Topix atheists to come out of the shadows and screech. A place to manifest themselves to their fullest.
Fortunately, there are no dietary restrictions or social conventions to be followed in getting them to perform on here. Don't feel guilty giving them empty peanut shells. They would rather screech than eat.
Brilliant observation,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,281 - 133,300 of223,052
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••