Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#138554 Nov 17, 2012
Look up Ezekiel bread and you'll see :))
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
errm...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#138562 Nov 18, 2012
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Serah, this is how evolution works: fish just jump out of the ocean and magically transform into horses and cows and adorable little puppies.
It's not like we can point out a long list of transitional species or anything.
Something like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transiti...
How long did a limp fish thrash around on the ground before turning into its' next species? How long do you reckon it took to grow eyelashes for example, or legs that would hold itself up? And where is the evidence of these half baked species that don't have a name?

#138563 Nov 18, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hmmm I fixed that onmmy iphone but it didn't stay I guess the bot deleted it as a double post.: shrugs:
I notice God loves the smell of burning flesh especially from little girls as the bible shows. What do you think of that?
:)
<quoted text>
I actually feel very sorry for you ~ you are one sick being......

#138564 Nov 18, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Your God loves the smell burning flesh, especially little girls.
Neato eh?
<quoted text>
Have you thought of seeking treatment to help you with your sick and twisted hard kind of heart?
HI HI

United States

#138565 Nov 18, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>How long did a limp fish thrash around on the ground before turning into its' next species? How long do you reckon it took to grow eyelashes for example, or legs that would hold itself up? And where is the evidence of these half baked species that don't have a name?
You Kowtow GREAT SATAN That given you evil American Women born immoral Little wR MONGERING Devil US soldier boys/girls.
HI HI

United States

#138566 Nov 18, 2012
tHAT IS " ... war MONGERING...

United States

#138567 Nov 18, 2012
Ahem. You're the theist coming to the atheist forum to troll so you get what you deserve.

Anyways what's the big deal? You are the one who not only believes in Yahweh/Jesus but you also worship him! And his book the holy bible says very clearly he loves the smell of burning flesh especially the burning flesh of little girls.

We clearly see this in the story of Jephtha where your god had two months to stop that little girl from being tied down and set on fire screaming. But he stayed silent and enjoyed the show.

After all he loves that burning flesh smell! No ambulance or attempt to heal/save/comfort Jephtha's daughter. Just a nice show and smell for the god you pray to.

Sweet dreams
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Have you thought of seeking treatment to help you with your sick and twisted hard kind of heart?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#138568 Nov 18, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
i got A's and even one A star, i don't need to act clever for no reason, i only do it to get good grades in exams and get a good job, who cares otherwise!! i don't!!!!!!
Also, i'm most likely going to marry a rich guy, who likes hot dumb girls, so whats the point of acting clever when i have found out that men don't like it??? there isn't one, it don't work for me!!!
19Nov12.....

.....'I don't need to act clever for any reason'.

Ps:.....So far BobLoblah believes you are dumb, but you have not proved dat you are hot.

...got any pictures!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#138569 Nov 18, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it.
I haven't seen the newest Batman yet. I think the Batman movies are better than the Spiderman movies.
19Nov12.....

.....but neither are as good as the Charlie Chaplin movies.

Ps:...However, you are funnier than Charlie Chaplin and more evil than Moriarity of Sherlock Holmes fame.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
wtf

Tampa, FL

#138571 Nov 18, 2012
they got a atheist church lmfao.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...

they have to pay their dumazzes more than regular church does in tithes.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#138572 Nov 18, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I actually feel very sorry for you ~ you are one sick being......
It's your god not ours.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#138573 Nov 18, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on when you are 105 all your teeth will fall out as an act of god's vengeance.
I am working on a device that will transport me to heaven so I can lay waste to any deities I find there.

Location hidden

#138574 Nov 18, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not true, i never heard of Andrew garfield, but i loved watching him on the screen. he's not even really my type but i really loved watching him! i don't really like any of those actors!!
also, it was nice to see irfan khan in it, but his acting wasn't that great, maybe being in american film scared him!
19Nov12.....

.....Ya mean ya didn't like 'da Cuckoo's Nest' or 'as Good as it Gets'...

Ps:....How about 'a Few Goot Men' and 'da Shining' and 'da Big Sleep,'about Schmith'?????

Ya just gotta love Jack.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#138575 Nov 18, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I am working on a device that will transport me to heaven so I can lay waste to any deities I find there.
Good plan, can I help?

Location hidden

#138576 Nov 18, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
yh, i don't think she's pretty either, like i said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!! in my eyes, catherine zeta jones in zorro was beautiful, she didn't look as good in other films tho. also i think jessica alba is stunning!!
not all indian actresses are pretty either!!! u watch bollywood films then? who's your favourite actress?
19Nov12.....

.....if you were 20% as hot as UrmaThurman and 500% as dumb, you would get your sugar daddy.

Ps:...as it stands, Urma is da envy of most women.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#138577 Nov 18, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LLLOL when i was here 4/5 years ago then i was on hindu/pakistan forum and i had a look at sikh forum, i thought what the f.....!
this is the best forum out of all of them, i like it here, u guys sooo nice!!!!!!!!!!
19Nov12.....

.....BobLoblah isn't sooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#138579 Nov 18, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementia, he is outright lying. That troll follows a few people from thread to thread making all these terrible accusations. Eagle and I have both reported him for his filthy language - and he has attacked Eagle, Al, HL, me, Catcher, Tide, basically everyone.
I've never stalked anyone and don't condone that kind of behavior. If you look, you'll see that he keeps writing to me, over and over, garbage-hate words and I never respond. He's obsessed with me and other people who won't respond to him.
He need mental help.
19Nov12.....

.....You big, fat,...LIAR.

Ps:...and den sum toooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#138580 Nov 18, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Good plan, can I help?
Yes, thanks. You work on the device that destroys deities.

How long do you need? I'm about to enter my final testing phase.

Don't let me go in there unarmed.

Location hidden

#138581 Nov 18, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I just didn't like the fact that he used the word bastard, it's not nice to say that to someone!
19Nov12.....

.....then you will really HATE the wordings of 'dinKing','sidingDumbPhew','ch ristineM','SnatcherCatcher','b lackieGoon', and other hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists.

Ps:....Most of them are stalkers and ridicule ALL religions with a bitterness towards Christians, especially Roman Catholics.

They fear BobLoblah and know that they just cannot defeat BobLoblah. As such, they detest BobLoblah.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

United States

#138582 Nov 18, 2012
Kill Bill style?

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 min I can read 22,113
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 2 hr Jaimie 71
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 4 hr Patrick 188
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 5 hr Patrick 42
Stump a theist with 2 questions 5 hr Patrick 18
Atheism 101: What's the most aggravating argume... 10 hr Patrick n Angela 3
The Ultimate Evidence of God Mon sriKim 120
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••