Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 6,656)

Showing posts 133,101 - 133,120 of216,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
u liars, u LIARS!!! U think i'm that gullible? ok maybe i am! REALLY??? it can't catch fire tho, i'm not believing that!! LOL!
Why the hell did God give us public hair?? That is a question i want to ask God, if i ever meet him!!! BUT WHY????? come on, why did evolution not get rid of that???? come on u clever clogs, tell me??? i ain't meeting God soon!!!!
Pubic hair is for keeping your naughty bits warm.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
So entertaining humans takes priority to giving whale cubs a better chance of survival in your god's design plans? That's kind of sick.
<quoted text>
Most animals communicate in some way and have some kind of language. Bees for example have different 'dances' they perform to tell other bees where they can find flowers.
<quoted text>
So sharks aren't 'cute' and don't roll over and play dead for fish, that doesn't mean they are somehow less evolved. When talking about evolution we're talking about which animal has best evolved to adapt to their environment, not which animal has evolved to be more entertaining to an audience at Sea World.
Playing basketball is not a useful skill when trying to survive in an ocean. In fact, it's not even a necessary skill when trying to survive at Sea World...
Also if all animals were designed by an omnipotent god, shouldn't they all their designs be equally perfect? You know, including the preprogrammed biological robot...
Gee, you can't be saying god is imperfect.

:)

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u want me to change my name to clementine? lol
is basket case like a nut job?
A nut job is when you...

Ah, nevermind. You're innocent.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> But he is speedy Gonzales?
andele arriba arriba arrrriba!! hehehehe, don't u just wish cartoons were real? i do!

who is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Pubic hair is for keeping your naughty bits warm.
no it's not, that's what clothes are for! it's a mistake!!!!!!! and so is men having nipples heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee lllol!!! evolution is funny!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
andele arriba arriba arrrriba!! hehehehe, don't u just wish cartoons were real? i do!
who is?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
no it's not, that's what clothes are for! it's a mistake!!!!!!! and so is men having nipples heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee lllol!!! evolution is funny!
Clothing is optional.

Didn't you see the sign?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u want me to change my name to clementine? lol
is basket case like a nut job?
Basket case is like hopeless, beyond help.

I like the name Clementine. You don't have to change your name, but do you mind if I call you that?

If you prefer, I can call you Clementia, it's ok.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry sir, you are an idiot!!!!
Clementine, that's another definition of a basket case.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Nikki

Haacht, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you can't be saying god is imperfect.
:)
I wouldn't dare commit such blasphemy ;)

I might suggest that their god, creator of black widow spiders, the black plague and vampire fish that swim up a man's penis, has a bit of a sadistic streak though ...

And then I remember he's a part of their collective delusion and that makes me happy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is a composite of the many languages that have been spoken in the British Isles over the centuries. "Tail," for instance, is Germanic in origin, as is "tale" but from very different roots (taegl vs talu), and they were probably pronounce quite differently from each other in their original forms. In modern English, they are pronounce the same, but the spellings reflect their etymologies.
Oh, thank for that!:-))

i think i overreacted to what kitten said. well i'm human too, even i loose it sometimes!!

i'm sorry kitten!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Clothing is optional.
Didn't you see the sign?
lol what sign? oh blumin heck, why don't i get stuff????

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>A lawyer eh. See if I can get some free information. I was told by an advisor that a living trust would be better than a will. However the cost of this trust was 2 grand. I have been told that a will is in the vicinity of 600 to 1,000. I'm probably being rude here, sorry, and I'll understand completely if you don't care to respond.
There are differences from state to state, but yes, generally a living trust is generally far preferable to a will. This is especially the case if you are (or even were) married, have children, own real property, have a business, or have a sizable estate.

Fees can vary. Boston of course tends to be high-end, but you should be able to find a sole practitioner or a small firm that specializes in estate planning, for a fee closer to what you quote here for a will. I have attorney friends (in large firms) who might know of somebody. If you're interested, send me a pm and I can inquire.

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol what sign? oh blumin heck, why don't i get stuff????
Can you see my avatar picture?

It might not be visible yet. Topix is sometimes slow to check avatar pics.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know, I have never looked.
18Nov12.....

......annudder schidt-for-brains dat just got up and copied Catcher.

Ps:....You 'richardFU' really are an eeejit.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
You still will not answer the question.
18Noc12.....

.....Oh!!!!!!!!!

Ps:.....Who Made Da Dirt???

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hehehehehe i love kids!!!!!they the best, but they too hard to control when there's too many. i work in a primary school and flamin heck they drive me crazyyy up the wall!!! they're like, miss u sooo silly and they think they're clever than me. then i tell them i'm not coming in next week and then they're like, we'll behave miss don't go and then next week it's the same shit again, oh God!!!!! aahhhhhhh!! cutie annoying sweetie pies, that's what they are!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is a composite of the many languages that have been spoken in the British Isles over the centuries. "Tail," for instance, is Germanic in origin, as is "tale" but from very different roots (taegl vs talu), and they were probably pronounce quite differently from each other in their original forms. In modern English, they are pronounce the same, but the spellings reflect their etymologies.
18Nov12.....

.....Naw.

Ps:....The only ding dat beats a goot piece of 'tail' is a good schidt.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,101 - 133,120 of216,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••