Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#138254 Nov 17, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Tail.
It's "tail".
Unless you mean that they tell stories.
18Nov12.....

....Nope.

Ps:...Its 'tail' stories alright. CheckOut 'dinKing'....da 'hole' king....seconded by 'christineM da Snatch' & seepage eeejit.

Forever and Ever
Bobloblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#138255 Nov 17, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
i thought i was doing fine too, but i don't think so anymore.
thinking confuses me too much, but i'll try!
8Nov12.....

.....Just leave it up to BobLoblah and the toe of BobLoblah's boot to unThink 'dinKing'.

Ps:....and den sum tooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#138256 Nov 17, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Tail.
It's "tail".
lol, they're tell-tails.

it's the english language, it's got too many words that sound the same, but spelt differently and have different meanings. Why is it like that?

Location hidden

#138257 Nov 17, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>18Nov12.....
.....Do you smoke after sex???
Ps:....You have ta 'dink' about dis von.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I don't get it!

I never had sex!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, i really don't get it, tell me what u mean???

Location hidden

#138258 Nov 17, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>8Nov12.....
.....Just leave it up to BobLoblah and the toe of BobLoblah's boot to unThink 'dinKing'.
Ps:....and den sum tooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
hehehehehe

ok, if u say so.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#138259 Nov 17, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me chuckle.
Can you give us a timeline?
It would be easier for you to do that since your fear keeps you on here more than me.

Time is something I'm not worried about. I'm a Christian.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#138260 Nov 17, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
what? she said she was going to wipe me off the planet! how did i not understand it?
And i'm no religious bigot, so i can't be eagle!
She never said she wanted to wipe YOU off the planet.

She was talking about the system of religion, not the people who follow religion.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#138261 Nov 17, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it!
I never had sex!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, i really don't get it, tell me what u mean???
The answer is, I don't know, I never looked.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#138262 Nov 17, 2012
Well one must remember daffy is still at children's books reading level so he may have meant tale not tail.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Tail.
It's "tail".

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#138263 Nov 17, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop been a coward. Stop trying to deflect
You said I have posted lies yet you have NEVER show one one post where I have lied.
Get over yourself, are you telling us that you have never lied?

Lexington, KY

#138264 Nov 17, 2012
A good feminine hygiene wash will solve that fishy problem dear.:)
;)
:))
:P
:d
;D
XD
:()-----
8========D---------(O)(O)
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say that pls, I haven't been able to sleep for the past week, i can't take no more!!!!!!!!
I know you're up to something! something very fishy!!!:-?

Location hidden

#138265 Nov 17, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
She never said she wanted to wipe YOU off the planet.
She was talking about the system of religion, not the people who follow religion.
yh i know, but she'll have to kill me to do that. I'm not living in a world that doesn't allow me to believe in my religion!!! The saints are the only people that are good on this planet, i'm never going to stop loving them, i'd rather die then live without love!!!!!!

If i can accept people not believing in God, why can't she accept people that believe in him? atheists are murders and rapists too, i don't say, OMG the atheist is a rapist coz he doesn't believe in God. Noooooooooooooo, he's a rapist coz he doesn't understand love!!!! Just coz people say they love God from their mouths, that doesn't mean they love him from their hearts!

Southern Illinois

#138266 Nov 17, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle, how can you say that you love them, when you think they (including me) are going to hell and not worthy of God's love???? Or have i understood you wrong, like i did with kitten???
Sweets, I do love everyone on this site. How could I say I hate them when I really donít.

I do my best to not tell people theyíre going to hell. Itís not for me to judge people where they are going.

2 Peter 3:9
King James Version (KJV)

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Location hidden

#138267 Nov 17, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
A good feminine hygiene wash will solve that fishy problem dear.:)
;)
:))
:P
;D
XD
:()-----
8========D---------(O)(O)
<quoted text>
I DON'T GET IT?? I SAID U WERE FISHY, NOT ME!!

AND STOP THINKING WRONG! U SILLY DIRTY FISH!!!!!!!

Liberty guy, have u seen the light or something? Have u finally understood hindus believe in 1 God? lllllllllol :)

Location hidden

#138268 Nov 17, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is, I don't know, I never looked.
Oh shoot, i still don't get it!

does smoking have a dirty meaning?

Southern Illinois

#138269 Nov 17, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17Nov12.....
.....Fine for that.
Ps:.....BUT do not use a coupla examples dat makes ALL engineeers and technicians in Oil and Gas industry look like eeejits.
BobLoblay has been there for 40+ yearsand 25+ as Project Manager and was raised with oil in BobLoblah's veins. Been there. Done that.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
My good man, thank you for your service to the oil and gas industry.[tipping hat]

Location hidden

#138270 Nov 17, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweets, I do love everyone on this site. How could I say I hate them when I really donít.
I do my best to not tell people theyíre going to hell. Itís not for me to judge people where they are going.
King James Version (KJV)
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
sweetie dear, but in your heart u already judged them!! am i wrong again?

Lexington, KY

#138271 Nov 17, 2012
Of course you don't.

:)
;)
:D
;P
:()
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T GET IT?? I SAID U WERE FISHY, NOT ME!!
AND STOP THINKING WRONG! U SILLY DIRTY FISH!!!!!!!
Liberty guy, have u seen the light or something? Have u finally understood hindus believe in 1 God? lllllllllol :)

Lexington, KY

#138272 Nov 17, 2012
You are already in hell. To purposely live in such ignorant darkness and fight to remain there is a sure definition of hell.

Btw you know the concept of hell and even the name hell was stolen from the Greek gods right?

The NT writers couldn't even come up with a new name!

Sheesh!
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
King James Version (KJV)

Southern Illinois

#138273 Nov 17, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle...there were atheists before the theory of evolution existed. It's not a requirement for disbelieving in silly imagined deities.
I could explain to you each and every fossil hominin, what evidence was used to place it, why and how professionals do that.
But each time I take the time to explain it to you, it falls on deaf ears. You are willfully ignorant. As Timn writes, anything that contradicts your beliefs is white noise, no matter how rational, logical, evidence based.
Which means you really don't think like we do. It's like you're living in a different universe where the rules of logic don't apply. You're an example of what Sam Harris means when he says (something like) "you cannot reason with someone who doesn't respect logic or who cannot think rationally. They're not interested and they don't care."
I thank you for your deepest sincere thoughts. I dedicate the following scripture to you my love.

Romans 8:38-39
King James Version (KJV)

38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 9 min Richardfs 166
God' existence 1 hr polymath257 84
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 hr serfs up 2,606
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr J RULES 23,239
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 5 hr Mikko 5
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr Mikko 1,452
Evidence for God! 6 hr Morse 369
More from around the web