Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#128721 Oct 9, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a proper sentence.“Very Funny.”
Good try.

"That was" is implied.

But I like that you are showing an interest in grammar.

It's about time!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#128722 Oct 9, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. perhaps the movie had nothing to do with the murders and was used as a convenient excuse to kill infidels ??..

The mind of the fanatical Muslim is hard for the western mind to understand. I would say that the price of life and the honor of live and let live ,
are very very low key in the minds of the extremists , fanatics and mentally disturbed. Like the batman killer , all the rest like them, have different values of a living being than most of us.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#128723 Oct 9, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. like homosexuality, causation of bigotry doesn't matter ..
.. your dislike is directed at a class of people, not individuals. Therefore you pigeonhole and discriminate against a group ..
.. your dislike of atheists is also directed at a group of people. You dislike atheists without knowing them ..
.. again, feel free to dislike anybody you want without knowing who the are ..
When they band together they are no longer individuals. There is a difference.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#128724 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
awww....
"The percentage of Protestant adults in the U.S. has reached a low of 48 percent"
...but...
"The majority of Americans (73%) identify themselves as Christians."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_...
It is 2012. When was your data Collected?

Location hidden

#128725 Oct 9, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, Double Fine will make them pretty.
Lol , but Chaz was pretty till he... um turned herself into a werewolf. lol

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#128726 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're an atheist.
Quit being so obtuse.
If I'm talking about atheism & I say "you people", you should know that I mean atheists.
Likewise, if I'm talking about gays & I say "you people", you should know I'm talking about gays.
And when I say, "Dumbass funded.", you know who I am talking about, Right?

“God=Registered Sex Offender!”

Since: Jul 12

Wylie, TX

#128728 Oct 9, 2012
better not tell wrote:
<quoted text>
You just provided another example to the world of how rude and ugly an atheist is, even while in general conversation.
You became this way because you were probably raised in a world where bible study and prayer have been abandoned or prohibited, or were raised by irresponsible uncaring atheist parents.
And Bible-believing, TRUE Christians, like ME, are sexy and polite. Take a good look at my profile pic. I was raised by TRUE Christian parents and I turned out just nifty...Hell, I'm a BETTER Christian than you...I'm America's BEST Christian...As to prayer being prohibited, I find that MOST Christians are TOO ASHAMED to pray in public when the Holy Spirit calls on them to squat and holler and roll on the ground...I do this regularly at Home Depot when I'm shopping for nail guns and two-by-fours for my own personal crucifixion....NO ONE BUT YOURSELF prohibits you from praying...FAKE-ASS Christian! ROFLMAO!

“God=Registered Sex Offender!”

Since: Jul 12

Wylie, TX

#128731 Oct 9, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why we are called upon to detest all unsaved trash, including MORMONS...The Bible COMMANDS us to DETEST all those who are not TRUE Christians and God told me to hate the likes of FAKE Christians like you. You are no longer an individual. You are promote HERESY. There is a difference. Glory!

Location hidden

#128732 Oct 9, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I actually prefer you to have your freedom.
But...you might want to say "defend my freedom at all costs" instead of "murder you for my freedom."
I was bad I'm sorry I really didn't mean anyone in this forum anyway. I somewhat know you all , which means I do have feelings for you and couldn't hurt you, you especially. Dave would have to get 50 lash's wet noodle though.
Martintina Numbskulvolia would get thrown into a locked gay bath where he would have to spend the rest of his life.
But seriously please forgive my rudeness and insensitivity.
I'm really much more chivalrous than that. I feel as though I bruised my honor though unintentionally.

Location hidden

#128734 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
How did your friend figure the strength of a supposed 26,000 year old woman?
PUUHHH-LEASE
The muscle connections to her bones were probably similar to a professional athletes.

Location hidden

#128736 Oct 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>When all the gays go to a Muslim country and march for this so-called right and come out victorious, then I will listen to the madness.
Don't bring your insanity to my land of the free, which is granted by virtue of my religion, and then try to assume gay insanity on us. Gays have the right to be gay as far as their door and skin reaches, when gays reached into my house and into my skin, then it is time to shut the gay closet door shut along with their hate.

You just can't wash that gay out of your hair can you? lol

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#128739 Oct 9, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I was bad I'm sorry I really didn't mean anyone in this forum anyway. I somewhat know you all , which means I do have feelings for you and couldn't hurt you, you especially. Dave would have to get 50 lash's wet noodle though.
Martintina Numbskulvolia would get thrown into a locked gay bath where he would have to spend the rest of his life.
I'm really much more chivalrous than that. I feel as though I bruised my honor though unintentionally.
"Or stain her honor, or her new brocade...."

From Alexander Pope's Rape of the Lock. A zeugma.

:)

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#128742 Oct 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you did. Gays were born straight, xx or xy, but they chose to change, so what. So, did pedophiles and zoophiliacs, it is only by your assertion of moral superioty over those groups that you even open your mouth. You did this, by proclaiming that you no longer were part of the 302 class, when the same science evidence placed you all there.
Sorry, I have hit my weekly limit of talking to trolls.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#128743 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're an atheist.
Quit being so obtuse.
If I'm talking about atheism & I say "you people", you should know that I mean atheists.
Likewise, if I'm talking about gays & I say "you people", you should know I'm talking about gays.
.. typical man. Expects me to be a mind reader ..

With Established Harem

#128746 Oct 9, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no group of people will see all things identically. My point is rather simple - the individual must be considered, not the group ..

With Established Harem

#128749 Oct 9, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>But seriously please forgive my rudeness and insensitivity. I'm really much more chivalrous than that. I feel as though I bruised my honor though unintentionally.
<< smooch >>

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#128750 Oct 9, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no group of people will see all things identically. My point is rather simple - the individual must be considered, not the group ..
Like I said, when it becomes a group, it becomes something else.

If you identify yourself as part of a group, then you lose your individual identity, You become a gang.

Location hidden

#128751 Oct 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>When all the gays go to a Muslim country and march for this so-called right and come out victorious, then I will listen to the madness.
Don't bring your insanity to my land of the free, which is granted by virtue of my religion, and then try to assume gay insanity on us. Gays have the right to be gay as far as their door and skin reaches, when gays reached into my house and into my skin, then it is time to shut the gay closet door shut along with their hate.
What about all those gay friends you speak of? Do you "shut the gay closet dooor shut" on them? Whatever that means. It's time for you to open your gay closet door open.

Chewy toy?

Location hidden

#128752 Oct 9, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I was bad I'm sorry I really didn't mean anyone in this forum anyway. I somewhat know you all , which means I do have feelings for you and couldn't hurt you, you especially. Dave would have to get 50 lash's wet noodle though.
I still like you. And btw, I have nothing against men. It's not their fault that they were born that way.

:-)

Location hidden

#128753 Oct 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text> the gays are expanding.
As is your stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 hr Eagle 12 2,272
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 hr polymath257 23,199
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 11 hr Yiago 148
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 17 hr _Bad Company 141
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 17 hr thetruth 34
God' existence 17 hr thetruth 67
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists Fri Crazy Mess 1
More from around the web