Do you know what the Passover is?1. The pyraomids were built mikenia before the Hebrews even existed.
2. The Hebrews are the same peole as the Canaanires.
3. There is no record in all of Egypt for slave labor. Rather the archaelogical record and several written records indicates that laborers on the royal building projects were well provided for.
4. Even many Jewish scholars admit that the "Exodus" is more Heroic Legend than History.
5. Jesus never mentions Exodus, Pharoe or Egypt. So as far as Chrisitnaity should be concerned, it is as meaningless as Stonehenge is to Hinduism.
Do you know where the celebration of the Passover came from?
Did you know that Jesus celebrated the Passover?
Iím not interested in the infidels account of where it derived from.
King James Version (KJV)
17. Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?
18. And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.
19. And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready the passover.
As far as evidence of slave labor. The evidence stands tall in the form of pyramids.