Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258485 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#115854 Aug 1, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovey dove, you are all over the place this morning. Morning in Colorado, that is.
My love, you are the educated one with all of that mental discipline. Yet you are making error after error. Didn't they teach you to double check your presentation as well as facts?
I can be excused for such. I am just an uneducated misogynistic Neanderthal whose heart is softened by your lovely face and even more attractive ass when you show it.
Get some sleep, sweet.
Are you aware that Christine is dyslexic?

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#115855 Aug 1, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Bollocks, since when did you earn yourself a medical doctorate – let me guess, just a minute, I’m thinking … never. You are just as clueless as my early christian teachers were 30 years ago and that was f*cking completely clueless way back then. You are ready to make a diagnosis based on nothing more than misunderstanding and guesswork, that’s the christian way, good to see you keeping your end up
Funnily enough you expert (LOL) diagnosis is total bollocks, it is an eyesight problem, that manifests itself in difficulty interpreting words and symbols. Luckilly there is medial expertise and equipment that can and does reduce the symptoms so basically what you and all the other christian disability mockers and ignoramuses thing it totally irrelevant.
If you want to have a go at mocking brain function try mocking yourself, you makes wonderful guesses based on davesworld intuition and a bronze age myth. Now that takes pure psychosis.
Honey if you want to mock disability with nothing more than lack of knowledge then feel free to get you a$$ kicked.
I tire of your obnoxious attitude, stop lying about cigarettes, go and see your dealer and get a fix of the good stuff, that crap you are using now mixed with washing power is making you froth at the mouth
Your emotional reaction to your difficulty in communicating, and therefore being understood, has rolled you into a snowball of raw emotions. You should have trained yourself to recognize those errors. What you see is what your mind processes. IN ALL OF US. BTW, there is a huge difference between defecate, defect, and deflection in the English language.

It isn't just a matter of switched letters.

We all have problems communicating our thoughts via words and the written language. It is partly because of those different minds processing those symbols differently. I have great difficulty getting people to understand what I present even though they are basic things we all understand in our own way on the physical level. I and most people do not go into screeching attacks on others for not understanding as you and many of the atheist on here do.

You have a problem. You get on a public forum and rant and rail in an emotional fashion against people for their religious beliefs. Then you get tired of their being obnoxious and disrespectful of you in response to such and in violation of your assured superior knowledge. Young lady, WTFRU?

Then you pull the disability card.

I would post STFU, bitch, but I am a refined and understanding person. I would not do such a thing. I have an understanding of the weaknesses of human beings.

:-)

Rocky Ford, CO

#115856 Aug 1, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
So?

Does such give her special privileges on here?

You probably think so, what with the mental issues you have.

Your getting high so often has affected your brain.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#115857 Aug 1, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he is he just gets his kicks mocking disability, it’s a christian thing so I’m afraid I (and you) will never understand it.

And one of several very good reasons why I am proud to have left the christian church behind in my childhood

A few years ago on another forum I actually saw a christian taking the p|ss out of the paralympics. I asked him when was the last time he competed for his country, strangely enough he never replied but he continued his mockery. It’s the christian way and completely expected.

Rocky Ford, CO

#115858 Aug 1, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he is he just gets his kicks mocking disability, it’s a christian thing so I’m afraid I (and you) will never understand it.
And one of several very good reasons why I am proud to have left the christian church behind in my childhood
A few years ago on another forum I actually saw a christian taking the p|ss out of the paralympics. I asked him when was the last time he competed for his country, strangely enough he never replied but he continued his mockery. It’s the christian way and completely expected.
Only the strong survive.

That is the Darwin way.

Don't need to hear your religious shit.

Fade away gracefully, lovey.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#115859 Aug 1, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the strong survive.
That is the Darwin way.
I think it's time for a new tin foil hat, Davey.

Rocky Ford, CO

#115860 Aug 1, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's time for a new tin foil hat, Davey.
You do?

Are you going with a different color this time? One with a sharper peak to fit your point, maybe?

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#115861 Aug 1, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Does such give her special privileges on here?
You probably think so, what with the mental issues you have.
Your getting high so often has affected your brain.
Not nearly as bad as all those fart bubbles did yours?

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#115862 Aug 1, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, there is not. Subjective religious phenomena is not proof. Devout muslims feel the same connection to allah that you do to jesus. Is that proof? Jews feel religious euphoria and connection too, is that proof? Hindus? Etc?
As soon as you learn that your personal feelings for god mean nothing to the rest of the world, you will stop making yourself look like an idiot.
I get the occasional headrush from some good weed.

Rocky Ford, CO

#115863 Aug 1, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the occasional headrush from some good weed.
You need to forego that bad stuff. It done hurt you, already.

#115865 Aug 1, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You do?
Are you going with a different color this time? One with a sharper peak to fit your point, maybe?
You wanted me do draw a model of the atom in by ignoring figures and using colours, no you want a different cultured foil hat? What’s your fascination with colour?

#115866 Aug 1, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the strong survive.
That is the Darwin way.
Well you see, I’ve survived even after having to contend with ignorant pratts like you. I proved you to be an ignoramus inhabitant of davesworld and if you don’t like that then p|ss off away from this PUBLIC forum

Rocky Ford, CO

#115867 Aug 1, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanted me do draw a model of the atom in by ignoring figures and using colours, no you want a different cultured foil hat? What’s your fascination with colour?
I am a very visually oriented person. I like color.

I believe the average human eye can discern something like 8000 colors. Much more nuance in color than words. Probably due to some evolutionary link with EM.:-)

That pukey green hat Aerobatty has been wearing was getting a little old.

Rocky Ford, CO

#115868 Aug 1, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you see, I’ve survived even after having to contend with ignorant pratts like you. I proved you to be an ignoramus inhabitant of davesworld and if you don’t like that then p|ss off away from this PUBLIC forum
The only reason you have survived is because of some silly superstitions about humans being more than just meat, lovey. You could have been drowned for not meeting educational requirements in a less superstitious society. Ooh, a defect!! Oh well, the parents will just have to put another one in the oven. Maybe it will come out better.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#115869 Aug 1, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the average human eye can discern something like 8000 colors. Much more nuance in color than words. Probably due to some evolutionary link with EM.:-)
Go sniff some more fart bubbles.

Rocky Ford, CO

#115871 Aug 1, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Go sniff some more fart bubbles.
If you hadn't spent so much time sniffing them at the source, you wouldn't need a new hat.

You dog, you.

Hey, Batty, you could realize your dream of being a comedian. But you would have to pair up with me and be Dave's Dummy.

But I would use a stick, not my hand.

#115872 Aug 1, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you get that from looking in the mirror too much. By no means as many colours as numbers. Feel free to dream in colour, let the facts of reality happen around you.

Pukey green, have you looked at you washed out avatar lately?

#115873 Aug 1, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason you have survived is because of some silly superstitions about humans being more than just meat, lovey. You could have been drowned for not meeting educational requirements in a less superstitious society. Ooh, a defect!! Oh well, the parents will just have to put another one in the oven. Maybe it will come out better.
Yes, true same applied to you. But luckily for me we live (well some of us do) in an enlightened age. And you could have been drowned for being a subnormal dreamer and a lying toad but I’m not complaining.

Educational requirements? Well I suppose 3 Bachelors and 2 masters is below your standard, tell me did you graduate condescending bigotry school or does it come naturally?

Honey, you have just lost a friend, I hope you are proud you ignorant moron

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#115874 Aug 1, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't be on the same train, I promise you.
Ooops, I hear your train whistle. You better get going, lol.
Sounds to me that you are a lying POS. Why am I not surprised?

Why do Christians lie so much? Who would want a religion based on lies?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#115875 Aug 1, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
.... To kill oneself is murderer and that's not cool.
And yet you encourage me to do this. This is the "morality" of Christinanity and why it needs to be wiped from the face of the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 10 min Eagle 12 - 32,585
what science will NEVER be able to prove 39 min Eagle 12 - 10
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 40 min 15th Dalai Lama 80,049
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) 49 min Eagle 12 - 106
News People's forum - Get off the fence of religious... (May '10) 53 min Eagle 12 - 69
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) 2 hr Eagle 12 - 154
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
More from around the web