1) For starters the Bible promoted a healthy low fat diet. That was thousands of years before it was known that high triglycerides and cholesterol promotes heart disease.<quoted text>
Just exactly what was it that the Bible got right? Please, expound.
2) Secondly Hygiene for infection control. This was long before microbiology became known to mankind.
3) Third, quarantines for dangerous diseases. Which in fact is still being used today in the case of Ebola virus.
4) Thou shalt not steal. That law is still valid just as it was thousands of years ago.
5) Thou shalt not kill. Meaning murdering your fellow neighbor. Partner if murder was legal you would not be walking on the face of the earth.
6) Honoring your father and mother. Is that so bad to give respect to the people that raised you? Do you think the Bible got that wrong?
7) What you reap you sow. That means if you are a heathen breaking every law known to man you are going to reap what you sown. It was valid thousands of years ago and it still valid today.
8) The Castle Doctrine- A law that allows for one to defend his home.
These are just a few the Bible got right.