Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
219,761 - 219,780 of 224,390 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Once in a while it seems to are trying hit me with a zinger.
Could you elucidate them more better when you do?
....You've been polite enough to me ( so Thank-You )...I just saw everybody picking on your image ..and , like a good monkey I joined in ...

I need maturity ...for sure ..!!
UidiotRAceMakewo rldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

sergeant slaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pinhead, do I have to come out of retirement and teach you a lesson? Read the constitution, the bill of rights, and the federalist papers before you open your mouth. I bleed red, white, and blue.
WWE Smack Down for sure! Hulk hogan will have field day with you Sergeant Slaughter! Salute you Superior Grunt! Look readup on 1st, 2nd and 4th Amendment OD USC! Know now take you BS and return to you Hell how lowly grunting AIRHEAD! bAHAHHAHAAAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

how = HOLE! bAHAHAHAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I actually have a ' different ' opinion than most of my Christians brothers ..
I don't aver that America is a Christian Nation ...It's possible the the seat of power in this country, we so dearly love ...Is Masonic .?
What is that different from Xtain bros , i don't think so, unless you clarify that, else i see you black or white, expand!

masonic, you got it! You are brain of that outfit, you deserve bloody medal iron cross! ABbababaababa

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....You've been polite enough to me ( so Thank-You )...I just saw everybody picking on your image ..and , like a good monkey I joined in ...
I need maturity ...for sure ..!!
Well, thank you for telling me that. I couldn't understand why you were gunning for me a couple of times before and there. We have never crossed swords.

You have displayed intelligence and maturity on here since I started reading your posts. That response shows some class, also.
Ar aR

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

UidiotRAceMakeworldPeace wrote:
Know now take you BS and return to you Hell how lowly grunting
Riiiiiight.....

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/de...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You don't understand ...Native Americans aren't peaceful Nations , they love spilling blood , they aspire to be a " warrior " ..!
They are ' peaceful ' NOW.......after....the Calvary broke their war machine ..!
i gotta to Agree Disagree! Out of over 510 tribal nation only few tribal are warlike in nature The Comanche, Apache, Cherokee, Sioux and few i miss! Know now take you BS and shove up your.... you ones invaded there lands first and they have rights to defend their land and families! You not ignorant are you, i call you out again!

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thank you for telling me that. I couldn't understand why you were gunning for me a couple of times before and there. We have never crossed swords.
You have displayed intelligence and maturity on here since I started reading your posts. That response shows some class, also.
Merci beucoup, monsieur.

On the road again, but this time not mizzourible.

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Beaucoup.

Damn Siri.

Elle ne parle pas Francaise.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
...My highly evolved intelligence ( which you noticed ....up your butt "Ben Adams",.)

I saw you have 'thick skin'...and, I felt horrible for our Atheists friends "Idiotracemakeworldpeace " ....is SO embarrassing , and they are too afraid to confront him .

Thank-you for showing us , Christian aren't afraid of breaking ranks ...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....exactly , how many of Carl Boggs observations ....were conducted during the Cold War ...That would make them " defensive " ...Communism is so very destructive , they had to built walls to keep their populations interned ...
Let me guess You McCarthism Paranioa had reared it ugly head again ! Look Those in corrupted power that you kowtow needed to manufacture a boogeyman that is Communism..., so can incite ignorant public jingoist pride and manipulate American public opinion to support and illegal wars overseas like sending troops into Vietnam ! And When the our Americans Found out what our US militarist imperailism were doing in Vietnam, Ameircan Protested to end the war in Vietnam! Know about Honio Jane! U lost the again to American Public who destested with US govt militarism! BAhahahahhaaa

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

<quoted text>i gotta to Agree Disagree! Out of over 510 tribal nation only few tribal are warlike in nature The Comanche, Apache, Cherokee, Sioux and few i miss! Know now take you BS and shove up your.... you ones invaded there lands first and they have rights to defend their land and families! You not ignorant are you, i call you out again!
..Many tribes I haven't met ....but, I assert they ALL claim to be Warriors ....ask, a white person that ..

Ummm...No , I just work here ...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Ar aR wrote:
LOL! A great one, hope they lowly peon see it !,!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

<quoted text>What is that different from Xtain bros , i don't think so, unless you clarify that, else i see you black or white, expand!
masonic, you got it! You are brain of that outfit, you deserve bloody medal iron cross! ABbababaababa
....Sorry you are right , Masonic are theists ..but, so are Muslims ..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Sorry you are right , Masonic are theists ..but, so are Muslims ..
you have various Secret /semisecret Society! As Early Freemasons were Christian men and in fact Christianity was incorporated into Freemasonry in some ways and some survived to today! Read more grunter! ABhahaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Many tribes I haven't met ....but, I assert they ALL claim to be Warriors ....ask, a white person that ..
Ummm...No , I just work here ...
when need to defend there land and famalies as not many are warlike but will defend, you BS again grunter and grasping for straws again PAle face!! bhahahaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

ADD! Archbishop Helder Camara, Brazilian liberation theologist
"
When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Martin Luther King, Jr.
"
It is a sad fact that because of comfort, complacency, a morbid fear of communism, and our proneness to adjust to injustice, the Western nations that initiated so much of the revolutionary spirit of the modern world have now become the arch-anti-revolutionaries.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Bill Moyers, The Secret Government, p89

How does it happen that to be anticommunist we become undemocratic, as if we have to subvert our society in order to save it?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Some of you not like gore! ABhahahaaa

Gore Vidal, Dreaming War, p174
'
Without communism—once monolithic and on the march—our state lacks a Wizard of Oz to terrify all the people all the time. So the state looks inward, at the true enemy, who turns out to be—who else? the people of the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••