Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#228806 May 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK. I know ASL but I can't prove I have hands.
We Todd

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#228807 May 9, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
She hasn't contacted anyone for a long, long time. I don't know.
Little one, my momma died in old age before you were born.
..so..?...ahhh.."Dave Nelson"..??

What are you wearing ..?
UidiotRAceMakewo rldPeace

United States

#228808 May 9, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I do ..I do ..( instead of saying ' I ' they tend to use the pronoun ' me ')...
" me thinks "..." me saw "...etc
NO NO NO lowly war mongering simian!

I Think you a moron! I saw you in outfit of Jesus nailed to Iron Cross byu the Romans BAhahahaaaa

Las Vegas, NV

#228810 May 9, 2014
UidiotRAceMakeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>NO NO NO lowly war mongering simian!
I Think you a moron! I saw you in outfit of Jesus nailed to Iron Cross byu the Romans BAhahahaaaa
...I'm not ' lowly'...!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#228811 May 9, 2014
<quoted text>NO NO NO lowly war mongering simian!
Hmmmm..

we could collect you posts for making anagrams from.

Less messy than alphabet soup.

United States

#228812 May 9, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Me can read ..I like puppies ..
It was Christendom who eradicated smallpox , it's Christendom who is spreading democracy , education ,....the list goes ' on ', but I don't wish to get everybody on this thread sexually aroused ..
You can not read ... you like red devils! ABhahahaaaa

You ignorant learn from history US fundie ChrIstian Soldiers ,that American Holocaust you introduced a genocidal and many wars on Native Indians of N.America , you haad mass murdered over 90 million plus indians , Introducing first A biowarfare weapon on native indians , that Small pox in blanket, that mass murdered many. Go look at ugly selves in the Mirror, you cold hearted war mongering grunts and do ruminated if you any empathy for many lives you mass murdered so many worldwide with war machines... you minions of Satan do go back to your hell holes !Q! MwhABhahahahaahaa

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#228813 May 9, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..so..?...ahhh.." Dave Nelson"..??
What are you wearing ..?
?

Once in a while it seems to are trying hit me with a zinger.

Could you elucidate them more better when you do?

United States

#228814 May 9, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm..
we could collect you posts for making anagrams from.
Less messy than alphabet soup.
Ooooh Wee! Yet you another insipid mendacious Obsequious Subservient of fool in our very presence! Here some English for u to look up in dictionary . hehhehee Bahahhahaaa

Las Vegas, NV

#228815 May 9, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not exactly following your train-of thought here, but let's just say that i don't wanna come-off as unreasonable to your view.
i'm of the opinion that MUCH, if not all of our dependency on the medical field is due to our misplaced faith in IT rather than in God our provider & Great Physician:-)
...Don't you dare go all Christian Science on me ...!!

I'm merely pointing out ....this entitlement feeling ...WHICH I HATE ..!!....

Just because we're Americans ..???

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228816 May 9, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I do ..I do ..( instead of saying ' I ' they tend to use the pronoun ' me ')...
" me thinks "..." me saw "...etc
Lol

Some of them use "we", "we don't like you", "we've already posted that".

Las Vegas, NV

#228817 May 9, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
?
..not gay ...No elucidations for you ...you sicko ..

United States

#228818 May 9, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm not ' lowly'...!
Yes you a lowly sycophants , minions of Satan! Did you know Former President Carter even talked that US = Satan! Bhahahahahahaa Want to know What he said? Bahahahaaa

Las Vegas, NV

#228820 May 9, 2014
<quoted text>Yes you a lowly sycophants , minions of Satan! Did you know Former President Carter even talked that US = Satan! Bhahahahahahaa Want to know What he said? Bahahahaaa
...I actually have a ' different ' opinion than most of my Christians brothers ..

I don't aver that America is a Christian Nation ...It's possible the the seat of power in this country, we so dearly love ...Is Masonic .?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#228821 May 9, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
?
You will be better in a liquid state , no understanding needed ...just pour you in?

Las Vegas, NV

#228822 May 9, 2014
<quoted text>You can not read ... you like red devils! ABhahahaaaa
You ignorant learn from history US fundie ChrIstian Soldiers ,that American Holocaust you introduced a genocidal and many wars on Native Indians of N.America , you haad mass murdered over 90 million plus indians , Introducing first A biowarfare weapon on native indians , that Small pox in blanket, that mass murdered many. Go look at ugly selves in the Mirror, you cold hearted war mongering grunts and do ruminated if you any empathy for many lives you mass murdered so many worldwide with war machines... you minions of Satan do go back to your hell holes !Q! MwhABhahahahaahaa
..You don't understand ...Native Americans aren't peaceful Nations , they love spilling blood , they aspire to be a " warrior " ..!

They are ' peaceful ' NOW.......after....the Calvary broke their war machine ..!

Las Vegas, NV

#228823 May 9, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Look Grunting Religious nutcase ! In Spanish/Chinese ----> SI SI SI SI!
It was not defensive, actually you invaded many nations worldwide, know about you US militaristic Neo_imperailism of Obnoxious Manifest Destiny, PNAC Agendas, American Exceptionalism... you Sly Machevillians leo Straussian philosophy and Jocabian Precepts... no wonder you ignorant, As The sly Founding Fathers had there own religion and own Church based- Xtain Fundamentalism
The corrupted US military based its religion on xtain fundamentalism
\
What about his below, you clueless about your War History! Below is just tip of iceberg of our US ugly war History on the world, not listed are war and many war and wars since inception of birth nation , i mean a warring US empire of ill repute. Bahahhahaahaaaa
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua, Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...
ADD!
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention during the ...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, Iraq... In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
....exactly , how many of Carl Boggs observations ....were conducted during the Cold War ...That would make them " defensive " ...Communism is so very destructive , they had to built walls to keep their populations interned ...
sergeant slaughter

Butler, PA

#228824 May 9, 2014
<quoted text>can't you read no athiest nor religous! Religions are many causes of many wars worldwide with help of Nationalism what does that mean dodo bird religious nut case that you are ! Bahhahahaaa
Hey pinhead, do I have to come out of retirement and teach you a lesson? Read the constitution, the bill of rights, and the federalist papers before you open your mouth. I bleed red, white, and blue.

Las Vegas, NV

#228825 May 9, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
?
....You've been polite enough to me ( so Thank-You )...I just saw everybody picking on your image ..and , like a good monkey I joined in ...

I need maturity ...for sure ..!!

United States

#228826 May 9, 2014
sergeant slaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pinhead, do I have to come out of retirement and teach you a lesson? Read the constitution, the bill of rights, and the federalist papers before you open your mouth. I bleed red, white, and blue.
WWE Smack Down for sure! Hulk hogan will have field day with you Sergeant Slaughter! Salute you Superior Grunt! Look readup on 1st, 2nd and 4th Amendment OD USC! Know now take you BS and return to you Hell how lowly grunting AIRHEAD! bAHAHHAHAAAA

United States

#228827 May 9, 2014
how = HOLE! bAHAHAHAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God' existence 1 hr polymath257 84
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 hr serfs up 2,606
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr J RULES 23,239
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 3 hr thetruth 165
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 5 hr Mikko 5
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr Mikko 1,452
Evidence for God! 5 hr Morse 369
More from around the web