Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228643 May 8, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Ah so, cheap stuff in store , me believe ... now you pay cash.
Me so happy, have love of Jesus!
Okaaaaay.....

Lay of the hash, brother.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228644 May 8, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
Post a picture of yourself. A real one.
Then get back to me.
You can't afford her....

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#228645 May 8, 2014
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/athe...

Why not exploit a good market of suckers?

Hey, Darwin would have done it.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#228646 May 8, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Post a picture of yourself. A real one.

Then get back to me.
No way. Been there done that. I've learnt my lesson. Even rr wouldn't stop going on about my hair and he's married!

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#228647 May 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You can't afford her....

http://www.google.com/imgres...
lol

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#228648 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that your community of 'rational atheist' oxymorons is any different that any other one?
You know. Attacking Christians while they are daily doing good.
Smile.
Thinking wrote:
Poor grammar. Grimace.
<quoted text>
Typo honey.

You get hurt easy, don't you.

Smirk.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#228649 May 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
No way. Been there done that. I've learnt my lesson. Even rr wouldn't stop going on about my hair and he's married!
Uh huh.

You ain't got the balls.

So you hide in the shadows.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#228650 May 8, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Uh huh.

You ain't got the balls.

So you hide in the shadows.
That's right. I don't have balls.

Lol.

You gunna call me a chicken next? How about some mom jokes?

Paw Paw is delicious you know. Especially sprinkled with a little sugar.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#228651 May 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. I don't have balls.
Lol.
You gunna call me a chicken next? How about some mom jokes?
Paw Paw is delicious you know. Especially sprinkled with a little sugar.
If it works for you, then try stuffing some in your ears. Rather one of them. Have to leave a path out of that head.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228652 May 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
No way. Been there done that. I've learnt my lesson. Even rr wouldn't stop going on about my hair and he's married!
What the.....?

Has RR ever flirted with you?

Ever?!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#228653 May 8, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
Isn't freedom of speech great?
As long as it's CHRISTIAN freedom of speech:
http://nationalreport.net/smithsonian-drops-p...
Because Atheists go out of their way to be offensive ...yours , is a religion of hatred .

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#228654 May 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>What the.....?

Has RR ever flirted with you?

Ever?!
Are you denying making posts (that were not negative) about my hair?

Did I say anything at all about "flirting"?

I'd say no but didn't know how to take the hair comments and was getting hassled after I put up my pic.

It's why I talk to you like a person, because you don't.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#228655 May 8, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>If it works for you, then try stuffing some in your ears. Rather one of them. Have to leave a path out of that head.
Paw paw hate.. smh

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#228656 May 8, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Because Atheists go out of their way to be offensive ...yours , is a religion of hatred .
You've spelled christians wrong. Again.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#228657 May 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1.8% of priests that have been accused of it?
Ok.
I didn't write Priests, Johnny Pedantic. Learn to read.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#228658 May 8, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Because Atheists go out of their way to be offensive ...yours , is a religion of hatred .
He writes with hatred.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#228659 May 8, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
If it works for you, then try stuffing some in your ears. Rather one of them. Have to leave a path out of that head.
You must be quite a hit during canasta hour down at the home.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#228660 May 8, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
You ain't got the balls.
So you hide in the shadows.
The internet is full of crazy people, Dave. You might have missed the memo, because you are one of them. It doesn't take cojones to put up a selfie, it takes insanity. Besides, you've got a face for radio. Ewwwwww.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#228661 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that your community of 'rational atheist' oxymorons is any different that any other one?
You know. Attacking Christians while they are daily doing good.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Typo honey.
You get hurt easy, don't you.
Smirk.
What good are you doing?

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#228662 May 8, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>You must be quite a hit during canasta hour down at the home.
You understood what he wrote?

I love canasta!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 10 min _Bad Company 130
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 22 min Uncle Sam 2,344
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 1 hr thetruth 29
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Thinking 23,192
God' existence 1 hr thetruth 61
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 3 hr Crazy Mess 1
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 21 hr thetruth 1,442
More from around the web