Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 256631 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#227589 Apr 28, 2014
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is like so many of our resident topix Atheist.
They’re like the deranged man at Geneserat in the New Testament.
Luke 8 26-39
Beyond the help of mankind and only God can set free.
Yep, all religion is to you is a cudgel to bash others. How pathetic must your life bea.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#227590 Apr 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously.
Smirk.
Yeah, there's really about 1 billion blondes in China.-/

So who's the idiot preacher?

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#227591 Apr 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never owned a passport?
Oh.
Prove it. Go.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#227592 Apr 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that before you told me.
I don't believe you or the site you plagiarized from.
You live in a bubble. Nothing can penetrate that bubble, but it is fun to watch you make a fool of yourself on a daily basis.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#227593 Apr 28, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had a passport issued in your name?
He bought one at a garage sale once.

“True Blue”

New Holland

#227594 Apr 28, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT THE..???...WHHHYY...?!
I have feelings , you know ..!
Did , you really think I wasn't going to read this .."Rose_Winkel" ..?
Boohoo! Better run crying to Mummy, retard.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#227595 Apr 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to kick at the darkness until it bleeds light.
Or sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk.
You alternate between squealing like a stuck pig troll, or running like a punk sissy.
I'm in your head.
Smile.
You're not even in my toilet bowl. Just as I thought, you've got nothing.

Weirdo.

“True Blue”

New Holland

#227596 Apr 28, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Writes the hypocritical clown who claims others have black hearts.
Yeah, it should have left my old man out of it.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#227597 Apr 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We had pizza last night. Buy a good quality frozen pizza at the grocery store, like I DiGiorno. Just get the plain pepperoni and then add your own ingredients to it, it's absolutely delicious.
I added chopped onions, olives, cheddar cheese, Jack cheese and olives. The whole pizza probably cost about six bucks and it was really good. You should try it.
"Good quality frozen pizza"? Hahahahahahahaha. Made with the finest chemicals from factories in New Jersey. You're a nitwit in all aspects of your life. Check.

You added olives twice?

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#227598 Apr 28, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent. Nothing beats the high life.
But tell us, how many times did you hit your wife?
And how many lies did you tell?
Hey, it's easy to get a passport, although you don't need it to enter L.A. County.
You're not invited though.
Stay in the hot dusty desert.
And say hi to your racist buddy Don Sterling should he decide to slum over your way.
Nice dodge, though.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#227599 Apr 28, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second that.
"Only real men sexually harass women on forums." - ar ar
He's a real man, a real dumb man.

“True Blue”

New Holland

#227600 Apr 28, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Aug. 5, 2012. The virulent, neocon-fueled Islamophobia that has plagued post-9/11 America has not only posed a threat to Muslims, it has had deadly consequences for people of other faiths, including Sikhs. Sikhs are not Muslims; the traditional Sikh attire, including their turbans, is different from traditional Sunni, Shiite or Sufi attire. But to a racist, a bearded Sikh looks like a Muslim. Only four days after 9/11, Balbir Singh Sodhi, a Sikh immigrant from India who owned a gas station in Mesa, Arizona, was murdered by Frank Silva Roque, a Christian who obviously mistook him for a Muslim.
But Sodhi’s murder was not the last example of anti-Sikh violence in post-9/11 America. On Aug. 5, 2012, Christian Wade Michael Page used a semiautomatic weapon to murder six people during an attack on a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
On July 27, 2008, Christian Right sympathizer Jim David Adkisson walked into the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee during a children’s play and began shooting people at random. Two were killed, while seven others were injured but survived. Adkisson said he was motivated by a hatred of liberals, Democrats and gays, and he considered neocon Bernard Goldberg’s book, 100 People Who Are Screwing Up America, his political manifesto. Adkisson (who pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree murder and is now serving life in prison without parole) was vehemently anti-abortion, but apparently committing an act of terrorism during a children’s play was good ol’ Republican family values. While Adkisson’s act of terrorism was reported on Fox News, it didn’t get the round-the-clock coverage an act of Islamic terrorism would have garnered.
Army of God disciple Eric Rudolph is best known for carrying out the Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta during the 1996 Summer Olympics—a blast that killed spectator Alice Hawthorne and wounded 111 others. Hawthorne wasn’t the only person Rudolph murdered: his bombing of an abortion clinic in Birmingham, Alabama in 1998 caused the death of Robert Sanderson (a Birmingham police officer and part-time security guard) and caused nurse Emily Lyons to lose an eye.
Rudolph’s other acts of Christian terrorism include bombing the Otherwise Lounge (a lesbian bar in Atlanta) in 1997 and an abortion clinic in an Atlanta suburb in 1997. Rudolph was no lone wolf: he was part of a terrorist movement that encouraged his violence. And the Army of God continues to exalt Rudolph as a brave Christian who is doing God’s work.
Yep, those damn non-beliebers and their rage and violence.
Shocking stuff!

I really feel for the Sikh people. They're quite peaceful, I used to live near a Sikh temple.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#227601 Apr 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't count how many times I had her? Dude, I sent you the video. I know you loved that part where she was on her hands and knees saying "Spank me, daddy, spank me. Oh yeah, I've been a bad girl".
I know you saw it, and I know that you wished you were the one doing the hitting....
Hey, you know what's ironic about Donald Sterling? He doesn't want his girlfriend hanging out with blacks, posting anything on Instagram with blacks or even bringing blacks to the basketball games. The funny thing is, his girlfriend is half black..... WTH?
Because racists are morons and Christians are sexually sick. You have just proven both.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#227602 Apr 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stars are made out of eyes" -DipStirgeon
I am too dimwitted to understand sarcasm.- RR
blacklagoon

Jamaica Plain, MA

#227603 Apr 28, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are answers. You disagree with them but they are still answers.
Where I come from, even no answer, is still an answer.
Grow up. Expand your horizons.
He was right, Goddidit is not an answer, it only deepens the non-answer. Saying Goddidit presents more questions than it answers since God is a non-existent entity. Saying a non-existent entity did anything is a logical impossibility.

“True Blue”

New Holland

#227604 Apr 28, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
RR thinks carbon in charcoal is different than the magical carbon in living things.
RR never got a real education, just children's stories that he thinks are real.
Whatever you do, don't tell him Santa isn't real.
Then he would probably think that carbon emissions are a diamond ring.
blacklagoon

Jamaica Plain, MA

#227605 Apr 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Where are these "real good records"?
You claim they exist, post them. Show us how "real good records" of crucifixion from the Roman Empire.
Go.
<quoted text>
You made the claim that the Romans kept "very good records of their crucifixions".
The onus is NOT on me to support your claim.
I challenged you. You chickened out.
You lose.
You're not smart enough to recognize valid research and would reject anything that conflicts with your beliefs. Plus you're a hypocrite, how many times have you asked non-believers to prove God doesn't exist?

“True Blue”

New Holland

#227606 Apr 28, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wonder if these clowns are just socks of one demented individual.
They all says the same stupid stuff over and over and over.
LOLOL!
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#227607 Apr 28, 2014
Ineffable13 wrote:
King James VI (6th), born 06/19/1566, authorized bible that has 66 books. God sent the Holy Ghost. Jesus Christ came and fulfilled the law, and the prophets. Now we have the laws of God inside of us. If we have the law of God in us then we don't need them in a book. Going back and quoting the prophecies and going back to the law that Jesus fulfilled is the same as making Jesus worthless.
You'll be confused your whole life unless these two things sink in: 1.) The bible was never meant to be compiled. Its not Gods Word, He didn't have anything to do with the hype surrounding it. Its not the "basic instructions before leavng earth" 2.) Almost everything in the bible is true but everything but a few chapters at the end of Revelation has been fullfilled since 70 a.d. at the destruction of the temple. Which means the whole bible is Old Testament/Covenant.
We've proven the bible is the mark of the beast. Laying all that aside for a moment, even if it wasn't, the way it is being used would still damn you. The moment you believe its the word of God and that you are bound and obligated to it you are forced to trust in your own ability to obey what you read and not Christ. It brings you down into the flesh and kills you spiritually. Faith in Christ alone is what saves.
We honor the scriptures for what they are, it is those that call the bible something it isn't that dishonor them.
THE BIBLE IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nyVUkjrUH-cXX
You've been brainwashed get help

www.evilbible.com
blacklagoon

Jamaica Plain, MA

#227608 Apr 28, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
How many dimensions exist in this realm you occupy? Do you occupy them all sir? Is the list complete or are certain scientists working feverishly in figuring out how to "discover" more dimensions?
Do all the dimensions occupy or exist in the same time/space?
4 exists in this reality, and yes I occupy all of them same as you. Quantum physics may open up as many a 10 dimensions, but AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME there are only 4.

Thats how science works, and thats why the word theory is used, any discovery is subject to change or modification as new information is discovered. A working theory is the best explanation at this moment in time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Universe from Nothing? 15 min u196533dm 605
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 18 min Rosa_Winkel 21,241
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 30 min It aint necessari... 43,386
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 32 min IB DaMann 3,849
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 52 min Eagle 12 18,692
News Why I quit atheism 1 hr Thinking 727
Atheism is a mental illness 1 hr Eagle 12 21
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 1 hr IB DaMann 790
More from around the web