Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#226100 Apr 21, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..It's a thank-less job..
You're right, because, like everyone else, when you're dead, you're dead. No ego stroker will be there to greet you for your "same life, second life, after life, whatever life". This is the only one you get and you're wasting it on pocketgods and nitrite hot dogs.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226101 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that, they're wrong. There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution preventing a government employee from praying or inciting a prayer.
Did you read any of the militant atheist comments at the bottom?
"The only difference between a mandatory “moment of silence” in a school and mandatory applause for Kim Jong Il in North Korea is who is being idolized."
"It’s just a way to back door prayers and shouldn’t be allowed."
Ya, "shouldn’t be allowed." he said.....
It's funny how there are over 200 years of courts, Founders, and normal people that prove your nonsense wrong. And there you sit, pretending to be a Christian family man with a job, yet you ignore your wife, your kids, your job, and your Jesus on the high holy day.

Do you know how anyone can tell you are lying? Nah, never mind. I don't want to see your head explode.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226102 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
There's another one for the Topix Atheist! crazy shit they say list.
"Education leads to atheism."
How would you know. You're uneducated and you worship your man-made god of self. How can you call it crazy when you have never given education a chance. I dare you. Give it a chance.

That would require being honest with yourself and giving up your god of Topix. Alas.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226103 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, it was Divinity Surgeon's thoughts.
No, you're lying. But, you're always lying. It's required by Christian code.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226104 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"We should start killing off these Fundies to stop them from lying" -BenAssFucked
You really are insane.
Well,well, well, well. It is the most holy of holy days and the construction equipment salesman, the Marlboro man, Johnny Context, the father of the year and husband of the decade, has chosen to spend it ignoring his job, his wife, his kids, and his Jesus to be a d*ck on the internet.

Is there anything you have not lied about?

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226105 Apr 21, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Oh , thanks for the clarification ...You don't really believe God is evil and torturous ..
You , just don't like how God is portrayed in the Holy Bible ....okay, I get you ..
That is how fictional characters in books are observed. You really ARE stupid.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226106 Apr 21, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Simple ,we blame the Jews ...(it's okay they're used to it , they're surprisingly good sports ..!)
Further proof that Adolph was a Christer.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226107 Apr 21, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Theologians tell us the gospels were written by , the men whose name appear on the cover ...
See , "Bob of Quantum-Faith" facts remains facts , no matter how much we wish them to be otherwise ...
"The men whose name appear on the cover"? Ignoring the grammatical errors, uh, Schlomo, there are no men whose names appear on the cover, unless, of course, their name is Gideon.

Damn, Christers are stupid.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226108 Apr 21, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know , why "Riverside Redneck" asserts that yours claims of education , mere bluster ...
...FYI...The Gospels weren't written in English , we had to translate them , and some words can have more than one meaning ....it's a very difficult and tedious endeavour ..
Hmmm..??...I wonder why , you didn't know this ..??
Uh, that's what he meant, moron. There would not be several versions in a language post facto if it weren't all nonsense.

You're one of three things, none of which are worthy goals for sentient beings.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226109 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Wrote every sentient being in response to any of your posts.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226110 Apr 21, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I do?
Prey tell ar ar, what else do I want?
Do tell me all about my thoughts.
It's what Redscum does best. Lie. He's a Christian, after all.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226111 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, it was Divinity Surgeon's thoughts.
Well, well, well, here it is, Easter Sunday, the holiest of holy days of the Christian, the day the cosmic Jewish zombie got better, and here is our construction equipment sales, family man, father of the year, husband of the decade, uberChristian, the man with all the answers, Johnny Context, whiskey-swilling Marlboro man hanging out in his Cheetos-stained tighty-whities on Topix, ignoring his Jesus, his job, his wife, his kids, and his humanity to be a dick online, all the time.

You're pathetic.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226112 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that, they're wrong. There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution preventing a government employee from praying or inciting a prayer.
"The only difference between a mandatory “moment of silence” in a school and mandatory applause for Kim Jong Il in North Korea is who is being idolized."
"It’s just a way to back door prayers and shouldn’t be allowed."
Ya, "shouldn’t be allowed." he said.....
Well, well, well, here it is, Easter Sunday, the holiest of holy days of the Christian, the day the cosmic Jewish zombie got better, and here is our construction equipment sales, family man, father of the year, husband of the decade, uberChristian, the man with all the answers, Johnny Context, whiskey-swilling Marlboro man hanging out in his Cheetos-stained tighty-whities on Topix, ignoring his Jesus, his job, his wife, his kids, and his humanity to be a dick online, all the time.

You're pathetic.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226113 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.

You're pathetic.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226114 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb it down for your militant atheist buddies all you want, I'm still correct.

You're pathetic.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226115 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill any Fundies today?

You're pathetic.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226116 Apr 21, 2014
Surely someone knows what kind of construction equipment sales take place on Easter Sunday. It's really important, because I've got a backhoe on layaway that I plan to pick up on Christmas. Surely Riverside, CA can't be the only supplier open in the nation on such critical need days like Easter and Christmas. Jesus just left Chicago on a Bobcat, trying to catch up with George Jones on a John Deere lawn tractor.

Hey, look, a Christian has been caught in a lie. There are other names for this phenomenon, like, Sunday, Wednesday, or any day ending in a Y, any month, or any year represented by a number followed by CE.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#226117 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that, they're wrong. There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution preventing a government employee from praying or inciting a prayer.

"ItÂ’s just a way to back door prayers and shouldnÂ’t be allowed."

Ya, "shouldnÂ’t be allowed." he said.....
Do you ever read militant Christian comments?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#226118 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh.

You entirely misrepresented what was said.

Typical of a desperate fundy.

And I'm not talking about what I said.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#226119 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA!

He said Canadian students...
So?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God' existence 5 min Carchar king 56
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 6 min thetruth 114
Atheism does not exist at all 9 min thetruth 4
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 9 min Eagle 12 2,259
America Commits Suicide (Nov '12) 10 min thetruth 12
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 33 min _Bad Company 23,176
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 37 min _Bad Company 1,440
More from around the web