Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258473 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#224627 Apr 14, 2014
It's been fun stopping in for a little Topix atheist smackdown. Low impact endeavors like that are enjoyable for geezers like me. No strain.

But I gotta pull back again and get some worthwhile things done.

RR, Buck, and a few others that have appeared after I drew back before do an outstanding job of showing the world how stupid Topix atheists can be/are. I would encourage those good souls to get some real exercise, though. Topix atheists are too easy. Like punching balloons.

I will say it is most impressive how many self-made millionaires, international bon vivants, academic elites, and just plain cool ass dudes are among those Topix atheists that perform on here. Could make one feel inferior if they believed that shit.

However.

So, I will now bow out again.

Have fun people.
O G Kush

United States

#224628 Apr 14, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Collection agency?
I took the time to look you up see how your credit was...

This one's for the Guinness book!
*This customer needs a cosigner to pay cash.

And I know I'm older
I helped Columbus load the Santa Maria.
When Columbus came to America there wasn't any government... Look how far we've come!

It's time for me to vacate the premises
Have a great day you old fart
O G Kush

United States

#224629 Apr 14, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I have quit for years before. Not really quit, but just didn't do any. Thought I'd drink instead, that being legal and all. Got in tons of trouble. Decided to go quit drinking. Not quit, really. Just had kids and drinking didn't fit in with parenting. Kids are mostly grown now.
Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.
Good one!

And this is perfect especially in this forum

"God made marijuana - man made alcohol - who do you trust?"
~??
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#224630 Apr 14, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it does nothing for hunger except make you more hungry. So it cant be this plant. I don't think anybody knows which plant is mentioned in this verse.
Unless it was wheat. I got nothing against marijuana but it does not feed the land.
Youre very misinformed,Canabis is great for the land and people's health

http://youtu.be/VlAPAiAvEtA

http://youtu.be/vDLiHJFPWsM

http://youtu.be/vZvFE53JzDk
Hemp,car
http://youtu.be/BLKDTfQMhfg

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#224631 Apr 14, 2014
O G Kush wrote:
<quoted text>
I took the time to look you up see how your credit was...
This one's for the Guinness book!
*This customer needs a cosigner to pay cash.
And I know I'm older
I helped Columbus load the Santa Maria.
When Columbus came to America there wasn't any government... Look how far we've come!
It's time for me to vacate the premises
Have a great day you old fart
:-)

Have a good one yourself Old Geezer.

In one of those bulk food warehouse stores in Memphis in 1978 they wanted a credit card number before they would accept the $50 bill I had. I had to lean on the manager hard in front of everyone for him to check it and accept it. That is a true story.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#224632 Apr 14, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you have some issues with neuron connectivity within your brain structure resulting in the inability to collate and associate information, which of course also affects your wit production. Such disabilities do interfere with imagination and abstract thinking that most humans are capable of.
Dropped on head as baby?
Drugs in adolescent years?
You ended one leaf in this word salad with a preposition. You are useless.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#224633 Apr 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all non-believers will suffer eternal torture, some will just die. Did you know that?
Pfffft. There are billions of Christians that disagree with you. You still have never explained why I should believe you over them.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#224634 Apr 14, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
It's been fun stopping in for a little Topix atheist smackdown. Low impact endeavors like that are enjoyable for geezers like me. No strain.
RR, Buck, and a few others that have appeared after I drew back before do an outstanding job of showing the world how stupid Topix atheists can be/are. I would encourage those good souls to get some real exercise, though. Topix atheists are too easy. Like punching balloons.
I will say it is most impressive how many self-made millionaires, international bon vivants, academic elites, and just plain cool ass dudes are among those Topix atheists that perform on here. Could make one feel inferior if they believed that shit.
However.
Have fun people.
The only thing you smacked down was yourself, Monkey Boy.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#224635 Apr 14, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
However.
Have fun people.
wo knows if any of us believers will be around here tomorrow after a blood moon/eclipse tonight corresponding with the beginning of Passover!

See you here, there or in the air!;-)

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#224636 Apr 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The claims of your death are greatly exaggerated....
Shoot we had his funeral , and you cried, but since there was no body, we buried as large penis shaped tree trunk.
We posted the video you , crying to a big penis on Facebook. hahahah

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#224637 Apr 14, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre very misinformed,Canabis is great for the land and people's health
http://youtu.be/VlAPAiAvEtA
http://youtu.be/vDLiHJFPWsM
http://youtu.be/vZvFE53JzDk
Hemp,car
http://youtu.be/BLKDTfQMhfg
would you gaytheists PLEASE stop promoting pot?! it's making me not like it as much....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#224638 Apr 14, 2014
O G Kush wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!
And this is perfect especially in this forum
"God made marijuana - man made alcohol - who do you trust?"
~??
God made sunlight, too. Go bask in it for a few weeks, see what happens.

God made saltwater, too. Go drink a nice big glass of it.

God made tobacco, too. Go puff it up.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#224639 Apr 14, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Have a good one yourself Old Geezer.
In one of those bulk food warehouse stores in Memphis in 1978 they wanted a credit card number before they would accept the $50 bill I had. I had to lean on the manager hard in front of everyone for him to check it and accept it. That is a true story.
Keep your word, dude.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#224640 Apr 14, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
There are no mind altering drugs being used today that someone else did not introduce you to.
Every single one of them is foreign to your biological makeup. They are outside the evolutionary path.
Farmers and ranchers use chemicals to fatten their product,
Topix and other neo atheists are "freethinkers". Just ask one. Someone told them they were.
If you need a drug to cope with life, then you aren't "human", you are product.
That obviously doesn't include the drugs you're currently on when you made the above statement.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#224641 Apr 14, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
If sitting in a La-Z-Boy with a vibrator is your idea of accomplishing something in life, then I feel sorry for you.
There are tons of pains and pleasures out there to experience in your one time around. You choose to sit and rot away.
<The Dave Nelson> ".... Put me on the treadmill, boys, and hand me that vibrator..."

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#224642 Apr 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>God made sunlight, too. Go bask in it for a few weeks, see what happens.

God made saltwater, too. Go drink a nice big glass of it.

God made tobacco, too. Go puff it up.
Your bloodline would not survive evolution.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#224643 Apr 14, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
Your bloodline would not survive evolution.
Would not?

Has not?

Will not?

Please be specific.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#224644 Apr 14, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text><The Dave Nelson> ".... Put me on the treadmill, boys, and hand me that vibrator..."
LOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#224645 Apr 14, 2014
Atheists have committed 54.5 million abortions of children in our life time.

JUST IN THE USA!

God totally destroyed cultures because they committed child sacrifice.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#224646 Apr 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Atheists have committed 54.5 million abortions of children in our life time.
JUST IN THE USA!
God totally destroyed cultures because they committed child sacrifice.
Yo mama sold ya head fo a crack rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 15 min Science 67,076
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 44 min Subduction Zone 28,575
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 5 hr yehoshooah adam 3,516
is it ever right to hate Christians as a group? 17 hr superwilly 21
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 17 hr superwilly 462
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Apr 22 IB DaMann 5,975
News Unholy? Atheists should embrace the science of ... Apr 20 Eagle 12 9
More from around the web