The statement my pilot friend made was this,<quoted text>1. Yep.
3. Yep. http://www.livescience.com/203-maggots-leeche...
4. And that was corrected. That is the beauty of science. It corrects. Your immoral dogma gets grabbed, kicking and screaming, and dragged into modernity by changes in science and society but it never self corrects. Besides, you idiots still think the heart is the emotional center of the body and not a mere pump stimulated by the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems and ultimately, the brain, you also still prattle on about non-evidential souls.
5. Uh, that was the Church, Lerch, based on your Booble. Heaven forbid if that orthodoxy was challenged. Death and dismemberment soon followed. Why must you lie?
6. And science corrected that, not your dirty book.
7. And it is corrective. Your immoral dogma is always wrong and has to be forced to change.
8. You just did in so many ways. Backpedalling will not change that.
9. No, you don't. You spent this post maligning science.
10. Perhaps you should work on homonyms before treading into more advanced waters. Aero batty never made the claim that "science has been and forever will be flawless". Creating a strawman logical fallacy is nothing more than lying. When you have to lie for Dear Leaser all you do is prove that Dear Leader is nothing but a figment of your addled imagination.
You sure can bloviate, preacher, wasting many pixels on nothing but hot air, lies, and non-evidential assertions. You're doing this religion thing wrong. You're supposed to be selling it, not giving it away for free. You are full of just enough BS that you could line those tax free coffers with the blood, seat, and money of your fellow delusionists.
Science is true whether you believe it or not.
Hmmmmm, how many times have Meteorologist
gotten weather forecast wrong over the last 100 years?
Is it not true their weather forecast are and have been based on scientific data?
My point my good friend is Science is not always true. Its forever changing and updating. If it was true then it would be perfect. It is far from being perfect.