You keep trying to use terms you don't understand and are showing a ton of ignorance for east to grasp concepts so I don't know how much further I can take this<quoted text>
1. I wasn't trying to say, nor did I say, that your sexism was against men. Your sexism is against the feminine quality. I might be wrong that it's sexism. You might be opposed to all non-conformity.
2. You claimed that there was nothing biological about a straight man being effeminate. How do you know this? Why is that important? I would argue that causality is only relevant if you think that being effeminate is a lesser state, or immoral.
3. I have no idea what your criteria is for parsing qualities as masculine of feminine. This is something you would need to explain.
4. You need to explain how a man showering with other men and commenting on their diversity is being effeminate, and why that is something worth mocking a person for.
5. Why does anyone comment on observed diversity at any time? Should one not notice, or just not comment, if that observation is made while people are not wearing clothes? Is this something that women generally do often, that men generally wouldn't do?
6. What is funny about it? It seems juvenile and ignorant. If it is funny, you should be able to explain why it's funny.
1) Yes you are wrong to call it sexism. It also had nothing to do with conformity. Please learn what terms means and then when they are applicable
2) Don't backpedal now. You said I was speaking out of ignorance when I said it wasn't biological. Prove it or look like an idiot that calls people ignorant for things he doesn't actually understand himself I guess
3) I don't need to explain anything. You made incorrect assumptions and spoke out of ignorance. Kind of ironic right,
4) Again I don't need to explain anything. And I didn't say that particular example was effeminate. I actually don't know what to call that. I was simply responding to two different claims. Both against a guy being effeminate and the claim people have tried to imply someone is gay as an insult. As for why I mock him about it, it's because he repeatedly lies and claims a poster on here abused his child.
5) Too stupid to address
6) Again I don't need to explain anything. Humor is subjective.