Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3147 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#83 Oct 2, 2013
Onelawforall wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationists are usually right wing christians or the vast majority of muslims. Both take their holy books as the literal word of god.
Again its a different brand of mental illness. No evidence or proof of both.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#84 Oct 2, 2013
Onelawforall wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not even know what my cult is. When people lose their head they make ad hominem attacks. You are the one denying the reality of Muhammad the right wing nutter.
You admit you are in a cult, thats all we need to know. When you can prove any of your mental illness, only then will you be able to convert an atheist.

Until then you're just a liar like everyone else trying to get people to join their cults based on no evidence.

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#85 Oct 3, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Why is islam scared of educated women?
<quoted text>
There is nothing related being hore to educated people

Evidence disbelievers scientist while they doing reaserche or studying any thing they leave all those bad ethics like Commiting adultery and drinking wine lol

Islam encourge men and women to read and be educated

The first ward in quran was Read

iqra in arabic just like read

They translated as following

God say :

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
Created man from a clinging substance
Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous
Who taught by the pen
Taught man that which he knew not.
No![But] indeed, man transgresses
Because he sees himself self-sufficient.
Indeed, to your Lord is the return

http://quran.com/96

First people who found Zero was muslim his name alzuhari

Omar bin khatab found alhijri calendar

Educated muslim ( graduted from univeresity

http://www.sheikhmohammed.ae/Content for Arabic site/Add new content to Arabic site/News/Sheikh Mohammed News/2011/June/07-06/02/Full-3 .jpg

So please stop saying rubbish all the time

http://www.alkhaleej.ae/uploads/gallery/2011/...

We have more than five university in country

And every city has univeresity or more

Perecent of women who go to univeresity is triple number of men

List of student in univeresity for women is more than men

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#86 Oct 3, 2013
They finish diploma and complete master and so on

There saudi women inventor

Europe offer her amount of money six billion to buy her invention

She refused for the sake of her country

http://www.google.ae/images...

Her invention in chemistry

Many arab countries offer her three billion

There is list of inventor women

Comment : this girl studying high school, and not finished yet

Original text :

http://www.an7a.com/92565

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#87 Oct 3, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>What is needed is mutual respect and understanding, but some people insist 'Islam is the way'. Islam is one religion amongst many
http://www.godchecker.com/
and has proved a bane to humanity.
Look what happens when USAmerica doesn't intervene. From what I have read, more people have been killed and displaced in 20 months in Syria (pop roughly 21 millions) than in Iraq (pop 26 or 32 millions) since 2003. Arguably, this is because the Syrians don't have 160,000 US troops trying to keep the peace and create a stable and democratic (not a western) government.
It is Islamists and dictators who kill Muslims and attack them in their lands. All the West can do is try to help but whatever we do we're dispised because we 'aren't Islamic'.
Religion = superstition
It's divisive and outdated
Listen those killer

I mean president is not muslim he killing muslims to confirm he is god and allah not god

When they refuse to say bashar is only one god ( in arabic : la elah ela bashar) he burry them alive

Evidence :

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

God say :
"O My servants, I have made oppression unlawful for Me and unlawful for you, so do not commit oppression against one another. O My servants, all of you are liable to err except for those whom I guide on the right path, therefore seek guidance from Me so that I should direct you to the right path.

Our life is test and god give us well and we will choice our fate and we will judge by our deeds

God sent many prophets along life term and so holy book

For example, he sent Moses for jews then Jesus to jews to ask them to believe in god but they refused
So it is upon their well

Oh jersalem oh jersalem killer of prophet in bible

It test so either you follow god rule and pass or refuse

That why we have after life and judgement day

If you didn't use machine as mentioned direction
It will not work and so the same thing in religion if you didn't have intention and we'll to follow god rule, there will not be good

People in prophet times followed god rule so that is why there was not injustice

Prophet peace be upon him said as sign of judgement day there will be fighting in three country iraq ve Yemen and blad sham ( syria, eygpt......) he added peace be upon him to help them
When person asked prophet where do you advice me to fight he relied syria if you don't want go to Yemen or iraq as you prefer

Her is wisdom he said syria

It is obvious mean that president of syria is criminal and he said that by saying syria

Prophet pray and say oh god who injustice my people (muslim)

He prised syria nation

Here prove

They go to heaven

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8384/takbe...

http://www.ahraralsham.com/wp-content/uploads...

He said there will be kind of people claimming islam but they don't work with quran and so don't follow them

Be away of them, they will be in hell,

Obviously because of torturing people and practicing all horrible stuff

People in syria saying we don't fear from death and their family out of syria fears are more

They smell blood in street like Musuk ( perfume from paradise) You may not believe me but listen

To this mentioning Musuk twice

It is arabic

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

After all that when almahdi come by many years then

prophet jesus will come,
Thinking

Royston, UK

#88 Oct 3, 2013
What's wrong with wine?

People that couldn't handle their drink (GWB, Bin Laden, Hitler) are rarely to be trusted.
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing related being hore to educated people
Evidence disbelievers scientist while they doing reaserche or studying any thing they leave all those bad ethics like Commiting adultery and drinking wine lol
Islam encourge men and women to read and be educated
The first ward in quran was Read
iqra in arabic just like read
They translated as following
God say :
Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
Created man from a clinging substance
Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous
Who taught by the pen
Taught man that which he knew not.
No![But] indeed, man transgresses
Because he sees himself self-sufficient.
Indeed, to your Lord is the return
http://quran.com/96
First people who found Zero was muslim his name alzuhari
Omar bin khatab found alhijri calendar
Educated muslim ( graduted from univeresity
http://www.sheikhmohammed.ae/Content for Arabic site/Add new content to Arabic site/News/Sheikh Mohammed News/2011/June/07-06/02/Full-3 .jpg
So please stop saying rubbish all the time
http://www.alkhaleej.ae/uploads/gallery/2011/...
We have more than five university in country
And every city has univeresity or more
Perecent of women who go to univeresity is triple number of men
List of student in univeresity for women is more than men
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#89 Oct 3, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen those killer
I mean president is not muslim he killing muslims to confirm he is god and allah not god
When they refuse to say bashar is only one god ( in arabic : la elah ela bashar) he burry them alive
Evidence :
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
God say :
"O My servants, I have made oppression unlawful for Me and unlawful for you, so do not commit oppression against one another. O My servants, all of you are liable to err except for those whom I guide on the right path, therefore seek guidance from Me so that I should direct you to the right path.
Our life is test and god give us well and we will choice our fate and we will judge by our deeds
God sent many prophets along life term and so holy book
For example, he sent Moses for jews then Jesus to jews to ask them to believe in god but they refused
So it is upon their well
Oh jersalem oh jersalem killer of prophet in bible
It test so either you follow god rule and pass or refuse
That why we have after life and judgement day
If you didn't use machine as mentioned direction
It will not work and so the same thing in religion if you didn't have intention and we'll to follow god rule, there will not be good
People in prophet times followed god rule so that is why there was not injustice
Prophet peace be upon him said as sign of judgement day there will be fighting in three country iraq ve Yemen and blad sham ( syria, eygpt......) he added peace be upon him to help them
When person asked prophet where do you advice me to fight he relied syria if you don't want go to Yemen or iraq as you prefer
Her is wisdom he said syria
It is obvious mean that president of syria is criminal and he said that by saying syria
Prophet pray and say oh god who injustice my people (muslim)
He prised syria nation
Here prove
They go to heaven
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8384/takbe...
http://www.ahraralsham.com/wp-content/uploads...
He said there will be kind of people claimming islam but they don't work with quran and so don't follow them
Be away of them, they will be in hell,
Obviously because of torturing people and practicing all horrible stuff
People in syria saying we don't fear from death and their family out of syria fears are more
They smell blood in street like Musuk ( perfume from paradise) You may not believe me but listen
To this mentioning Musuk twice
It is arabic
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
After all that when almahdi come by many years then
prophet jesus will come,
You're as crazy as a loon and need psychiatric help.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#90 Oct 3, 2013
Onelawforall wrote:
<quoted text>
You make your own interpretation of the teachings of Jesus/Muhammad after reading them. Don't rely on priests or Imams.
Such interpretations of what you describe as 'teachings' are myths and rhetoric.
Onelawforall wrote:
<quoted text>
I include Hitelr because he persecuted religious minorities and committed genocide. If you read the history of Muhammad he did the same and worse.
But ages apart and one cannot judge people of one age by the standards of another. That wasn't helpful or relevant.
Onelawforall wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep on about superstition when I have not mentioned it.
You kept saying 'what Jesus said'. What's that if it isn't superstition? You are trying to refer to what today is called 'Christian teaching', which at a fundamental level are based on the same myths as Islam. And you're talking Christian dogma (or your version of it) without seeing that if Christians are entitled to their dogma, so are Muslims. You talk like a religionist born to a Christian household instead of an Islamic one.
Onelawforall wrote:
<quoted text>
I discuss the beliefs of Jesus and Muhammad just as I would discuss the beliefs of Marx, Adam Smith, Plato, Socrates and any other philosopher. I ignore the god element but you seem to be obsessed by it.
What you think the beliefs of Jesus or Mohammed were aren't relevant and you don't seem to have mentioned other philosophers (and I see no need to do so).

The problem isn't with Islamic philosophy, it is religion and the ideology and dogma associated with it. All I am saying is that Islam will not end while Christianity and Judaism continue. They are all Abrahmic faiths and have essentially the same basis.

I don't expect you to change your views G, but I promise you that supporting Christianity can only help Islam. The more support for religion the more it will persist and while Christians can have Christianity, Muslims can have Islam. There isn't some way out of that.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#91 Oct 3, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Are you saying there are no reasonable muslims?
<quoted text>
There are reasonable muslims but there no reasonable devout muslism. A devout muslim believes the Quran is the literal word of god. Anyone who believes they have the literal word of god is a right wing extremist because they can do nothing else but obey their fuhrer.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#92 Oct 3, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Again its a different brand of mental illness. No evidence or proof of both.
Anyone who believes a man who says god/gabriel speaks to him is psychopath. Muslims worship a psychopath. You defend people who worship a psychopath.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#93 Oct 3, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You admit you are in a cult, thats all we need to know. When you can prove any of your mental illness, only then will you be able to convert an atheist.
Until then you're just a liar like everyone else trying to get people to join their cults based on no evidence.
I never said I belonged to a cult. That is yopur delusuion. You are the one with a mental illness. You defend Islam which is based upon the delusions of a man who claimed god/Gabriel spoke to him. You need medical help.

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#94 Oct 3, 2013
He doesn't believe in any god/gods or religion/religions for that manner. He is an atheist. You are the ones offering the claims of an invisible, unseen, unheard god or gods who is omniscient, thus the burden of proof falls upon you.

Where is your proof that such a being exists? I would like to see evidence. Did you know there is a link between fundamentalism and mental illness? Skeptic is definitely not a Muslim, he is an atheist through-and-through.

What about I, you ask? Well, I am an agnostic. You may see me as whatever you like.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#95 Oct 3, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Such interpretations of what you describe as 'teachings' are myths and rhetoric.
<quoted text>But ages apart and one cannot judge people of one age by the standards of another. That wasn't helpful or relevant.
<quoted text>You kept saying 'what Jesus said'. What's that if it isn't superstition? You are trying to refer to what today is called 'Christian teaching', which at a fundamental level are based on the same myths as Islam. And you're talking Christian dogma (or your version of it) without seeing that if Christians are entitled to their dogma, so are Muslims. You talk like a religionist born to a Christian household instead of an Islamic one.
<quoted text>What you think the beliefs of Jesus or Mohammed were aren't relevant and you don't seem to have mentioned other philosophers (and I see no need to do so).
The problem isn't with Islamic philosophy, it is religion and the ideology and dogma associated with it. All I am saying is that Islam will not end while Christianity and Judaism continue. They are all Abrahmic faiths and have essentially the same basis.
I don't expect you to change your views G, but I promise you that supporting Christianity can only help Islam. The more support for religion the more it will persist and while Christians can have Christianity, Muslims can have Islam. There isn't some way out of that.
If a teaching is myth or rhetoric then base your conclusions upon that. The teachings of Muhammad are like the teachings of Hitler. Racist, supremaicist, dictatorial, homophobic and misogynistic.
The teachings of Jesus are humane, forgiving and democratic. You align your self with the fascist dictator.

Muhammad claimed to be prophet of god. God does not live in one age therefore Islam must be judged for all time. It is a fascist doctrine and as you defend Islam.

People are entitled to their own dogma. The dogma of Jesus is humanitarian. The dogma of Islam is neo nazi.

You claim Islam & christianity are both Abrahamic faiths and have essentisally the same basis. I can only assume that you have not read the bible or the Koran.
Jesus forgave the adulteress. Muhammad stoned/flogged her.
Jesus gave the thief his coat. Muhmmad chopped his hand off.
Jesus turned the other cheek. Muhammad demanded an eye for an eye. If you can't see the difference between two contradictory ideologies then you are more stupid than I thought.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#96 Oct 3, 2013
It's the same problem with christianity where jesus gets all "swordy".
All literal scripture believers are to be derided.
Onelawforall wrote:
<quoted text>
There are reasonable muslims but there no reasonable devout muslism. A devout muslim believes the Quran is the literal word of god. Anyone who believes they have the literal word of god is a right wing extremist because they can do nothing else but obey their fuhrer.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#97 Oct 3, 2013
Thinking wrote:
It's the same problem with christianity where jesus gets all "swordy".
All literal scripture believers are to be derided.
<quoted text>
I agree. But most Christians do not believe the NT is the literal word of god. It cannot be because the NT is all hearsay. Whereas all muslims believe they have the literal word of god. Anyone who thinks they have the literal word of god is a fanatic. Because if you worship a god and you have his literal word what else can you do but obey him and in Islam that means beiong a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, totalitarian fanatic. Islam is a neo nazi doctrine. Anyone who defends Islam is supporting nazism.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#98 Oct 3, 2013
I don't accept that they do because there would be literally no respite from violence, yet I live in a country where violence is on the decline.
Onelawforall wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas all muslims believe they have the literal word of god.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#99 Oct 3, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
Why would the athiests on here comment only about Dawkins remarks about God and not his pedophilia remarks?
I also think Dawkins missed the parts about Christ, the forgiver of sins and a new covenant with humanity from God, but rather focused on Old Testament law. If God wanted people to still be stoned to death etc, then Christ would have never shown up.
God is willing to send people to hell for not believing in him

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#100 Oct 3, 2013
Onelawforall wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say the Bible. I said the teachings of Jesus. The OT is almost as bad as the Quran. The reason being that Muhammad stole all his ideas from the OT. He liked the idea of having sex slaves and brutalising people and claiming god agreed with his every evil deed.
The book of Revelations is the worst book in the bible. It is in the NT.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#101 Oct 3, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Chistian" is someone who dedicates their life to following the teachings of Christ. It's impossible for a Christian to kill millions of people, just like it's impossible for a "Vegetarian" to eat a hamburger for lunch every day. You either are or arn't.
However, you could accurately state that "Catholics" killed millions of Native Americans, since the men by and large worshipped in the Catholic church and committed their actions int he name of their church.
You could also state that "Hispanics" killed millions of Native Americans, since the killers in question were by and large from Spain and Portugal.
These terms are specific and not interchangable.
God killed plenty of people in the OT. Christians teach that God and Jesus are one in the same. So Jesus is a murderer according to the Christian religion
By the way, protestants did their fair share of killing as well.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#102 Oct 3, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Old Testament documents the slavery, fornnication, and mass murder of Hebrew kings. Many people mistakingly hold these men up as examples of following God's will, despite that God explicitly forbid things like murder, theft, and adultry in the Ten Commandments. Many of the so called "Men Of God", were anything but.
That's part of the reason why Christ came with a "New Testament", to deliver a clear message about what God expects of us. Unfortunately the Catholic Church bundled the testaments of Christ along with the Old Hebrew Testaments into one Bible.
God ordained slavery in the bible.
God killed a man for working on the Sabbath
God killed a man for not sleeping with his brother's widow.
God killed 42 boys for teasing man.
God killed thousands cause king David took a census
God muredered the kids of Job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Universe from Nothing? 20 min Thinking 467
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 38 min thetruth 43,139
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 40 min thetruth 10,048
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 41 min thetruth 4,818
News Hitchens, Dawkins and Harris are old news - a t... 42 min thetruth 66
News Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns (Sep '14) 44 min thetruth 345
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 45 min thetruth 797
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Thinking 18,492
News Why I quit atheism 13 hr Thinking 694
More from around the web