Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3147 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#295 Oct 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are taught to be a pagan moon god worshiper.
That is why you cannot comprehend the word of God.
Allah is the moon god Allah that Muhammad worshiped at the Kaaba and Muhammad never stopped worshiping the moon god Allah.
The god of Islam is still the same pagan moon god Muhammad worshiped at the Kaaba!
It is located inside the Grand Mosque in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. The Ka'aba is considered the center of the Muslim world, and is a unifying focal point for Islamic worship.
Muslims don't practice what they preach!
Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
10/17/2013 Iraq Baghdad 8 15 Islamists set off a bomb in a Christian neighborhood, killing at least eight residents.
10/10/2013 Syria Jaramana 11 23 Eleven people are killed when Sunni terrorists fire mortars into a Christian neighborhood.
10/5/2013 Centrafrique Bangassou 9 0 Nine Christians protesting violence by Muslim 'rebels' are killed when their demonstration is attacked.
9/28/2013 Nigeria Zangang 15 12 Muslim militia attack a Christian village, hacking to death fifteen residents and burning down their homes.
Explain why Muslims murder innocent people?
HAHAHA Shamma you are still here, I hope you are doing great,
you keep ignoring my posts, I asked you so many times to explain some verses in the Bible to me

Since: Sep 13

UAE

#296 Oct 26, 2013
Hazem

I am talking to atheist who want prove for god exsit
Because he doesn't see god

So what they don't see jin but they exsit

Not seeing things doesn't mean it doesn't exsit

Allah said you will not see him untill judgement day

Even in grave you will not see him

Angels will judge you

Jin can't harm who recite quran because quran is healing process for all thing

But it also mentioned they do seprate wife and husband

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

Since: Sep 13

UAE

#297 Oct 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are taught to be a pagan moon god worshiper.
That is why you cannot comprehend the word of God.
Allah is the moon god Allah that Muhammad worshiped at the Kaaba and Muhammad never stopped worshiping the moon god Allah.
The god of Islam is still the same pagan moon god Muhammad worshiped at the Kaaba!
It is located inside the Grand Mosque in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. The Ka'aba is considered the center of the Muslim world, and is a unifying focal point for Islamic worship.
Muslims don't practice what they preach!
Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
10/17/2013 Iraq Baghdad 8 15 Islamists set off a bomb in a Christian neighborhood, killing at least eight residents.
10/10/2013 Syria Jaramana 11 23 Eleven people are killed when Sunni terrorists fire mortars into a Christian neighborhood.
10/5/2013 Centrafrique Bangassou 9 0 Nine Christians protesting violence by Muslim 'rebels' are killed when their demonstration is attacked.
9/28/2013 Nigeria Zangang 15 12 Muslim militia attack a Christian village, hacking to death fifteen residents and burning down their homes.
Explain why Muslims murder innocent people?
Maybe the dead person on church that you worship
Is moon god lol

Worshipping dead person who was killed by jews

Jews confirmed that

He even was not able to protect his self

So how he will be able to protect you in grave lol

Islam was not come to perfect people

Islam come to make perfection

But how do you expect people become perfect while they don't follow quran

Those war was mentioned in hadith

It will happen as sign of judgement day

If omar bin khatab or khalid bin walid alive

No one was able to kill any person

But those are stupid, they even don't know pillars of islam

They are muslim by name

So how could you expect from lazy person to pass in test

You should look to your preist rape boys and commit homosexual

At least those are not our religious man

They are sinful people, so don't lay and say islam argue fighting,

Killing consider to be as Major sin

Go drink your human/god dirty blood

Even test awful plus smell awful

Look muslim smell Musuk " perfume

He beat your human crusified god by jews lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 13

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#298 Oct 26, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you ignorant brainwashed cowards can prove the god your cult tells you to lie to us about, all your disgusting practices will all be justified, but until then you have nothing - no evidence and just yourselves to thank for these practices, the by product of a sick mentally ill mind.
You totally crazy

Repeating same wards like crazy

He doesn't know how to talk or what to say

You cult lie has no prove for not exiting god

Layers , commitor of adultery with awful attitude

Horrible life style

Since: Sep 13

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#299 Oct 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are taught to be a pagan moon god worshiper.
That is why you cannot comprehend the word of God.
Allah is the moon god Allah that Muhammad worshiped at the Kaaba and Muhammad never stopped worshiping the moon god Allah.
The god of Islam is still the same pagan moon god Muhammad worshiped at the Kaaba!
It is located inside the Grand Mosque in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. The Ka'aba is considered the center of the Muslim world, and is a unifying focal point for Islamic worship.
Muslims don't practice what they preach!
Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
10/17/2013 Iraq Baghdad 8 15 Islamists set off a bomb in a Christian neighborhood, killing at least eight residents.
10/10/2013 Syria Jaramana 11 23 Eleven people are killed when Sunni terrorists fire mortars into a Christian neighborhood.
10/5/2013 Centrafrique Bangassou 9 0 Nine Christians protesting violence by Muslim 'rebels' are killed when their demonstration is attacked.
9/28/2013 Nigeria Zangang 15 12 Muslim militia attack a Christian village, hacking to death fifteen residents and burning down their homes.
Explain why Muslims murder innocent people?
Of course when christian kill their kids, they do kill them

Why they fighting muslim

You want muslim bow for them while they killing them

So wired

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#300 Oct 27, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
Hazem
I am talking to atheist who want prove for god exsit
Because he doesn't see god
So what they don't see jin but they exsit
Not seeing things doesn't mean it doesn't exsit
Allah said you will not see him untill judgement day
Even in grave you will not see him
Angels will judge you
Jin can't harm who recite quran because quran is healing process for all thing
But it also mentioned they do seprate wife and husband
And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.
this atheist doesn't believe in God, so noway he will believe in Jinn, you should bring him some scientific facts from the Quran , most of these facts were only proved recently and after the improvement of science, such facts were impossible to be known at the time Mohammed existed, there are so many aspects and subjects
embryology, Universe, astronomy, animals, insects, Big Bang theory, the universe expanding and so many proofs.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#301 Oct 27, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course when christian kill their kids, they do kill them
Why they fighting muslim
You want muslim bow for them while they killing them
So wired
ANSWER THE QUESTION?
WHY DO MUSLIMS MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE?

Muslims don't practice what they preach!
MUSLIMS BILL-SHIT!
Muslims murder innocent people and claim that is worshiping God!

Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description

10/17/2013 Iraq Baghdad 8 15 Islamists set off a bomb in a Christian neighborhood, killing at least eight residents.

10/10/2013 Syria Jaramana 11 23 Eleven people are killed when Sunni terrorists fire mortars into a Christian neighborhood.

10/5/2013 Centrafrique Bangassou 9 0 Nine Christians protesting violence by Muslim 'rebels' are killed when their demonstration is attacked.

9/28/2013 Nigeria Zangang 15 12 Muslim militia attack a Christian village, hacking to death fifteen residents and burning down their homes.

Tell me Muslim why do Muslims murder innocent people?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302 Oct 27, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally crazy
Repeating same wards like crazy
He doesn't know how to talk or what to say
You cult lie has no prove for not exiting god
Layers , commitor of adultery with awful attitude
Horrible life style
Expected ramblings from the liar with no proof of god, who runs like a coward from the question.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#303 Oct 27, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
this atheist doesn't believe in God, so noway he will believe in Jinn, you should bring him some scientific facts from the Quran , most of these facts were only proved recently and after the improvement of science, such facts were impossible to be known at the time Mohammed existed, there are so many aspects and subjects
embryology, Universe, astronomy, animals, insects, Big Bang theory, the universe expanding and so many proofs.
There is no evidence for god and lying about it is not going to change this. You need to grow up and stop patronizing atheists with your lies.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#304 Oct 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence for god and lying about it is not going to change this. You need to grow up and stop patronizing atheists with your lies.
What kind of a proof you are looking for ?!
what might be acceptable to you as a proof ?! I can only prove to you that Quran is the true word of the creator through some scientific facts in the Quran which was proved recently by modern science and after the improvement of science equipment

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#305 Oct 27, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of a proof you are looking for ?!
what might be acceptable to you as a proof ?! I can only prove to you that Quran is the true word of the creator through some scientific facts in the Quran which was proved recently by modern science and after the improvement of science equipment
Shameless liar who cannot event present a single scientific paper to prove your worthless cult.

You know this, which is why you try to claim science as your own when it completely contradicts your cult of liars with no shame.

You have no evidence of god and you know it.

As another poster here said, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Foolish people who questions science do not deserve to use it.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#306 Oct 27, 2013
Your cults like to claim how old you are - but that only just confirms how long its been since you've been unable to prove your gods..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#307 Oct 27, 2013
Now run from the question like a coward or threaten us with your imagination.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#308 Oct 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shameless liar who cannot event present a single scientific paper to prove your worthless cult.
You know this, which is why you try to claim science as your own when it completely contradicts your cult of liars with no shame.
You have no evidence of god and you know it.
As another poster here said, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Foolish people who questions science do not deserve to use it.
I am going to ignore all the filthy words came out from your mouth..!!
as you said a broken clock is right twice a day, but a broken clock can never be right 12 times a day, so if you are really interested I am ready to show some of these facts

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#309 Oct 27, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to ignore all the filthy words came out from your mouth..!!
as you said a broken clock is right twice a day, but a broken clock can never be right 12 times a day, so if you are really interested I am ready to show some of these facts
Your cult arrogantly taught you to be smart, but you run like a coward when it comes to proving your god with hard facts.

The only way you can get people to convert to your cult is by threatening them, that is why you are weak minded people.

Scientific facts crush your cult nonsense every single day of the week, leaving you confused and angry.

You take it out on athiests when its your own cut that failed you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#310 Oct 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Now run from the question like a coward or threaten us with your imagination.
Prove there is no God, Skeptic?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311 Oct 27, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to ignore all
All you cowards can do is ignore anything that shows upo your liar-cult. That is all you are good for. When we want to become shameless liars with no proof of god, we will give you a call.

You have nothing to say in your defense, it is better if you leave this forum before you embarass your proofless cult any further.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#312 Oct 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Now run from the question like a coward or threaten us with your imagination.
Science has never proven there is no God,Skeptic!

And you cannot prove there is no God either,Skeptic.
Just goes to show how stupid you are,Skeptic!

Show how stupid you are, Skeptic. Prove me wrong and prove there is no God?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313 Oct 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Prove there is no God, Skeptic?
The burden of proof lies upon the idiots stupid enough to lie about god being real.

It is not the job of atheists to teach you basic fundamental logic. Stupidity is no excuse for not knowing this. After all, you dedicated your life to this cr*p without even proving it.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314 Oct 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Science has never proven there is no God,Skeptic!
And you cannot prove there is no God either,Skeptic.
Just goes to show how stupid you are,Skeptic!
Show how stupid you are, Skeptic. Prove me wrong and prove there is no God?
As I said before, but your mental illness rejected, since it is you who invented god, you must prove it.

It is not the job of atheists to run around checking what comes out of every lunatic on the planet's mouth and keyboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 55 min ATHEOI 397
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 257,156
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr Eagle 12 10,374
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr FedUp 21,422
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 3 hr par five 451
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr River Tam 20,327
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 5 hr Romantic Romeo 17
More from around the web