Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3146 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Buck Crick

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3042 Apr 7, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Salamo Alaykom big brother,
See even someone as bad as you wouldn't be caught under sharia law, hahah how the hell could you have sex with a girl through a window ?? I guess the Necessity is indeed the mother of invention.
Not to mention that under proper Islamic sharia , muslims would sit down with you and say whats wrong with you brother ?? you can marry up to 4 wives instead of performing sex acts through car windows in the middle of public streets, they will even give you money from Zakkat and Jizya to make sure you can get married.
<quoted text>
if you believe that Jesus was a prophet and a teacher ..etc then you are a Muslim my friend, the only difference between us and Christians is that we don't accept Jesus as a god or a son of a god, we only believe in him as a prophet, can you imagine that Mary (Maryam in Arabic) the mother of Jesus was mention 32 times in the Quran we even have a whole chapter with her name, on the other hand Mary was only mentioned 17 times in all of the 60 different gospels.
I do agree with you regarding the love issue, I don't believe that there is any kind of Evil, because Evil is only the absence of good, Just like light and darkness, darkness happens because of the absence of light.
However, I do believe that Hell should exist, because if there was no heaven or hell, all the people will be equal and it wouldn't matter if you spent your life doing good or bad, thus god would be unjust, anyways Islam offers repentance if you were a Muslim and did something real bad you still can repent and do good in order to compensate all the evil you created, but for non muslims once you convert all of your evil deeds will vanish and you'll be exactly like a new born baby. Allah is all forgiving and merciful and he doesn't ask for much, all he asks for is your heart.
Absolute respect.
We live many lives, Hazel.

Life is its own reward or punishment. There is no hell. There is the resting place with the Spiritual Source between lives. All things work out. Any religion that involves punishment or reward is man made and false.

You asked about the car window. Not to get overly technical, but it involved the young lady dropping drawers and backing her ass out the window somewhat. As I am very tall, with a bit of tip-towing I was able to perform the intended act. She was almost completely out the window at times, and suffered minor bruises to the head. All in all, it was a success.

I would not want to be counseled by your Sharia personnel. I suspect it would come to blows, and I am very well-schooled at inflicting physical pain.

I would also not want 4 wives.

Day in and day out, that is not enough variety for Buck.

Absolute Salami, Brother Hazel.

Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#3043 Apr 7, 2014
I certainly despise islamism.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I never intended to threat you in anyway, it is an advice from me to you, face your fears instead of hiding behind lies and stereotypes.
you don't despise Islam, no sane man or woman would despise Islam, you only despise what you see in the newspapers, websites and television.
I despise that religion we read about in the newspapers.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3044 Apr 7, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I certainly despise islamism.
<quoted text>
Why ??
Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#3045 Apr 7, 2014
Because it is authoritarian.
Because it can't take a joke.
Because sharia law is cuntish.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ??

Buck Crick

Location hidden

#3046 Apr 7, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is its own reward or punishment. There is no hell. There is the resting place with the Spiritual Source between lives. All things work out. Any religion that involves punishment or reward is man made and false.
You asked about the car window. Not to get overly technical, but it involved the young lady dropping drawers and backing her ass out the window somewhat. As I am very tall, with a bit of tip-towing I was able to perform the intended act. She was almost completely out the window at times, and suffered minor bruises to the head. All in all, it was a success.
I would not want to be counseled by your Sharia personnel. I suspect it would come to blows, and I am very well-schooled at inflicting physical pain.
Hey man, you sound like someone I need to party with...

....no, wait. That was me. Never mind.

Location hidden

#3047 Apr 7, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Because it is authoritarian.
Because it can't take a joke.
Because sharia law is cuntish.
<quoted text>
How is it authoritarian ??
I don't even know what you mean by cuntish ..!!

Buck Crick

Location hidden

#3048 Apr 7, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right, but Mel Gibson doesn't have the right to add extra details , more than half of the movie shows who they claim to be Jesus being tortured and that actually provoked my feelings as a believer in Jesus, and of course millions if not tens of millions of Christians were deceived, they would be like " oooh look how much Jesus suffered to atone our sins" although non of that is even mentioned in the Bible.
I think they'll do the same thing in Noah's movie, the authors of the script will try to show God the creator as an Evil being who destroyed the world for nothing ..!!! they even show Noah one of the greatest prophets (PBUH) of all times as an Evil man who kills anyone gets near his ship, do you know that Noah kept preaching his people for 950 years ???
God gave those people 950 years to change themselves but they chose to live in corruption.
Mel Gibson could not hold a candle to me when I was All-American at Alabama.

I had girls on each arm, and when I walked in a restaurant, people would stop eating and stare in awe at my physical appearance. Number 72. Coach Bill Curry said I had the best football body he had ever seen - college or pro.

http://news.google.com/newspapers...

Buck Crick

Location hidden

#3049 Apr 7, 2014
Alabama vs. Notre Dame.

At 3:07; number 72, right side of screen.

Location hidden

#3050 Apr 7, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
we do live more than one life, I do agree with you.

you are a trouble maker or at least used to be, for me I don't have any problem with trouble makers, I actually like trouble makers I myself was a well known trouble maker everywhere in my country, I got expelled from 3 different schools, I spent some time in jail, and believe me you don't want to spend a minute in a third world country prison.

Anyways I reached a point when I realized that no matter how tough you are there will always be Someone bigger, stronger, tougher, faster, smarter, more attractive, more artistic than you, Even if you took over the whole world by away or another someday you'll meet the creator who is supposed to be JUST, and only he can give people back their rights.

what if someone killed or hurt a family member of yours and you couldn't do anything about it ??!! is that the end ??

my point is that the existence of hell is necessary for justice purposes, it would be completely irrational to claim that God is JUST if he didn't grant victory to the oppressed, not only people have rights but also Animals and all of the living creatures.

for instance I once read an article about an English woman who put her cat in the microwave and burned it to death...!!!

some people rape, kill, torture, cheat and steal, thus if hell didn't exist then there is no god, because if there was no hell then there would be no justice and a god cannot be unjust.

At the same time Islam doesn't close the door on those people who behaved badly, they will always have the choice to repent and do good.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3051 Apr 7, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you got it wrong brother Mahmoud, Allah saved the good people.
Anyways is there light ?? can you prove the existence of light ?
I think we can both agree that there is light everywhere , you can even generate light, you can buy a bunch of light bulbs on your way back to home.
but is there darkness ?? can you test darkness or can you at least buy me darkness ??!!
the darkness is only the absence of light, and the same thing goes for good and Evil, there is no Evil because Evil is only the absence of good.
look at our modern world problems and you'll realize that there is no Evil its always the absence of good.
Light is everywhere. You just can't see all of it with the naked eye.

Darkness only exists in the mind.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3052 Apr 7, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch the movie ??! its all about torturing and beating up, more than 40 minutes of the movie show Jesus getting beat and tortured, as you said according to the gospels he was only scourged once ..!!
where the hell did they get that rope full of nails from ??
[/QUOTE}

No I've never watched the movie but if it comes on the tv I might.

Apparently the Roman scourge was that brutal.

“The Romans would, according to custom, scourge a condemned criminal before he was put to death. The Roman scourge, also called the "flagrum" or "flagellum" was a short whip made of two or three leather (ox-hide) thongs or ropes connected to a handle as in the sketch above. The leather thongs were knotted with a number of small pieces of metal, usually zinc and iron, attached at various intervals. Scourging would quickly remove the skin. According to history the punishment of a slave was particularly dreadful. The leather was knotted with bones, or heavy indented pieces of bronze.”
http://www.bible-history.com/past/flagrum.htm...

[QUOTE who="hazem selawi"]
another big problem in Christianity:
the learned men among the Jews came to Jesus and asked, "MASTER, WE WOULD SEE A SIGN FROM THEE".(Matthew 12:38).
Jesus replied
"AN EVIL AND ADULTEROUS GENERATION SEEKETH AFTER A SIGN; AND THERE SHALL NO SIGN (no miracle) BE GIVEN TO IT, BUT THE SIGN (miracle) OF THE PROPHET JONAS: FOR AS JONAS WAS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE WHALE'S BELLY; SO SHALL THE SON OF MAN BE THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH." Matthew 12:39-40).
it is very clear from the Bible that Jesus Sign (miracle) would be like the sign of the prophet Jonas (Peace Be Upon them both), so he wasn't killed he stayed alive for 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth.
[/QUOTE}

Define dead.
Presumably it's only the spirit that goes to hell, not the body. So the body could die but according to you guys the spirit lives on.

Another question; what was Mary Magdalene doing at the cemetery after the Crucifixion?? we ask the Christians and they say that Mary went there to anoint Jesus ...!!! Jews never anoint dead people, no sane man or woman would anoint dead people and specially after 3 days and 3 nights, not to mention that Mary couldn't recognize Jesus, why couldn't she recognize him ?? she even thought he was the gardener, what is that nonsense ?!!!
why would someone who just raised up from the dead look like a gardener ??!
[/QUOTE}

Why does anyone visit a grave? To grieve of course.
It wouldn't be surprising if she failed to recognise Jesus if she was to absorbed in her grief to look people in the eye would it?
And it's a made up story anyway.

you should read the book "crucifixion or cruci-fiction" by Ahmed Deedat, its very interesting, Ahmad Deedat spent all of his life debating Christians and for over forty years no single christian could answer any of his questions.
Rubbishing the Gospels is easy. That doesn't make Islam true.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3053 Apr 7, 2014
Hopefully I've got it right this time.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch the movie ??! its all about torturing and beating up, more than 40 minutes of the movie show Jesus getting beat and tortured, as you said according to the gospels he was only scourged once ..!!
where the hell did they get that rope full of nails from ??
No I've never watched the movie but if it comes on the tv I might.

Apparently the Roman scourge was that brutal.

“The Romans would, according to custom, scourge a condemned criminal before he was put to death. The Roman scourge, also called the "flagrum" or "flagellum" was a short whip made of two or three leather (ox-hide) thongs or ropes connected to a handle as in the sketch above. The leather thongs were knotted with a number of small pieces of metal, usually zinc and iron, attached at various intervals. Scourging would quickly remove the skin. According to history the punishment of a slave was particularly dreadful. The leather was knotted with bones, or heavy indented pieces of bronze.”
http://www.bible-history.com/past/flagrum.htm...
hazem selawi wrote:
another big problem in Christianity:
the learned men among the Jews came to Jesus and asked, "MASTER, WE WOULD SEE A SIGN FROM THEE".(Matthew 12:38).
Jesus replied
"AN EVIL AND ADULTEROUS GENERATION SEEKETH AFTER A SIGN; AND THERE SHALL NO SIGN (no miracle) BE GIVEN TO IT, BUT THE SIGN (miracle) OF THE PROPHET JONAS: FOR AS JONAS WAS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE WHALE'S BELLY; SO SHALL THE SON OF MAN BE THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH." Matthew 12:39-40).
it is very clear from the Bible that Jesus Sign (miracle) would be like the sign of the prophet Jonas (Peace Be Upon them both), so he wasn't killed he stayed alive for 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth.
Define dead.
Presumably it's only the spirit that goes to hell, not the body. So the body could die but according to you guys the spirit lives on.
hazem selawi wrote:
Another question; what was Mary Magdalene doing at the cemetery after the Crucifixion?? we ask the Christians and they say that Mary went there to anoint Jesus ...!!! Jews never anoint dead people, no sane man or woman would anoint dead people and specially after 3 days and 3 nights, not to mention that Mary couldn't recognize Jesus, why couldn't she recognize him ?? she even thought he was the gardener, what is that nonsense ?!!!
why would someone who just raised up from the dead look like a gardener ??!
It wouldn't be surprising if she failed to recognise Jesus if she was to absorbed in her grief to look people in the eye would it?
hazem selawi wrote:
you should read the book "crucifixion or cruci-fiction" by Ahmed Deedat, its very interesting, Ahmad Deedat spent all of his life debating Christians and for over forty years no single christian could answer any of his questions.
Rubbishing the Gospels is easy.
Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#3054 Apr 7, 2014
If islam is not authoritarian then it's OK if you leave islam and call mohammed a bell end.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it authoritarian ??
I don't even know what you mean by cuntish ..!!

Location hidden

#3055 Apr 7, 2014
Thinking wrote:
If islam is not authoritarian then it's OK if you leave islam and call mohammed a bell end.
<quoted text>
I don't get it, why would I leave Islam to prove to you that Islam is not authoritarian ...!! Nobody forced me to be a muslim in the first place and certainly there is nobody putting a sword on my nick to stay a muslim.

Location hidden

#3056 Apr 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Light is everywhere. You just can't see all of it with the naked eye.
Darkness only exists in the mind.
I am sorry, I don't get your point ?

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#3057 Apr 7, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>

and how exactly would the U.S government would deal with me if I started to convince people not to pay taxes and not to abide to the state laws ??!!
have you ever heard about the law of Sedition ??? or are you just blind ??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition#United_...
after all it turned out that freedom of speech even in your country have limits.
As I said to Christine, you seem unable to distinguish between apostasy and paying taxes.Being an apostate has nothing to do with not paying taxes. One can leave the Church of England and still pay British taxes. The reality is that you deliberately mix up up the two so that you can portray Apostates as lawless people so that you can justify being bigoted.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#3058 Apr 7, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
me and emporerjohn were having a discussion about polygamy, lets assume that it was legal and a common thing in your country, would you care to have more than one husband ??
I said that women will never care to get more than one husband, do you agree with that ??
The point isn't whether or not women would want it or not. The issue is fairness. Women should have all the rights that men have.
Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#3059 Apr 7, 2014
So muslims pray five times a day and break toilet seats because islam is not authoritarian.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it, why would I leave Islam to prove to you that Islam is not authoritarian ...!! Nobody forced me to be a muslim in the first place and certainly there is nobody putting a sword on my nick to stay a muslim.

Location hidden

#3060 Apr 7, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
Define dead.
Presumably it's only the spirit that goes to hell, not the body. So the body coul die but according to you guys the spirit lives on.
You should watch the movie, you'll be shocked because nearly non of the movie is actually from the Bible, they added so many extra details.
By dead I mean completely dead, no longer alive.
But if jesus died in anyway then his miracle wouldn't be like the miracle of jonah at all, because according to the bible Jonah survived and never died in the belly of the whale.
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubbishing the Gospels is easy.
But the bible says that Mary went to anoint Jesus, and jews never anoint the dead peopl,e specially Not after 3 days and 3 nights ...!!!
Some christians claim that mary went to remove the body and put it somewhere else, but how could a woman by herself move a body weighs at least 180 Lbs, never mind where was she taking Jesus ?!
And why the hell couldn't she recognize Jesus ?! She thought that he was the gardener, why would anyone who Just raised from death look like a gardener ?!
You get it wrong brother, I wasn't rubishing the Bible, i think the Bible is trying to tell us something which is Jesus never died and he was wearing the gardener uniform In order to trick the jews because if they saw that he was stil alive they would try to kill him again, remember that he was the one who said to jews that his miracle or sign would be like jonah's sign.

Location hidden

#3061 Apr 7, 2014
Thinking wrote:
So muslims pray five times a day and break toilet seats because islam is not authoritarian.
<quoted text>
We pray because we want to pray, I personally love praying more than doing anything else..!! And again nobdoy is forcing me to pray its actually exactly the opposite.

Who breaks toilet seats ?! Believe it or not We invented toilets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr 15th Dalai Lama 85,552
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 4 hr 15th Dalai Lama 4,869
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Wed ChristineM 4,026
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jan 16 Into The Night 5,146
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Jan 15 Dogen 33,127
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Jan 15 superwilly 111
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Jan 14 emperorjohn 1
More from around the web