Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3146 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Simon

UK

#3022 Apr 4, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
according to Debate.com 50% of women find polygamy beneficial.
http://www.debate.org/opinions/do-women-find-...
Yes but not in the islamic way where it is only the man who can have more than one partner. If you read carefully most comments are from women who would be happy to have more than one husband. One comment says:

Practicing Polyandry - I have two partners - one is my husband under the law and the other my husband in my heart as a second husband is illegal (which I find highly irrational). I love both my men and they love me.
Mahmood

Brampton, Canada

#3023 Apr 4, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
And why exactly is that a problem ??!!
do you know any religion better than Islam ?? if you did bring it on man and I'll prove to you that Islam isn't only the best but also the only way for success in this life and the hereafter.
Success in this life? That is why economically, Islamic countires are among the worst off. Oil is their only salvation and without it, they will sink.

Richard Dawkins gives a perfect description of Allah:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully".
Mahmood

Brampton, Canada

#3024 Apr 4, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
That problem with Mel Gibson's movie is that it is not accurate at all, it has nothing to do with what is written in the Bible ...!! the movie was full of torturing and beating to Jesus ..!!
Believe it or not there is no mention to any kind of beating nor torturing in any of the gospels (mark, Luke, John and Mathew), so where the hell did he get those details from ??
Its only a movie. I dont believe that any of it happened. The bottomline is according to the Bible, Jesus was crucified and that is what the movie alluedes to.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3025 Apr 4, 2014
Simon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but not in the islamic way where it is only the man who can have more than one partner. If you read carefully most comments are from women who would be happy to have more than one husband. One comment says:
Practicing Polyandry - I have two partners - one is my husband under the law and the other my husband in my heart as a second husband is illegal (which I find highly irrational). I love both my men and they love me.
I did read that comment, I actually find it completely immoral for a wife to cheat on her husband and of course vice versa, and I think that woman is in the wrong place, because the question is do women find polygamy beneficial, the debate is about polygamy not polyandry.

can we both agree that there are physiological and physical differences between men and women ??!
if we take a look at the statistics of prisons population in any country we'll notice that the percentage of men exceeds highly, the point is; its more likely that we'll have an increase in murder rates if we allowed Polyandry, not to mention that we will go back to the original problem which is that there are more women than men.

Location hidden

#3026 Apr 4, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Its only a movie. I dont believe that any of it happened. The bottomline is according to the Bible, Jesus was crucified and that is what the movie alluedes to.
you are right, but Mel Gibson doesn't have the right to add extra details , more than half of the movie shows who they claim to be Jesus being tortured and that actually provoked my feelings as a believer in Jesus, and of course millions if not tens of millions of Christians were deceived, they would be like " oooh look how much Jesus suffered to atone our sins" although non of that is even mentioned in the Bible.

I think they'll do the same thing in Noah's movie, the authors of the script will try to show God the creator as an Evil being who destroyed the world for nothing ..!!! they even show Noah one of the greatest prophets (PBUH) of all times as an Evil man who kills anyone gets near his ship, do you know that Noah kept preaching his people for 950 years ???
God gave those people 950 years to change themselves but they chose to live in corruption.
Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#3027 Apr 4, 2014
Another empty threat from another empty religitard.

I'm not islamophobic but I despise islamism.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you know my religion is Evil, so shall I assume that you read the Quran and Hadiths ??
you are islamophobic and someday you are gonna have to face your fear.
Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#3028 Apr 4, 2014
The bible says that child rape is OK (the Sodom and Gomorrah story) but that consenting sex between two adults of the same sex is a terrible sin (several references)

Another reason all religion is horseshit.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
stoning to death rarely happened under caliphate periods, because we have to admit that no sane man or woman would commit adultery and do the whole thing in front of 4 (trustworthy) witnesses, so its more likely that one would confess.
if you were married and living under Sharia law, would you commit adultery ??
Brother Buck you should be a politician, you are one brilliant diplomatic
at the beginning of your comment you say that my religion should be eradicated from the face of the planet and in the end you send me greetings, hahaha
you always make me laugh.
However, you should take in consideration that Jesus came to confirm Judaism teachings and they of course also stone people to death.
Anyways lets see what the old testament say about Aduletry
Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."
Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."
what Did Jesus say regarding the teachings of the Old testament ??
"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.(Matthew 5:17-18)"
so if Jesus (PBUH) said that he haven't come to abolish the law of the Old testament then he is clearly confirming the death punishment for whoever commits adultery.
Al Salamo Alaikom, Budd

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3029 Apr 5, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Igor trip you have been on this Forum since 2007 ..!! that's more than 7 years, tell me about it what have you found so far ?? how was your experience ??
I've read some posts written by you in 2008 and I noticed that you never change your approach, you are looking for flaws and whenever you find something logical and completely rational or even miraculous you instantly say that is clearly a coincidence.
My experience is that Muslims want the Quran and Islam to be logical but it isn't.
I basically joined because of the claims for science in the Quran (which are vague at best but mostly nonsense). They weren't being challenged properly.

There's not much logical or rational about any religion and there are plenty of major flaws in the Quran.
Coincidences do happen. Given enough verses some will bear some relation to the real world but there's not enough of them.

And Islam still comes down to the word of just one man who no one else agrees with.

Location hidden

#3030 Apr 5, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
That problem with Mel Gibson's movie is that it is not accurate at all, it has nothing to do with what is written in the Bible ...!! the movie was full of torturing and beating to Jesus ..!!
Believe it or not there is no mention to any kind of beating nor torturing in any of the gospels (mark, Luke, John and Mathew), so where the hell did he get those details from ??
According to the Gospels Jesus is whipped (scourged) by the Romans, but only once.

Matthew 27:26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Mark 15:15 And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged him, to be crucified.

John 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him.
2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe,
3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands.
Mahmood

Brampton, Canada

#3031 Apr 5, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right, but Mel Gibson doesn't have the right to add extra details , more than half of the movie shows who they claim to be Jesus being tortured and that actually provoked my feelings as a believer in Jesus, and of course millions if not tens of millions of Christians were deceived, they would be like " oooh look how much Jesus suffered to atone our sins" although non of that is even mentioned in the Bible.
I think they'll do the same thing in Noah's movie, the authors of the script will try to show God the creator as an Evil being who destroyed the world for nothing ..!!! they even show Noah one of the greatest prophets (PBUH) of all times as an Evil man who kills anyone gets near his ship, do you know that Noah kept preaching his people for 950 years ???
God gave those people 950 years to change themselves but they chose to live in corruption.
Sure God is evil, wiping out humanity indiscriminately including the infants, the old, and the infirm. A deity such as this is unworthy of reverence.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3032 Apr 5, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello brother
I am afraid you cannot believe in what you posted, if you don't believe that the entire bible is the true word of god that will take you out of Christianity, besides if you are not sure what Jesus said how can you be sure that he died for your sins ??!
or how can you be sure that he is the son of god or god at the same time ??!
it seems like you don't know your Bible very well, do you know that Jesus fell on his face and prayed for god ?? how come Jesus taught his disciples to pray to the father in heaven ?
how come Jesus said that my sign to the sons of Israel would be exactly like the sign of prophet Jonah ?? ask any child and he'll tell you that the miracle of Jonah was that he stayed alive in the Belly of a whale for 3 days and 3 nights and so did Jesus he stayed for 3 days alive but in the belly of the earth ..!! He never died and we both believe that he is coming back.
Islam is the only religion in the world which make it a must to believe in Jesus, we love prophet Jesus more than we love our daughters and sons.
<quoted text>
hahaha but you are not married, if you committed the sin of adultery you'll only get a 100 light lashes in public, that of course if you had sex in front of 4 witnesses, stay away from orgies and you'll be fine.
Hi Brother Hazel. Salami.

The most witnesses I have ever performed sex in front of is 3.

Actually, I was in front of 2, and behind 1.(Although the one I was behind certainly could attest to the act. Heehee.) I once performed a sex act with a girl through the window of her boyfriend's car while he was passed out behind the wheel. You could not technically regard him as a witness, as he was unconscious.

I do not believe Jesus died for my sins or anyone's sins. Jesus was a man, possibly a prophet, and a teacher.

None of the scripture is the "word of God", any more than my words are the word of God.

And there is no hell, nothing to be saved from.

The only sin is unkindness. You might suggest I was sinning against the passed-out boyfriend, but not the girl, as she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jesus' message was awareness. That's all. Being aware of the divine within us, which was present in us before we were born, and cannot be deprived by anyone but our own lack of presence.

It is the living water he offered the woman at the well. No sacrifice, no atonement, free to her on the spot where they stood. "Living water springing up within".

There it is, Hazel. The only gospel. You and I are one with God, at the moment of conception, and even before, as we came from God. All the other is ruminations of man, invented by man, for man.

The only element of God we can experience on this planet is love. It is the most powerful element of God, and the need for rules and punishments is the need of man. Has nothing to do with God.

Absolute Salami.

So Buck says; so shall it be.

Location hidden

#3033 Apr 5, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Another empty threat from another empty religitard.
I'm not islamophobic but I despise islamism.
<quoted text>
I never intended to threat you in anyway, it is an advice from me to you, face your fears instead of hiding behind lies and stereotypes.

you don't despise Islam, no sane man or woman would despise Islam, you only despise what you see in the newspapers, websites and television.

I despise that religion we read about in the newspapers.
Mahmood

Brampton, Canada

#3034 Apr 5, 2014
The Muslim prophet by his own admission was incapable of performing miracles. His attitude to the demand for a visable miracle was negative and his reply to the polytheists was that he the harbinger of good news and warnings.

When the polytheists claimed that the Koran was being invented by him or put into his mouth by other men, they were answered with a challenge 11:13 - "Or they say: He hath invented it. Say: Then bring ten surahs, the like thereof, invented, and call on everyone ye can beside Allah, if ye are truthful!". This same stupid challenge is still in vogue by potentates of present day Islam.

Another allegation was that the Koran consisted of old fables. The response was: " And when Our revelations are recited unto them they say: We have heard. If we wish we can speak the like of this. Lo! this is naught but fables of the men of old" - 8:31. According to biographers, the man who said this was Nadr b Haireth, was taken POW after Badr and beheaded at the behest of Mohammad. The reply came in 17:88 - "Say: Verily, though mankind and the jinn should assemble to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof though they were helpers one of another".

Mohammad saw the Koran as the warrant of his prophethood. Muslim scholars are unanimous in regarding the Koran as Mohammad's miracle. There has been much debate on the question whether the Koran is miraculous in respect of it's eloquence or of it's subject matter, or of both. In general Muslim scholars consider it to be miraculous in both respects. This opinion clearly stems from zealous faith rather than impartial study. The Koran is not a miracle but an incoherent rhapsody of fables.

Location hidden

#3035 Apr 6, 2014
Thinking wrote:
The bible says that child rape is OK (the Sodom and Gomorrah story) but that consenting sex between two adults of the same sex is a terrible sin (several references)
Another reason all religion is horseshit.
<quoted text>
I don't know where the bible say that child rape is okay ...!! as as a muslim do believe that the bible still holds some parts of the truth, so we only accept what doesn't contradict with the Quran and Islam.

Location hidden

#3036 Apr 6, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
My experience is that Muslims want the Quran and Islam to be logical but it isn't.
I basically joined because of the claims for science in the Quran (which are vague at best but mostly nonsense). They weren't being challenged properly.
There's not much logical or rational about any religion and there are plenty of major flaws in the Quran.
the problem with scientific miracles or signs in the Quran is that everybody talks about it, just Google scientific or mathematical miracles in the Quran and you'll get tens of thousands of results but unfortunately most of the websites only copy and paste subjects (word by word ) without taking care of putting sources to any of the given information.

you have to take in consideration that Muslims in the present days are going through a very difficult timing in all fields such as; science, economy...etc, so Muslims scholars are doing their best, Can you Imagine that an international conference with a big title "scientific miracles in the Quran" took place in Russia, the same country which tried to disprove the existence of a creator for quite a long time (soviet union), so many conferences are being held in all over the world but again the media is not on our side and we don't have strong media channels to promote our religion,on the other hand dozens of people are joining Islam, it is after all the fastest growing religion.
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Coincidences do happen. Given enough verses some will bear some relation to the real world but there's not enough of them.
And Islam still comes down to the word of just one man who no one else agrees with.
of course Islam should have came down to the word of one man, what did you expect ??
a group of prophets at the same time ?? it would be logical or rational at all not to mention that it would be very hard for the Quran and Islam to be memorized, the whole message would be harmed and get lost, can you imagine early muslims writing down or memorizing Quranic verses from a bunch of people ..!!

Location hidden

#3037 Apr 6, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure God is evil, wiping out humanity indiscriminately including the infants, the old, and the infirm. A deity such as this is unworthy of reverence.
you got it wrong brother Mahmoud, Allah saved the good people.
Anyways is there light ?? can you prove the existence of light ?
I think we can both agree that there is light everywhere , you can even generate light, you can buy a bunch of light bulbs on your way back to home.

but is there darkness ?? can you test darkness or can you at least buy me darkness ??!!
the darkness is only the absence of light, and the same thing goes for good and Evil, there is no Evil because Evil is only the absence of good.

look at our modern world problems and you'll realize that there is no Evil its always the absence of good.

Location hidden

#3038 Apr 6, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Brother Hazel. Salami.
The most witnesses I have ever performed sex in front of is 3.
Actually, I was in front of 2, and behind 1.(Although the one I was behind certainly could attest to the act. Heehee.) I once performed a sex act with a girl through the window of her boyfriend's car while he was passed out behind the wheel. You could not technically regard him as a witness, as he was unconscious.
Al Salamo Alaykom big brother,

See even someone as bad as you wouldn't be caught under sharia law, hahah how the hell could you have sex with a girl through a window ?? I guess the Necessity is indeed the mother of invention.

Not to mention that under proper Islamic sharia , muslims would sit down with you and say whats wrong with you brother ?? you can marry up to 4 wives instead of performing sex acts through car windows in the middle of public streets, they will even give you money from Zakkat and Jizya to make sure you can get married.
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe Jesus died for my sins or anyone's sins. Jesus was a man, possibly a prophet, and a teacher.
None of the scripture is the "word of God", any more than my words are the word of God.
And there is no hell, nothing to be saved from.
The only sin is unkindness. You might suggest I was sinning against the passed-out boyfriend, but not the girl, as she thoroughly enjoyed it.
Jesus' message was awareness. That's all. Being aware of the divine within us, which was present in us before we were born, and cannot be deprived by anyone but our own lack of presence.
It is the living water he offered the woman at the well. No sacrifice, no atonement, free to her on the spot where they stood. "Living water springing up within".
There it is, Hazel. The only gospel. You and I are one with God, at the moment of conception, and even before, as we came from God. All the other is ruminations of man, invented by man, for man.
The only element of God we can experience on this planet is love. It is the most powerful element of God, and the need for rules and punishments is the need of man. Has nothing to do with God.
Absolute Salami.
So Buck says; so shall it be.
if you believe that Jesus was a prophet and a teacher ..etc then you are a Muslim my friend, the only difference between us and Christians is that we don't accept Jesus as a god or a son of a god, we only believe in him as a prophet, can you imagine that Mary (Maryam in Arabic) the mother of Jesus was mention 32 times in the Quran we even have a whole chapter with her name, on the other hand Mary was only mentioned 17 times in all of the 60 different gospels.

I do agree with you regarding the love issue, I don't believe that there is any kind of Evil, because Evil is only the absence of good, Just like light and darkness, darkness happens because of the absence of light.

However, I do believe that Hell should exist, because if there was no heaven or hell, all the people will be equal and it wouldn't matter if you spent your life doing good or bad, thus god would be unjust, anyways Islam offers repentance if you were a Muslim and did something real bad you still can repent and do good in order to compensate all the evil you created, but for non muslims once you convert all of your evil deeds will vanish and you'll be exactly like a new born baby. Allah is all forgiving and merciful and he doesn't ask for much, all he asks for is your heart.

Absolute respect.

Location hidden

#3039 Apr 6, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem with scientific miracles or signs in the Quran is that everybody talks about it, just Google scientific or mathematical miracles in the Quran and you'll get tens of thousands of results but unfortunately most of the websites only copy and paste subjects (word by word ) without taking care of putting sources to any of the given information.
Many sites do give sources. The problem is that the alleged science and the verses rarely match up they way it's claimed.
hazem selawi wrote:
you have to take in consideration that Muslims in the present days are going through a very difficult timing in all fields such as; science, economy...etc, so Muslims scholars are doing their best, Can you Imagine that an international conference with a big title "scientific miracles in the Quran" took place in Russia, the same country which tried to disprove the existence of a creator for quite a long time (soviet union), so many conferences are being held in all over the world but again the media is not on our side and we don't have strong media channels to promote our religion,on the other hand dozens of people are joining Islam, it is after all the fastest growing religion.
As Muslim websites appear to be silent about that Russian conference I can only presume it wasn't very successful.
hazem selawi wrote:
of course Islam should have came down to the word of one man, what did you expect ??
a group of prophets at the same time ?? it would be logical or rational at all not to mention that it would be very hard for the Quran and Islam to be memorized, the whole message would be harmed and get lost, can you imagine early muslims writing down or memorizing Quranic verses from a bunch of people ..!!
I was referring to all those earlier prophets, none of whom seem to agree with your prophet.
Moses and the early prophets never mentioned an afterlife and Jesus said there will be no marriage in heaven.
So my point stands. Islam is just the word of one man whom no one else agreed with.

Location hidden

#3040 Apr 6, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Gospels Jesus is whipped (scourged) by the Romans, but only once.
Matthew 27:26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.
Mark 15:15 And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged him, to be crucified.
John 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him.
2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe,
3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands.
Did you watch the movie ??! its all about torturing and beating up, more than 40 minutes of the movie show Jesus getting beat and tortured, as you said according to the gospels he was only scourged once ..!!
where the hell did they get that rope full of nails from ??

another big problem in Christianity:
the learned men among the Jews came to Jesus and asked, "MASTER, WE WOULD SEE A SIGN FROM THEE".(Matthew 12:38).

Jesus replied
"AN EVIL AND ADULTEROUS GENERATION SEEKETH AFTER A SIGN; AND THERE SHALL NO SIGN (no miracle) BE GIVEN TO IT, BUT THE SIGN (miracle) OF THE PROPHET JONAS: FOR AS JONAS WAS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE WHALE'S BELLY; SO SHALL THE SON OF MAN BE THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH." Matthew 12:39-40).

it is very clear from the Bible that Jesus Sign (miracle) would be like the sign of the prophet Jonas (Peace Be Upon them both), so he wasn't killed he stayed alive for 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth.

Another question; what was Mary Magdalene doing at the cemetery after the Crucifixion?? we ask the Christians and they say that Mary went there to anoint Jesus ...!!! Jews never anoint dead people, no sane man or woman would anoint dead people and specially after 3 days and 3 nights, not to mention that Mary couldn't recognize Jesus, why couldn't she recognize him ?? she even thought he was the gardener, what is that nonsense ?!!!
why would someone who just raised up from the dead look like a gardener ??!

you should read the book "crucifixion or cruci-fiction" by Ahmed Deedat, its very interesting, Ahmad Deedat spent all of his life debating Christians and for over forty years no single christian could answer any of his questions.

Location hidden

#3041 Apr 6, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Many sites do give sources. The problem is that the alleged science and the verses rarely match up they way it's claimed.
As Muslim websites appear to be silent about that Russian conference I can only presume it wasn't very successful.
you have to know that not everything we find on the internet is absolutely the truth, some Muslims are just too excited to spread the religion, I have to tell you that even some people lie, Although Mohammed (PBUH) made it clear that anyone tries to spread lies about what I said he will guarantee a place in hell-fire.

Just to be specific what kind of verses you refuse to accept as scientific signs ?
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to all those earlier prophets, none of whom seem to agree with your prophet.
Moses and the early prophets never mentioned an afterlife and Jesus said there will be no marriage in heaven.
So my point stands. Islam is just the word of one man whom no one else agreed with.
but Jesus said "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." John 16:12-13

Can you please tell me who exactly was Jesus referring to in that passage ??
who exactly is that who will not speak on his own and would only speak what he hears ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 32 min 15th Dalai Lama 32,287
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr 15th Dalai Lama 77,078
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 5 hr John 888
Atheists are subhuman filth that need to be exe... 5 hr Roec 1
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 hr superwilly 258,482
Religion sux ? Tue Eagle 12 - 4
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Tue Dogen 4,321
More from around the web